[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age of Sigmar General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: Header.jpg (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Header.jpg
100 KB, 500x500
>resources
pastebin.com/LPEdZcTi

Happy Birthday AOS! edition.

>Point system pdf for matched game
>Thx, Based Leaker!
sendspace.com/file/n3nkx2

Old thread over here >>48090840
>>
>>48112996
First for Ushoran the Handsome.
>>
Archaon.
Archaon!
ARCHAON!
>>
>>48112996
Sigmar mini when? I wanna throw down with Nagash and Alarielle.
>>
File: Skaven Ratlinggun.png (233 KB, 575x433) Image search: [Google]
Skaven Ratlinggun.png
233 KB, 575x433
And here is Shiggymar's present

Sorry i couldn't wrap it in time
>>
>>48113043
Oh, you mean the ten pages scattered throughout the entire book? Again, click all the units in the webstore, scroll down to the flavor texts and you'd have more lore than GA:Order comes with.
>>
>>48113113
To quote 1d4chan, the Sigmar mini will come out whenever Forgeworld decides to give a model and rules to that Turkish bastard called the Emperor.
>>
>>48112996
So is this setting good yet?
>>
This is my favourite pic of Alarielle, I love how angelic she looks
>>
>>48113162
The Emperor doesn't have a beard.
>>
>>48113201
No and to you it never will be, now shoo, the KoW thread is dying without you.

>>48113209
definitely not my fav pic of her. The beetle has a gob full of fangs. Beetles aren't supposed to have teeth.
>>
>>48113209
She looks really different from her old self.
I wonder what Morathi will look like.
>>
File: 99120204017_DrycaHamadreth01.jpg (49 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
99120204017_DrycaHamadreth01.jpg
49 KB, 600x620
>>48113275
OK thanks. I'll check in next year to see if things turn around. Best of luck with all this.

If nothing else, there'll be some great Keeper of Secrets conversions with this fucker.
>>
>>48113334
>there'll be some great Keeper of Secrets conversions with this fucker.

I doubt it, there's nothing Keeper about it.
>>
>>48113275
And elves aren't supposed to exist.
>>
>>48113401
It's got tits.
>>
>>48113122
The Grand Alliance Order book actually had a fair amount of fluff in it. Hell, buying it convinced me to go with a focus on Lion Rangers because I loved their lore, even if it was only about two pages.

Stop being an asshole for no reason.
>>
>>48113481
No nipples mean no tits.
>>
>>48113511
That's what the greenstuff is for.
>>
>>48113505
I'm not. I adore the GA books, I own all of them and I constantly flip through them. I simply get sick and tired of people demanding pdfs of great value books when most of their gameplay-relevant content is already free on the GW site. Yes, Order had a bit more fluff than the others, but that still amounts to less than twenty pages.
>>
>>48113275
and beetles aren't supposed to be as big as a tank, so whats your point?
>>
Why would someone ever use a Branchwych instead of an Ancient Treelord as your General?

Unless it has some decent command benfits
>>
>>48113334
>beese coming out of the honeycomb

age of sigmar models are brutally cool regardless of whatever people might have problems with the game
>>
>>48113588
You are. I was asking if there's a watermark not demanding a pdf, because if I'll buy one I'll share it. No issue with getting a physical version for me.
>>
>>48113701
She's got quite a nice damage dealing spell if the enemy bunches up. Could help in a brawl.
>>
>>48113701
She's cheaper in both cash and points, her spell is less situational and she can be hidden comfortably in terrain and/or units due to her size.
>>
10 phoenix guard cost 200 points.
Just to clarify, if I take 20 phoenix guards its 400 points or still 200? The wording is confusing
>>
>>48113588
I wholeheartedly agree with you on that part. Sorry if I came off an antagonistic.
>>
I am loathe to admit this /tg/ but I do not know how to find the formations for Warriors of Chaos.

Can someone please educate me with the rules for Godsworn Champions of Ruin, or provide a link for the book containing their formations?
>>
>>48113870
>>
File: you dumb dumbo.jpg (635 KB, 1753x1142) Image search: [Google]
you dumb dumbo.jpg
635 KB, 1753x1142
>>48113870
I don't see how the wording is confusing considering they even give you an example.
>>
>>48113870
Think *really* hard about what you just wrote. And if that isn't enough, consider what would be the fairer, more logical thing.
>>
>>48113764
Alright then. Neither the online warscrolls nor the GA books have any watermarks on them.

>>48113701
Because I get three Branchwyches for the cost of 1 Ancient, points as well as money-wise. And if I do that, I get three times the magic potential the Ancient has. Or I could take a Branchwych and then still have the points left for a Kurnoth Hunter bodyguard for her.

