[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chaos Invasion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (458 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
458 KB, 1136x640
Greetings elegan/tg/entalmen.

The forces of Chaos are pushing towards Holy Terra. Four chapters of the Adeptus Astartes have answer the call to push them back: The Pretty Marines and their army of squealing teenage girls, the Reasonable Marines and their logical tactics, the fearson Angry Marines and their insatiable RAEG, and the Potato Marines, with their unshakable faith in the Emperor.

Explore how each chapter interacts with the others. Use info from 1d4chan and what you remember from the threads that generated these chapters, or create new fluff for the chapters.
>>
>>48045904
Finally, a return to the golden age

Such board culture
>>
I guess the reasonables would use the other ones as a decoy...
>>
Potato Marines as a wall.
>>
>>48045904
image quality. giving me. brain hemorrhage.
>>
>>48045904
How much do they save on dropships with those things?
>>
>>48045904
I'm damn sure the Sleepy Marines don't even notice it.
>>
>>48045904
ignoring the opinions of each other, best strategy would be (also I have no idea who the "pretty marines" are besides angry marines chew toy. I am assuming the potato marines are the adeptus retarde)

>angry marines at the front (assault troopers)
>potato marines in the middle with the IG (only one that the angry marines don't specifically hate)
>reasonable marines act in a mix of middle line (to make sure the retard marines don't accidentally squish the guardsmen) and recon (this explains itself)
>and the pretty marines...... Evacuate the civvies and keep Morale up for wounded guardsmen in the last line? (I have no idea who these morons are)
>>
>>48052860
Imagine a Justin Bieber chapter.
Now you have the Pretty Marines
>>
>>48052860
how long before the angry marines say fuck it and just crash their fleet into terra?
>>
I'm not finding any reference to Potato Marines on 1d4.
>>
>>48056398

https://yuki.la/tg/47838465
>>
>>48052101
what are you talking about? those cost 40 points more than a standard drop pod and 100 for the rapid fire version
>>
File: 1466272437833s.jpg (11 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1466272437833s.jpg
11 KB, 200x250
>>48056398
They are actually called the Adeptus Retardes :)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.