[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best happy ending one of your PCs has ever gotten?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 36
File: 1463516903989.png (232 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1463516903989.png
232 KB, 499x499
What's the best happy ending one of your PCs has ever gotten?
>>
>>48230233

Rescued his daughter, reunited with his wife who stayed faithful for the past 16 years, killed the bad guys, retired in peace and plenty.

They asked him if he would continue adventuring, he refused.
>>
Intimate reunion with arc antagonist that both redeemed the villainess (as far as she could be redeemed) and empowered the character greatly.
>>
>>48230233
Ate a child by accident l. Denounce by God. Become and anti paladin and wipe the party.
>>
He opened a church of Rao with his adventuring money, invited his childhood friend (also an acolyte) to help run it. They grew close together and eventually got married and had a child together.
>>
>>48230233
In the one D&D game I ran the PCs actualy invested their adventuring wealth in setting up a business and retired wealthy merchants with a monopoly on the entire continents high quality 'pipe weed'.
>>
>>48230252
>he believed the wife stayed faithful

That's what they all tell you m8.
>>
File: 34.jpg (17 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
17 KB, 500x484
>>48230309
>implying he didn't ask her while secretly in an inquisitor's circle of truth.
>>
>>48230363
well then she rolled a 20 on her save or something.
>>
The bar he made as something to do during downtime flourished, and made the little town he'd built it in become an eventual cultural powerhouse, as he stocked all sort sof exotic drinks including many he invented himself, which had beneficial effects like healing or recovering magic quicker.

He lived long, and died happy, with a large amount of money and a beautiful wife. His spirit went on to become a heroic spirit, that the world could call back in times of need to help newer heroes with their own stories.
>>
>>48230309
>le women are all unfaithful whores ;_;
>>
Retired from adventuring to spend a long, productive life with the love of his life.
She was fully rigged with several decks bristling with brass cannon, and her crew would follow her captain to her grave.
>>
>>48230379
The save only stops you from taking damage for lying, the inquisitor will still know if you're lying senpai.
>>
He went to his homeland with his biggest trophy, the head of a zombie tyranosaurus to use it as his desk. Apart from that he's just chillin' in the steppes until the Motherland needs him again.

Compared to the rest of my character that ended up dead or still serving i say he's the only one that had sort of a happy ending.
>>
>>48230428
Maybe one of her beta provider gifted her panties of magical resistance or something.

>>48230394
I didn't say she was a whore but during those time women were under a strong imperative to have a protector and provider and it would have been foolish of her not to look for one while her husband wasn't here.
>>
>>48230363
>>48230394
why would you reply to a troll on 4chan
>>
>>48230309

She's an immortal royal fae spirit that a seer was able to tap into early on in the campaign that confirmed, and I quote "she loves you true, even after all these years."

They settled down after the campaign and he grew old with her while she grew a tree.

Dryads are weird.
>>
>>48230510
Here's your (You)
>>
>>48230560

pls forward this link to your character : https://www.reddit.com/r/theredpill
>>
>>48230408
Your dude was having sex with a boat?
>>
>>48230548
I'm more concerned with why /tg/ censors
F
A
M

and makes it into senpai
>>
File: laughing elf sluts.jpg (102 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
laughing elf sluts.jpg
102 KB, 300x269
>>48230709
>being this new
>>
Married the party cleric, opened up the first magic school in centuries in a land where magic had been banned, makes a ton of money on spell books, and spends the rest of his days wandering the countryside making food for people with his wife and tiny undead baby dragon
>>
>>48230709
It's a handy way to identify retards.

If your post contains "desu", "senpai", or another out-of-place moonblurb, it lets us know that you're an idiot newfag and your post's contents can be safely disregarded.
>>
>>48230734
I've just never bothered to type out that word outside of /k/ where we actually like using it.
>>
My robot-esque Warforged Fighter helped punch out Cthulhu and entered a dormant state.

It had a city built around itself.
>>
>>48230510

She's the single most powerful thing on the continent, though, and their daughter was the first child she's ever had.
>>
>>48230796
so you're either playing exalted or just making shit up
>>
He was one of those "he who fights monsters" types, an old school soldier with powers gifted from the sun and a golden gun that shot sunlight. He'd long gone past the point where he should retire, but was now too old and crazy to do anything else except to keep going. So he kept fighting and shooting and killing and protecting those that he could.

And when a monster came to swallow the sun, the actual sun he knew what he had to do. On their magic ship he brought himself level with the great wolf which was chasing the setting sun on it's chariot, and he baited the monster into going after him instead. And then he leapt into the beast jaws and unleashed every ounce of magic he had. He burned the beast with the power of his hate and sacrifice, and the two of them tumbled from the sky, burning as they went. The gods were so impressed they hung his burning spark in the sky, and he became a star himself, and his spirit went on to the warrior's heaven, satisfied he'd done all he could and died well.
>>
>>48230813

Friend when I wrote the backstory I just said my guy fucked a strange forest lady that dumped a daughter on him and disappeared for the next 16 years. I wrote it intending the woman was just your bog-standard hag.

Turns out the DM got so tickled by the story she turned the woman into a Hamadryad and made her a central NPC and former mentor of the BBEG.
>>
File: 08.gif (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
08.gif
3 MB, 1280x720
>>48230872
nice
>>
>>48230233
She finally got pregnant
>>
>>48230872
Sounds like a bunch of shit that never happened senpai.
>>
>>48230878
then how did she become his wife /be faithful to him?
>>
With only one exception, every character I've made has either been abandoned by myself for being shit, the campaign was ended mid-adventure for one reason or another, or has fucking died in the worst way. I've never had a good death for a character, they have all died like a fucking bitch.