>>48113870
>Multiply the cost of the unit by the same amount as you multiplied its minimum size
>For example, a unit has a minimum size of 5 models, a maximum unit size of 20 models and a points value of 100 points. It can be taken as a unit of 5, 10, 15 or 20 models, for a cost of 100, 200, 300 or 400 points.
Seems pretty clear to me desu.
>>
So someone in the last thread mentioned Bonespliterz are coming up soon, anyone got a breakdown of the rumors?
are they just getting a new battletome or are there new models as well? ETA?
>>
File: Savage orcs.jpg (430 KB, 2693x1735) Image search: [Google]
Savage orcs.jpg
430 KB, 2693x1735
>>48113982
It's mainly because on their points page, (pic related,) there's a couple of new unit names. I'm not familiar enough with their range though to guess whether these can be stretched out of current kits like the flesh-eaters or if they're likely to get new models.
>>
>>48113982
No new models it seems, just a battletome with repackaged miniatures like the Flesh-Eater Courts. Someone said 9. July but no idea how trustworthy that is. Has to be relatively soon though since all the new stuff has point costs in the Generals Handbook.
>>
>>48113982
They will most definitely be getting new models as well as a Battletome. We have no rumors though. We only know this because said new stuff already has points in the General's Handbook and some of the new unit entries there are most definitely not just arm swaps like the Crypt Flayers.
>>
File: mfw the wood starts kicking in.png (800 KB, 576x860) Image search: [Google]
mfw the wood starts kicking in.png
800 KB, 576x860
>>48113209
has carnac already uploaded the artworks of the battletome? I thought it still wasn't out; if there're more in this quality I'd be curious to see them.
>>
>>48114063
They will most likely NOT get new models. Savage Orruks, Savage Big Stabbas and Savage Orruk Arrowboys can all be made out of the current Savage Orruks. Savage Baorboy Maniaks are likely going to be the Savage Boarboys dual wielding choppers, just getting different rules from the ones with spears n shields.
Wardokk will likely be this guy :
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Savage-Orruk-Shaman-Warboar
Maniak Weirdnob this guy:
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Savage-Orruk-Shaman
Wurrgog Prophet will be a Generic Wurrzog.
Only thing I'm not sure about are the Morboys. But I highly doubt we'll get a single new unit.
>>
is the legion of Azgorh interesting to play? I'm curious if FW has gotten around to rebranding their fluff to AoS yet.
>>
>>48114237
Chaos dorfs themselves are currently incredibly shitty; big guns and monstrous shit like bull centaurs are alright.
>>
File: Sisters_of_Twilight.png (430 KB, 478x698) Image search: [Google]
Sisters_of_Twilight.png
430 KB, 478x698
>>48108570
I'm still toying with mine. Currently, I have plans for a Lion Ranger/Wanderer force led by an Archmage and a Waystrider, but no story behind either. I was thinking about maybe having two female army leaders to represent the Sisters of Twlight being reincarnated, but I'm not entirely certain how to represent them; considering one being a Wayfinder and the other being a Waystrider, or maybe even just keeping the combo I have now and justify it as, "Same characters, new lives," or something. Problem is figuring out a good female stand-in for the Waystrider or Wayfinder, since I already have a Handmaiden of the Everqueen as my Archmage proxy.

I'm still not 100% sure on my army's fluff just yet, but I do know I want them to have their home on the floating shard of a world like Outland from Warcraft that has drifted through multiple realms during its time of existence, and they also use it as a nexus to perform guerilla strikes against the forces that oppose Order, as well as answering calls of aid.

I do know that the two other Order players (apparently we're in the minority of grand alliances at the moment at our store, which surprised me) and I are going to collaborate a storyline of our alliance during the Summer campaign, however. What we have so far is that my faction has been on a quest to both return to the good graces of Alarielle and to find Teclis, and as their shard drifted into the Realm of Shadows, they encountered a faction of the Daughters of Khaine, who are also on a mission to find Malerion. So, with somewhat mutual goals (being that Teclis and Malerion are apparently bros, now), our armies are working together. Not sure about the other guy yet, but I believe he's Stormcast, so pretty easy to work with.
>>
>>48114344
damn that sucks, I love the minis
>>
>>48113334
I could see her for slaanesh or nurgle actually.
>>48113401
Slaanesh's realm had a forest made of twisted flesh and writhing bodies. It wouldn't be hard to make it as such if you went heavy on the flesh, pinks and purples.
>>
>>48114402
>>48114344
How about dispossessed dorfs
>>
>>48113113
It's weird, but I don't believe Sigmar will get a model; at least not anytime soon. The reason why Alarielle is getting a model, I think, is because she's more like a demigod of Order, since she's the Goddess of Life. I'm sure Teclis and Malerion will get models too, at some point, since they're the Gods of Light and Shadows respectively (and maybe Grimnir, too, if he's reassembled, which I'm sure he will be at some point), but possibly still below Sigmar, who's the God of Order as a whole.

The reason why it's weird is that Nagash has a model, and he's the tip-top of the Grand Alliance of Death.

This is just me spitballing, though. Personally, if I'm right, I'm not a fan of the non-human deities being "below" Sigmar, but I dunno. I don't even think this post makes much sense, now that I realize it. It's an amalgamation of jumbled-together thoughts.
>>
>>48114430
Wasn't Tyrion the god of Light and Teclis is his guide dog since he's blind now? Or am I confusing the two?
>>
>>48114415
As proxies for the Dawi Zharr? Sure, that's what most people are doing. Dispossessed are pretty strong with *very* powerful choices that make excellent count-as units for chaos dorfs.
Ironbreakers are very hard to shift and can armor up like nobodies business while actually having a non-insignificant punch. They make good Ironsworn.
Irondrakes are the premier shooting unit. Pretty much all other ranged units are compared to them, and 90% of them are just worse. They will be your Fireglaives.
The hero selection is great, too.
>>
Seraphon players

How are you adapting to the multiple nerfs in Pitched Battles?
>>
>>48114542
I'm not 100% sure. The guy I was talking to said Tyrion was dead and Teclis is the God of Light, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>48114607
By still being bullshit overpowered, stop whining.
>>
>>48114430
Sigmar won't get a model because he no longer fights. He abandoned his aspect of the Warrior King, and embraced the aspect of the God King. He passed the hammer to Celestant Prime to fight and inspire in his stead.

>>48114542
Yes.
>>
>>48114607
By whining a whole lot.
So, business as usual over here.
>>
>>48114693
It's just a shame that between Nagash, Archaon and Alarielle (and god-knows-who still waiting in the wings), our big, named posterboy is basically a glorified cannon, when the solution is that close.
>>
>>48112996
Reposting from last thread:
Alright, here's my list, put into points form
2 Battlemage: 200 points
1 Freeguild Genera Mounted: 100 points
1 Gunmaster: 80 Points

10 Free Guild Guard: 80 points
10 Handgunners: 100 points
1 Cannon: 180 points
5 Decimators: 200 points
Gryph Hound: 40 points

Here's my 980 point army, which I can add a Celestial Hurricanum and some more Freeguild to make it 1500 easily. Any suggestions?
>>
>>48114430
>Sigmar, who's the God of Order as a whole.

Sigmar is a god of the heavens.
>>
So is the Empire General on Gryphon model going to be phased out of the game? I wanna know if I need to buy one now.
>>
>>48115023
No.
>>
>>48115023
I'll take a punt and say no, if they were going to do it they would have done it in the massive cull of models
>>
>>48114994
He was formerly the leader of the Order Pantheon before it broke apart.
>>
>>48115123
Leader role, yes. Still a thunder god in this setting.
>>
>>48115064
>>48115113

Okay cool.

