[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only logical choice is the Commissar. Maybe then you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: pick-a-best-friend.png (2 MB, 2133x1920) Image search: [Google]
pick-a-best-friend.png
2 MB, 2133x1920
The only logical choice is the Commissar. Maybe then you can talk to that girl at your LFGS :^)
>>
>>48249095
>Not wanting to be loved by the Emperor.
That's a blamming.
>>
>>48249095
Tyranid is the best choice.

After the Hive comes, become a Kerrigan-esque organism.
>>
>>48249095
Only real choice is actually the Guardsman, let's be real here. His hot sister and I can bond over his unfortunate and early death. There's no sex better than funeral sex.
>>
>>48249441
But the Emperor does nothing else. Now believe me, the I love the Emperor as much as the next person, but doesn't the Emperor love us regardless of whether or not he is our best friend?
>>48249476
>being lonely for the next forever without any emotional contact
Kerrigan before Starcraft 2, more like.
>>48249487
...Can't argue with that one.
>>
>>48249517
>doesn't read the image
Come on.
>>
File: image.png (141 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141 KB, 600x600
There is no choice but our Holy Emperor.
>>
>>48249095

Either Commissar or Tech Priest. Both top lads.
>>
The only downside I'm seeing to the techpriest is that he wouldn't want to go to SCA events with me, and that just means we have a guaranteed healthy break from each other once in a while. Fucking sold.
>>
Nid. If I'm connected to the HM than I'm immortal and can be recreated if destroyed. I'll get to travel the universe and see and exciting places, and never be lonely because telepathy. Really, what more could a person want?
>>
girl at my LFGS, that's a good one. i'd talk to her to find the nearest Nordstrom's, right? shyeah
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.