With that blog post out of the way now, the one good ending was my sorcerer who fled the country after the emperor was restored to power because he had been secretly manipulating the regent for personal gain. Not evil, just good old fashioned corruption. He was a dragon disciple who was close to apotheosis at the end of the game and had owned several businesses quite publicly, so he fled with his wife, toddler daughter, and ratman retainer back to his homeland under an assumed identity.

We had a pseudo-continuation campaign a year later where an independent port city that had been founded only a century before was the most important trade hub in the region. The founder was still alive and was a half-dragon who was very rarely seen but ruled with an iron fist. Most of the nobles in the city were related to him in some way and almost all were sorcerers.
>>
File: 1449512889874.png (1 MB, 1864x1792) Image search: [Google]
1449512889874.png
1 MB, 1864x1792
>>48230916
well of course it didn't happen, he was playing a role playing game
>>
>>48230233
Massage parlor in not!Hong Kong.
>>
>>48230979
Absolutely the best answer
>>
File: 15.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
15.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>>48230942
top kek
>>
>>48230766
No wonder /k is shit
>>
>>48230942
>he was playing a role playing game
No he wasn't. He made it all up.
>>
File: Moar.gif (97 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
Moar.gif
97 KB, 400x291
>>48230979
>>
>>48231090
Oh come on man, that was a moderately funny joke and those are rare on /tg/ nowadays. Why did you have to go and shit on it?
>>
File: bait.gif (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
54 KB, 625x626
>>48231090
low quality bait
>>
>>48230233
>Babarian shieldmaiden on a raid.
>Her husband died shortly after the birth of their son
>Basically degraded to teach young girls how to fight for home defence
>Ugh.
>It's tradition, especially because their culture is wildling like and it is said a man can't have both a knive and an unhappy wife. Fucking annoying weak brats are annoying anyways.
>Challenge someone in charge to a fight so she can go on the next raid
>Wins.
>Joins the PC group of raiders.
>Son is five and does not want her to leave
>Stop being a little bitch, you need to grow up. We need to eat after all.
>Goes on raid.
>Everyone just grabs weapons and gold and spices and beautiful women. We will live like kings!
>Fuck that shit I can't eat gold. Instead she captures young farmworkers, a smith, and half a dozen young girls as slaves. Puts them in chains and makes them carry and pull a few carts of salted fish'n'shit
>The strong gotta take from the weak to rule the mediocre
>Uses the slaves to build a smith from where to sell her slave smith' stuff
>Make the farmers farm as her serfs
>Slave girls can't say no to marriage, my son will not suffer from the lack of women on the market due to polygamy.
>Uses all her stolen gold and steel to pay a few ruffians too young to oversee her slaves
>Goes onto another raid
>Enslaves a knight, enslaves his little daughter
>JACKPOT
>Takes enaugh women slaves for all the farmslaves
>Enslaves a Priest who can read and write.
>You say I can find all kinds of usefull knowledge about not being so barbarian in books if I could read them?
>Shut up maggot, YOU are going to read them FOR ME
>Plunder for books

>Meanwhile everyone else is still out for silly things like honorable battle and gold to live like kings
>Pfft. I am really going to BE king when I return.
>>
>>48231259
cont.

>She really is. Pacify the serfs with women. >Uses Knights daughter as leverage over the Knight. He is now the overseer to crush any hope of rebellion.
>He also trains her son in the ways fighting like a knight from age 7
>Priest teaches him to read and write and stuff
>If either of the slaves talk about their puny weak gods to her son they loose finger and teeth
>Only 3 Fingers and 7 teeth were lost until everyone understood the message
>The future little wifes can run her household for her after a little while
>Yes, work my minions, work
>Good thing I invested into some social skills, I managed to get the Stockholm going good in everyone
>Behave good? Take this female slave I stole
>Be female and bitch around? Eat my iron fists, if you or your family weren't so weak you would not have gotten captured bitch. You should be grateful for me to honor you with a man better than your weak ass family could have ever provided you.
>Everyone can train ther sons along with mine if they pay a little
>My son becomes the biggest boss in town, because living in the biggest house and having seven wifes at an age where most young men are stil virgins kind of makes you the coolest guy in town.
>I have reached all my goals and can enjoy the rest of my live without lifting a finger ever again, while still maintaining a position of authority

>While everyone else in the group fooled around I played the Game of Thrones and won.

>Happy End: Son stopped being a bitch and is now a boss, while she can relax and command people around for the rest of her life without lifting a finger. Oh isn't slavery a great thing.

We retired our group there, because the others wanted to try out new characters and mine had no more reason to adventure and taken over so much of the plot with her own sideplot.

We then went on to play as the great-grandchildren of our chars.

cont.
>>
>>48231259
>>48231275
cont.

