[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tundra civ ep.74 - aim for the stars!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 24
File: World Map.png (4 MB, 9312x6792) Image search: [Google]
World Map.png
4 MB, 9312x6792
Welcome everyone, new and old players alike! This is Tundra civ, a civ thread series in which we've gone from stone age farmers in the tundra to space explorers!
You play as the rulers of the White Republic, one of the human nations from the planet Terra Nova.
Previously on Tundra civ:
Terra Nova's four space-colonising alliances have started spreading out into nearby star systems. We're currently terraforming the nearby red planet, Argosa II, while settlement continues on the forest planet Juniper I.
The four alliances met in Kayans and set upon a system of rules - whoever first settles a planet or moon gets to keep all rights to it. Space colonization is expensive and we've only been doing it for 7 years now, so our current strategy is to survey promising systems and focus on claiming the most suitable planets first.

>Population:253 000 000 (84% white, 12 % chink, 2%darkskin,2% pacharnati)
>Continents:Aymsland:70% Eyerdar:11% Veita 9%, Ocras 10%
>Colonials:Argosa II - 40 000 Juniper I - 25 000
>Agriculture:9/10
>Resources:9/10
>Manufacturing:9/10
>Trade and services:10/10
>Treasury:8/10
>Political stability:10/10

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve spacefleet
>F.Government & Laws
>G.Research & Development
>H.Diplomacy & War
>I.Space colonization

Working on the star maps now, will probably be starting the threads with them from now on.
>>
>>48075906

E

SPACE
>>
>>48075906
>>I.Space colonization
Improve our settlements and continue to search for other habital planets.
>>
>>48075906
>>I.Space colonization
>>
>>48075906
I
Best planets first
>>
File: The Sector.jpg (218 KB, 2953x2953) Image search: [Google]
The Sector.jpg
218 KB, 2953x2953
FUCK ME
I WROTE A LONG-ASS POST ABOUT THE NEARBY STAR EMPIRES, THE SYSTEMS THAT WE KNOW OF AND SHIT
AND THEN I PRESS BACKSPACE AND I LOSE THE POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'll write it again.
Private companies are now engaged in space exploration and settlement, they'll act autonomously. What's up to us is picking state-sponsored colonial missions.
Colonizable worlds of interest to us:
A.The Pebber system - two worthless and hot planets, one gas giant with several moons and an asteroid field - not too good for living, but there's bound to be minerals
B.Hidal - a terrestrial planet with one barren moon. Stable atmosphere, cold climate that is akin to Terra Nova's tundras - on its best days, that is. Some local life exists.
C.Zesfera - there's one planet there that can be terraformed within a span of 20 years to be suitable, not a lot of mineral wealth though
D.Focus on our current colonies, the private companies will send out pioneers to new locations
>>
>>48076250
So, on the map - Sidhhar is being claimed by the NPU soon, Jinyr is a recent Occidental colony, the Tri-federation is planing on settling Artoun.
We've been told of two other alien civilizations nearby by our Omi friends. The P'gar Theocracy mostly sticks to itself, does some occasional trade with the Omicron Federation. The Ra'ktun Imperium is occupied in a four-way war core-ward(to the left, relatively, on the map).
Our galactic positioin is within the Milky Way's Perseus Arm.
From what old Spirelord databases indicate, Terra Nova is rimward of Sol, the original human world that was lost 1750 years ago to unknown causes, likely an alien invasion.
>>
>>48076250
>A.The Pebber system - two worthless and hot planets, one gas giant with several moons and an asteroid field - not too good for living, but there's bound to be minerals
>B.Hidal - a terrestrial planet with one barren moon. Stable atmosphere, cold climate that is akin to Terra Nova's tundras - on its best days, that is. Some local life exists.
>>
>>48076250
A and B
Also tell the private companies to start settlong planets and moons before the other nations do or say goodbye to their funding a empty threat let's hope it works.

Also do you get my ideas from last thread Bulgar?
>>
Rolled 70, 28, 68, 46, 25, 52 = 289 (6d100)

>>48076419
Saw the ideas, I think it may indeed be better to have the system be more player based, while factions would be essentialy alliances between the players.
A single player can control one "entity" - a noble house, a bank, a trade company, a band of mercenaries, a religious organisation, an order of knights, a wizardry school etc. Players can work together and thus form factions - the church of X can work together with the templars and the Blue Shield Bankers.
Different banker players can form a bankers union for maximum shekelry.
A wizardry school can work together with mercenaries in the name of science.
ENDLESS POSIBILITIES

So, on to colonisation. A & B, we'er going for both of those systems.
I'll do this roll
>State-sponsored colonisation
>Private colonisation
>The OA
>The NPU
>The TF
>Aliums
>>
File: mine4.jpg (61 KB, 634x333) Image search: [Google]
mine4.jpg
61 KB, 634x333
We've set up a colony on Hidal and worked together with the private sector on setting up mining operations in the Pebber System. Asteroid mining is the only really profitable thing about space at this point - exploration and colonisation cost a lot of money.
The NPU have started settling Sidhhar. The TF are still making preparations.
Kaichou engineers have perfected the formula for extraction and processing of helium-3 fuel, which is highly abundant in gas giants. Some believe they actually got that tech from the Omicron federation - either way, this makes gas giants economically valuable now, as this new energy source is found in great abundance there. Helium-3 was being extracted in fairly small quantities from the Barren Moon, Argosa IIIb by the Occidentals for some years until now.
High-tech helium-3 is superior to the nuclear fusion fuels we are using at present and would allow for cheaper electricity and more powerful devices.

