[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remembering a game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: pashamn.jpg (168 KB, 1021x570) Image search: [Google]
pashamn.jpg
168 KB, 1021x570
Can you help me find a game from my memory, please? One thing I remember about it was that it was post-apo and there was no skill in techhnology as such, but rather techno-shamanism in the vein of adeptus mechanicus, where science was so forgotten, that some people just knew what should work how by hearsay and educated guesses. I really liked the concept, I just can't remember what game it appeared in.
>>
>>48145787
You're gonna need to give us a little more, OP
>>
>>48145787
Sounds kind of like Numenera. (and possibly other settings as well, if you remember anything more)
>>
>>48147131
sorry, I really dont remember much more besides this little bit. Just that vivid description of people working tech by the word of elders, and what little context of the machine's work they understood, like tech-shamanism

>>48147708
Certainly not numenera, the setting was after modern-ish tech levels, but thanks
>>
>>48149630
also the tech skill was named something fancy, like cludging or technomancy, not your typical "repair" or "science"
>>
>>48145787
How old is this game? Was the art pretty intricate and/or rendered in a very realistic fashion? Non classic races?
>>
Tribe 8?
>>
If it's old enough, I wanted to throw out "Skyrealms of Jorune." Which is a pretty interesting setting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyrealms_of_Jorune
>>
>>48145787
Remember any Mechanics, Names, Places?
>>
>>48158164
>>48153340
that's the thing, I don't remember at all, sorry, askign here was a shot in the dark in hopes somebody maybe knows something similar

>>48155663
>>48157397
i'll check those
>>
Old or new? AoD?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.