>My great grandson literally became the King of our little land through snowballing of the foundation I laid. The others played my loyal warriors and commanders as we conquered, pillaged, raided, and schemed our way through the neighboring lands building ourselves a real Kingdom for the ages.
>>
>>48231202
>bait meme
>>
>>48230233
Pulling his sworn enemy down from godhood before shotgunning her multiple times in the face, blowing up her temple, torching her followers and finally getting back to the imperial capital where he could finally do magical research like the nerd he was in peace.
>>
>>48231328
Nice bait.
>>
>>48231078
>/k
Reddit get out
>>
File: CAW.jpg (202 KB, 450x900) Image search: [Google]
CAW.jpg
202 KB, 450x900
>>48230233
I wouldn't know, as every campaign I've been in has fallen apart due to group scheduling conflicts or DM ADD.
>>
>>48231294
>>48231275
>>48231259
>either a lie or two circlejerk campaigns
>>
retired from active Superheroing, now New Zealand's answer to Ralph Nader living happily In Wellington with his two young wards.
>>
>>48230922

>Wife

Fae by their nature can't have "official" spouses, but in this case she was constantly referred to as his wood-wife, had a close relationship with the man that endured throughout the long years, and when they finally reunited she gave him a special woven branch ring that would "make sure she doesn't lose him again", effectively a two-way scry spell that helped when we were infiltrating the castle the daughter was kept.

>Faithful

Besides some premonitions telling the character she still loved him, and the fact she has no other children since their daughter, I can't truly confirm she was faithful. To be perfectly honest, I don't care if she wasn't, since at the end of the day she stuck with the guy and spent the rest of his natural life with him.
>>
He was a Town Guardsman who while generally distrustful of the Herotype adventurers, finding them to be roaming troublemakers, owed a favour to an wandering bard who called him out on it to help him investigate a bandit attack. He followed through alongside some other "Heroes" and step by step wound up working deeper into the mystery and plot travelling with the folks.

In his journey, he found out that these roaming murderhobos were everything he feared and worse, killing everything they saw, murdering people left right and center and even killing those who had surrendered or been sufficiently defeated because "They are bandits, clearly they are evil and if we don't kill them they will just bandit again." including the noble paladin and cleric whos hobbies included carving their gods holy-symbol into the "Nonbelievers/Cultists."

So as soon as the "BBEG" was sufficiently deafeated with the powers of hope, friendship, love, and incredible violence, the archer left with his share of the coin, returned to his wife and kids in his hometown, returned to his job in the town guard and became ever more distrustful of any "Hero" types who wandered into his town. He retired happy and reasonably wealthy hoping that he never has to see those chucklefuck murderers ever again.
>>
File: party hard.png (82 KB, 408x182) Image search: [Google]
party hard.png
82 KB, 408x182
>>48230233
I fought off twenty successive grapples from other party memebrs to have my humie Aristocrat/Rogue stick his dick inside the Lich's reliquary
>>
>>48231432
The second. The GM was a huge worldbuilding faggot and basically gave us the almost finished setting to "emulate a bit of history" so we played a few campaigns throughout history where we would play historically important figures.

This ranged anywhere from playing the barbarians to establish their place in the world, to playing the second kingdom campaign, then a campaign as merchants trying to become merchant princes in a more mediteranian place, three campaigns on the equivalent of the crusades (the first two massive failtures, the third a meh success), up to Airship explorers and Air Pirates. It was a lot of fun, especially because the campaigns were short and crisp, very diffrent in tone and playstyle. Anywhere except for the last two, he basically asked us to play powerhungry jackasses to "simulate real political leaders". Whatever floats his boat, right?

The first Barb campaign also ended mostly because everyone felt that the tone had become pretty dark with all my slaving, as I had really gotten into all that slaving shit. But hey, HE asked me to play a power hungry jackass for historical accuracy, so historical accuracy was what I gave him. And I wanted to play a diffrent character for once, as I mostly play the voice of reason in our group and wanted to be the narrowminded brutal character for once.
>>
>>48230233
After crushing a slaver warlord and protecting the sanctity of human life against the crush of apocalypse-causing cosmic horror, my Faceless settled down and became a major religious figure, having formed an army of loyal warriors in his warring against the slaver. He fought for freedom from oppressors and the right to self-determination, which managed to motivate enough people to basically treat him as a new prophet. From his new stone citadel he oversaw the peace of the land, and hung out with the cute Savvy Head from the party for the rest of his days.

She's asexual, he's a nearly-inhuman monster powered on rage and a hunger for dumplings, so no, they did not bang.
>>
File: 1365418978650.gif (2 MB, 295x216) Image search: [Google]
1365418978650.gif
2 MB, 295x216
>>48230233
Getting a Demonwaifu, making a pact with her and being dragged to hell by her at the end of the adventure and the contract is fulfilled.

I regret nothing.
>>
File: 1255109247011.jpg (50 KB, 718x408) Image search: [Google]
1255109247011.jpg
50 KB, 718x408
>>48230252
>wife who stayed faithful

Whoa there buddy, that's not even possible in the Highest of Fantasies.
>>
>>48230233
Who is this blind woman and why is she being so unapologetically smug?
>>
>>48232041
As a Naruto Fan.

Someone post the Hall of Butthurt.
>>
>>48232041
She's smug because you think she's blind but she can actually look through your clothes and giggle at your babydick.
>>
>>48232078
https://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0

I got u famalam.
Behold! The greatest collection of butthurt tears of weeaboos on the Internet!
>>
File: 1402905265301.gif (236 KB, 768x409) Image search: [Google]
1402905265301.gif
236 KB, 768x409
>>48232078
http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

Best thing to come out of Naruto.
>>
>>48232078
Holy fuck, meant "Ask a Naruto fan". Jesus.

>>48232171
>>48232177
Thanks guys.
>>
File: 1433620621557.jpg (94 KB, 659x650) Image search: [Google]
1433620621557.jpg
94 KB, 659x650
>>48232177
>Best thing to come out of Naruto.
Zone-tan would disagree.
>>
File: Harmony.png (7 KB, 497x501) Image search: [Google]
Harmony.png
7 KB, 497x501
>>48232177
>>48232171
>4chins must have hacked us and changed the ending

This anal devastation is just so perfect, so sublime.
>>
Probably at an underhive mutant massage parlor he could not resist trying out. Something about six arms.
>>
After vanquishing the evil tyrant my fighter retired to a small village to live out the rest of his days in peace. He married a local girl and had plenty of children.