>Population:253 000 000 (84% white, 12 % chink, 2%darkskin,2% pacharnati)
>Colonials:Argosa II - 45 000 Juniper I - 35 000 Hidal II - 20 000
>Agriculture:8/10
>Resources:8/10
>Trade and services:9/10
>Treasury:7/10
>Political stability:9/10

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve spacefleet
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War
>I.Space colonization
>>
>>48076734
>I Space
Look for planets like Juniper I to settle in.
>>
>>48076734
>>G.Research & Development
>>
>>48076734
G.Research & Development
>>
>>48076734
>I.Space colonization
>>
Research time
Pick two areas to develop
A.Military technology
B.Civilian technology(improving quality of life)
C.Industrial technology(production & energy)
D.Space technology(ship design)
>>
>>48076734
Bulgar a question if we pick a different option than I will the government and private companies still be setting up In planets and moons?

Also I like your idea of a single control entity. So far by what you put up so far I'll thinking about being a noble house. For the race we'll have to see the list of races to pick when it's time. But I'm leaning to humans.
>>
>>48076919
>C.Industrial technology(production & energy)
>D.Space technology(ship design)
>>
>>48076919
C and D
>>
>>48076927
Things always progress naturally without government intervention if the free market is allowed to participate. Our colonies will continue growing and private investors will continue exploring and settling. Every action WE take is an action made by the government and paid for by the people's taxes.
>>
>>48076919
>C.Industrial technology(production & energy)
>D.Ship technology(ship design)
>>48076956
Just make the private companies are fully encourage and still have them funded partly from the government.
Also are the darkskins still being ship to NPU or do you forget?
>>
File: spaceship5.png (227 KB, 1024x334) Image search: [Google]
spaceship5.png
227 KB, 1024x334
>>48077008
We didn't agree on shipping 100% of them. Most have been moved, some more will be sent and others will be encouraged to migrate on their own.

C&D
We've also gained access to the advanced helium-3 processing technology - truly an energy revolution in the making - if the proper infrastructure is created, it is believed that the two gas giants in the Argosa system ALONE would be able to power most of Terra Nova(total population of 610 million at present).
We've improved ship designs for colony ships, Pirus-class scout corvettes, transport ships and our first proper warship - the Tripaneus class destroyer is twice the size of our corvettes, retains a good amount of maneuvarability and speed, while having stronger defences and weaponry.
More and more companies from Terra Nova are becoming engaged in space with transportation and mining every month.

Year 1253 AE
>Population:258 000 000 (85% white, 12 % chink, 1%darkskin,2% pacharnati)
>Colonials:Argosa II - 60 000 Juniper I - 60 000 Hidal II - 20 000

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve spacefleet
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War
>I.Space colonization
>>
>>48077216
>A Improve Economy
Let's give the private companies more reason to send people to spacw and claim planets
>>
>>48077216
>>E.Improve spacefleet
>>
>>48077216
>>I.Space colonization
>>
>>48077246
changed to I.Space colonization
>>
Fuck Photoshop man, I'll probably go back to paint for muh starmaps.
Anyways, what should we focus on colonising? Pick one for each
1.Encourage the private sector to colonise:
A.Habitable planets
B.Mineral sources
C.Energy sources
2.Government colonisation of:
A.Habitable planets
B.Mineral sources
C.Energy sources
>>
>>48077486
C.Energy sources
A.Habitable planets
>>
>>48077486
C
A
>>
>>48077486
>C.Energy sources
A.Habitable planets
>>
File: Argosa Sector.png (66 KB, 1514x1366) Image search: [Google]
Argosa Sector.png
66 KB, 1514x1366
The Four Alliances have agreed upon giving each star system to the first nation that colonises it - Argosa is the obvious exception, local assets are split between the nations.
With the spread of helium-3 technology across Terra Nova and the advance of space technology, we're experiencing the Second Space Rush, as each of the four alliances has expanded its holdings in the last 4 years.
Private companies in our nation focus on energy sources now, while the state sponsors planetary colonisation - Jarrel III, a jungle planet, is our most recent expansion. Zesfera and Pebber systems are being exploited only for their riches.

