[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emperor of Mankind and the Truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: emperor is chaos.png (3 MB, 1115x886) Image search: [Google]
emperor is chaos.png
3 MB, 1115x886
Khorne the god of blood, skulls and overall slaughter... But who has the highest body count? The Emperor. Tzeentch the god of trickery, sorcery and overall confusion, greatest psyker in the galaxy? The Emperor. Nurgle, god of stagnancy, undeath and decay. Who's been a rotting corpse for ten thousand years? The Emperor. Slaanesh godes- go- uh... The thing of excess, who goes to the absurd extremes in so many aspects you might think he's addicted to gold like it's cocaine? The Emperor.

The God Emperor of Mankind is not only the embodiment of all chaos, it's ultimate champion... But the Emperor of Mankind IS Chaos Undivided! He is all of the chaos gods
>>
The Imperial Aquila is the symbol under which billions, trillions, sextillions of guardsmen have been sent to die for. It bears striking similarity with the mark of the god of blood and slaughter... Khorne.
>>
File: 1449455544857.jpg (510 KB, 1026x904) Image search: [Google]
1449455544857.jpg
510 KB, 1026x904
Grade AAA heresy
>>
File: DarkAngelsEightPoints.png (608 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
DarkAngelsEightPoints.png
608 KB, 425x600
Dark Angels symbol. The wings have 8 points.
>>
>>47989011
The Inquisition can't hide this truth. For every action they take to do so only fuels The Emperor.

They do their best to hide it in their own symbol. But I can see the truth. Inverting your heresy does not stop it from being heresy.
>>
>>47988890
It really doesn't.
>>
>>47989106
Do not worry. The truth is always hard to accept at first.
>>
File: 424px-Sanginuscool.png (561 KB, 424x599) Image search: [Google]
424px-Sanginuscool.png
561 KB, 424x599
Blood Angels symbol. The wings have 8 points.
>>
>>47989011
And for once, heresy is actually used correctly.
>>
File: The_eye_of_Terror_2.jpg (316 KB, 1073x1226) Image search: [Google]
The_eye_of_Terror_2.jpg
316 KB, 1073x1226
I could keep posting many Imperial symbols that possess 8 points. Or other similarities to the symbols of the dark gods.

Instead I shall continue my explanation of the truth. The Emperor purposefully let Horus injure him. For with his vast power he could forsee that the Imperium would decay without him. Falling apart and becoming fuel to increase his already vast power. Abbadon the Despoiler is of course one of his greater pawns in this endevour. Abbadon never defeats the Imperium.

He spreads paranoia, slaughter and disease excessively. And at the same time Abbadon throws more forces at Cadia, not only fueling the Emperor but training his elite army. Making them stronger and more experienced with every crusade.
>>
>>47989215
Heresy is simply a word for those who would rather dismiss the truth blindly than accept it as the fact it is.
>>
>>47988850
>Khorne the god of blood, skulls and overall slaughter... But who has the highest body count? The Emperor.

Khorne has had entire galaxies slaughtered.

>Tzeentch the god of trickery, sorcery and overall confusion, greatest psyker in the galaxy? The Emperor.

Tzeentch is so powerful he is described as being beyond a god.

>The Emperor. Nurgle, god of stagnancy, undeath and decay. Who's been a rotting corpse for ten thousand years?

The Emperor's power only diminishes, while Nurgle's waxes and wanes as he is of the cycle of life and death.

>Slaanesh godes- go- uh... The thing of excess, who goes to the absurd extremes in so many aspects you might think he's addicted to gold like it's cocaine? The Emperor.

And you ran out of ideas.

Anyway, the Emperor is a lesser being, one of order and harmony. But order and harmony are just one configuration of Chaos.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.