The party rogue took it upon himself to take over the kingdom in its entirety, citing his noble heritage as his claim. He was an adequate ruler, if not an especially talented one. His descendants on the other hand...

The Barbarian returned to the grass lands of his youth, far away from the kingdom he had liberated. He won back control of his tribe, slaying the current leader in single combat. He spent the rest of his life trying to unite the massive grass plains into one nation, before he himself was slain on the battlefield. His dream was never realized, and to this day the tribes of the grass plains are in constant conflict.

The Cleric - the only non human in the entire of the party - retired back to the mountain-homes of the Dwarves, he and the majority of his people abandoning the surface in its entirety.

The wizard died in the final conflict, his body having been sundered by a single thunderous blow of the tyrant. The wizards apprentice took up where the Wizard had left off, building a wizards tower deep in the forests, continuing the pursuit of knowledge until his dying day.
>>
Retired to a Zaratan he trained to stay above water with all the critters he had found and trained over the years, and made not! Jurassic Park his home as he traveled the world and kept adding to his pets. Also played cards with the god of night and change on the weekends as his Chosen and seeking a successor to become his god's next Chosen.
>>
File: 1453322355661.jpg (159 KB, 867x750) Image search: [Google]
1453322355661.jpg
159 KB, 867x750
>>48232041
Remember that anime everyone watched in middleschool, Naruto?
Well there was a demure shy girl in love with the protagonist, she grew giant tits and married him, she's smug because she won.
>>
>>48233662

Holy shit what's wrong with the eyes on that little girl.

The blind chick's got some huge knockers though, lucky Naruto.
>>
>>48233714
They're ninja eyes.
>>
>>48230233
Retired at level 5 with 1000GP and almost dying. He went back home and reconciled with the wife and child that kicked him out after his paladin order fell and he began drinking heavily.
>>
>>48230233
he was able to return to his proper time stream after breaking free of the loop curse of stagnation. he materialized a couple days before a life-changing tragedy that set him off into a spiral of hate and loss.
>>
>>48233662
Remember when you found out the artist has a foot fetish?
>>
>>48230233
Physically met his god, received a magical shield and holy symbol, gained a level in cleric, restored the broken and forgotten temples of said god and became head of his order.

Exactly what he set out to do in the first place, perfectly on time too as it was my final session.
>>
File: HRRAAAAHHH.png (978 KB, 629x607) Image search: [Google]
HRRAAAAHHH.png
978 KB, 629x607
>>48230233
grand finale of my Marvel Tabletop had the two player characters (a Werewolf & a Cosmic entity channeled through a young woman) valiantly sacrificed themselves to stop Galactus and save earth, culminating in them deleting him from the universe. The cosmic entity was so impressed they re-materialized 3 years later in New York.
>>
>>48233662
You mean the one on the left?
She looks like a boring housewife, the one on the right looks like a fun MILF.
She might have won, but he lost.
>>
>>48234222
The quiet ones are always the most fun in bed.
>>
Became Not King Arthur, minus the cucking.
>>
>>48234222
>milf

Bad news friendo, it's her husband's kid.
>>
>>48234353
It's her kid as well, they straight up had a thing about this.
>>
>>48234377
>Daughter is a carbon copy of the other woman

YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT!
>>
>>48234353
>her husband's kid
Is she a cuck? Can women be cucks?
>>
>>48234408

Yes, you can. The author is a hack who disregards his own themes. You can do anything if you work hard enough? NINE-TAILED ASSPULL. Who your parent is isn't as important as who raised you? BLOODLINES.
>>
>>48230233

He got to curse the head of a SoB order from the bridge of a chaos pirate ship as we retreated like a supervillian.
>>
>>48233954
Deleting Galactus? He serves a greater unspecified cosmic purpose and MUST exist in the Marvel universe
>>
>>48230734
Senpai
>>
NTR fags need to leave
>>
Enslaved the rest of his kind because he needed money to buy tobacco.
>>
Saved up enough money to retire
>>
>>48230233
None of my characters have ever survived a campaign. They usually manage to die heroically, but dead is still dead.
>>
>>48234445
Yes, it's called Cuckquean rather than Cuckold, and it's fucking hot.
>>
>>48235792
>quean
>ea
What?
>>
File: Crusader Kings 2 in a nutshell.png (446 KB, 2198x1480) Image search: [Google]
Crusader Kings 2 in a nutshell.png
446 KB, 2198x1480
>>48230233
He abandoned the party, heading off back to his House with his mechanical dog.

