[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What is Exalted? An epic high-flying role-playing game a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: 1464636402522.jpg (2 MB, 1906x2500) Image search: [Google]
1464636402522.jpg
2 MB, 1906x2500
>What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world that turned on them.
Start here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book (link below). For the basics of combat, read this tutorial. It'll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.
https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?769761-Exalted-3E-Combat-301.

>How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/. With the new edition, though, chances are more games will crop up.

Resources for Third Edition:

>Final 3E Core Release:
https://mega.nz/#!ctgxyJaC!ygkrLnFsrnBJzIUZY-dJsMfyFrhFQgDsQuuo52fcW0I
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q51qw8skdw1rg15/Exalted_3e_Core.pdf
>Backer Charm Book:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x7i7p5c4rm7kacq/Backer_Charms_Plain_Text.pdf

>Frequently updated Character Sheet with Formulas and Autofill
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pfjmZKzcUqAX9mB58IAEUIFkZr8rq4CvdRRM4kzwwgU/edit?usp=sharing
>General Homebrew dumping folder:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByD2BL6J89NiQzdCWWFaY0c5Mkk&usp=sharing
>Collection of old 3e Materials, including comics and fiction anthologies:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2arqtqtyyt28/Exalted_3Leak
>Charm Trees:
Solar Charms: https://imgur.com/a/q6Vbc
Martial Arts: https://imgur.com/a/mnQDe
Evocations: https://imgur.com/a/TYKE4

>Resources for Previous Editions:
http://pastebin.com/raw/EL3RTeB1

Alright you colossal weebs, what is your Exalt's (current or planner) fancy name? I've got a Dawn caste that's going to go by 'Harbinger of Ash and Steel.'
>>
>what is your Exalt's (current or planner) fancy name?

None yet, because she hasn't earned it. Her society's kind of strict about it.

Probably going to cheat her way into getting one, since as a demonic fire witch hellbent on tearing her own awful civilization down to pieces, she's probably not going to do much that her elders approve of.
>>
>>48003007

She just goes by her birth name, Cardinal Rose.
If she's going to be Queen of the West, people are damn well going to hear tales of her glory!
>>
>>48003007

Relic Warden of Chiaroscuro. Not earned, and not official, he just gave it to himself because everyone else in Circle was running round sounding fancy, and Warden sounds better than "Thief and Tomb-Robber".
>>
>>48003884

Well, you ARE stopping anyone ELSE from robbing the tomb goods, right? You're like 99% of a warden.
>>
File: 1448577806558.jpg (57 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1448577806558.jpg
57 KB, 256x256
>>48003007
Valouria In A Night When Her Sorrow Resounds Around.
I love dumb chunni names, chuunier the better.
>>
I was looking for a general to ask this, glad to have caught it.

I have very little knowledge of Exalted, basic stuff really, but I was curious, could you create an Exalted character who specializes and fights mainly via empowering and leading mortals, whether it just be a group of heroic mortals, or whole armies?
>>
>>48004255

Yes, that's basically what the War ability is all about. You wouldn't be as effective as a normal combat-oriented Exalt - your warband will have high dicepools, but none of the special tricks the personal combat trees have.

I wouldn't make a character designed to be a combat-monkey around that - it's too limiting - but for a character whose main focus is other things, leading a battle group is a decent way of participating in a combat.
>>
Dear /exg/, roughly how many typical Mary Sues and chuunibyous should a starting Solar be equal to? (And how much edgelord should be mixed in?)

In particular, I'm right now trying to decide if my character to have been born with heterochromia, or if he should have acquired it at Exaltation, or acquired it later as a result of being punched by a Sidereal with their ridiculous martial arts.
>>
>>48003007
Gelrand Who Stomps the Mountains Flat
>>
>>48004494
If he was punched by a sid, he'd be turned into a duck, he wouldn't get heterochromia, silly anon!
>>
>>48004523
This is after he was punched into a rainbow and then got better, obviously.
>>
>>48004494
Give your Solar super chromia, with each eye being a wheel of multi-colors, neither eye having the same color as the other, and when he expends essence, the colors flash and change like a merry-go-round
>>
If it's not to much trouble, can someone give me a summary of each Exalt, and whats so special about them? I've read about most of them, but can't quite wrap my head around what makes each one unique.

No, this is not an excuse to get you guys to post funny summaries of the Exalt classes, why would you think that
>>
File: 1461970891573.png (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461970891573.png
19 KB, 200x200
>>48004523
For all the meme status of sidereals, it was Lunars who could best do a duck punch in 2e, using Lunar Blood Shaping Technique+Insidious Lunar Transformation + optionally Life of the Hummingbird or Compassionate Mirror Nature.

(Or, for the magical realmers, combine with Courtesan's Possesion and you can arguably *fuck* someone into a duck, or any other shape you know.)
>>
>>48004611
Solars: They glow yellow and they are good.
Lunars: They glow silver and they shape-shift.
Sids: They glow soft colors and they are weird.
DBs: They glow strong colors and they use elements.
Abyssals: They glow dark and they kill things.
Infernals: They glow green and they are weirder.
Alchemicals: They glow all colors and they are robots.
>>
>>48004739
>Sids: They glow soft colors and they are weird.
>Infernals: They glow green and they are weirder.
>Weirder
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>48004611
You want funny summaries? OK, lemme see how much I have to stretch to fit everyone into Ancient Greece.