Year 1253 AE
>Population:258 000 000 (85% white, 12 % chink, 1%darkskin,2% pacharnati)
>Colonials:Argosa II - 100 000 Juniper I - 90 000 Hidal II - 50 000 Jarrel I - 30 000

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve spacefleet
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War
>I.Space colonization

event or happening soon
>>
>>48077767
>>E.Improve spacefleet
>>
>>48077767
>C.Construction
Build a flagship!
>>
>>48077767
D. Diplomacy
Let's talk with the omi see if they can help us meet up with the other aliens races.
>>
>>48077767
>E.Improve spacefleet
>>
File: production14.jpg (84 KB, 1024x722) Image search: [Google]
production14.jpg
84 KB, 1024x722
How shall we improve our spacefleet?
Right now we have 7 corvettes and 1 destroyer.
A.Focus all shipbuilding efforts on civilian ships for the colonies
B.Build lots of agile corvettes - good for scouting and raiding
C.Build more destroyers - a good backbone for a warfleet!
D.Build a cruiser to be our flagship!
E.Other
>>
>>48077924
>C.Build more destroyers - a good backbone for a warfleet!
>>
>>48077924
>D.Build a cruiser to be our flagship!
we need some relevant firepower, like powerful enough to actually harm other nations flagships
>>
>>48077924
C and D
>>
File: spaceship6.jpg (1 MB, 1922x1100) Image search: [Google]
spaceship6.jpg
1 MB, 1922x1100
Rolled 11 (1d100)

The Eyerd - pride of our spacefleet! The largest human spaceship created as of yet, it is a testiment of greatness - we have at last reached the level of technology the humans of old had and this ship is stronger than any ship old Earth has ever put to space!
Spacefleet expanded to 8 corvettes, 4 destroyers and 1 cruiser.

Now rolling for event. Low roll is bad for us.
>>
>>48078175
>11
Time for some action!
It's do or die tonight it seems.
>>
File: raktun1.jpg (81 KB, 1240x362) Image search: [Google]
raktun1.jpg
81 KB, 1240x362
An unidentified spaceship was spotted in the NPU-controlled Ambukh system. Before contact could be established, it made a warp jump - into Argosa's high orbit!
The ship is about 1.5 times larger than our flagship and looks to be well armed. Within a few minutes all defences are scambled and ready.
We recieve a transmission
"Vice-admiral Friugrax of the 3rd Imperium spacefleet is speaking on behalf of the Emperor of Ra'ktun. Human settlers have been expanding in the Imperium's direction. You will cease such expansion or face the wrath of our fleets. "

A.Open fire on these xenos!
B.Ask to negotiate further, the Imperium hasn't made any contact with us before
C.Tell them we will stop expanding in their direction
D.Tell them to fuck off
>>
>>48078378
Terra Nova's high orbit*
>>
>>48078378
>B.Ask to negotiate further, the Imperium hasn't made any contact with us before
>>
>>48078378
>D.Tell them to fuck off
>A.Open fire on these xenos!
We don't give a fuck, i hope we get a damn reputation.
>>
>>48078378
B
Let's talk things out. If the they don't tell them to D fuck off we don't take shit from aliens. Ayy lmao out your ass.
>>
>>48078397
>>48078412
guys do you even know prison 101?
When the big muscular fuck tell you he own your ass you sucker punch him and the make his jaw full of glass to drive the point home that you're not to be fucked with , otherwise you're gonna be the everybody's bitch.
>>
>>48078453
Test
>>
>>48078453
Man I made a post set up saying we own the joint and tell them to fuck off if they try anything but it got earsed. But just saying I agree with you.
>>
>>48078546
It's a tie right now, so write it again
>>
>>48078558
>It's a tie
>>48078412
>>48078398
>>48078397
?
>>
>>48078575
I was just going to write about the negotiations, but
>>48078546
>>
>>48078558
What I'm say is we talk like we own the joint with a mix of B and D. That we own this part of the galaxy, and you still out of it. We do what we want. If they want to work something out We're all ears but if your just saying to stop going to planers they have something else coming. Also be ready to fire their asses to back they come. If they try to take us down blames it on the NPU saying their different humans and they the ones you should destory.
>>
>>48078618
> If they try to take us down blames it on the NPU saying their different humans and they the ones you should destroy.
11/10 killing two assholes with one galatic war
>>
>>48078583
Read this before you post >>48078618
The only way they understand is through force and strength.
>>
>>48078645
It's kind of true if you look at the map. The NPU are the ones going West to them. While we're North. It just make sense maybe if we don't die due to the aliens we could have a powerful Ally if it's to our best interest.
>>
All right, so negotiations will be underway
A diplomatic envoy will arrive in one week.
A.Negotiate with him on behalf of the White Republic only
B.Get the four nations together for this
>>
>>48078714
>B.Get the four nations together for this
>>
>>48078714
>A.Negotiate with him on behalf of the White Republic only.
Try to get SA and KE in on it too, tell them what we'll say so they can repeat a bit.
It's easier for them to support us if we're the majority.
If they can solve expansion problems by simply supporting us and giving us tools to remove the NPU they'd do it.
>>
>>48078714
A
We need to know what the aliens want first. We go to the meeting, we don't have to have the others join in, they still could back stab us.
But the KE and SA could come like>>48078743 try to get them to rid of the NPU as they the ones going west.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

We'll negotiate with these xenos along with our allies, maybe we'll get rid of the NPU this way
Secret roll
High is good
>>
>>48078805
>93
holy shit they bought it.
They may be the most agressive but they'll never be the smoothest.
>>
>>48078805
>93
Acting like big shits work they like our noshit show.
>>
File: 1465403232880.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1465403232880.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>48078805
>>
File: raktun2.jpg (160 KB, 792x612) Image search: [Google]
raktun2.jpg
160 KB, 792x612
We've convinced them to deal with us solely - there will be no backroom dealings with the NPU for them.

