[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some random DH chars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: HeresyPC.jpg (476 KB, 1200x2400) Image search: [Google]
HeresyPC.jpg
476 KB, 1200x2400
Hey TG, I need some help with making a few DH 1 characters (like two or three of em). They can be random but at least slightly interesting. I only need the stats for them, I can make up the back story. But if you have an interesting story for one go right ahead and have fun with it.
>>
>>48153960
Could you be more specific? Like you need people to roll the characters up for you, and you'll tack on backstory and such?
>>
>>48153960
Here are some Dark Heresy Character Generators:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/dhadvanced.html

http://www.malleus.dk/Ordo/NpcGenerator/Default.aspx
>>
>>48157309
Basically. I already have two chars but the gm wants us to have four to five. I have no idea what he is planning.
>>
>>48157557
I can just throw together a few random ones for you real quick. Are you guys just using the core rulebook or can I include character origins from the expansion books as well?
>>
>>48157596
Just the core book.
>>
>>48157656
Do you want me to spend starting experience for you, or leave it be?
>>
>>48157737
If you'd like to go ahead, but I can handle it if you don't want to.
>>
>>48157790
I'll leave it up to you then. First character's nearly done, I'll be posting their character sheet shortly.
>>
>>48153960
First character ended up being an Imperial World Tech-priest. Here's their sheet.
>>
>>48157872
Excellent
>>
File: Fraka - Feral World - Psyker.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Fraka - Feral World - Psyker.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48153960
Here's the second character, a Feral World Psyker
>>
>>48153960
And here's the third and final one, a Hive World Arbitrator.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.