'course, if I find another game in that established setting, I'll run him again.
>>
>>48230233
Became a high-ranking torturer and lord of Hell. His wife ended up joining him, and they have a son now (only one at the moment, due to infernal biology being weird).
Turns out being in Hell isn't so bad when you're not on the receiving end of the beatings.
Still Lawful Evil, though.
>>
Got married to another Champion of God, had a couple of kids, now the family goes on road trips throughout the Midwest in a beat up minivan making sure vampires, faeries, and wizards don't mess with common folk.
>>
>>48235865
Cuckqueen would imply that they're in charge of the situation and enjoying it
>>
Ayayron L'Burr recovered from his stab wound over time, and continued his conspiricy-rap career in the New Orleans undergroumd. He still wanders from bus to bus, shouting at other riders about the moon landing.
>>
>>48230754
> out of place moonblurb

Desu is a meme older than you are, kiddo
>>
>>48231148
Well you see this thread isn't a shithole circlejerk and that is just intolerable for some people
>>
File: image.png (162 KB, 499x460) Image search: [Google]
image.png
162 KB, 499x460
>have never had any endings for any of my characters, good or bad
I only have my headcanon
>>
>>48232370
Underrated post
>>
>>48236192
What game, this sounds like a lot of fun
>>
>>48230233
My half-drow monk saved the world, refused an unlimited wish, and settled down at the mouth of a great river to build his own monastery, to be run by him and his elf wife. This was a nice and comfortable existence, considering the hell he went through to earn it.

> Faced against the ultimate army of evil darkness
> Failed to save his home city from said army, being forced to evacuate said city
> Losing 9 party members over the course of 2 years
> Dying no less than 3 times. Kept coming back through stubborn persistence, and the though of his wife and dreams
> Being captured and imprisoned for a month by hell knights, until he was rescued by the party
> Literally going to hell and back
> Nearly freezing to death by a primordial blue dragon
> Having to rescue his wife and two daughters
> Facing a level 20 anti-paladin in single combat
> Having to slay his best friend(Party's first fighter), who was captured long ago and turned against them. Said friend ended up becoming the BBEG, arch-lord of hell.
> Resurrecting the god of sunlight
> Refusing an unlimited wish so he could live out the rest of his life in peace.
>>
My PCs have never actually gotten a happy ending. Best I've got is the time I was at least able to save my child before dying.
>>
File: latest.jpg (226 KB, 640x918) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
226 KB, 640x918
An elvish bathhouse just outside the capitol, I believe
>>
>>48232614
so first ed.
>>
>>48236502

And nobody enjoys ea, got it
>>
>>48230233
Fed the crazy Duk'zarist wife a bowl of iron sand and settled down to create his own martial arts dojo with his son.
>>
>>48234222
The one on the right is the worst female character in the series. Nothing lost.
>>
>>48232177
Oh my god, the butthurt is fucking atomic. I don't even usually give a crap about fandoms losing their shit like this, but holy christ, that is just a thing of beauty.

>>48231681
I get that feeling. I'm usually a white than white knight paladin type, but every so often, I have the urge to get my pillage on. Heck, my GM's running a Fallout game soon and I'll be playing a raider who's addicted to mentats and told his former gang to eat a fat one. Ambitions are pretty much the same as yours; raid, plunder, build saxon kingdom.
>>
>>48230233
Quietly became the head of organized crime in the city, created and enforced a safe pipeline for other paranormal refugees, and after a long and awkward courtship (thanks to PTSD and emotional problems from his backstory), settled down with someone whose life he saved. She might have ambitions that reach farther than second in command but he doesn't care.

The other members of the party took over other roles in the city and they remain best of friends. Life in the city became better and safer under their rule.
>>
>>48230252
Take out the daugher part, turn 16 years into 20 and you've described Odysseus. Very original anon.
>>
>>48230560
>https://www.reddit.com/r/theredpill
how about not giving a fuck that she had other lovers? seh's a fae after all...
and why not getting immoprtal with you fau-spirit waifu? dying is for beginners!
>>
Was in an invasion force of around 40-50,000 invading a whole solar system
The whole system was a giant ambush
Got both his legs fucked up due to a mine
Called in a nuke because there were a shitload of enemies around
Intended to die in the strike due to how close enemy positions were ( for a nuke )
Friend finds him and takes him to an evac dropship
Goes home with a story to tell and prosthetic legs to prove it. Failing that, there is even helmet-cam footage
Still decides to work as a soldier
Buys a gun store
Fast forward a bit and now he owns an experimental arms factory/testing ground/store (yes they sell those weapons if they're tested and work)
Has a hot wife and kids who think their dad is a moon-sized load of bullshit
>>
File: smug.jpg (16 KB, 480x378) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
16 KB, 480x378
>>48232177
>>48232171
>most of collection is new to me
Thanks for posting anons. Of particular amusement to me are the ones who realized that they were rats on a sinking ship and acted accordingly.
>>
>>48230233

She saved her home plane, ascended to godhood, married the bard, and kept traveling the multiverse with her family ever after, getting in fun and amusing shenanigans.
>>
He finally got laid.
>>
She's not there yet, but hopefully she goes out in a blaze of glory fighting the greater daemon that just got summoned. One of the grander endings a servant of the Emperor can hope for.
>>
>>48230233
Death in battle.
>>
>>48230233
Went from acolyte to inquisitor status after slaying a daemon prince.
>>
>>48230233

He destroyed the boundary that kept the prime material plane safe from outsiders and separate from other planes, and submerged it into the Far Planes as a sacrifice to his unknowable masters, likely dying horribly with everyone else but he didn't care and also we faded to black once he pulled off.

All in all still the best "one of the PCs is secretly a villain" game I've ever been in. Never ever trust a Warlock.
>>
>>48230709
Really senpai?
>>
Married the female party character, bought a nice house, and then just sorta lived on with their adopted son after the paladin refused to take the plot hook over teaching farmers better ways of growing crops.
>>
>>48233827
Wut?
>>
Finally got to die.
>>
He died protecting the person most important to him, knowing full well she would be kept safe and his friends would avenge him. He got half of that.