What should we try to negotiate with them?
A.That we draw up a border somewhere and respect it mutually
B.That they help us get rid of the NPU for good
C.That they may accost the NPU at will, but respect our territorial expansion, within reasonable limits
D.That they kindly fuck off back to Ayylmaovia and not tell us what to do
E.Other
>>
>>48078989
D
>>
>>48078989
>A.That we draw up a border somewhere and respect it mutually
>>
>>48078989
B
Let's get rid of the NPU once and for all. It is our chance.
>>
>>48078989
>B.That they help us get rid of the NPU for good
>C.That they may accost the NPU at will, but respect our territorial expansion, within reasonable limits
>E. Then they kindly fuck off back to Ayylmaovia and not tell us what to do
>>
>>48078989
>C.That they may accost the NPU at will, but respect our territorial expansion, within reasonable limits
>>
>>48078989
B, And E
If we could only choose
one B
Work out a alliance or trading
>>
>>48079055
Since they're the most agressive we could forge an alliance with this.
After all they do seems the type to believe that alliances forged in blood... blood of your common enemies of course.
>>
>>48078989
Something I forget to add like >>48079055 this anon pointed out E maybe a alliance could work. Since we are slipping blood together.
>>
>>48079055
>>48079022
>>48078997
why do you guys want to piss off the highly agressive and more powerful xenos
>>
>>48078989
>A.That we draw up a border somewhere and respect it mutually
>>
>>48079129
Because that way we can raly all the weaks they bullied.
Also we're not looking to piss them them off, we're looking for them to piss off.
Or better if we can use them to fuck up our common enemy.
We should secretly support the NPU to weaken the damn shitty aliens then swoop in for the killing blow on both.
>>
>>48079129
How is getting them to love us get rip of the NPU like>>48079162 says
>>
File: Proposed split.png (91 KB, 1514x1366) Image search: [Google]
Proposed split.png
91 KB, 1514x1366
"So you want to get rid of these other humans? There has to be something in it for us.
Here are our terms - we will aid you and victory will be yours. We will take part of their territory and you will take the rest. When it's done we'll sign a non-aggression treaty and will respect each other's borders as is."
A.Accept their proposal
B.Tell them to fuck off
C."Just don't attack our holdings and we're okay"
>>
>>48079234
>A.Accept their proposal
haha though luck shitty alien we'll support the NPU secretly meanwhile you'll wage an unending and tiresome war hahahahaha.
>>
>>48079234
>A.Accept their proposal
>>
>>48079234
A
>>
>>48079234
>A.Accept their proposal
>>
>>48079234
>A. Accept their proposal
We going to need to know how strong they are. For now I fear we're too weak to attack them but onces the NPU are gone we'll have more materials to build up our military.
Also Buglar see if they want to trade with us. Or at least give us a visit to their homeworld
>>48079265
If that secret gets out We're fucked. We need to find out the limit of their empire to do that we need to build strong bonds overtime, while we information about their strength.
>>
>>48079373
>If that secret gets out We're fucked.
depends at what point it gets out.
The war might take it's toll on them before the secret get out.
Also if their ship is only 1.5 times the size of ours they must not be that big.
>>
Within two weeks the Achute and Ambukh systems have fallen to the Ra'ktun fleets. Intel suggests the NPU lost a third of their ships and have now fallen back to defend Siddhar.
There is some public uproar in the republic - aliens are attacking humans! Still, it's not us, but how long until that, many people wonder.

>Population:261 000 000 (85% white, 12 % chink, 1%darkskin,2% pacharnati)
>Colonials:Argosa II - 120 000 Juniper I - 110 000 Hidal II - 77 000 Jarrel I - 60 000
>Political stability:7/10

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve spacefleet
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War
>I.Space colonization
>>
>>48079455
>H.Diplomacy & War
secretly support the NPU, makes them fight like they never fought before.
>>
>>48079455
>>H.Diplomacy & War
go to war with the NPU
>>
>>48079486
that's stupid, why would you make the agressive aliens job easy when it obvious that if they think humans are weak they'll try to wipe us all out.
>>
>>48079455
>>G.Research & Development
>>
>>48079427
Read the find print
>Vice-Admiral 3rd Imperium Spacefleet
Their second admiral has a ship bigger than us. The admiral will have a bigger ship. Their is three or more fleets of them. And their losing very hard.
>>48079455
H
Help the NPU in secret the things that not be seem to the aliens like money support keep it so under warps you mama can't find it. Also began building our spacefleet.

