[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A genderless race of angelic beings decides that the common races
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1381352596836.jpg (135 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1381352596836.jpg
135 KB, 1000x666
A genderless race of angelic beings decides that the common races of women are superior to themselves for child-rearing purpose.

Being that they can, among other things, fly, the lords and masters of the world are powerless to oppose them on a large scale. This is the world that you and your friends are born into. How do you handle this scenario? Remember, failing to leave behind an heir for your dynasty ends the game.
>>
File: noah.jpg (48 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
noah.jpg
48 KB, 500x476
>>47997470
Build a boat and wait.
>>
>>47997470
Rape dungeon.
>>
>>47997507
That was fast. I was actually reading Genesis and that line made me think of adventure.
>>
>>47997470
>A genderless race of angelic beings decides that the common races of women are superior to themselves for child-rearing purpose.
This is very nearly the plot of Mars Needs Moms.
>>
>>47997470
>How do you handle this scenario?
With wrath and ruin. No one will survive my eternal anger. I will become immortal through my terrible will along and purge the lands with hatred and flame. And should I die, may I die drowning in the boiling gore of my enemies.
>>
>>47997470
My biomancer brews up a plague that the mortal common races can only be carriers for but kills the flying annoyances. Then spreads it as far and wide as possible in a few years the problem should go away.
>>
>>47997470
>failing to leave behind an heir for your dynasty ends the game.
I team attack everyone in my dynasty then off my own character and go play Minesweeper
>>
>>47997470
Maybe I'm being retarded here, but I don't follow. The extraplanar trannies stole our women? The genderless monsters are somehow interbreeding with mortals? Is this whole setting just something you cooked up to fuel your personal magical realm?

Further, how does flight change anything? Most mortal races have at minimum bows or slings.

This whole concept is retarded.
>>
>>47997606
there are people who saw that movie?
>>
>>47997470
Pic related, or no?

I'll assume so. It's more fun.
The solution to dragons stealing your women in an age of dynasty, is very simply just to make one of them your bride. See >>47997534, but with a dragon in it that you will mind-break and tame. Ideally, she'll be one from a prominent family, but that's probably not the case because otherwise they would have sent war parties after you.
She's your foot in the door.
Because you are the man, and a dynasty dictates you are the master therefore, you simply breed and breed, raising your half-dragon children to seek positions of power and climb the ranks. Now, naturally this is a generational problem, and the will of one person will not last long beyond that. So you need a cult dedicated to removing dragons from power. This would probably best be done by preaching a unification of the two races, singe genocide won't work when you've started a mixed dynasty. Give it enough time, and all the dragons will breed in with humans, and the problem will be solved.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.