... I think I'll still buy it anyway. I want some mortals to fight along side my Eternals.
>>
>>48114961
You need more handgunners if you want them to do anything. Consider dropping a battlemage or the guard to add another 10 handgunners.
Also, assuming the FG General will be your, well, general, you need something to protect him, as the mounted variant is to tall to hide comfortably. Either take him on foot or get some tall screening models such as Demigryph Knights or Dracothian Guard.
>>
http://www.mengelminiatures.com/2016/07/review-sylvaneth-battletome.html

Another review for the Sylvaneth Battletome, tells a bit more about the fluff of the army and shows pretty decisively that yes, named Heroes CAN pick a spell from the Deepwood lore.
>>
>>48115233
>yes, named Heroes CAN pick a spell from the Deepwood lore.
Expected, but nice to get confirmed. Alarielle the Everregenerating confirmed.
>>
Hey, any ideas for my list - is there any easy way to add a Bloodstoker or is it even worth it?

Leaders
Lord on Daemonic Mount (140)
Bloab Rotspawned (260)
Herald of Tzeentch (120)

Battleline
Gors (80)
Pink Horrors (140)
Pink Horrors (140)

Rando
3x Gorebeast Chariot of Khorne(300)
2x Burning Chariot (320)
>>
Tell me about your army leader.

Also what kind of tips would you guys suggest for writing an interesting and at least somewhat important beastman hero?
>>
>>48115357
I'd say toss the Herald of Tzeentch. The Bloodstoker is absolutely amazing with the Gorebeast Chariots, so I'd say he's worth it. You still have the Horrors for tossing the Arcane Bolt on the unit you cast Miasma of Pestilence on, so the Herald is not absolutely necessary. And then, as you have a couple points to spare, you could exchange the Gors for Daemonettes.

>>48115280
And don't forget Drycha the burst-damage dealer that doesn't fucking die.
>>
File: Dryad.jpg (697 KB, 1000x1023) Image search: [Google]
Dryad.jpg
697 KB, 1000x1023
Would you?
>>
>>48115357
Not really worth it. He only affects Khorne and he's slower than most of your list. He's a rather baffling choice to add to a otherwise fairly speedy force, I must say.
>>
>>48115462
The idea is that he gives the Gorebeast Chariots +3 to charge rolls. Gorebeasts make double attacks if their charge rolls are 8+. Combine that with +1 To Hit from the Mounted Lord and reroll 1s To Wound from the Stoker and the Gorebeasts become the most dangerous part of the army.
>>
>>48115455

Fuck no. I don't want her wood penetrating my wood when my wood penetrates hers. Splinters are a real bitch.
>>
>>48114041
Big Stabbas better be a new sculpt/unit rather than a separate unit made out of the savage orc kit's big stabba duo.
>>
>>48115455
>Would you
....dig splinters out of your dick for a week afterwards? Yes.
Let me bring a pair of pruning shears and maybe a belt sander and we can talk.
>>
>>48115523
I'm sure her bark is worse than her bite.
>>
>>48115406
Well, I'd say for an interesting Beastman Hero the main thing to remember is to NOT make him the sideshow to a Chaos Lord.
Like,
>yeah, he lead the Brayherd that fought under Torglug the Despised.
If you do that, you admit Brayherd are nothing but flunkies for the "real" Chaos guys.
You could make a Beastlord who kills all the non-Beastmen he can find, even WoC, but this risks making him sound like a Malal-worshipper. Maybe make him into a PROUD Beastlord who won't bow to no Chaos Lord.
>>
>>48115520

Why the Gors? Can beastmen take god specific keywords now??
>>
File: Drycha.jpg (755 KB, 1000x966) Image search: [Google]
Drycha.jpg
755 KB, 1000x966
Took me while to recognize what she was killing.

She is killing Seras. Stupid, outcast, they are your allies!
>>
>>48115580

Maybe one that bested a scheming sorcerer with plans within plans ... by simply doing something so simple he didn't count on him being so dumb. Abd then head butted him into submission.

Drags him around in chains now and uses him to spy on or kill the Bray shamans opposed to his rule?
>>
>>48115603
Gorebeast Chariots, not Gors. The chariots in the Warriors of Chaos range pulled by the terrifying purple ape-like things.
>>
So since I doubt there's local AoS action where I live, what army would ya'll recommend starting with to make some painting/collecting gains?
>>
>>48115628
This picture pisses me off. I keep defending AoS artwork, but this looks literally half-finished. I really hope this isn't in the book but is a WIP for something in the book.
>>
>>48113209
Hnnnngh! It makes my wood thick just looking at it.
>>
>>48115648
Sounds unique and is a great opportunity for conversion. I dig it.
>>
>>48113209
I love her powerful thighs.
>>
>>48115670

I meant this part

>Battleline
>Gors (80)
>>
Man, it sucks when you lose one model, because it's a pain in the ass to replace it. You either have to buy a whole new kit (hell no), hope to find someone else willing to sell/give one away, or kitbash.

Specifically, I lost the leader of my Wildwood Rangers team months ago, the leader in particular, and can't figure out what to do now that I plan on going back to my Wanderers. Since it was the leader, I figure kitbashing something would be fine since they tend to stand-out visually anyway, and I do have some unused bits from when I made a squad of Eternal Guard, but I can't find a good model to use as a base.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>48115788
Ah, No, they cannot. You can still paint them as if they were, but they can never be affected by god-specific abilities.
Which sucks when you play Nurgle, as your Gors can croak from your own Nurgle's Rot.
>>
>>48115729
It's not exclusive to AoS; 40k has the same problem. That quality of art is all over a lot of the 7th edition codexes, especially Craftworld Eldar and Tau Empire.
>>
>>48115828

If they had Slaanesh or Khorne they would be terrifying.

Why does GW hate us so?
>>
File: all from the same codex.jpg (1 MB, 3434x1170) Image search: [Google]
all from the same codex.jpg
1 MB, 3434x1170
>>48115833
Like I get theyre different artists but holy shit its so inconsistent
>>
Do LotR models mesh well with Sigmar models? Specifically LotR elf models compared to the Wanderer line.