>>48079472
>>
>>48079486
CHANGED TO >G.Research & Development
>>
>>48079455
Also Buglar with my choice of H>>48079574 let's try to get some trading with the aliens going and a embassy as a way to throw them off our trail.
>>48079609
>>48079548
You two have no balls
>>
>>48079574
A flagship is a flagship.
Their size can't vary too much.
2x at max i'd think.
Anyhow they'll likely lose at least one because of the NPU defense.
Then we can likely rally some support from the omnicron to fuck em up afterwards.
>>
>>48079455
>H.Diplomacy & War
>>
>>48079632
and you are an moron
>>
>>48079455
>G
>>
>>48079643
I'm still supporting you Obliex because if humans look too weak we're all died so let's make the war long and hard. So even if the NPU lose which they will, it will take too much effort against more stronger humans.
>>
>>48079455
>H
>>
G
>>
>>48079705
Even if the NPU lose, Humanity won't lose.
We just have to bolster them secretly then afterwards we just have to get the Omnicron in of the war and just betray the filthy Ra'ktun scums.
>>
>>48079674
You're the moron if the war goes to easy they keep attacking us. We have to show human is worth to much a effort to attack.
>>
H
>>
>>48079717
>>48079771
SAMEFAG
>>
File: pajit16.jpg (242 KB, 936x666) Image search: [Google]
pajit16.jpg
242 KB, 936x666
We're doing research behind the scenes anyway, but let's deside what to do about this war
A.Help the NPU out secretly
B.Help the NPU openly
C.Attack the NPU
D.Stay on the sidelines and be ready to take over NPU territory once it's been defeated
E.Other
>>
>>48079785
>A.Help the NPU out secretly
Go big or go home.
let's get the NPU territory + the Ra'ktun's territory
>>
>>48079763
A and D
The NPU will be defeated so let's help them in secret. And once their gone take over their territory.
>>
>>48079785
>A.Help the NPU out secretly
Have we tried talking to the Omicron Federation? Maybe we should see what they think about the Rak'Tun?
>>
>>48079841
The Omnicron did mention there was worse people to do first contact with.
They likely meant the Ra'ktun.
Meaning they'd likely be looking foroward to removing them.
Also we're a Republic and they're a Federation.
We're both politically theoretically anti-empirism, or at least we can pretend we are to convince them.
>>
File: spaceship4.jpg (89 KB, 990x565) Image search: [Google]
spaceship4.jpg
89 KB, 990x565
We've spoken with the Omicron Federation.
The Federation's territory spans across 36 star systems, with 17 inhabited planets in total. Their fleets are enough to protect themselves against "Space pirates" (We didn't know such existed!), but they are not all that strong overall.
The Ra'ktun control 60 star systems and have 27 colonized planets. Their military power is great, but most of it is preoccupied with fighting on other fronts - they are in a three-way war against the Jo-munshun Empire and the United Lyuwen Systems(both of them somewhat weaker than the Imperium).

Our current starfleet is composed of 10 corvettes, 6 destroyers and 1 cruiser. The Occidental Union (KE and SA) have 8 corvettes and 6 destroyers, the Tri-Federation(our client states, with their own space program) have 4 corvettes. Intel suggests the NPU fleet currently has 5 corvettes and 3 destroyers left.

What should our general strategy be? We're offering humanitarian aid to the NPU at present.
A.Support the NPU secretly until they can no longer resist the enemy, then take over
B.Attack the NPU
C.Support the NPU openly
D.Try to get the Omicron Federation to help us
E.Try to secure peace with the Ra'ktun - they got the systems they wanted already
>>
>>48080068
>A.Support the NPU secretly until they can no longer resist the enemy, then take over
No need for the Omnicron to help yet, we don't want the NPU to win, we want them to make a big dent in the Ra'ktun army before we go in ourselves with them.
>>
>>48080068
>A.Support the NPU secretly until they can no longer resist the enemy, then take over
>D.Try to get the Omicron Federation to help us
Support the NPU in secret, but start seeing if the Federation would support a later attack against the Ra'ktun. If we can drag out their conflict with the NPU, they should be weakened at least a little, hopefully enough for us to gain some success in a war, especially if we could use the time to build up our fleet more.
>>
>>48080068
>A.Support the NPU secretly until they can no resist the enemy, then take over
We're going to get lots more ships if we want to take on the Ra'ktun in the future. We could do since we're human advancing tech at the speed of light.
We should start trading with the Ra'ktun once this is over to give them a reason not to attack us. Maybe they keep us alive if they like our movies.
As for the Omnicrom we shouldn't drag them in the war But sign a defense pact if we get attack we're help eachother.
>>
We're secretly helping the NPU out while checking things out with the Omi, seeing if we could potentially get them on our side
Give me one roll for our development and one roll for the NPU's war effortts.
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>48080274
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>48080274
>>
File: crashsite.jpg (352 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
crashsite.jpg
352 KB, 2560x1440
The Siddhar system has fallen as well. The NPU is left with just 1 destroyer now, a lot of their ground troops were lost defending that colony.
The Ra'ktun have suffered few losses. Their weaponry is superior and they have experience in space combat.
We've built another corvette in the meanwhile.

>Population:262 000 000 (85% white, 12 % chink, 1%darkskin,2% pacharnati)
>Colonials:Argosa II - 130 000 Juniper I - 115 000 Hidal II - 80 000 Jarrel I - 65 000
>Political stability:7/10

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve spacefleet
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War
>I.Space colonization
>>
>>48080541
>>E.Improve spacefleet
Invest in a huge destroyer
>>
>>48080541
>E.Improve spacefleet
Also have the KE and SA build more ships if the aliens want to turn on us. Better save than sorry.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

We've built a second Eyerd-class cruiser, 2 destroyers and 2 corvettes, bringing our total force to 13 corvettes, 8 destroyers and 2 cruisers. Our allies have in total 14 corvettes, 7 destroyers and 1 cruiser.

