[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys what happened to these guys? And malal man I miss these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 8dqNPD17MF8.jpg (50 KB, 603x454) Image search: [Google]
8dqNPD17MF8.jpg
50 KB, 603x454
Hey guys what happened to these guys? And malal man I miss these edgelords. Apparently last I checked they were on the verge on summoning malal to the materium.
>>
>>48031993
in b4 spergrage
>>
I only resent the fact they had the edge anime thing of a white-black split pattern.
>>
>>48032061
Well considering how insanely clashing and insane malices doctrines are. I think it sorta fits them, but grey wouldve been better with the black and white skull as their emblem.
>>
>>48031993
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Malal_Daemonkin

Another Malal thread. Any suggestions for the 40k and fantasy homebrew?
>>
>>48031993
GW lost the copy right name to Malal, changed it to Malice afterwards. Or vise versa, can't remember exactly.

Then they retconned Malal/Malice out of existence with the removal of awesome stuff from 40k that they keep doing.
>>
>>48032295
>Then they retconned Malal/Malice out of existence

There is a Sons of Malice Fire Raptor Gunship in IA:13. It's labelled as belonging to an "unknown Renegade faction," but it's literally the black/white paint job with a skull, and even goes out of its way to point out that it's "curiously" decorated almost exclusively with the helmets and skulls of other Chaos Space Marines.
>>
>>48033105
>There is a Sons of Malice Fire Raptor Gunship in IA:13.
Bullshit.
I'm looking it up right now. Sons of Malice are my fucking jam.
>>
File: Sons of Malice.png (895 KB, 1029x561) Image search: [Google]
Sons of Malice.png
895 KB, 1029x561
>>48033880
>>48033105
Well, would you look at that.
>>
>>48032295
>GW lost the copy right name to Malal, changed it to Malice afterwards.

Malal was never called Malice. Malice is a reference to Malal, but are separate entities.

>Then they retconned Malal/Malice out of existence with the removal of awesome stuff from 40k

Malal was never even in 40k, and Malice hasn't been removed, he just remains as he always has, an irrelevance.
>>
>>48033951
Yes, all of my yes.
>>
The last I remember, after a war with an inquisitor was lost, which happened just because they literally cannibalized an inquisitor who objected to their cannibalization rituals, they had to retreat from their homeworld to a massive space hulk.

Afterwards, it was noted that they just keep sending their men through a massive gauntlet of chaos tests every few years, creating an inner circle of champions from the members who survive it. Apparently destined to end up summoning a powerful daemon into the materium which is meant to eat everything.
>>
>>48034531
The inquistor lost the fight... badly. Also they will be summoning malice itself.
>>
>>48034531
That is pretty sweet, so they are raising the number of chosen via crusades to survive, taking slaves, equipment, and other resources.

Did they cannibalise their fleet to make the hulk functional or is it more a floating base mainly empty?
>>
>>48034531

The crucible is intended to find the 11 (I think that's Malal's number) champions who will be sacrificed to bring the god into existence. Fluff says somewhere that they recently found the 11th champion. Until that point, they'd been meeting up back on the main space hulk every X number of years to do the trial, but otherwise were all spread out.

Which is weird since I'm pretty sure I also remember it saying somewhere, "nobody ever survives and not even one person has emerged from the crucible" but I guess you can't expect Malal to make sense.
>>
>>48037034
Well, technically speaking, anyone who survives the crucible just ends up becoming a life-force battery used to summon a daemon.

I don't think the Sons of Malice were a bad chapter on their own, especially since they reminded people how warbands could fight each other and had a different god, but the idea that they also had some sort of doomsday weapon was just too much. When a minor warband can destroy the Imperium, it's no longer fun.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.