I'm looking to proxy the Wayfinder or Waywatcher models with the Tauriel and/or Mirkwood Ranger Captain models.
>>
>>48115930
Lotr is 25mm true scale, AoS is 30+ mm heroic scale. Not sure it'd work.
>>
>>48115930
The LOTR models has a much more modest scale. That makes all Warhammer models look over the top when put next to them.
>>
>>48115906
Do people even play Eldar?
>>
>>48115828
>>48115845

I've wanted to start a Beastmen army for a long time. I'm hoping they get a decent battletome that really gives them some good options and raises them up from just being jobbers and cannon fodder.
>>
>>48115845
What happened to the old Khornegor/pestigor guys? i still have a 10 man squad of pestigors lying around.
>>
>>48116100
>>48116115
Hmm, well, that's a shame Thanks for telling me.
>>
So, do battalions always have extra rules?
>>
>>48116234
They're not in the game as of yet. I mean, the Silver Tower boxed set included a bunch of Tzaangors in it, but we don't have rules for any of the other god-specific beastmen yet.

I hope that we get some rules for them, honestly. It would be fun to see the kits released for them, and it would fit how the current setting operates.
>>
>>48116265
What would be the point of them otherwise?
>>
>>48115455
If I can be a woodman?
Yes, Yes I would
Every night
>>
>>48116310
I know they have special interactions with how you take artifacts and treasures in the Sylvaneth book, so I thought there might be inherent benefits to being in a battalion. Mostly wondering because I can't find the rules a couple of the old Sylvaneth battalions anywhere.
>>
>>48115628
>>48115455
Explain to me why those things have tits, huge tits at that.
>>
File: image.gif (72 KB, 432x303) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
72 KB, 432x303
>>48116303
Modelwise, then the only ones that never got anything are the slaangors. Even if Pestigors and Khornegors are oop. Though those were marked bestigors, not normal gors like the tzaangors.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 444x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 444x319
>>48116398
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 736x490
>>48116420
And a Slaangor conversion, for completeness' sake.
>>
What's the opinion on the Dark Elf Manticore? I noticed it was bashed in open play but 140p doesn't seem too expensive.
>>
>>48116234

6th Edition Beasts of Chaos retconned the god-aligned beastmen out of existence and began their spiral of jobbing.
>>
>>48116461

>literally DIAMOND HARD NIPPLES
>>
>>48116376

Because they can.

Also if you think that's huge...
>>
File: 1467577918855.jpg (53 KB, 526x515) Image search: [Google]
1467577918855.jpg
53 KB, 526x515
>Buy a Slaves to Darkness Box set.
>There's 12 Warriors
>That means two warriors will be left out everytime, less I pay for whole nother unit
I just want to pillage the village
>>
>>48116675
buy 5 boxes, then you'll have exactly 60
>>
>>48116675

My advice? Convert them into a chaos lord and aspiring champion.
>>
>>48116712
Gee, thanks GW! If only there were some sort of 1 click set that offers no discounts as well!
>>
>>48116675
I'm planning on buying a box of 16 then a little booster thingy of 3 to make 30+1 for conversions. It's a good way to get the most of their reroll 1s for saves if over 20 models. Also nets me a horde for my KoW Varangur force.

What are people opinions of their army tactic wise ? I'd love to see some write ups of strategies and synergies. I assume not everyone plays the same as the guys that write the 1d4chan articles. Also pics of armies if anyone has them ?
>>
Any pics out there of the Path to Glory Warband Tables?
>>
Is it confirmed monsters don't get cover anymore?
>>
Does anyone know of a website or forum where people can easily find folks near them for gaming? Anyone from the Philadelphia ad South Jersey area. I got a small White Scar and Blood Angel ally. However, I'm thinking about building an Empire with a tiny Stormcasts ally; gonna call them the Sons of Ulric. Basically Empire and Stormcasts who have visions of the old wolf God
State troops - Halberds
Orders of the Empire - Order of the White Wolf
Freeguild riflemen
Empire General
Liberators
Paladin Protectors.

I don't wanna put too many Stormcasts in my army. I kinda want the Empire to be the main dudes. I could get some Pistoliers and Outriders. Gonna paint them and the Stormcasts in blue and white; green stuff some fur . But I'd really appreciate if there's a universal site where it's easy to find gaming folks
>>
So the other NoVa bros in here, apparently FFX GW has Sigmar on Friday and Saturday. Godspeed, you glorious bastards.
>>
This book seems to be generating interest again in AoS locally. The first ed was too much damn work to play fairly.

I like the balance of unit size with points taken. You can choose to deploy less and get some nice bonuses.
>>
So how are Chaos Warriors in the new points system? I have some 36 Warriors, 10 Knights, 2 Horse Chariots, 2 Chimeras, a Slaanesh Steed Lord, and a Daemon Prince. Can I make some sort of list out of this?
>>
>>48117604
That's about 1800 pts. Could you turn the 5 warriors into chosen ? Would be about 2K pts then. Any god/theme in mind ?
>>
>>48117713
Slaanesh more than anything else. When I got them for Fantasy I wanted a nice fat shield wall of Norsemen supported by swift cavalry/chariots/monsters and led by a crazy spellcasting Daemon Prince.
>>
Is the Order of the Fly a recurring thing in AoS? From the references in the Sylvaneth book, it sounds like Nurgle is parodying Bretonnia.
>>
>>48117774
Slaanesh lord on mount -140
Daemon prince - 160
10 Knights -400
3X10 warriors - 540
2 chariots - 160
5 chosen -160
2 chimera -480
2040 all up. I'd probably drop the chosen, save you modelling them, 5 won't so too much anyway. That leaves you with 120. Maybe drop the prince for a Sorceror and third chariot if you get around to expanding.
Make lord your general, use his command to attack twice with knight, use the rest of the force as a delivery system for knights+chimera+ chariots. Hope I've helped
>>
>>48117106
what
why wouldnt they?
>>
>>48117981
Awesome, thanks anon. Can't wait to bludgeon some sigmarite shits at my FLGS.
>>
>>48114961
Really similar to my 1,000 point list, big difference is I try to fit the Hurricanum in, and take no SCE.