Solars are Greek heroes like Hercules and Odysseus, larger-than-life humans brimming with glory and heroic virtue.
Lunars are Greek gods like Zeus and Poseidon, playing with the fates of kingdoms and begetting monsters on mortals.
Sidereals are the Greek chorus, standing off on the sideline singing "This is how it's gonna be, this is is how it's gotta be" and occasionally giving the protagonist of the play a hint to make sure it turns out that way. Or a lot of hints. Or a fucking walkthrough if necessary.
Terrestrials are the Greek Realm, all decadently fucking around and still being most civilized nation in the world and that's perhaps not a very high bar and running the Sacred Band of Thebes except not quite so gay. Still quite homosocial tho.
Abyssals are the Greek Furies, chthonic avengers, speakers for the dead come to wreak havoc on the unjust living.
Infernals are champions of the Greek Titans, the imprisoned primordial quasi-deities that were in the Before Time. They're hired to overthrow the current order of being and put the Titans back in charge. Of course, seeing as the Titans are imprisoned and all, there's very little to stop the Infernals defecting en masse when one e.g. meets Hercules and decides the current order is actually pretty good if it has muscleboy husbandos like this.
Alchemicals are what happens when Archimedes decides that what he needs to build to fend off the Romans isn't giant laser-mirrors, but mechanical men.
>>
>>48004820
>>48004739
Is it true that the Infernals are, theoretically, the most powerful Exalts?
>>
>>48004881
Weren't they solar at one point?
>>
>>48004881
As yet undefined in 3e.
In 2e, Solars, Abyssals and Infernals were all running on the same "power source" and approximately equally powerful, putting them a step above Lunars, Sidereals and Alchemicals, who in turn were a step above Terrestrials. But that's power for a given quantity of XP and focus; older Terrestrials can beat up younger Infernals, and social-focused Terrestrials can woo combat-focused Infernals.
>>
>>48004881
In 2e they had the potential to be, waaaay later down the line.

In 3e, we don't know, presumably no.

>>48004913
The thing that gives them power was the same as a Solars, before being fucked with.
>>
>>48004033

I got a few good Abyssal ones from a random generator a while back:

Wandering Blade of the Rancorous South
Daughter of the Grieving Dusk
Daimyo of the Unlamented Talon
Liege-Cleaving Moonset
Nine Blasphemous Wings
Flickering Blood
>>
If someone with a crippled or missing limb was exalted, would it heal them, or would they become a badass god-warrior cripple?
>>
>>48005111
Nice trips

They would exalted with a missing limb.
>>
>>48005117
The Unconquered Sun lead me to these trips.
>>
>>48005111
If you exalt as a zenith you get a vision from the unconquered sun. He has compassion 5. Ask him to give you one of his. he has spare.
>>
>>48005156
>One armed man Exalts
>Asks the Unconquered Sun for a spare arm
>One armed Exalted man now has a large, burning sun arm
>>
>>48005176
Which would be totally awesome and hella weird plot. As a ST in a silly exalted game i would totally let a player have that as a high value... artifact i guess.
Good theme to build charms off.
>>
>>48005203
More like a high point value mutation.
>>
>>48005203
>By end game, the player has constructed his Solar's charms so he can trigger a bunch of them and pretty much become a small Unconquered Sun

I imagine everyone and their mother would be after the motherfucker though when they realize he has a piece of divine might strapped to his shoulder.
>>
File: 1434801132448.jpg (66 KB, 600x668) Image search: [Google]
1434801132448.jpg
66 KB, 600x668
>>48005221
>>48005203
>swole
>shiny
>extra shiny in the presence of Creatures of Darkness
>twitchy while you're aware of CoDs and not fighting them
>unarmed attacks are Holy
And it's not like UCS can't regrow his own arm.
>>
>>48005226
>>>48005239
>Circle's Twilight keeps acting super weird around the guy, taking measures and spending hours staring at the arm in awe.
>>
>>48005239
>End game charm turns his burning arm into a bootleg Daystar
>>
Who here would watch an ATLA style exalted tv show featuring the different types of exalts as characters
Solar - A holy paladin of the unconquered sun who desires to help people however necessary
Lunar - A thief who was exalted and who joins the characters group in one of the early episodes
Dragon Blooded - Either the descendants of exiled DB or had his parents assasinated, seeks to overthrow the realm
Sidreal - a elderly gold-aligned sidreal who acts as the mentor figure for the rest of the characters
Extigent - A mortal who eventually is exalted later in the series and perhaps surpasses some of the other characters

Villains could include
Abyssal - an abyssal exalted dark knight style villain who upholds the chivalry of death
Dragon Blooded - member of the realm who seeks to destroy the main characters
Story would likely focus around the Solar or Dragon Blooded as the main character
Thoughts?
>>
File: God-hand-648.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
God-hand-648.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>48005239
Like this, but with more fire and sunlight
>>
>>48005272
Could a regular TV show afford the animation budget to rightfully display Exalted combat?

Also should include an Infernal who struggles with doing his job but also wanting to be one of the good guys
>>
>>48005267
Iron Man arm blasters, but with more SUN.

>>48005275
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>48005293
Probably wouldn't be affordable
Infernal is a good addition though
>>
>>48005272
ATLA?
>>
>>48005293
>>48005313
Eh, adding shiny where the animation is getting tricky is a cost saver. Like zoom out and look like it's fucking beyblade with the animas fighting.
I mean it's exalted. I expect halfway shoddy workmanship.
>>
>>48005336
>>
>>48005336
>>
>>48005336
>>
>>48005299
Hes sounding proper shonen manga MC enough for Exalted
>>
>>48005336
>>
>>48005336
C-c-c-combo breaker
>>
>>48005299
>He ignites his Anima, which is now a spliced image of his original Anima with add-ons that seem borrowed from US's image
>>
>>48005383
What's this? 2006?
>>
>>48005394

Oh how I wish it was. Eternal Summer did not begin yet.
>>
>>48005390
So a normal Solar anima?
>>
>>48005420
With more sun iconography
>>
>>48005437
>yo dawg, I heard you like sun iconography...
>>
>>48005463
>Look, I really love the new arm, and am happy that you lent it to me, but can we please chill out with all the sun stuff?
>>
>>48005293
Not everyone goes full anima all the time.

Show animas once or twice per seasons, at the end of season battle. Ez.
>>
>>48003007
>Alright you colossal weebs, what is your Exalt's (current or planner) fancy name?

The shortened form is "Ouka." Her full name translates out of her local tongue three different ways in terms of how it's written or read. Strictly speaking, her proper name is "Cherry Blossom of/grows from a Hundred Graves," but can also be read as "Praise be to the Hundred Fallen Heroes," and it's a homophone for "Imperial Conquest of the Hundred Lands."
>>
>>48005272

I honestly don't think it would work that well. Morality in Exalted is, uh, less clear-cut than that. The sex and violence and weird cultures would be more Game of Thrones-esque. Also, the fact that all the significant characters are genuinely superhuman would make for a weird dynamic.
>>
Question about Solar Exalted. In some instances there is talk that when they die Exalted Essence finds a new host and nothing remains of previous host but few memories. In short person dies and essence finds a new, totally different person to allow him to achieve greatness.

