[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we improve this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 819HRi6vheL._SL1500_.jpg (246 KB, 1500x1266) Image search: [Google]
819HRi6vheL._SL1500_.jpg
246 KB, 1500x1266
How do we improve this?
>>
>>48114893
Well, removing those soap opera looking fuckers from the cover would be a start.
>>
nazi hunters looking for the evil expat nazi who murdered the wealthy hebrew man.

jewdo.
>>
>>48114893
Throw out that shit and play Clue.
>>
>>48114893
> cover art replaces elegant antique mansion with suburban America McMansion

Just when I thought this game couldn't possibly get any worse.
>>
File: DarkBrotherhoodWhodunit.jpg (107 KB, 636x483) Image search: [Google]
DarkBrotherhoodWhodunit.jpg
107 KB, 636x483
>>48114893
Change the game so that the player who murdered Mr. Boddy must also murder the other players before making their escape, and the other players have to find out who among them is killing everyone else.
>>
221 b bakers st is at its core like this game. The difference is that there is a real mystery each time 75 mysteries in the base box. You even feel like you are solving a mystery even if it is at times a bit simple
>>
File: 1-CMC.jpg (795 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
1-CMC.jpg
795 KB, 3072x2304
>>48114893
>>
Add moe and ecchi.
>>
Remove the roll-to-move mechanic. It's random chance that prevents actual deduction.
>>48118691
The issue with this is that somehow the killer knows they are before playing. Otherwise they may never get to get around to killing. How do you do a Werewolf style game where there's a murderer mechanic AND someone else can figure it out before it's revealed? A RPS-style system for the weapons and you have to beat/subdue the killer when you figure it out?
>>
File: Games D probably designed.jpg (111 KB, 650x499) Image search: [Google]
Games D probably designed.jpg
111 KB, 650x499
>>48114893
>How do we improve this?

Replace it with pic related?
>>
Do what GW does, add sigmarines. And or giant robots.
>>
>>48114893
>"Featuring Dante, of the Devil May Cry™ Series!"
>>
>>48118691
I too will enjoy a nice game of ClueRonpa
>>
File: The feelies.png (39 KB, 100x142) Image search: [Google]
The feelies.png
39 KB, 100x142
>>48119690
What is the kid on the left feeling?
>>
File: Mysterium-Game-Contents.png (318 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
Mysterium-Game-Contents.png
318 KB, 600x445
Play this instead
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.