Honestly most of my games either wind up ending prematurely, my characters dying lonely and afraid or they live long enough to end up worse for wear with a stack of cash as a consolation prize.
>>
After successfully obtaining strings-free immortality he dropped most of his more problematic (read: Evil) behaviors over the course of a couple of centuries. Became wealthy with smart investments and then just sort of went a little senile at the age of 400 and just kind of got engrossed in his hobbies.

A group of PCs probably finds him some day, expecting a lich and finding this weirdly youthful really old man in the middle of doing something mundane like combining two creatures he hasn't combined yet or building a piece of (bad) art, and they wonder if they've really found the correct wizard lair...then promptly kill him for his millions of gold worth of magical items.

He wasn't even really that evil to begin with, just a bit ruthless in his quest for strings-free immortality,a trait that didn't really come up as much as you might think
>>
File: Eilistraee_symbol.jpg (57 KB, 400x561) Image search: [Google]
Eilistraee_symbol.jpg
57 KB, 400x561
After fucking around in Lolth's realm and our spell caster fucking up their portal by constantly drawing in extra power from demonic shit to empower themselves even when it wasn't necessary.

Eilistraee saved me during the teleportation and I was then ascended into her realm as one her first champions in a few centuries.

Everyone else went to hell...
>>
>>48230233
He was offered a position with a corporation and he married a girl he met while in the shadows who was the reason he was given the job.
>>
>>48230233
They toppled the demon-emperor and imprisoned his spirit before most of them died. They couldn't destroy the evil empire, but after disappearence of demon-emperor, his grandsons reformed it and demon worshipping was forbidden. One of PCs survived, found immortal who agreed to teach him wisdom of heaven, and eventually, he Ascended.
>>
>>48234408
No, the daughter is a carbon copy of a former ally of the father. He had to use her energy to stay alive. That's why she looks like that former ally but nobody mentions it.

I can't believe I'm actually explaining this shit to you guys.
>>
Said fuck it and ascended to godhood instead of saving the world. Spent the rest of eternity with his wife and bro laughing at all the plebs who expected a selfless savior.
>>
File: Desu.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Desu.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>48236547
Sometimes I miss the old cancer.
>>
>>48235865

>http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/quean

>a disreputable woman, specifically: prostitute
>>
>>48233662
Those boobs don't look that big
>>
Defeated an evil god, earned his full life back (He was sort of half-undead.), proposed to his love, settled down and had babies ever after.

Pretty standard shit, really.
>>
Half-Orc Bard. Got a sweet dwarven wife. Settled down in a country-side home after exterminating a local cult with the help of his goblin friend.
>>
While the campaign itself didn't finish, through OOC and hint-dropping in other things the homebrew setting was used for my character became it's very own Hitler. With magitech.

Good end for her.
>>
Faked his death when he killed the bbeg, becoming a huge martyr. he snuck off to a remote alpine hunting lodge he inherited from his uncle, living the rest of his days off the land with his trusty dog.
>>
>>48230233
Retired wealthy in Kandra.

Boring i know
>>
>>48230233
...it just occurred to me that at the end of every game I've ever played my character dies...

Crap.
>>
>>48230233
Well one became a Sith emperor that lead the CIS to victory, My Ork got to meet the emperor without dying and started a WAAGHH in his name, Hitler survived? I think is the good ending for my time traveling nazi madman, My dwarf settled down to worship a rock god, that in turn made him his right hand, and now I'm back onto Warhammer with my friends, maybe we'll stop the HH this time?

never got a cute wifiu though, now that i think about it.
>>
>>48230233
Ironically the happiest ending I've ever had was in Dark Heresy.

I know, right, "a happy ending in Dark Heresy, what kind of GM are you?"

I didn't just hand this to them, they earned it. They survived the worst the 41st Millenium can throw at an acolyte team and kept on trucking. They survived the Space Hulk, they overcame mad scientists, apocalyptic cults, Slaught overlords, the legacy of a long dead Rogue Trader driven mad with grief. They survived being betrayed by another Inquisitor, the Red Cages of Quaddis, the death of their own Inquisitor at the hands of the one who betrayed them.

In the end they managed to beat the Renegade Inquisitor Soldevan and stopped the birth of Malal. Our assassin found out he was the last scion of House Haarlocke, and that made him the last heir to the Haarlocke Warrant. However, he'd also expressed interest in the Vindicare Assassin Ascension advance, so he had a choice. He of course chose unimaginable wealth and his own ship.

Our Psyker was promoted to the rank of Inquisitor himself, he'd already distinguished himself to the group's Inquisitor so the other Inquisitors in the Tyrantine Cabal elevated him to their ranks. The party sailed off into the void together as a newly minted Inquisitor and Rogue Trader and their retinue.
>>
She died.
>>
>>48244847

No it isn't.

What's boring is the chucklefucks who say their character continues to adventure forever and eventually dies in some bullshit glorious battle.

When your character earns that rocking chair, fucking take it.
>>
>>48235865
EA is the biggest cuck I know of, to be fair.
>>
My favorite character actually had the happiest life in all of forever, but his death and the campaign's end was super sad. I'll tell if anyone's curious.
>>
>>48247846
Fuck that, I wanna retire on a hammock
>>
This thread made me realize that during my 15 year career of tabletop RPGs not a single one was ever finished

So I guess them dying
>>
>>48230233
I play Call of Cthulhu and Delta Green. There are no happy endings, just less-shit ones
>>
>>48236592
It was a Dresden Files RPG campaign. I understand why some people dislike the system, but it's one of my favorites.
>>
File: 1428960110249.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1428960110249.png
40 KB, 152x254
>>48232177
Today is a very good day. Its been a long time since I forgot about naruto-autists, and now seeing their fury is like discovering a friend I haven't seen since I was a kid
>>
And so, having accidentally doubled the size of an already gigantic avatar of a new god of death and destruction, and having had his hat deservedly flipped up over his eyes for it, and having contributed in the slaying of that great beast, Archie the gnomish wizard decided to get the hell out of town since said "slaying" involved destroying the castle's supporting pillars and dropping the damn thing on it. And the duke was kind of pissed about that.