But in some later books, as i'm reading through them, it feels like each time they die they will go through a process of reincarnation. Different bodies, same soul, same person.

So which is "correct" one? Am I misinterpreting something?
>>
>>48007548
An Exaltation is analogous to an additional soul, so on a certain literal level it is rapid reincarnation. They contain memories and other elements of their past lives.

On a mythological level, Exaltations are extremely similar to reincarnation, to the point that it further blurs the lines, intentionally.
>>
>>48007548
Books are contradictory, devs cannot into metaphysics, I advise you treat it like WH40K where all the books are "canon" in the sense that someone in the setting believes this is true and said so.
>>
File: jamie-hyneman-pictures0.jpg (35 KB, 625x450) Image search: [Google]
jamie-hyneman-pictures0.jpg
35 KB, 625x450
>>48003007
Jedu Hynnan. Simple personal name, surname. Pic related. At first. I really put him together in a hurry.
>>
>>48007548
This is how I've always seen it: they're a reincarnation in the sense that a grown-ass adult is inheriting a third soul that some other person previously owned. As far as supernatural beings are concerned, that means you're the legal reincarnation of that previous person, because that's the only part of you that makes your mortal ass worth a damn as far as they're concerned.
>>
>>48007726

My thought was that Exaltation is some sort of Essence with a bar code. So when a Great Curse hit Solars it actually put a mark on Exaltation. Solars come and go and each time Exaltation finds a new host. But because each one has a barcode Great Curse always manifests in the same way on personal basis. That and with few memories that are coming in package from previous owners molds a new Exalt into a semblance of original bearer. So after a while thoughts, manners, vices are generally similar or exactly the same.
>>
>>48008071
If you want to run the Exaltation as a meme-virus essence bomb, that's your table I guess. Not how it's been written in Ex3 though.
>>
>>48003007
Alright, here's some weeb shit for you. My longest-running Solar had a very good relationship with her Lunar mate, which eventually turned into marriage. A bunch of shit happened with the Lover involving her nearly getting stuffed into a monstrance, but was pulled out of mind-break status by their love. She promptly declared that their love would outlast even the death of Creation itself, took the name Everlasting Lily, and later became Everlasting Lily, the Stag of the North after winning a military campaign to push the Lover back into the Underworld "for good".

The lily represents lesbians/yuri in Japan.
This character is in the backer credits, too.
>>
>>48008400

how is it written in 3rd edition?
>>
>>48008519
The only bit that talks about past lives is in Miracles of the Solar Exalted. It's the backer charms pdf, very first page.
>>
>>48004255

Yeah, the War charm tree is exactly this, and it's fucking awesome if a bit niche.

If you decide to go deep or supernal into it, talk with your ST about the scope of the campaign. If they're planning on featuring nationbuilding and epic conflicts knock yourself out, but if its going to be smaller scale, your charms will be better spent elsewhere.
>>
>>48007548

A little of both. Normal humans in creation have 2 souls. Non-Infernal Celestial Exalted have 3. Any given Solar is 2/3rds themselves and 1/3rd a reincarnation.

A mild mannered guy who happened to rise above himself when shit got real with an exaltation thar last belonged to a boisterous, center-of-attention, lager-than-life Solar with a very strong personality might get totally over written. Someone with a much stronger sense of self getting an exaltation from a very short lived predecessor might not show any personality quirks from their past life at all.
>>
>>48007548

In a sense, both. The shard of Exaltation is a third soul, and takes on memories of the Exalt. Celestial Exaltations are wiped of memories in between hosts, with only enough fragments for the odd plot hook, and Terrestrial Exaltations die with the Exalt, so nothing can be passed on. Infernal Exaltations, however, can carry memories over, which is represented by the Past Lives merit, which allows them to boost their abilities at a chance of temporarily believing that they are their predecessor.
>>
>>48007717

Mythbusters was more or less "Two Twilights Having Fun: The Show"
>>
>>48007548
Humans in Creation reincarnate which means their souls are cleaned of their memories and find new newbron hosts. Exaltation is somewhat similiar to that. When you die it leaves you and sometimes carries some memories. But it's not direct reincanation, you are not the next iteration of Solar before you. It's more akin to inheriting a title. When you draw your Second Breath you become a next link in a chain of legends.
>>
>>48004494
I usually wouldnt describe exalts as mary sue's. A mary sue is the best at everything, exalts are mostly hyper competent at one thing and then mediocre to poor at everything else.
>>
Where does that "Exaltation is a third soul" meme comes from? I can't remember anything like that from 3E Core. It talks about it oike it's more of a divine blessing.
>>
>>48009008
It's not a meme. It was part of 2E during its "let's get really into the metaphysics of Creation" phase.
>>
>>48008990
And mary sues have plot armor.
>>
>>48008500

Awww, that's sweet. and weeby. but mostly sweet.

actually, I find the idea of the lunar bond in general sweet and hope it become a buyable background for Lunars instead of being totally cut like has been kinda implied. I'm totally down with making "your exaltation's bond failed in the solar's absence and no longer exists" the default, even the 0 dot version from 2e was too much to be shoving onto a character who's player wasn't interested, but I still want to be able to buy *mine* up.glorious golden husbando get or waifu or whatever, I'm a goddamn lunar, we can work something out.
>>
>>48009008
MoEP: Infernals referred to the Demon Coadjutor as the 4th Soul, because the Exaltation was your 3rd Soul
>>
>>48009008
Eh, I prefer what I said in >>48008948. Exaltation isn't a soul because it doesn't animate or carry any sort of sentience, intincts nor emotions. It's a blessing that moves between hosts and sometimes gets imprinted with stray memories or strong impressions because that makes for nice plot hooks.
>>
>>48009099
Meant to quote >>48009027
>>
>>48009099
He was talking about in 2e, where it was literally a little pellet same as a soul was. Sure it didnt work exactly the same, but on the metaphysics level they were identical.
>>
>>48004881

In 2e if Solar charms were a 10, than Abyssal charms at killing people were an 11 and Infernal charms related to the Yozi's niche were a 11 as well.

