[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With GW's license a few years away from expiring, what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: battle.jpg (363 KB, 1600x1005) Image search: [Google]
battle.jpg
363 KB, 1600x1005
With GW's license a few years away from expiring, what do you think they'll do with the hobbit? Other than taking it behind the shed I mean.
Maybe put another game to replace it?
>>
The rumor was that HH would become their third game. So AOS for "fantasy" and easy play, 40k for the cash-cow and supposedly easy play (with the next edition), and HH as the game for veterans and rules similar to the current or recent 40k rules (i.e. lots of rules).
>>
>>48012182
Forge World will be taking it over.
>>
>>48012182
Either start digging into the cooler extended lore, pull a Shadow of Morborne and just start making shit up or pull the trigger entirely.

I like the models for the LOTR stuff. It's how I first got into wargaming so it would be a shame to see it go.

>>48014176
What's HH?
>>
>>48015076
Horus Heresy
>>
>>48015076
>Luthien mounted on Huan
>>
>>48012182
Fantasy Flight will probably pick it up
>>
>>48019347
That wouldn't be the worst that could happen.

Not the best, but also not bad by any stretch.
>>
>>48012182
15mm Fantasy would be nice, but will never happen.
>>
>>48012182
GW are bringing out a new range of minis for it. Along with a new sourcebook and have already started re-releasing the old ranges that have gone oop
It'll be supported for a good while yet.
>>
>>48012182
Who cares? Fuck GW.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.