He was last seen skipping into the sunset with a sackful of highly dangerous and forbidden arcanery of various natures, and has yet to be seen again.
>>
My last PC went back in time and accidentally removed his homeland, people and family from existence.
Still the best ending I got so far.
>>
>>48230233
He defeated the BBEG by using the Maze Spell, the DM ruled the BBEG was trapped there because the body he was using had an int of 2 and would never be able to get out.

This was after achieving the goal of becoming a lich and getting an undead wizard army to kill evil things with
>>
>>48234920
they didn't know that. plot hook for next season.
>>
>>48245684
>the birth of Malal.

Wait, so Malal was retconned because your players stopped him from existing in the first place?
>>
>>48232177
That was awesome, thank you.

BTW, I never watched Naruto. What, exactly are they bitching about?
>>
>>48251068
In a single post:

Beginning of the series, Foxguy wants to deliver dick to Pinkhair, but Pinkhair's all wet for Emo. Unbeknownst to Foxguy, Blindo wants said dick express-delivered to her vageener. In the end, Foxguy discovers Pinkhair is more of a sister to him, dicks Blindo, and Pinkhair ends up marrying Emo and raising her husband's daughter.

The bitching fans are the ones who never grew past the first twenty or so episodes.
>>
>>48251068
The ones who didn't see who was gonna end up where, only thing I got wrong was they didn't kill off Captain 'MUH FRAMILURUR WAS KILLED' aka The emo faggot.

felt good leaving the series 1/4 of the way out, and coming back at the end to see best girl with worse guy. Everybody wins.
>>
>>48230233
Retired to a pot farm with a fat gf and a baby cthulhu monster.
>>
>>48251181
>best girl with worse guy
best girl ended up with best guy tho
>>
>>48251218
i want to be mad at you, but I can't. So touche anon, you win this round.
>>
>>48251213
Whoop motherfuckin' whoop, anon. Living the dream.
>>
>>48230233
He retired from adventuring to found a branch of his faith's church along a major pilgrim road, spending the rest of his days training clerics and keeping them away from the farmer's daughters in the village that sprung up around the place.
>>
>>48233714
Some kind of genetic thing that lets them see EVERYTHING within a certain distance.
>>
bumping for cuckura
>>
>>48230233
Wrote a really popular book about his adventures that in time got him venerated as a god of adventure (in a Chinese way).
>>
Lead an army of pirates, monstrous humanoids, demi-humans, and drow against the Empire of the Sun. Then, retired back to his home in not/Ireland built up a huge clan of fighter/mages and summoned a DoomCastle. Also, cleared his name. He worshipped Satan, but even then wasn't a kinslayer
>>
Brought the viceroy that kidnapped the prettiest nun in his convent to justice, retired his mask, lived out the rest of his days as a priest who didn't (often) lucha for thrills.
>>
A couple of orphans end up becoming the Emperor and Prime Minister of the settings Lawful Evil Empire after defeating the reigning insane emperor, who was their half brother (dad kinda got around, sowed many wild oats, all the players were half brothers, the GMPC included). Emperor Bro married princess of a neighboring kingdom ruled by an immortal wizard-king, PM Bro married his girlfriend who retired from being the head of the royal family's ninja guardians. Werewolf bard Bro went back to wandering, like he wanted to. And GMPC Warlock Bro got the short end of the stick, lost his magic healing the Empire's sentient super-weapon crystal and is wheelchair-bound. Actually working on a continuation of this campaign for my group to start when they come back in August.
>>
>>48230233
Plain death at the hand of foul monsters or scum.
>>
>>48230233
I retired early to raise an adopted cursed child who's family I indirectly got killed and marry a local cutie and open a small church. That was pretty nice.

My guy and his wife showed up as NPCs to help defend the town several months later.

Unfortunatley down the line the rest of the party TPK'd and failed to stop the big bad guy, so we probably later died defending the town shortly after.

What assholes.
>>
He was knighted by the Queen and he got to kill the blood mage for all thelbullshit they had pulled over the entire campaign.
He was pretty fucking happy about that.
>>
>>48251359
Which part?
>>
>>48253944
Sakura is not a cuck tho
>>
>>48239029
>if you make several modifications it slightly resembles something else
woah......
>>
>>48230233
It's halfway between him and the wife dying but the children getting out alive and him dying but his pregnant wife got out alive.

Either way, died happy.
>>
File: Path of Explosions.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Path of Explosions.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
Not one of my PCs but one of my Players' PCs

>Rescued the only surviving son of a farmhouse at the edge of a small village beset by cultists and pumping out zombies
>Kids house had to be demolished because there was a hidden cultist temple dedicated to an evil god underneath
>Everyone pools together all of the loot short of magical items and donates it all to the kid so that he can pay the necessary manpower to build a manse or small fortress in its place
>Kid decides to spread as much of the wealth as he can around the town, uses the last of his fortunes to hire the party to take him to see the world and help as many people as he can

Party's Faces When this is the first mission of the campaign. They suspect that he might either have connections with the Faerie or possibly grow up to be a very skilled mage.
>>
>>48251114
>Blindo wants said dick express-delivered to her vageener
And yet it took like 9 years for it to get there
>>
>>48230233
Called an orbital bombardment on himself after being surrounded and cut off by litterally hundreds of millions of tyranids.