Outside of that however they really, really suck at other things, but a 7 if able to do it at all.
>>
File: 1460480172672.jpg (161 KB, 341x354) Image search: [Google]
1460480172672.jpg
161 KB, 341x354
>>48004494

>chuunibyous
>>
Should Exalted characters be made in concert, with everyone comparing notes, or should you just bring a guy to the first session?

>>48009413
>not the loss edit
>>
>>48009648
Exalts just happen, that you are a circle at all is almost entirely due to pattern spiders furious masturbating your threads of destiny.

Don't even worry about it. You live for 3000 years, spending a decade a part doing your own things isn't even a blip
>>
>>48009672
Not him, but that's one thing i've been wondering, how long do everyone's games tend to last for in game time? I know my group actually ticking over the year clock is a huge milestone. We've never actually passed 2 years in game and we've had games run for over a year.
>>
>>48009787
Depends on the pace of the campaign. There is no right answer, and the subject itself is not important at all.
>>
>>48009787
I'm an autist according to this thread. To my mind, people who live for centuries don't really give a shit about a couple of years.
>>
>>48009810
Well I must be an autist too, because I definitely agree with you. I guess what occurs in my campaigns tends to focus more on the immediate instead of the long run. When we get to managing whole kingdoms I guess it will pick up pace.

I know in the campaign which i'm playing in where we are already conquering parts of the 100 kingdoms we seem to time skip with a lot more frequency, but just not years at a time.
>>
>>48009810
If they have alread lived for centuries, maybe. But most fresh Solar don't even know what exactly they are. And they are still humans. The change of perspective comes with time.
>>
>>48009787
It varies, but I prefer having lengthy periods of downtime and quickly described 'off-screen' activities in between the periods of Solars' lives that are the focus of the campaign. Among other things, the idea of the kind of ridiculously quick advancement in Essence that easily follows from a faster pace kind of bugs me.
>>
>>48003007
Currently it's Arric of House Wolfbelly. Hopefully it will eventually turn into Arric, King of the Dreaming Sea
>>
>>48010081
That is kinda a big area man
>>
>>48010153
The real question is whether it's bigger than 1/300th of Creation, the share a Solar can reasonably expect to claim.
>>
>>48009068

>he thinks true love can't survive a rewrite

>he thinks it isn't MORE special to have bondmates now that the canon is that bonds are no longer natural and shattered to pieces
>>
>>48010192
You can "reasonably expect to claim" all of it, it's not like any other Solar is actually doing any conquering.
>>
>>48003007

i havent played exalted as a player in a dog's age

but last i played, i was Azure Sunset Hunter, a roguish twilight who loved opening tombs and learning martial arts. self-named, though. Someone who chases the twilight of the sunset.

i'd insist everyone just call me Ash for short. there was a player who'd say "Azure" every time instead. we didn't get along IC because of it.
>>
>>48010227
Then your ST is doing it wrong, because part of the point of Exalted is that PCs are not the only ones with agency and there are other people and groups out there doing world-changing shit and conquering stuff, if at a slightly less ridiculous ramp-up rate than the one at which PCs gain XP.
>>
Is 3e worth it? Or should I play 2e for the supplements?
>>
>>48010613
If you do not know the rules to 2e: play 3e, because its rules are just better, and there's no point learning 2e's rules.

If you do know the rules to 2e: play 3e, because its rules are just better.
>>
>>48010635
I see, I think I'll choose 3e then. Thanks.
>>
>>48010682
Smart choice.
>>
>>48010613
Read 1e for the supplement fluff. (Maybe 2e Lunars, since 1e Lunars were a trainwreck, but otherwise 1e generally has the best books.)

Then use GURPS or FATE or practically anything else instead of this shitpile of a system, where the big cheese developer loves pouring 100xp down the drain so much that he'll insult you if you think chargen should maybe not do that. Sure, 3e>2e, but that's like saying a bandaid is better than an open sore.
>>
>>48010917
>Sure, 3e>2e, but that's like saying a bandaid is better than an open sore.
So, your solution to this is to recommend another brand of bandaid instead? Because neither FATE nor GURPS are really superior to 3E, certainly not for running Exalted. This is not to shit on either of those games, of course, because at the end of the day, 3E is actually pretty good. Not flawless, but not merely good compared to 2E, either. It's a good, solid game system with its share of flaws but also with strengths that make it wort using nevertheless.
>>
>>48010613

2e has pretty dense and sub optimal rules. Not as bad as the internet will leas you to believe, especially not if you're not a white rooming optimization autist, but far from ideal.

If you and your mates already know 2e and want to play a non solars game I would suggest sticking to 2e. I would not suggest trying to learn 2e from scratch at this point. By the time you're done learning the system a decade from now, the first splat for 3e should be almost released anyway.
>>
>>48010682
Oh, yeah. As >>48010917 noted, there's an enormous discrepancy between how character points are spent in character creation and how they're used for advancement which can put you in the hole for several sessions' worth of XP if you build your character something other than a monomaniac.

There's a flat XP thing floating around here, and Ferrinus has flat BP chargen posted up somewhere on SA, use one of those because Holden is an absolute fucktard.
>>
>>48011084
PS: While the big gap is between chargen costs to buy at creation and xp costs to advance to the same goal in play, Exalted chargen is so utterly Thanks Holden that there's a smaller gap you can fall in already between the phases of chargen.

Two characters can walk out of chargen, both at 0xp, and one be already strictly superior to the other. As in, the one has more attribute and ability dots than the other, and no drawbacks or other changes, with both having exactly the same Charms and whatnot.
>>
>>48011213
The altered chargen rules are designed to clear that out too.
>>
>>48004938
not completely correct. 2E Infernals were both a class better than Solars from a mechanical point of view (being implemented when the kinks of the system were already known, with charms optimized for the system) and from fluff, with the BWC clearly putting their endgame into another weight class.
>>
>>48011757
Weren't Solars better at the 2e paranoia combat game? That would make them better mechanically.
>>
Friend is about to start a campaign in the south, after careful consideration me and the other players decided on a theme.