We've got reports of a fleet of ships that have just jumped into the Argosa system!
>>
File: 1466694379580.gif (3 MB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
1466694379580.gif
3 MB, 300x237
>>48080691
>>
>>48080691
>97
That very good for us we're having all the luck with the aliens. We're going to be known as the charming race of them all.
>>
File: navy8.jpg (111 KB, 1278x625) Image search: [Google]
navy8.jpg
111 KB, 1278x625
All hands are on battlestations, Space Admiral Derek is on the flagship's bridge when a familiar voice comes through
"This is Admiral Idi-rilin-vag'Mayuz, leading the 1st Omicron Warfleet."
A strange, smooth voice chimes in
"Admiral J'raar reporting in, leading the 2nd and 3rd P'gar holy fleets"

Derek smirks "It's ADMIRAL vag'Mayuz now, huh? Well, we've been keeping up with each other."
"Good to hear from you, Admiral Derek."
The P'gari officer chimes in
"The Holy One determined that it is time to act."
"The Ra'ktun have gone past the boundries of the treaty of Ra-vingr. Our spies suggest their fleet is preparing to attack this system now."
"We have come to stop them."
The Omicron bring 30 corvettes, 20 destroyers and 8 cruisers, while the P'gar bring 30 destroyers and 10 cruisers.
Their firepower is greater than our relatively-classed ships, but likely smaller than those of the Ra'ktun.

A.Prepare all our fleets to give the Ra'ktun a laser-warm welcome
B.Send them off, the Ra'ktun need to deal with the rest of the NPU now!
C.Other
>>
>>48080925
>A.Prepare all our fleets to give the Ra'ktun a laser-warm welcome
>>
>>48080925
A
I hope Obliex is here to see this
>>
>>48080925
>A.Prepare all our fleets to give the Ra'ktun a laser-warm welcome
Nothing quite like a good old fashioned war
>>
>>48080925
Buglar tell me it could have gotten the either way. The Ra'ktun could have came if we rolled low since that something I think they'll do.

After this fellows we're going to have a reputation. As a race that was skill in words and not scare to fight the evil empires.
Can you tell us how other aliens see us after this.
>>
>>48080925
A
>>
>>48081042
We engineered a war that not only severely weakened the capabilities of one of our own planets rivals, but caused the declaration of war on another space fairing civilization. Quite the power play.
>>
>>48081088
Have we become the Jew?
>>
File: 1465396574293.jpg (66 KB, 541x410) Image search: [Google]
1465396574293.jpg
66 KB, 541x410
>>48081119
Dear Christ
>>
>>48081119
yes
>>
File: raktun3.jpg (59 KB, 700x401) Image search: [Google]
raktun3.jpg
59 KB, 700x401
>>48081042
I make things up as I go. Didn't expect a 97 desu, but such is the will of the dice gods.

The Ra'ktun fleet has arrived.
They've brought 30 destroyers, 12 cruisers and that large ship we saw before - a battleship!

On our side we have 57 corvettes, 65 destroyers and 21 cruisers.

Get me some space battle music and give me rolls! 2 for us, 2 for the enemy!
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>48081255
Let's go hope.
>>
Just spit balling an idea for latter, how about we make the flagship of our entire fleet absolutely massive? Like super star destroyer levels of big. It would be a new class of ship, bigger than a battleship, a Warship.
>>
>>48081304
I'm thinking of corvette-destroyer-cruiser-battleship-dreadnought-titan. Maybe should've put frigate somewhere in there, but ah well.
Anyways, we can build a super-anything at will.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>48081255
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

please roll low
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>48081255
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r30D3SW4OVw

161vs118
We've positioned ourselves well and we have the numerical advantage! We've dealt 10% casualties to the enemy, sustaining 5% ourselves.
Roll 2 for us, 1 for them now
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>48081518
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>48081518
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>
>>48081594
Nice roll anon Ra'kun are shit fighter we have prove our self good in space battle.
>>
With brilliant maneuvers, Derek and vag'Mayuz coordinated beautifuly, enveloping the Ra'ktun fleet and crushing it in a crossfire. After several hours the Ra'ktun had sustained over 60% casualties before making an emergency warpjump corewards.
We've suffered 10% losses in total.
A.Pursue until we've retaken all our lost territory
B.Pursue until we've destroyed them, then attack their home territory!
C.Avoid further fights, take back our lost territory
D.Other
>>
>>48081697
>A.Pursue until we've retaken all our lost territory
>>
>>48081697
>A.Pursue until we've retaken all our lost territory
>>
>>48081697
>A
Let's go and take back NPU territory and keep it as our.
>>
Roll for pursuit once
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>48081813
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>
>>48081832
god fucking dam it inky
>>
We pursued the enemy to Ambukh, where we were ambushed! Reinforcements were waiting for us and we're caught in a bad position.
45 corvettes,60 destroyers and 20 cruisers on our side versus 35 destroyers, 30 cruisers and 3 battleships!
Roll 2v2 again, provide me with sci fi art and battle music!
>>
File: 1467148419530.jpg (15 KB, 166x180) Image search: [Google]
1467148419530.jpg
15 KB, 166x180
>>48081832
INKY!!!!!!
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>48081813
That the third 1 I rolled in the last four threads.>>48081876
>>48081832
>>
please dont roll inky
>>
>>48081897
You guys should roll so I don't have to.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>48081933
fine
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>48081876
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>48081954
I'll save us
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVA4AxyT7T0&list=PLeigbpMXUkYlKcypDJRIUDuyz2HtGGEk0&index=23