He had a loving wife, and six children, five biological and one adopoted.

His children went on to be mostly quite sucsessful, his eldest daughter becoming and Inquisitor like her father before her, and his adoptive son becoming a space marine. The others took on administrative roles for his trade empire or command positions in the millitary or navy.

His wife worked herself to death shortly after his death, eventually dying of exaustion and malnutrition trying to distract herself from the fact her soulmate killed himself to stop the tyranids.

even happy endings are grimdark in the 41st millenium.
>>
File: battle-soldier-death-bird.jpg (717 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
battle-soldier-death-bird.jpg
717 KB, 1920x1080
A quick and merciful death.

Most are not so lucky.
>>
>>48230233
Probably a handjob after a massage.
>>
File: 1452680007960.gif (4 MB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
1452680007960.gif
4 MB, 500x210
Most of my games have never had endings so it's hard to say.

I guess the best ending had to be my shard mind bard. He was a pessimistic dick bag obsessed with the entropy of the universe. Funnily enough the final boss battle was with a primordial of light that had decided the earth was "too dark" and needed to be cleansed. His impassioned speech to the being about the variety and beauty of light and dark in the universe was enough to stop the end times without the party even having to kill the thing.

Basically, my bard bitching really hard about the end of the universe stopped t from happening. The gods/reality rewarded him for this by sending him on to another Material Plane in need of saving, his trusty flint locks in hand.

He also had a romance with a bug girl. But that's another story /tg/ doesn't want to hear.
>>
I became the Emperor of Japan despite literally being a literal who at the start.

We had a shit GM.
>>
>>48230233
A date with Kurt Kobain's last blowjob receiver which the character, with tears in his eyes, placed firmly over the fireplace because he knew he would never need to use it again
>>
>>48230709
senpai
>>
File: Nagrand_Landscape.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1756) Image search: [Google]
Nagrand_Landscape.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1756
>>48230233
He passed away quietly under a tree, looking over a home he never thought he'd see again.

Though technically it was a Warcraft RP character, it's the only real ending I have.
>>
File: youre-doing-it-wrong.jpg (140 KB, 633x309) Image search: [Google]
youre-doing-it-wrong.jpg
140 KB, 633x309
>>48245684
>Dark Heresy
>Happy Ending

Seriously, the closest to a happy ending Acolytes should get in Dark Heresy is to die before they go insane or succumb to corruption.
>>
File: 1466832922500.gif (957 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1466832922500.gif
957 KB, 500x418
>>48231090
Do-Do you not know what a role-playing game is?
>>
>>48230709
Does it really do that? Senpai senpai senpai.
>>
>>48263534
You just don't UNDERSTAND, anon!

People can't actually have fun games in the real world! Everybody has to have the same samey, disappointing games, because that's all MY group ever has!
>>
File: mfw readgasm.gif (4 MB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
mfw readgasm.gif
4 MB, 180x180
>>48231655
There's being That Guy and being That Guy Who Makes It All Okay.

You, Anon, are the latter.
>>
Lets see, the last game, my PC managed to:
>Reunite with her little cousin and help her become a confident woman who took her own path
>Played everyone like a fiddle and never faced the consequences
>Won herself a husbando and a waifu
>hijacked a session to build her own private beach side pool and hotsprings inside a pocket dimension, constructed for her by the skeleton armies of the damned.

It was a very happy ending for her.
>>
>>48230233
Got killed while k.oed in a explotion that wiped the entire party after I said many time we HAD to deal with the SBEG instead of giving her the macguffin that allowed her to one-shot the barbarian and summon a greater daemon.
>>
>>48230233
>Partially reconstructed his mind from the horrors of cosmic war.
>Partially reconstructed his failing body, only ended up without one arm.
>Evil god finally confined into gigantic unescapable black hole, unable to use or take energy.
>Temporarily managed to find waifu and play house for a few years, have 2 children.
>Became some sort of secret ruler of a league of king equivalents (Cleric became basically Pope, Wizard became the LordArchwhatever, Nobleman became emperor, etc).
>Became almost immortal as a side effect of killing douchegod (setting was very fucking weird)

Then the next campaign happened...

Most other characters died horribly due to bad rolls.
>>
>>48231111
Hey, is that a reference to that story about a woman who had a dolphin in her house, and the dolphin began getting all frisky with her?
>>
>>48230233
GM watched too much SAO and Log Horizon so we played a game like that.

My character ended up rooming with a big tit kendo girl because of plot reasons and then the game shut down because of scheduling conflicts.

So in the canon my asshole spy novel fan ended up shacking up permanently with her and they lived on in the digital world together.
>>
>>48270519
>plot reasons.
>>
>>48270751
The girls were otherwise occupied, the other guy was a teenager and the asshole was the only guy who could be trusted not to fuck everything up.
>>
The sweet embrace of death
>>
>>48231078
baka desu senpai
>>
File: tumblr_o5dfzi7blt1v99o2co1_500.png (351 KB, 443x487) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5dfzi7blt1v99o2co1_500.png
351 KB, 443x487
>>48257501
Look at her face, the obviously forced smile, the eyes that have lost all spark.
She knows what she is and what the future has in store for her.
Such is the life of the cuckquean.
Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.