Our Twilight was a researcher from the North who was frozen in stasis for an indeterminate amount of time before escaping the manse defenses and pillaging a blue jade flame piece that shoots chilling streams of frost.

The Night was a former ace Haslanti airboat sailor and special operative who tested an experimental sorcerously enhanced ship which displaced her from time and space till her exaltation allowed her to break free. Has a starmetal breastplate that let's her blink around range bands.

Finally, my character is a Dawn who is trying to live up to her heroic Dragon Blooded parents names and uses athletics charms to give her vantage points for explosive archery attacks, raining justice from above.

We overwatch now.
>>
File: no heroes.jpg (24 KB, 170x236) Image search: [Google]
no heroes.jpg
24 KB, 170x236
>>48011963
>>
>>48011963
Thanks for letting us know you're creatively bankrupt.
>>
Surprise Anticipation Method seems to enable you to have all Keen (Sense) Technique charms active indefinitely at no cost.

Can it actually do this?
>>
>>48012305
You can't activate Keen (X) technique in response to a hidden threat or enemy, because they're simple charms. Because you haven't activated them in response to the hidden threat (instead having activated them some time prior), they don't get the refund from surprise anticipation method.
>>
>>48012345
What's with the "retroactively lower" wording if it only refunds stuff I activated in response, then?
>>
>>48012273

not the guy you were reply to but it is almost impossible to come up with something original. We are saturated with ideas, movies, books, concepts. Each time you hear a concept you will remember at least 1 or 2 instances when you heard it before.

Also what is your problem with him having fun. I wish I could have fun like that. I miss the old days. Now I'm jaded and prone to over analyzing everything that happens on the table.
>>
>>48010917
Been playing Exalted in Fate for about five years now. It's such a nice feeling being able to truck through 8-9 Exalted sessions worth of adventure in one session of Fate because the mechanics actually work like they're supposed to.

We tried 3e for a few sessions but there's only so many "Wait, I need to do some math to figure out if doubling 9s or rerolling 6s is better for this number of dice." you can have before you actually want to just... go play a roleplaying game.
>>
>>48012500
Man, those dice tricks in 3E are pretty annoying, but the game grinding to a halt because the players can't settle for merely a good course of action, instead having to figure out what's optimal, can't be blamed solely on the system.
>>
>>48012403
Well, it depends on the actual dice you roll, yeah? Like, you activate charms before the dice are rolled, but Surprise Anticipation's refund depends on the actual values of the dice. That's where the retroactive bit comes in.
>>
>>48012500
>"Wait, I need to do some math to figure out if doubling 9s or rerolling 6s is better for this number of dice."

If youre going to be an excessively optimizing chowderhead, The least you could do is memorize that shit.
>>
>>48012500
What pool are you rolling where double 9s (1/10th chance of an extra success) would ever be worse than rerolling 6s (1/10th chance to roll and maybe get an extra success)?
>>
>>48012500
Doubling is always better than rerolling, friendo.

Dice tricks don't hurt the game either
>>
>>48012500

are there any conversion for other systems? I'm going through exalted and I already see it will be shit ton of dice throwing and I want something that doesn't take 30 minutes per combat turn.
>>
>>48010917
>GURPS

No, just fuck off.
>>
>>48012909
A turn really won't take that long. If you don't like counting dice use a die-roller program online
>>
>>48012778
>>48012902

rerolls give you a better chance of getting at least one success, so it's the better choice if you have a very small pool or don't need any extra successes.
>>
>>48012982
But you're still just as likely to roll a 6 or a 9 on a die regardless of the number of dice
>>
>>48012982
>>48013005
No wait, I understand what you mean now. But that still describes an incredibly niche situation.
>>
>>48010917

I must agree with >>48012927. GURPS is by far my favorite tinkering box but it is horrible choice for Exalted. Unless you think of using just GURPS-Lite. Then it can work.

Problem with Exalted system is that is is cluster fuck of combos, billion charms and spells. Using GURPS wouldn't solve that problem. Also making a character with those kind of powers would take a ton of time to convert into character points (or experience points).
>>
>>48012500
Sounds like exalted isnt the game for your group then. If they're the type of people who get super obsessed and worried about mechanics like that then a mechanically heavy system like exalted is something they should probably stay away from.
>>
>>48009787

The way we structure our campaigns, is that we tend to have large chunks of downtime between our stories. Things that need the attention of a whole Circle of Solars are sort of rare, so, game-time wise, most of the time our characters are doing their own thing, until one of them comes across a plot-hook, puts up the bat signal, and the avengers assemble (is that mixing metaphors?)

We're on our second campaign (we all created new characters when the game officially came out; we'd been playing characters based on the leak before that) but it's a persistent world - all the stuff our old characters did still happened, and the surviving old characters are now high-Essence NPCs.

All up, across the two campaigns, I think the game's been going for 4 or 5 years, game-time (and close to 18 months real-time)
>>
>>48010261
i hate you and your game is shit
>>
>>48011084
Do you have a pastebin or a link to Ferrinus' flat BP chargen or the flat XP?
>>
>>48009413

Japanese slang term.

It represents a person who pretends to know it all and be extremely arrogant, like an 8th grader. The term literally means "8th Grade syndrome"
>>
>>48010917

>FATE with Exalted

Tried it once. Never going to make that mistake again.

I'd highly recommend Quixalted 2e in that case.
>>
>>48011213

He has a point. I'm a vetern of WW systems, and when I made a Socialite character who was *far* better at combat than the fighter of the group, they had to do some reshuffling of their character.

I still think doing what DnD did and allowing for one of two attributes for specific attack/defense pools is a good idea and am baffled at why they didn't do it.
>>
>>48012909

For someone like myself who knows what they're doing it takes 30 seconds assuming if I don't know what charms I want to use and the GM gives me access to enemy soak/defense.

git gud. I'm serious, git gud. There are ways to speed combat up at tables.
>>
>>48009787

My game has been going on since the release of the second 3e leak, but it feels a lot shorter in actuality. I was working for a year and my boss loved to put me on the same shift the game was scheduled to run, so running twice per month was considered a good month.