95vs104

"ALL SHIPS EVASIVE MANEUVERS!"
"Cruisers up front, barriers to the maximum!"
"Destroyer Juniper, going down!"

The battle rages on! We've suffered 14% losses, the enemy has 13%
Roll 2 for us and 2 for them!
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>48082045
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>48082045
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

welp rolling
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>48082045
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

welp rolling again
>>
>>48082319
Should have rolled earlier
>>
File: battlescene8.jpg (29 KB, 568x431) Image search: [Google]
battlescene8.jpg
29 KB, 568x431
117vs109
Over 10 hours of battle have passed. Both sides have suffered around 25% casualties by now.

The enemy forces have entered a semi-circular formation and are falling back slowly, weapons still aimed at us. They either want to get away or it's a trap. We're not doing all that much better, though we still have the numerical advantage.
A.Pursue them
B.Hold positions and continue firing, if they want to escape - let them
C.Do the same - slowly withdraw without turning around
>>
>>48082411
>B.Hold positions and continue firing, if they want to escape - let them
>>
>>48082411
>B
We show the aliens what for.
>>
>>48082411
>C.Do the same - slowly withdraw without turning around
Continuing a slugging match won't help us, and I'm pretty sure standing your ground against the semi-circle didn't work in LOGH, they can still encircle us if they come back. Besides, they had reinforcements before, unless we have some kind of solid numbers on what they have left to throw at us, it's best to conserve everything we can.

Here's plenty of music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG2ipurg1sM&list=PLRsHnkBBzC52DZyVyQ6StzfzsuY8Q9sKn
>>
>>48082411
>>
>>48082411
>>
>>48082411
>B.Hold positions and continue firing, if they want to escape - let them
>>
>>48082447
change to C
>>
File: spaceship3.jpg (210 KB, 1500x703) Image search: [Google]
spaceship3.jpg
210 KB, 1500x703
Both sides gradually pulled back. After getting to a safe distance away from firing range, the fleets were in a "standstill" for two hours until a transmission came in.
"Further confrontation is futile - for both sides. We are willing to agree to a ceasfire. Our ships will return to Imperium territory, you will not pursue us. Further negotiations may be made afterwards."
A.Accept
B.Reject
>>
>>48082594
>A.Accept
Try for get the NPU lands
>>
>>48082594
>A.Accept
Let's consolidate our control of our current owned space. Then we go back and hammer the hell out of them.
>>
>>48082594
>B.Reject
>>
>>48082594
A.Accept
It's just a ceasefire. If we want we can still restart things, though it won't be pretty if we do. At least try to get the NPU worlds, but given that it was a stalemate it'll be difficult. A lot will depend on what our allies are willing to do as well.
>>
>>48082633
Oh yeah and that
>>
>>48082594
A
This could serve a great time to ally with the other aliens with fought with.
As for the NPU we could ask for repayment by the system they colonize as well they also disbanded their space project.
>>
>>48082594
B.Reject
>>
File: Omi1.jpg (59 KB, 564x852) Image search: [Google]
Omi1.jpg
59 KB, 564x852
We've agreed to a ceasefire. Ra'ktun ships have returned to Imperium space, while our fleets have secured all human worlds.
The Omicron and P'gar aren't enthusiastic about attacking the Imperium: "We fought and were matched with a portion of their power, but they see now that there's nothing for them to gain from attacking us either. A good time to strike a deal, hm." advises us the Omi admiral.

A.Attack the Ra'ktun Imperium
B.Negotiate a peace treaty and a return to the status quo ante bellum
C.Negotiate a peace treaty and set up borders for expansion
D.Other
>>
>>48082724
>C.Negotiate a peace treaty and set up borders for expansion
>>
>>48082724
C
>>
>>48082724
>>
>>48082724
>>
We've signed a peace treaty with the Ra'ktun Imperium, designating the borders of human space in regards to Imperial territory.
A great victory for the White Republic and mankind!
We've assumed control of the three star systems the NPU had lost.