Regardless, that looks about what you want to be doing. A few ranged units, something to buff them, some swordsmen for bubblewrap, and a countercharge unit.

Two battlemages might be a bit much,but definitely good for 1,500 points. One for mystic shield, one for wildform I'm guessing?
>>
Are the rules for Free guild up for free?
>>
>>48118055
In one of the review videos for the General's Handbook, it says in Pitched Games that Monsters do not gain the save modifier from cover.

https://youtu.be/aXKtvADTv_k?t=17m49s
>>
>>48114693
Sigmar will probably get a model in the final arc when he has to face off against Archaon. Celestant prime will probably get BTFO by Archaon at some point. Also banking on Vandus Hammerhand getting some kind of updated model and ruleset, probably riding calanax grown up into a star drake. We'll probably also get models for Grimnir, Malerion, Tyrion, Teclis, grungi, Morathi, gorkamorka and the 4 exalted greater daemons eventually.

And if the model of Alarielle the Thigh Queen is this good, just imagine how the Morathi model will be...
>>
>>48118183
Pretty much, but depending on the army, Soul Leech and Final Transmutation could very well be good ways of dealing with certain armies, such as Extremis chamber or low braveness heros.

The Decimators also serve as a awesome way to tackle big blobs of infantry, giving my mages and casters some breathing room. They can handle the blobs while my other units kill the beasties.
>>
>>48118727

Who're the four exalted greater daemons?
>>
>>48118307
i didnt see that anyone when i read the GH at GW this weekend
>>
>>48118751
The big guys Sigmar fought at the battle of Burning Skies.
>>
>>48115455
I've jacked off to a tree. A dryad has tits, so, yes I would.
>>
Are there any rules in the General's Handbook for Doubles tournament style games?

I'm curious to know whether or not army-wide keywords would still work if one side's forces all fit together.
>>
Welp, this list didnt get anywhere, and i do wanna make sure my intro into aos isnt broken/shit, so here it is

My starting off point for AoS
LOVE the new ironjawz stuff, just not really fond of ardboyz, so fuck em

Megaboss
140 pts

Shaman
80 pts

Brute Fist 80 pts

Brutes x10
x8 Gore Hacka, x2 Gore Choppa
Big Boss, Boss Klaw
360 pts

Brutes x5
x4 Choppa, x1 Boss Choppa
180 pts

Brutes x5
x4 Choppa, x1 Boss Choppa
180 pts

Gore Fist: 120 pts

Gore Gruntas x6
x6 gore hacka, Big Boss
360 pts

Gore Gruntas x3
x3 Choppa
180 pts

Gore Gruntas x3
x3 Choppa
180 pts

Total: 1860 pts

Could add another megaboss for solid 2000 pts, could be like the twin warchiefs from shadow over mordor, but not sure if thats at all practical
>>
>>48120196
Not tournament style per say but there are rules in the GH for doubles/teams.
>>
From what I read on AoS'FB page, it's quite unlikely we'll see all the extra stuff added to older battletomes soon. They replied "there is allegiances and artefacts for all grand alliance in the book" almost each time it was asked, only to add "We may revisit older battletomes in the future" after four or five times.
>>
>>48120491
Of course it's practical. It's another model on the board and 140 not wasted points. Fucking anything would be fine to spend those points on
>>
man I really just want tzeentch mortals that aren't monopose
>>
why is beastmen lore so bad?
>>
>>48121755

Why do you think it's bad?
>>
>>48115442
>>48115462
Thanks for the feedback (and everyone else). I fell asleep because I was just exhausted but I'll have a think about it - the Gors are there because they are fast and take up points, but maybe replacing the Herald with the Bloodstoker and then the Gors with something could work - I'm not a massive fan of Daemonettes TBQH, but they are the obvious upgrade from Gors.

I don't really like Marauders either - they give me PTSD from having to paint 60 back in the day for core tax. Maybe blood reavers? Or hopefully Tzaangors are 120 and are battleline.
>>
>>48121819
Again there's always the option of houseruling 1.5k to have 2+ battleline and replace the Bloodstoker for the Gors. We will see - might end up getting Daemonettes x10 after all.
>>
>>48121791
as I understand it:

they hate everything except shit, which they smear all over everything

please tell me there is more to their lore than that

I like the aesthetics of beastment, but I could not play an army that is so weak in narrative, and somehow rewriting beastmen lore for my special snowflakes would just feel wrong
>>
>>48116366
Which one are you looking for? There's one in the old Wood Elves Warscroll Compendium and one in GA:Order. The others are from the campaign books and thus do not appear in the General's Handbook.
The former has two Wyldwoods you can place, which makes it mostly obsolete for the new Sylvaneth and the latter gives all your Wizards a healing spell which, thanks to the Deepwood lore spell "Regrowth" is also more or less obsolete.
>>
Just looking through the rules for Tzeench mortals, and I must say they look dayum fine, been wanting to play a dedicated Tzeentch atmy for ages now
For competative, curently thinking at 2000 pts you could have 1000 pts of mortals on the table along with a huge 1000 pt pool for summoning Tzeench Deamons
Seems to me like the fluffy way to do it, or do people think 1000 pts is a tad excessive and 500 would do?
>>
>>48116461
Yeah, I'm so gonna steal that idea, but you knew that when you posted it, right?
>>
>>48121911
>Just looking through the rules for Tzeench mortals
you mean the silver tower models?