Hoping to run more regularly now that I left that job.
>>
>>48010192

I don't know why, but this is kinda why I like Heaven's Reach in a way. An enormous size yet has living breathing people nearly everywhere.
>>
>>48015343
http://pastebin.com/7ySLhJtP
>>
>>48015588
>It represents a person who pretends to know it all and be extremely arrogant

Uhhh no it doesn't faggot. Chuunibyou means an embarrassingly delusional retard. Like how so many people are painfully embarrassing around the age of 14 and want to kill themselves every time they remember.
>>
>>48015827
Ah, shit, flat XP should lead with saying you get 60 Solar XP at chargen. Didn't C&P.

...actually not sure why I said Solar XP, in retrospect. Meh.
>>
Where do I go to find or run an Exxxalted game firmly set in my magical creation?
>>
>>48015973
I'm running a pseudo-erp game right now.
I only play with cute people, though
>>
>>48015910

So that people didn't just spend it all on Charms.
>>
>>48016010
I'm cute, can I join?
>>
>>48015910

Probably so it wouldn't contribute to Essence progression, like BP doesn't.

Starting with 60 free XP would put you at Essence 2 right out of chargen.
>>
>>48016058
Like how cute?
>>
>>48010213

whos talking about true love?
>>
>>48016069
Average cute I guess.
>>
>>48016085
from 1 to 10?
How cute would your character be?
Would it be heterosexual so that my self insert can nail you?
>>
>>48013068

Yes, and a very obvious one. Dunno why someone would feel the need to stop play to formalize the math here.
>>
>>48016102
8 and sure, I'm bi.
>>
>>48016122
Okay. What sort of character would you make?
>>
>>48016141
I'm not that guy but I wanna make a big titty twilight witch.
>>
>>48016619
Do you have a picture to back that up?
>>
File: 481a602c29b6cc02245bc9a3a75f2c17.jpg (139 KB, 1000x1375) Image search: [Google]
481a602c29b6cc02245bc9a3a75f2c17.jpg
139 KB, 1000x1375
>>48016642
Yes I do.
>>
>>48016687
We both know those titties can go bigger.

Don't skimp now.
>>
>>48016687
>>48016642
>>48016619
>>48016141
>>48016122
>>48016102
Now are you two going to post link to game so we can do this ERP shit or not because I have a heterosexual Solar who needs the dick.
>>
>>48016687
>granblue fantasy
>hakushikei

Nah, thanks. I'll pass.

>>48016718
Okay. Post a picture of your character. Make my dick feel funny, and I'll see if you're in.
>>
>>48016702
You bet you they can.
>>
>>48016736
Buddy I don't even like granblue but magisa is prime.
>>
>>48016736
Futa or no futa?
>>
>>48016796
No futa, my frien-
Waiiiit....
>genderswap
Hm.
Maybe you're in.
>>
>>48016856
Motherfucker! You'll regret this.
>>
>>48016750
Better.
>>
File: I like what I see.jpg (431 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
I like what I see.jpg
431 KB, 1280x720
>>48016856
>Genderswap
I'm in
>>
>>48003007

>Turns death aside with a gentle palm
>>
I hope I'm not the only one who plans to make a Lunar with maxed out Appearance and then make everyone else at the table uncomfortable by constantly stunting how gorgeous my character's perfectly sculpted body looks so I can add Appearance to every possible Attribute/Ability combination that comes up.
>>
>>48016069
My friend desires to know if his character is cute enough for you.
This is her art.
>>
>>48017502
I already do that with my Lunar NPC's sans making everyone uncomfortable.
>>
>>48003712

That's not all that fancy, anon.

>Queen of the West

Good luck. SP wiped my party.
>>
>>48004445
can you as an exalted Defend other a battle group?
>>
>>48018549
Wasn't aiming for fancy. No need for her to put on airs when the world will learn her name soon enough.
>>
>>48017530

Flat!

FLAT!
>>
>>48003007

Vigor's Prominence. Fun as Hell to play, but I've yet to receive a challenge. Such is the Dawn life.
>>
>>48018662
What's your build?
>>
>>48018577
As someone who tried to pull this off in a game and ended up asking the devs the answer was no.

Had to create an Essence 5 Defend Other Charm to do so.
>>
>>48018672

Brawl/Tiger Style. Has the final Resistance charm as well. We're pretty far in, though.
>>
>>48018748
Does your Dawn do anything besides fight?
I hope they have ambitions and goals outside of just punching things.
>>
>>48018801

He said he was pretty far in. Given that you can leave chargen with the capstone Resistance charm, and that Tiger Style isn't particularly extensive, I imagine he has plenty of charms outside that area.
>>
>>48018801

>Dawns
>doing anything that isn't fighting

You're funny.

Hah, no, he does have talents outside of combat. Has a fair few Investigation charms, as well as being invested in Larceny and Stealth. Those three don't come up much, unfortunately.

He's also of the "Strongman" trope, excelling in Feats of Strength. Threw a ship hundreds of miles and other such feats (though, that's my best one).

7'5 is pretty fun to play out. Towering above nearly everyone else gets constant comments.
>>
>>48018848

>Dawns
>doing anything that isn't fighting

>Dawns
>having actual character to them

Spoken like a true beatstick.
>>
>>48018947

Eh, I go out of my way in character for my other two characters. An Eclipse Merchant, and Twilight Crafter. The Eclipse is currently conquering alongside the other player's Zenith, with 3 kingdoms under their belt. The Twilight Crafter successfully overcame Denandsor and is building for a war against the Realm and Yu-Shan's Bronze Faction, though that hasn't came to light in RP yet.

The Dawn takes more of a backseat approach, letting the other player lead while I follow. While I do take things into my own hands occasionally, like waltzing into a Deathlord's citadel to give her proper greeting and respect (against the wishes of the group), I like playing him out as dedicated to his captain.
>>
>>48018734
Did you make it a melee or war charm?
>>
>>48018947

can you read anon
>>
>>48018801
Our party dawn is 99% combat charms and has done more to drive play by punching things than any of the other players. That's not even to say we're a particularly passive bunch, everyone has goals. Punching people is a powerful tool for accomplishing other goals.
>>
>>48018947

It's not helped by the game literally giving them nothing by beatstick abilities.

