[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Edgy Harry Potter Fanfic Quest 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: anime potter.jpg (61 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
anime potter.jpg
61 KB, 640x360
You are Harry Potter, no longer a wizard after being tortured by Death Eaters. Using the ninja arts you have learned from your sensei, Professor Snape, you are working as a bodgyguard to the Greengrass family on their vacation to Rome. You returned bloodied and battered from a meeting with the vampire assassin Phantasma with a magic scythe that can freeze anything it touches.

Professor Snape, in his guise of Hans Gruber, has a furious look on his face. You idly watch as the scratches from the scythe knit before your eyes, having drained a vial of a foul tasting healing potion.

“So, Mr. Noir,” says Hans Gruber, using your moniker, “How would you describe this vampire?”

“Professional,” you say, thinking back to that duel in the moonlit woods, “And very talented. I would never have thought that anyone can make a scythe work as a weapon, let alone make it dance like she did.”

“Mr. and Mrs. Greengrass, we need to talk,” says Snape/Gruber, “Mr. Noir, guard the daughters.”

Your teacher heads into the parlor and closes the door behind him. In any other situation, you would be happy to be shirtless around two teenage witches; thankfully, you have a mask to conceal your inner turmoil. That battle raised some questions: like how the vampire knew about the monster inside of you, the dragon that almost devoured your teacher.

“So, how’d you get that?” asks the older blonde daughter, Daphne, pointing at your mangled iron arm and similar prosthetic left leg.

“My arm and leg were seriously injured,” you say, hiding a sly smile behind your mask.
>>
You stand up and test your right arm. Half the fingers are still locked in place, artificial tendons severed by that scythe. You really want to find out what your sensei is talking about; however, you do have a mission. Assessing your fatigue, you find that your magical core is not so drained that you could not produce a shadow clone.

[1] Leave the daughters with a shadow clone and spy on your sensei
[2] Stand guard dutifully
[3] Other
>>
>Twitter
@ArmorRenegadeOP

>Previous Threads

Thread 1 - http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47824681/
Thread 2 - http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47944570/
Thread 2.1 - http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47955572/
>>
>>48065026
[2] Stand guard dutifully
Lets talk with them for a bit.
>>
Going to write and call votes in 5 minutes

Speak now or forever hold your edge
>>
>>48066519
Yes, yes. Well done /qa/! Well done /qa/

H O W E V E R
>>
File: DaphneGreengrass.jpg (20 KB, 265x432) Image search: [Google]
DaphneGreengrass.jpg
20 KB, 265x432
You decide to stand guard rather than check on his conversation.

“That’s it,” asks Daphne, “You just had your arm and leg hacked off one day?”

You flash back to that dark night. You hear the roar of the chainsaw the your mind-controlled uncle took to your limbs. You feel hatred bubbling up inside of you as you recall the sensation of having the what made you a wizard drained from your magical core.

“His eyes just flashed red,” says Astoria, the younger sister, “Maybe that wasn’t the best topic?”

You have to control the monster inside of you. You need to chain it up in the deepest sewer of your mind.

“It was nothing,” you say from behind your skull mask.

“Are you a wizard?” asks Daphne.

“Once. Now, I’m what you might call a ‘cyborg ninja,’” you say, making air quotes. Or quotes and a half. The middle finger of your right hand is still curled as it was when the iron tendon was severed.

“How old are you?”

“That’s for me to know and you to find out,” you say.

“You’re English, so where did you go to school? Hogwarts?”

You could lie and name some other institution, whether in the UK or in America, where you’ve spent the last three years. However, you could tell the truth and let her ponder – let her teeter on the edge. In some ways, you want the Dark Wanker to know that you’re back.

[1] “Hogwarts”
[2] “Durmstrang” - where the dark and edgy kids go
[3] Some less well known English wizarding school
[4] Don't answer
[5] Other
>>
>>48067083
>[1] “Hogwarts”
>>
Writing
>>
“Hogwarts.”

A hush comes over the foyer.

“I imagine that becoming this,” she says, pointing at your shredded, bloodstained clothes and sword, “Took some time.”

“It was all-consuming, yes. I’m a fast learner,” you say.

“You know, since you’ve been out of the loop, maybe you’d want to hear about Hogwarts now. I understand you came here from America.”

“Tell me then.”

“Well, there aren’t so many muggleborn students anymore. I graduated a year ago.”

“Let me excuse myself,” says Astoria, “With the bodyguard, sister?”

“No. My job is to guard you two,” you reply.

At this point, Gruber returns and takes you aside into the parlor where he closes the door and casts a silencing charm.

“Mr. Noir, there’s something that they didn’t tell us. Il Maschere Nera – The Black Mask, an Italian crime syndicate. Under the table, a lot of pureblood families are playing protection money to the Death Eaters so that nothing bad would happen to them. For the Greengrasses, it’s a case of robbing of Peter to pay Paul. Or getting money from Italian loansharks to pay English terrorists as the case may be,” says your sensei.

“This was not disclosed to us. They had a damn good idea who was stalking them.”

“-Phantasma,” you say, “That’s what she said her name was.”

“Anyway, Mr. Noir, we can walk away from this dishonesty. However, the choice is yours.”

You mull it over. Certainly, avoiding conflict would be safe and they did lie by omission. However, you think back to the vampire who knew about the monster inside of you. There’s something magnetic about a twisted monster that understands you.

[1] “I’ve got a ‘saving people thing,’ sensei.”
[2] “Let’s leave ‘em out to dry.”
[3] Other
>>
>>48068970
>[1] “I’ve got a ‘saving people thing,’ sensei.”
>>
>>48068970
>[3] Other
Eliminating trash is a chore that must be done Sensei.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.