I guess if you like mono-pose with only 7 different variations of models between the acolytes and beastmen...
>>
>>48118214
The rules for every unit in the game is up for free.
>>
File: snotface.jpg (63 KB, 351x318) Image search: [Google]
snotface.jpg
63 KB, 351x318
>mfw super stoked for point system
>mfw point leak reveals two of my favorite subfaction will get new battletomes
>mfw the leaked point values for these subfactions are now worthless until the battletomes are actually released

I'm trapped between heaven and hell.
>>
Are the points costs up somewhere? Also, is 40 clanrats per unit the optimal size? That way you can lose 10 models and still keep the full buff.
>>
>>48121933
You do know there's gonna be a proper Tzeentch release right?
>>
>>48121933
Well, there's about a thousand possible conversions for the Kairic Acolytes. Add 12 Tzaangors, a couple River Trolls converted to Tzeentchian Chaos Trolls, a Warshrine and some Warriors and you'd have a damn fine force.
>>
>>48121954
>his facorite factions are getting more troops instead of getting (half) their line squatted
>thinks he's anywhere near hell
>>
>>48121865
For what it's worth, they also like rape.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160705_0001.png (377 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160705_0001.png
377 KB, 740x740
>>48115455
Yes, of course I wood
>>
>>48121954
Which sub factions be they?
Think i missed that one
>>
>>48115906
What the fudge is up with that Striking Scorpions arms? He looks like a fucking chimp.
>>
>>48122113
Probably bonesplitterz and Beastclaws
>>
>>48122124
meant for >>48122050
>>
File: sylvaneth10[1].jpg (613 KB, 1000x675) Image search: [Google]
sylvaneth10[1].jpg
613 KB, 1000x675
>>
>>48114607
As someone who generally likes lizardmen models but never played whfb or age of Sigmar, and never looked at the rules, how are they? I have creeped on this thread and seen a lot of hate, but no reason beyond they whine (which I really haven't seen). It is almost like Tau level hate. What's up with that as well
>>
File: Orruks.jpg (77 KB, 1000x894) Image search: [Google]
Orruks.jpg
77 KB, 1000x894
Can we go bigger?
>>
>>48122194
they were almost broken as shit outside of matched play and yet their players still bitched about anything that could possibly not allow Seras to win due to some weirdly worded rule or stacked abilities or summoning. It was like when tau players bitched about fish of fury no longer being a viable strategy, or when they got all defensive about people getting mad at them for legally bringing 3 riptides
>>
>>48122041
>loves shit
>also rape
Golly jeez gais I wonder why they are getting the fucking boot
>>
>>48122240
Are they still broken with the GH?
>>
FYI From Forgeworld;

Thank you for your email. The Forge World Studio writers will be producing a PDF document with regards to the points values for our kits in regards to the Age of Sigmar Generals Handbook being released by Games Workshop. However at this moment in time we do not have a date as to when this document will be completed ready to be placed in the downloads section of our web store. Once we do have this information we will we will notify everyone via our newsletter and Bulletin.

Still Pissed that the Mortis Engine cant be able to be taken in a Nighthaunt Allegiance army despite it literally being in the starter box..
>>
>>48122233
Gorkamorka model when?
>>
>>48122279
On the other hand, there is no point in taking the nighthaunt allegiance (yet) other than but-i-want-to.
>>
>>48116376
In their former lore Dryads usually took the form of beautiful women to lure trespassers into their deaths. Sadly we never got to see them that way because they don't seem to use that trick in battle. But Drycha seemed to like those accessories and kept them even in bark form. I don't know if the fluff has changed in Sylvaneth.
>>
>>48121922
Totally fine, was the first GIS result for slaangor, not mine.
>>
Is Slaanesh still being kept in the Horned Rat's Hug Box?
>>
>>48113116
>mfw these things should just say 4D6 shots
Has anyone ever not double tapped these bad boys?
>>
>>48122484
(S)he never was. After gobbling up all the elves during the End Times, (s)he was kidnapped by Teclis and Tyrion I think, who then proceeded to kick hir in the stomach until (s)he either birthed or shat all the elf souls (s)he had eaten. What happened after? Nobody knows.

Here's hoping for an eventual announcement of

SLAANESH IS COMING
>>
>>48112996
What? Why is this POS still around?
>>
>>48122528
No, but they have to give you a safe option so you can feel like a heartless mofo when you use the overcharge.
>>
>>48122538
Because it's selling more than KoW. Off you go to write your 9th Edition document.
>>
>>48122533
>Here's hoping for an eventual announcement of

>SLAANESH IS COMING

If that box art isn't full of Ahegao faces subtly sneaked in, then it will be a failure.

A FAILURE!
>>
>>48122533
And Malerion.
>>
>>48121965
pls respond
>>
>>48122630
>sendspace.com/file/n3nkx2
how about reading the first post?
>>
>>48121965
>>48122630
You're a blind idiot.
There's your response.
>>
>>48122666
No, I mean the clanrat question.
>>
>>48122271
Arguably not?

Points obviously address a lot of the issues - I'm sure we'll be seeing fewer multi-Bastiladon armies in Matched Play.

But the changes to Summoning are the big reason - most of the Seraphon units could be summoned on an 8 or less, and it wasn't hard to get +1 or +2 to cast. That plus the Slann's capacity to get three spells off per turn meant you could just spam summons and flood the board.

Seraphon seem pretty okay now - before there was no reason to take anything other than a Slann (why take a Scar-vet on Carno when you could take a Slann and just summon one for free?), now hopefully list variability will increase.

As a Seraphon player, I welcome the GH and the balance it brings.
>>
>>48122305
It makes Spirit Hosts Battleline units, that...might be important to someone.

Spooky army 'o ghosts!
>>
>>48122582
Would be pretty bloody rad if you could actually field Slanesh
Just say shes been weakend to the point shes an archaon/nagash equivilent

> Slannesh/that one deamon prince taking charge Civil War anyone?
>>
>>48120491
Bump for the Bump God
>>
>>48122701
Yeah, 40 Clanrats are good sizes, that or MSU to fill battlelines.
>>
For 1.5k what are we looking at for battlelines? 2+ or 3+? 3+ seems almost a bit squashed.
>>
File: snotsad.jpg (46 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
snotsad.jpg
46 KB, 400x311
>>48122040
Sorry man. I just thought after the Ironjawz they'd go back on doing nothing but Order and Chaos. I got super happy about the bonesplitterz and beastclaw raiders.