But feats of strength, investigation, larceny and stealth sound like he's fairly rounded - its just the Storyteller isn't throwing anything but combat at him.
>>
>>48018639

>flat

I don't know anon. When you bend like that your breasts are less pronounced. I think she has a bit but the angle makes her look flatter. So if you like flat that is a good position. If not then not so much.
>>
>>48019307

Nay. She is only flat. FLAT!
>>
>>48019324

>she
>>
>>48019283
ST here. I am working on throwing more at him.
>>
>>48019355

Eh, there's nothing wrong with a high-combat game, if that's what the players want.
>>
>>48003007
Cynis Agiras.

Although to some he's better known as the reincarnation of the Righteous Devil.Most just know him as "That nice doctor who looked kinda sad sometimes" though.
>>
OP question got me thinking. How common are normal names, like names not made up of words?
>>
>>48019723

All names are made up of words.

The names that look ornate and overwraught to us (say, Harmonious Jade) are just normal names, that appear ostentatious because they're translations of oriental-themed names.

It's the same in our language. Like, if I said my name was "Lord of Peace", I'd get some odd looks, but if I said my name was Fred ( = Frederick, which means Lord of Peace), nobody would think it strange.
>>
>>48019723

Player character, it depends entirely on the player I think. Most of my characters have had normal names. I avoided them for a long while due to my Abyssal dying in a spectacularly retarded way, and I was quite bitter over it for a while.
>>
>>48019808

I avoided word-names for a long while*, that is.
>>
So hows this for a plotline

A group of slavers kidnap the family members of a Solar and plan to sell them off into slavery. The slavers, of course, have no idea their new merchandise are related to a Solar. When said Solar discovers this, he is of course a bit peeved, and gathers his circle to pursue his family and taken down anyone and everyone in his way.

So basically Taken, Exalted edition
>>
>>48019723
The 2e Iconic Solar Circle had "Dace", "Arianna", "Swan", and "Panther". They had titles afterward, but their names themselves were just one word. Two of them are even people names! Then you've got Harmonious Jade. So 80% of the example party is relatively mundane in naming scheme.

I think Abyssals started the whole ridiculous name thing. Or at least are the ones who popularized it. Dragonblooded have their own completely mundane naming schema. First name (consonant, vowel, consonant, vowel, consonant vowel) and house name. The Infernals had, what - Cearr, Sulumor, Captain Gyrfalcon, and Cyan. Their odd man out was Bitter Copal. Again, 80% normal.

Its just the fucking Abyssals. And the fan base.
>>
>>48018734

Was the answer given on Twitter or something? Mind dropping a link if you've got it?
>>
>>48019867
A bit small scale, but it'll do to get the circle together maybe
>>
>>48019889
Abyssals symbollically throw their name and the identity they had befoe getting Abyssal'd into the Void. They intentionally take flowery, overly long and esoteric names in it's place because.....reasons
>>
>>48019867
The slavers are Malfean, the girl is in Malfeas on the hand of a third circle demon. Now you gather your team of rad professionals and tightly knit bastards, entering Cecelyne on the back of a sand ship. Mission number one: save the girl. Mission number two: kill all those fuckers.
>>
>>48019723
>>48019797
My favorite example along these lines is "Albert".

It's the English shortening of "Adalbert", which translates as "Noblebright". You want to talk about overwrought ostentatious names, start with famous physicist Noblebright Enclosed-In-Stone.

Then you have Anastasia ("Resurrection"), Alexander ("Defender of Mankind"), Alfred ("Elves' Advice"), Arnold ("Eagle Power")... practically all names start as compound words, and then they get worn down and fossilized and imported to other languages and people forget the original meaning.
>>
>>48022010
My name, Randall, and looking into it's past, the general theme is that the name is derived from the words for "wolf" and "shield" At one point I even read that it could be translated directly to "Wolf with a Shield"
>>
>>48011932
Those Charms for paranoia combat? A Fiend can learn them. Vice Versa for Eclipse it's harder.
>>
>>48019080
Melee.
>>
>>48019723
As common as you want. Others have already noticed how most iconic names are one word or just simple fantasy names. New iconics adhere to this mostly altough we still got Perfect Soul and Prince Diamond. So it really depends on what do you want and what region of Creation are you from.
>>
>>48005519
Nevah!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pqKiOZdI40
>>
>>48008805
I'm not sure how you could Mythbusters in Exalted, because if you try to prove whether something did/didn't happen, you'd probably have a Sidereal show up and tell you to stop.
>>
>>48022944
That just means you add a third category: Myth Busted, Myth Confirmed, Myth Siderealed. And extend the show to an interview with the sidereal if you can.
>>
>>48004533
>and then got better,
How would you play an Exalted version of the Black Knight from Monty Python?
>>
>>48011963
>We overwatch now.
So would Winston be a Lunar, or what? Reaper is clearly an Abyssal.
>>
>>48022956
2e Lunars had the stubbornness and taking ridiculous amounts of damage shtick best, but there's that whole issue of shapeshifting trompling over so many possible character concepts...
>>
Has anyone ever tried porting Exalted mechanics to a different setting? I've been considering to try, but I don't know how it'll work since the system isn't made for that.
>>
>>48023240
back when 2e was being played, people were told to play Exalted with another system.. usually Fate or Mutants and Masterminds.

I don't know how well the system would translate into another setting.
>>
>>48022956
Beast-Power Concentration. Human warform that can survive having its limbs chopped off. (Also eventually regenerates them after a few hours.)
>>
I just got my physical copy of 3e.

Wew lad, what a fucking book. Seriously, if I dropped it on my cat he might die.

I'm somewhat mollified about the high cost now, but I fell like transporting this things to games will be a pain in the ass. good thing I'll never have a group anyway ;_;
>>
I'm new to Exalted and I've been reading the 3e book. How do you guys handle the social actions in the game? Do players normally take nicely to being instilled/persuaded/manipulated? Do you get players abusing this system to control all of your npcs?

>>48023865
I'll never have a group either. Sucks to be a loner.
>>
>>48023865

Don't worry even if you did like me you would still not use it because it is so big that you don't feel like opening it and breaking the binding. So it just sits there... on my desk. Waiting.
>>
>>48023883

My PCs may or may not resist being instilled/persuaded/manipulated, depending on if what they're being socialled into doing would go against their character's normal behaviour, would directly harm them, or whether the social guy is trusted (everyone always resists Fair Folk influence).

