[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you share tabletop with your girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1466230512564.jpg (16 KB, 225x287) Image search: [Google]
1466230512564.jpg
16 KB, 225x287
Do you share tabletop with your girlfriend?
>>
>>48088775
she prefers to tablebottom
>>
>>48088775
What a cute chicken
>>
>>48088885
it got its proofs
>>
I tried.

She is not into it.
>>
>implying I have a girlfriend
>>
>>48088775
While I don't throw dice or write with my trusty left hand it is a good support while in the act, even when sober it is better than without it.
>>
File: 1435357027067.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1435357027067.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>>48088775
We very rarely have sex on the tabletop.
>>
She wants to try, but is to shy
>>
File: 1463264683141.gif (872 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
1463264683141.gif
872 KB, 500x216
>>48088775
>Girlfriend
>>
Yup, though she only became my girlfriend after doing /tg/ stuff for a while.

She's pretty cool, she does her own character art and has been making art for other group members, including some of my former characters.

She's self-admittedly not a fan of all the crunch that comes with games like D&D, which is fine, since our particular system is pretty low-crunch, with more of a focus on the roleplaying aspect. We haven't actually had combat in 5 or 6 sessions, and everyone is cool with it.
>>
>>48088775
She hates tabletop and rpg. She only have been interested in painting and modelling stuffs.
Recently I got Zombicide and was able to involve her at last.
I guess I should move things more on the casual side..
>>
>>48088775

With the wife, yes. She's DMing for my group right now, and she's okay at it. Winning.
>>
File: Right-Hand1.jpg (4 MB, 3287x4385) Image search: [Google]
Right-Hand1.jpg
4 MB, 3287x4385
She even throws dice for me.
>>
She actually helped get me into it. Now I'm DMing Curse of Strahd for her, my best friend, and whoever else can make it. Those two are the only consistent players.
>>
File: 1a0.jpg (123 KB, 680x860) Image search: [Google]
1a0.jpg
123 KB, 680x860
fiancee gets involved when she has friends in it. I she's really fun in that she never played tabletops before me, and even when she's picked up all the basics, she's funny and thinks up some weird and entertaining ideas. puts RP before hardcore logic without being an all out That Girl or Chaotic Neutral lol

I play on skype with some online friends, but she gets distracted with those so doesn't play as often
>>
I DMed a short one-person game for him. He had fun but didn't exactly grasp the merging of roleplay and game mechanics.
Thinking of tossing him into one of my campaigns and letting him play NPCs.
>>
>>48090921
Lol, my girlfriend is the same...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.