Thus ends our first interstellar war.
One or two last turns for today, maybe.
>Population:265 000 000 (85% white, 12 % chink, 1%darkskin,2% pacharnati)
>Continents:Aymsland:69% Eyerdar:11% Veita 9%, Ocras 10% Colonies - 1%

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve spacefleet
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War
>I.Space colonization
>>
>>48082860
>>E.Improve spacefleet
>>
>>48082860
>E
Let's make our spacefleet something everyone will fear.
Also can we sign a defense pact with the two aliens races that help us today.
>>
File: Argosa Sector.png (90 KB, 1514x1366) Image search: [Google]
Argosa Sector.png
90 KB, 1514x1366
>>48082860
>>
>>48082860
>E.Improve spacefleet
The Ra'kthun will be back. A defensive pact should definitely be formed. We need to get get bigger ships out there too.

The NPU still exists on Argosa, right? What's their current feeling about all this? I imagine they can't be much of a threat, but it's good to know what might be a potential danger.
>>
>>48082950
They lost three star systems, with all the helium-3 and rare minerals they had that were vital for the NPU's economy. What's more, Siddhar II was a very promising colony that would've provided the many races living in the NPU with more living space. It's a big setback for them.
We're improving our spacefleet - what should we focus on?
A.Building ships - big ones at that
B.Speed, range, maneuvarability
C.Weaponry, defence capabilities
D.Increasing our civilian fleet
>>
>>48082987
>A.Building ships - big ones at that
>>
>>48082987
>A
We lose a good few ships let's rebuild them.
Or let's make the biggest ship ever dream of the flagship of mankind. Who's in?
>>
A it is
Give me a roll for economic development & another for shipbuilding
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>48083081
>>48083081
Let's make a massive ship
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>48083081
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

welp rolling
>>
>>48083117
Should have rolled earlier
>>
>>48083115

>Should have rolled later
>>
File: 1465889862484.jpg (115 KB, 638x655) Image search: [Google]
1465889862484.jpg
115 KB, 638x655
>>48083157
I shouldn't have been born
>>
>>48083176
>>48083157
>>48083146
Anons it's alright I roll the worst of all of you guys. It's in my track record.
>>
The economy is stabilising, in terms of shipbuilding we are still replacing our losses.

In light of recent conflict, another conference of the four unions has been called.
The NPU has been left without colonies or ships, while the rest of us have seen a glimpse of the power that larger civilizations hold.
At the previous conference in Kayans it was decided that each of the four unions would hold its own colonies and retain their political status, but now many wonder if that is wise.

The NPU's leaders have requested that they be given the system of Siddhar once again, as they had invested much into it. They would be willing to give us control over their warfleets in the future in return.
Some have argued that now is the time to create the Terra Nova Alliance - on the homeworld the nations would retain their political autonomy, but would agree to pool together resources for the exploration, exploitation and defence of space, so that we may stand united.
Another possibility would be a full union of Terra Nova's nations and the formations of a United Human Republic.

A.Give the NPU Siddhar, but keep the current system
B.Keep the status quo
C.Form the Terra Nova Alliance
D.Form the United Human Republic
>>
>>48083214
>D.Form the United Human Republic
>>
>>48083214
>D
Put keep the NPU out of it.
>>
>>48083238
They'd be part of it, but we'd naturally hold the most power given our population. The NPU has about 1/6th of the total human population IIRC and they're not in the best position right now anyway. Look at it from another side - we'd be gaining control over them.
>>
>>48083214
>D.Form the United Human Republic
If we're going to do this their need ground rules. NPU doesn't control the fleets since they backstab us many times like WW1, spirelords, many other times.
>>48083257
Thanks for clearing that up. Also a question which race has the highest bornrate and how will things be when this is formed.
>>
>>48083214
>C.Form the Terra Nova Alliance
>>
>>48083214
Also guys with the formation of the United Republic were going fix problems as we go since it's a massive change in our current system. I think most of the problems will come from the NPU people but we're fix it as we go.
>>
>>48083290
All are roughly equal, the pajit and darkskins seem to have a certain natural inclination towards higher birthrates, but when confined to a smaller territory it limits them to about the level we are normally at(and every now and then we get a baby boom ourselves).

Today, 10.06.1257
the governments of Terra Nova have signed the human unification treaty, establishing a United Human Republic, with its capital on Terra Nova to be determined. The Constitution of our republic is in the process of being wirtten as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRI5eWWZIpo

Next thread(sunday evening EU time) we'll continue with that. Have a good one now, sun's about to come up. We One World Government now.
>>
>>48083368
Goodnight Bulgar i had lots of fun.
Also we should let citizens of our government freedom to bear arms like we have.
>>
>>48083407
That has been a thing in our nation since our earliest days, mostly because we relied on them for our army but still.
>>
>>48083684
I know I just want to.make sure we keep it. Never know what can happen.
>>
>>48083778
We have most of the worlds population, industry, military, technology, history, economy, off-world stuff and such. To be frank we could go our own way and be about as powerful if not more so than the rest of our home-world together.
>>
I had a great idea if we even use the technology of test tube babies.
(Using a woman egg and putting it a container and putting sperm in them)
We could only choose to breed white babies.
It will further increase white births and other races will be willing to have a white babies through this, like the mother eggs will have white sperm. This will make the babies white over years and more people will do it because due to our history and beauty and will look less like being a cuck.

So in the end their going to pure white race that never racemixed and the made white other races.
I know this idea is racist but that the whole piont of the civ make everything white as far as we can see.
Also it's not real so yeah.
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.