[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find a playgroup tg And dont say LGS, I have super anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1424034788127.png (311 KB, 453x442) Image search: [Google]
1424034788127.png
311 KB, 453x442
How do I find a playgroup tg
And dont say LGS, I have super anxiety and cant just strike up conversations
>>
>>48230273
1) go see a shrink
2) take your happy pills
3) ???
4) talk with people in person
>>
>>48230273
You're going to have to get over that anxiety if you want to play a social game.
>>
>>48230273
>Wants to play a social roleplaying game.
>Can't talk to people

Do society a favor and stick to Vidya Gaems.
>>
>>48230290
>Taking medication

>>48230293
>>48230299
B-but I want to make friends to roleplay with and play card and board games
>>
>>48230319
Then do it already you pussy.
>>
>>48230273
Then you're shit outta luck.
>>
>>48230319
>I want nice things but my problems get in the way
>w-what do you mean, solve my problems?
>>
File: Cliff climber.jpg (118 KB, 990x742) Image search: [Google]
Cliff climber.jpg
118 KB, 990x742
>>48230319
You're like a 400 lb man who wants to scale cliffs.

Lose your emotional baggage or just stick to the ground.
>>
File: is this really bait.jpg (118 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
is this really bait.jpg
118 KB, 1600x900
>>48230319
I sure hope this is bait. You're either gonna have to take meds or get over your anxiety on your own. You can't participate properly in a social activity if you have social anxiety to the point that you are genuinely incapable of starting a conversation with strangers.
>>
>>48230319
meds are a crutch, but sometimes it's okay to get up with a crutch, if you can then stay up on your own
>>
>>48230273
>>48230319
Hey, Anon, I know how you feel. Social anxiety is complicated and shitty as fuck.
You could go to the LGS and put up a note, perhaps? Or at your college/university (or if there is one in town, even if you're not attending it), or possibly the library. Do you have friends? Do they have any friends that might be interested?
>>
>>48230273

Just go to the LFG section of Roll20. I found my best group ever on there.
>>
>>48230985
I go to the LGS to play fnm at the moment but I find it impossible to talk to anyone, let alone continue talking to them after playing. I dont really have any friends nor would I feel comfortable asking the ones I do know to find me friends for me.

>>48231008
I dont want an online group though
>>
>>48231176
Have you played TTRPGs before? How did it work out? Still, putting up a note with your email is probably the best, I'd say, or checking for facebook groups (stuff like "Geeks & Gamers in [your location]")
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.