[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #920: We sell Pizza and Pizza Accessories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 142
File: Jumpchain loves Exploration.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain loves Exploration.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47979886
>>
Jumpers!
What's your faction? What are their units? What are their specialties?
>>
File: 1467008372976.jpg (62 KB, 808x254) Image search: [Google]
1467008372976.jpg
62 KB, 808x254
>>47987647
Cuz, I'm not that anon, but I thought it was a pretty fun topic thirty minutes before the thread died.

So what DID your Shadow say to you in Persona anyway, /jc/? If you haven't been there, what do you think it'd say?

How badly did it hurt?
>>
File: pizzaskeletondotorg.gif (2 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
pizzaskeletondotorg.gif
2 MB, 320x213
>>47988251
Pizza
Pizza Skeletons
2 large pepperoni pizzas for 14.99
>>
File: Pepperoni-pizza-3.jpg (136 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
Pepperoni-pizza-3.jpg
136 KB, 690x460
Jumpers what toppings power you through your day?
I hope none of you are a filthy anchovy lover.
>>
>>47988314
Chicken-bacon-blue cheese
or
Pineapple-bacon.

Even if it take fucking forever, homemade pizza is the best.
>>
So! I finally devised the plan to prevent Endbringers from destroying me, making a lot of money and prevent the heat death of the multiverse! I'd like someone todo point out any flaws here so I can ironía them out with QB's help.
>First: Become Kyuubey's associate. Help his plans along by hoarding all grief seeds and getting the mágica girls to work for me to get them. The corruption and despair from having to commit crimes to survive will witch them out, netting me more Grief Seeds.
>Create more Magical Girls via general manipulation, suggestion magic and by loansharking the families of potential candidates so they make a ideal for money to pay off the debt. This way we get more magical girls AND money.
>Using the witches created by this process, find a way to assemble a gestalt witch, which we'll call proto-Walpurgisnatch for now, or PW for short.
>Using Control magic, find a way to reliably control PW, and the strongest I can make it while keeping control of it. This will be training for the important parts.
>Since Kyuubey agreed to it, I've podded him, I'm looking for a way to make him a proper companion though.
This is the plan for Madoka Jump, and it has worked so far (thanks to generous dice gods). Now, i still have to jump Worm, but here's the plan.
>Using Contractor shard to assure that Kyuubey's magical girl making ability works in Worm
>Using my mafia, find potential candidates to turn into magical girls. Taylor's bullies are some aceptable targets for witching at this point, but I somehow want to make Taylor or Bitch a magical girl.
>Since the witches will cause more despair, and I can use magic to more or less force Contracts on people, I will increase the number of Magical Girls in Brockton Bay steadily. If I were to use the Leviathan attack to make more, It would increase the ammount a fair bit, but perhaps using the attack as a way to Witch them might be preferable.
>Create my own Walpurgisnatch using the information gathered in Madoka. (1/2)
>>
>>47988251
the new divine science dragon empire

Lots of giant robots/literally brainless Kaiju,Piloted by Remodeled humans, Alpha lantern genetic duplicates of myself,and my companions,clouds of von Neumann nanomachines that blanket the sky dismantling and reconfiguring everything in their path,zurg swarms enhanced with the genes of toriko animals and gourmet cells along with Martian and Kryptonian DNA from young justice taking biowarfare to a whole new level, fully autonomous normal size light of Terras/the shards printed out from the maximally sized light of Terra and/or the shard