I hope Bretonnia and Tomb Kings will make a triumphant return for you.
>>
>>48122279
You can, but you need to declare Malignant allegiance.
>>
>>48122966
Malignant allegiance doesn't give you spirit hosts as battleline which is probably what he wants.
>>
>>48121865

Obviously you haven't read their fluff. Why don't you give that a try.
>>
>>48121865
Try not getting all of your lore from memes.
>>
>>48122305

The starter box has a formation that pairs it with spirit hosts and hexwraiths.
>>
>>48123117
To be entirely fair, he's not far off. Yeah, sure, they hate civilization and order, but in essence they are really very big on smearing blood and shit on everything. I'm sure if they ever get a book to themselves they'll be more interesting, but the WHFB ones never managed to be much beyond 'the horrible shit lurking in the dark of the forest (that isn't elves)'. And, to be honest, they didn''t really need to be. They were a malignant collection of some of the nastiest shit on a terrible world and that was plenty.
>>
>>48123292
Sorry I don't get it.
>>
>>48123292
As far as the leaks go, the formation has no points so can't be used in pitched battles.
>>
>>48123311

The smearing of shit has a point. It's a deliberate act of defilement.
>>
>>48123438
it's still smearing shit
>>
>>48122701
If that's what you want to play, do it. They ARE good in those numbers, yes. But most people have PTSD from 8th Edition and don't want to play fuckhueg infantry units anymore.

>>48122723
Well Spirit Hosts are fucking awesome, but not quite awesome enough to lose Deathless Minions and about 90% of the Death GA including the Mortis Engine just to have them as Battleline.

>>48122744
Okay okay. The list is perfectly fine, though I would make a couple of tweeks. Since Brute Fists and Gore Fists specify 3-5 units, you should play them in minimum unit sizes, especially the Brutes as you don't want to lose the additional boss. Similarly, Gore Hackas look awesome, but aren't actually that useful. Even with 2" weapons you're unlikely to fight in two rows and the one attack you lose for the range really adds up. I'd also toss a bunch of guys and include a Maw-Krusha, because in 2000 points you really want a big leader model. But do keep the footslogger as his buff to Brutes is nice.

All in all, I don't think your army is shit, but it's far from overpowered, too.
>>
Is there gonna be some sort of "start collecting Sylvaneth" box coming out?
>>
Just to clarify: when a battalion formation has a points cost, the points are for the extra rules only and you still pay for the models in the formation separately, right?
>>
>>48123480
Not this week, but as I understand, more SC boxes are on the horizon. Let's just say you shouldn't buy Dryads and Treelords for the next two weeks in case such a box does come out.
>>
>>48123490
Yes, you still pay for the models. The Battalion cost is just for the extra rules.
>>
>>48122764
I did a few games at 1.5k with 2 battlelines already.

They seems the right quantity.
Most battlelines unit get far more juicier with more models, so you'll see a good amount of troops anyway.
>>
Man, the Kurnoth hunter kits are absolutely amazing. They are already out of stock on the GW site.
Seems like I gotta run to some store to get them instead of ordering them from online.

Seeing how the majority of the Sylvaneth army is melee, assembling them with the bows seems like the best idea.
>>
It's rather annoying though. Previously I wanted to field a Nighthaunt/Malignant army, but I couldn't do that without having no wizards (which would be awful). So I added some vampires, which is alright.

But now I have to add some skeletons, zombies or ghouls too. That kinda ruins the theme.
>>
Stupid question: Looking through 1d4chan I keep seeing mentions of a minimum Battleline cost, as in you don't just need a certain number of units, but they must also cost at least a certain number of points.
However in the pdfs from the OP, I can find no such thing.
Are they pulling that out of their asses or where is this written?
>>
>>48123564
>Theme
>Matched play
>>
Does the second rule of one come into play with Warp-Lightning Cannons, as in if they roll 1 for the power, does they causes 6 automatic mortal wounds or do you still have to roll and rolls of 1 fail to wound?
>>
>>48123604
I'd say no. The Second Rule of One only affects Hit, Wound and Save rolls. Technically, this is neither.
>>
>>48123551
The treelord has leapt up to near the top of GW's bestsellers list for AOS, with dryads sneaking in too. Slyvaneth seem to be flying out the door.
>>
File: 1395365273999.gif (1 MB, 266x268) Image search: [Google]
1395365273999.gif
1 MB, 266x268
>>48123604
>>
>>48123619
That's what I thought too, but you could argue that it's kind of like rolling to wound.

>>48123652
Sorry, I had a seizure while writing that post.
>>
>>48123649
It's no wonder, the models look fantastic.
I'm a 40k fag, and the Sylvaneth models have really enticed me into the idea of starting AoS.
I love me some beautiful models.
>>
>>48116376
Because its literally a physical manifestation of mother nature?
What the hell is this boards problem with breasts?
>>
>>48122533
What if s/he turns good?
>>
>>48118055
>why wouldnt they?

The same reason that lunatic units like Witch Elves don't take cover saves.

They don't want to.

They're much too busy being angry at everything to duck behind a rock.
>>
>>48123748
I woulda gone for the "Nigga they big" argument
>>
>>48121755
Christ, it's a miracle they even have lore.

What do you expect? A long feudal history of political intrigue and commercial exploits?

Their very existence as a faction is a joke, a fantasy trope for the sake of completion.
>>
>>48123737
>implying fucking around and killing pointy ears was ever a sign of anything but goodness
>>
>>48123504
Nice tip.
Personally I don't like the GW dryads, they're too spikey and not feminine enough.

Anyone know a better alternative to proxy with for dryads?
>>
>>48123649
The Kurnoth Hunters, Dryads, Branchwych and Alarielle are all sold out on the german online store. Either they didn't have that many or they're selling really good.
>>
>>48123521
It's weird they didn't add breakpoints for 1.5k either because honestly it seems the perfect size. 1k is a tiny bit too small to squeeze enough synergy out of, and 2k is maybe a bit too big for a pick up game.

How was 1.5k in general?
>>
I think I want to try this:

Arch-warlock (general) 140
Warlock Engineer 100
Warlock Engineer 100
6 Warplock Jezzails 280
Warp-Lightning Cannon 180
Warp-Lightning Cannon 180
Doomwheel 140
Doomwheel 140
10 Skryre Acolytes 120
10 Skryre Acolytes 120
10 Skryre Acolytes 120
Ratling gun 80ยจ
Ratling gun 80
Ratling gun 80
Warpfire thrower 60
Warpfire thrower 60

I need to buy some more globadiers for this list. Should I take out something to add more jezzails?
>>
>>48123808
Thank god I was already planning to be at the local store about five hot seconds after they open.