And social-fuing peasants gets boring quick. If they're actually important NPCs, then social-fuing is to be expected.
>>
Is Fate Shifting Solar Arete still a must-have?
>>
>>48023883
>Do you get players abusing this system to control all of your npcs?
It isn't abuse for someone who wants to play a charismatic, socially manipulating characters to invest in those traits and use them to manipulate NPCs.

Anyone actually in charge of an thing important should have defenses against this sort of thing. It's not like social charms are a secret.
>>
>>48024549

Or even non-charm social manipulation.
>>
>>48024499

It never was, really. The few situations it was really abusive have been fixed. You can use it infrequently on rolls you really want to succeed at. It's good, but probably not worth the investment unless you were headed that way to begin with.
>>
>>48024499
Not after they put in the "does not work on extended rolls" nerf.
>>
in 2e would this be an appropriate anima power?

able to pre-prepare sorcery you don't know in a similar way to a dnd cleric or wizard's "loaded gun" casting style:

spend 10 motes and 1 wp to make the list, resets at dawn, need to meditate to recover spell slots, can prepare either 1 adamant spell or 2 sapphire spells or 3 terrestrial spells, need to have reached that level of sorcery to do it of course, casting time and requirements happen when you use the spells and are the same as normal.
>>
>>48025205
To clarify each prepared spell can be used only once before its gone. multiple copies of the same spell could be prepared by using multiple slots, you can mix sapphire and terrestrial spells but that still only gives you two.
>>
>>48025205
>casting time and requirements happen when you use the spells
wait, then what is preparing the spells even doing for you?
>>
>>48025324
lets you use them at all
>>
>>48025365
Make setting the spell list at dawn free(I assume the meditation comment means it takes time?), allow a filled but unused slot to be changed into another spell of that tier or lower for 10m 1wp, and they don't just go blank at dawn if you haven't used them yet right? You'd have to sit down and overwrite the old list by meditating?
>>
>>48025365

oh I just reread it and saw "you don't know". hmmm.

So you call on you anima to replicate a spell you've seen but don't kniw? yeah, that actually does sound kind of neat. It should come with a tremendous banner flare though, obvious for many miles.

Give any spells the exalt casts with it at least once a training time reduction too. Whenever they use the power their anima stretches tendrils out around them to actually perform the ritual. They can gain some understanding by watching.
>>
>>48025205
If you're trying to make sorcery more spontaneous and magical I'd instead go with

>>Spend 1xp to cast any spell as if you knew it, count that xp against the purchase price if you decide to buy it. Once the full cost of this spell has been spent you know it and can cast normally.

That way you A can still use the 'cool but I'd only use it once' spells without having to know the chance was coming ahead of time and B don't get to do so for free.
>>
>>48025759

oooh, I like that too.
>>
File: Wood Dragon Style 3e.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Wood Dragon Style 3e.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I did a thing.
>>
>>48026130
Nice, I like things.
>>
>>48026130
Wasn't Wood Dragon's form weapon changed to staffs in 3E?
>>
>>48026635
I didn't see any charms for wood dragon in 3e.
>>
>>48023865
>if I dropped it on my cat he might die.

...what? Is this the formal measure for book size?
>>
>>48026712
Leak had 5 Immaculates statted, each with few Charms from their respective Style. Wood shikari was using Jade staff, not bow.
>>
File: 04495.gif (198 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
04495.gif
198 KB, 650x450
>>48026744
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=001932
4,466 pages, 2 years and 9 months later, it did.
>>
>>48026800
Ah, interesting. I did not know that. I kept with the 2e stuff, so my conversion is using bows. Maybe i'll look at what they had and make an alternate version with the staff as their weapon.
>>
>>48026843
After looking at some of the charms from the 3e leak I realize my foe marking style might look a little strong but I was operating under the idea that said motes were committed for the scene.
>>
>>48026130
>for 1 tick

Ticks aren't a thing anymore, smallest unit of time in combat is a round or a turn.

>Lethal damage turns to bashing at a rate of Essence/3 each round

Should say (minimum 0) unless this can intentionally have no effect.

>For up to 24 hours after, the martial artist can sense the direction her
target marches granting her (essence) dice to tracking rolls, or the ability to take part in a
supernatural tracking contest.

What happens if you use Soul Marking Strike on a battlegroup that then routs/surrenders and members go in different directions? Are they all affected or does the dissolution of the battlegroup negate the effect of the charm?

>Roll the martial artists Charisma + Martial Arts against the opponent’s resolve, where theresolve may not be modified by intimacies

Do any other charms have this caveat o is this a new rule you've added?
>>
>>48027039
>Ticks aren't a thing anymore, smallest unit of time in combat is a round or a turn.
Ticks are a thing, it's a single slot in the Initiative order. A character with Initiative 7 acts on tick 7.
>>
>>48027039
The minimum should be 1, I forgot not everything counts as being rounded up anymore.

The resolve mechanic acts like that usually on charms with the Psyche keyword if I recall correctly.
>>
>>48027084
Retracted because I'm an illiterate apparently.

>>48027111
Likewise, meant 1

This is why I don't reply to homebrew
>>
>>48023262

Friend of mine used it for a short Godhand game way back.
>>
>>48027125
As for how it works on battlegroups, I'm unsure. Perhaps you could use it to track each individual, I guess I'd leave that up to the ST's poison of choice.
>>
>>48023883
Thats one of the really nice things about the social system. In order to be persuaded to do something the character has to have an intimacy that would support the action, which means its something they would have at least considered doing anyways.
>>
>>48027282

Does this work for things like using an Inspire action? Like you don't need an intimacy to use an inspire action correct?
>>
>>48029184
Inspire doesn't but it isnt as serious. You just get a really strong emotion, how your character manifests that is up to you. So same thing applies i guess, a person cant get you to murder your family with nothing but a really big dice pool. You had to be thinking about murdering your family anyways and just needed a push to do it.
>>
>>48026820
Roxy is best girl.
>>
>>48016718

So-o... are all the slots in this ERP filled?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.