[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest Bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151 KB, 1280x720
What is the evilest/ most destructive thing that you can have your BBEG try to do? Enslave all life forms? Destroy the multiverse? There must be a biggest bad out there, let me know what you think it is!
>>
Try to defy fate by preventing the future from occurring while acting very edgy
>>
Had a guy who was attempting to do what amounted to everyone being in pain forever. The world still functioned, everything was the same, just everyone was in just shy of crippling pain. Every new person born as well.
>>
>>48101300
The concept of the Heat death of the universe

>>48101588
>everyone in pain forever.
For what purpose?
>>
File: image.png (211 KB, 300x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
211 KB, 300x600
>>48101638
Because it is funny.
>>
>>48101638
>For what purpose?
He really hated people.
>>
>>48101638
>The concept of the Heat death of the universe
Curse you Yahweh!
>>
File: [REJOICING].png (279 KB, 692x600) Image search: [Google]
[REJOICING].png
279 KB, 692x600
Make a wish.
>>
>>48101588
A pretty good example of that is the computer in "I have no mouth and I must scream". Literally creating hell on Earth, I'd say that's quite evil. Also making you fall in love with a woman and then revealing that she's your daughter is pretty bad.
>>
>>48101300

Destroy the party's wagon.
>>
NTR
>>
>>48101300
Wanted to ban toxic masculinity, creepiness, and racism.
>>
File: Approving Man of Color.jpg (26 KB, 552x464) Image search: [Google]
Approving Man of Color.jpg
26 KB, 552x464
>>48101638
Well SOMEONE's read the Young Wizards series.
my nigga
>>
>>48101300
Lock the world in permanent stasis.
Nothing changing, nothing growing, everything in a stagnant loop of sameness.

Basically, turn the world into an Elder Scrolls game without a player.
>>
>>48101300
>What is the evilest/ most destructive thing that you can have your BBEG try to do?
Well...

>>48101588
>everyone being in pain forever.
Essentially this.
Only extended to all living things. And also making all living things incapable of dying, ever.

>>48101638
>For what purpose?
For My BBEG, to prove a point and strike back at a universe that had caused them crippling pain on every level.
>>
>BBEG

What a fag.
>>
Constant suffering would be the most obvious choice, however:
The utmost suffering is created when there is a contrast to it (Losing a village is way more horrible when the character has had a family there). Therefore to make the world as horrible as possible, there has to be constant happiness that merely exists to be crushed to create even bigger despair.
>>
>>48103047
Curse you Koreans!
>>
The game i'm running has a fallen angel who was sent down to help get rid of some douchebag undead lords but went a little too far so the gods stripped him of his power, he's so pissed with them for taking away his godhood that he is going to destroy the entire continent that they sent him down to protect, and he isn't going to directly kill a single soul himself, by sewing dissent the citys will rip themselves apart and he will laugh at how the gods couldnt save the mortals from themselves. Lel
>>
>>48101300
For what purpose?
>>
Manufacture a romantic fling with one of the party members, only to poke a hole in the condom and intentionally get herself pregnant so that he would hesitate to shoot her just long enough for her to press the button that destroys his homeworld.
>>
>>48106496
Oh, and then she got an abortion.
>>
>>48106496
>>48106517

Sounds like a feminist
>>
I did one fantasy-that-is-actually-sci-fi campaign where the remnants of the departed gods' servants wanted to summon the gods' enemies, who would destroy the world searching for all evidence of the departed gods and signs of where they went, and then immediately leave again.

Is it more or less evil that the destruction is completely ancillary to their actual goal?
>>
>>48101300
Tear reality apart.
And smash the party's gear.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.