>>48123852
Why would you not play the Clan Skryre Battalion with this?
>>
>>48123922
>Why would you not play the Clan Skryre Battalion with this?

I don't want to buy Stormfiends.
>>
Does Wight King's Infernal Standard stack with Deathless Minions?
>>
>>48124513
Yes. So long as two abilities have different names, they stack.
>>
>>48124534
Sweet
>>
Can anyone already with the book post the path to glory rules and tables pls? particularly fyreslayers.

I have already read the supplement for chaos warbands but i guess this version should be a little different specially about winning conditions and favour tables.
>>
>>48122233
Man I am really hoping that the Grot Scuttlings aren't the new Night Goblins. I mean, I think that the Grot Scuttlings are pretty cool, but I think it would have fit the Spiderfang Grots a lot more as an infantry unit they could actually use rather than taking the Night Goblin line and giving them extra legs.
>>
Anybody got ideas for cheap alternatives to Jezzails?

Mantic's Veer-Myn should make great Skryre Acolytes and Stormfiends, but I'm still looking for Jezzails.
>>
>>48125412
2 Clanrats, a bit of cork to make some debris to rest the gun on and a box of Skitarii for the guns. There, done. Alternatively, if you lack cork, just take a clanrat shield, maybe make it bigger with some plasticard.
>>
With all this sweet Sylvaneth models coming out, are they planning on doing anything with the old wood elves? (Wanderers now). Maybe even just repacks with rounds?
>>
>>48123944
>Doesn't want to buy the best looking units

Ok, then.
>>
File: what.gif (465 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
465 KB, 500x288
I wonder if i'll ever get around to playing this later in the year
- "It ain't me starts playing" -
-- Sylvaneth --
>Leader
Treelord Ancient: Seed, Regrowth - 300
Branchwych: Circlet, Reaping- 100

>Battleline
20x Dryads - 240
20x Dryads - 240
5x Tree Revenants - 100
5x Tree Revenants - 100

>Behemoths
Treelord - 260
Treelord - 260

>Other
3x Kurnoth Hunters with Bows - 180
6x Kurnoth Hunters with Scythes - 360

>Terrain
Sylvaneth Wyldwood: 3 bases - 0
Sylvaneth Wyldwood: 3 bases - 0
--2500 points

I wonder what the average Sigmar game will end up at? They say 2500 is about 3+ hours worth - so i assume it'll be 2k
>>
>>48126021
>wonder what the average Sigmar game will end up at? They say 2500 is about 3+ hours worth - so i assume it'll be 2k
the game's amazing at smaller battles actually.
1k feels good for a quickie, i'd say 1500 is the perfect size for me. Feels really "standardish enough to field a decevnt amount of troops and monsters without beign too big.
>>
>>48126013
I don't like the new style Skavens in general but Stormfiends are especially ugly.
>>
>>48126048
The only thing that annoys me so far is the inability to hit points cap every time.
Not even by <10 ooints - but by 20-40 usually
>>
>>48126116
same "problem"here, but in the end it doesn't change much.
Unless your opponent is okay to give you an extra 10-20 points to fill em all up.
Aos tends to be pretty balanced, Pojnt-wise i remember winning games where i had 1/2 of points compared to my opponent(or less!).
Just be sure to always play with battleplans because the game is simply more fun and you'll be fine.
>>
>>48126116
Well, as Chaos player, having 40 points left is usually a good thing because it allows you to squeeze two Chaos Familiars in without feeling like you wasted anything. Same thing for Destruction and a single Fanatic.

>>48126021
Fantastic list. Harassers, solid blocks of infantry, monsters, good fire support and perfect load-outs for the Heroes.
>>
File: 424553454356243562.jpg (28 KB, 272x207) Image search: [Google]
424553454356243562.jpg
28 KB, 272x207
>>48123780
my nigga
>>
File: th-thanks.jpg (9 KB, 382x284) Image search: [Google]
th-thanks.jpg
9 KB, 382x284
>>48126365
>That praise
>mfw
Well hopefully i'll find a big enough store to play it often assuming that Sylv won't become the Tau of Sigmar
>>
From fageit:

>The Generals Handbook's release date is July 23rd, as you can see in the poster off the Age of Sigmar Facebook page.

>Anything ordered with the General's Handbook will not ship until the handbook does.

>That means if you ordered all the awesome new Sylvaneth stuff last Saturday with the Handbook (as I did) you won't get it until the 23rd unless you contact customer service and have them split the orders up.

>I know this because I emailed them this weekend asking if that was the case and this morning they promptly cancelled my initial order and reestablished it into two parts.

Sounds like bullshit, can't believe GW would hold back people's models for two weeks because someone ordered the book at the same time, (and there was no screencap of this email exchange with customer services in the post,) but passing it on anyway in case anyone wants to check on this.
>>
>>48126482
>>Anything ordered with the General's Handbook will not ship until the handbook does.
Thank god i didn't

Now i hope that my FLGS will have my stuff on the day
>>
>>48126403
Nah. Sylvaneth have the potential for absolute dickishness, but so long as you don't use teleporting and Wyldwood shenanigans exclusively, it'll be fine. The most dickish thing would be to set up Wyldwoods until the whole table is full, but that's kinda like unlimited-summon-Nagash: It's potentially bullshit, but nobody has the kind of cash and transport space to use it to its fullest.
>>
>>48126403
Please no. I can't bear it
>>
>>48126482
Are you sure? sauce? I ordered the sylvaneth for a birtday gift and i need em for the 10th...
>>
2k skaven:

-T&B
-warlock engi
-30 clanrats x3
-3 storm fiends
-rattling gun
-wind mortar x2
-lightning cannon/plague claw
-lightning cannon/plague claw

Exactly 2k

Alternatively, could add in a hell pit abom in place of storm fiends, and a drill team in place of second wind mortar (they'd be paired)
>>
>>48126482
up until right now I thought the Handbook would come out on Saturday as well. Well, less money I have to spend this week. Maybe I'll splurge a bit and get two boxes of Revenants..
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.