mass destruction followed by rebuilding and repopulating with our own, our code of war states that war is a horrible last resort, and thus must be over as quickly,as decisively and as definitively as possible we will Literally overwrite your civilization with our own.
>>
>>47988337
(2/2)
>Using said Walpurgisnatch, if done before Leviathan, might allow me, with help from the Capes of the town and magical girls, to prevent major destruction of the city, if i were to choose to do it at that point. This should get me at least some decent standing with the Protectorate if I show myself, which I probably won't.
>To ensure that the Protectorate won't try to fuck with me, I'll have to gather proof from the Locker Incident, since it would allow me to blackmail them due to Shadow Stalker being in the Wards.
This is more or less the plan to avoid Brockton Bay being almost destroyed by Leviathan. Any plans involving Magical Girl Scion and making him into a Witch are pure conjecture and probably imposible to achieve at this point.
Thoughts?
>>
>>47988264
Whats your pizza jumper?
>>
>>47988394
extra sauce, extra cheese, sliced Jewel meat,Cheesy hotdog And pretzel bread crust.
>>
>>47988408
That actually sounds very delicious.
>>
>>47988419
yeah that's why it's my jumpers favorite pizza.
>>
>>47988260
Aww, you brought your little friends, too. Wait, no you didn't. Because we don't have any friends. Oh, we pretend so well you've even convinced yourself. But they're not really our friends, because that would require us to care about them. And we don't. They're just little distractions, people we're going to use and abandon when time's up. Aw, didn't they know that? That we're not just moving home in a year, we're moving on completely? We'll never see any of them again, and that's fine with us. Because there's always more in the next world, and the next. Even our "Companions" are disposable! If they wanted to all stick around and settle down, we'd just drag them off to the next hell! Or we'd leave them too. Just like her. Do you even remember what her name?
>>
>>47988260
"You're boring. All this power, all these grand monuments you cart around with you, and you're just some stupid child playing tourist. The only reason that she even watches you is for your 'friends', who don't even want to be around you if they can avoid it. She only keeps you around because it means they come back from death faster.

Just admit it, you're nothing without someone to prop you up. An empty shell for others to use as they please before dropping you like trash."

At least I have friends. All you've got is insults and a 10 month long lifespan, tops.

It hurt a lot.
>>
>>47988260
that's part of why am avoiding that place,I know I am bad and broken and I know how I get when I Am forced to confront that,I know what I am and adding personality on personality, history after history trying to escape that is a good part of why my Jumper has kept going for so long.
>>
>>47988260
No talk, only my Shadow getting suplexed.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 470x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 470x413
>>47988432
Hey you.

The cowards hiding behind the screen where you think you're safe.

Do you remember their names? Or their faces?

Did you even remember they existed until I asked?
>>
File: 5ed874ebda76516977ca3634a92db4ee.png (474 KB, 1169x1920) Image search: [Google]
5ed874ebda76516977ca3634a92db4ee.png
474 KB, 1169x1920
>>47988260
"I'll bet they don't know, do they? You've kept some of your friends around for nearly 300 years now and they still don't know you're just a boring, pathetic excuse for a human being underneath the shiny foil you've wrapped yourself in. You're a pretty Christmas present wrapped in layers of lovely paper, but inside the box there's just a dead puppy.

That's why She has been distant. She knows. She can see it. She's just along on this strange little journey of yours because you /made/ her come. The rest of them just haven't seen past the wrapping yet. But they will. Eventually they'll all see the necrotic little man-child huddling inside that empty hole you call a heart and they'll leave.

Either that or you'll let them die against just to survive one more hour.

By the way, did you ever stop to think that maybe using a cursed diamond to revive your Companions may not have been the best idea?"

Then each one of them turned around, wearing a Shadow's mask, eyes shining yellow.

This Jump is going to hurt every part of my soul.
>>
>>47988572
Who is this QT3.14?
>>
>>47988260
"My my, the big bad Jumper! I'm shaking in my boots. You've got everyone convinced that you're this big shot, whether you play the role of the hero or villain, you're always acting like you're really that good.
But behind the mask you wear, you're still that lazy, softhearted loser. You've inserted yourself into their story, and what's more, you act like you deserve to be there! How pathetic."
I told my shadow he was right. It hurt to admit it, but it was true. Well, except he left out one detail.
I'm the lazy, arrogant, softhearted loser with friends, where as he was just as big a loser, yet he was all alone.
>>
>>47988260
You're waifu a shit
>>
>>47971022 >>47971080
>>Epiphany: Level requirement and number of participants
>>The difficulty will always scale to make it challenging, read: potentially lethal, to you given the amount of power you have available to you in jump.

Hmm... shouldn't it at least taper beyond a certain point? I mean, the canon group weren't even halfway to DL's level cap, and in jumpchain it's possible to actually be a deity or at least divine yourself (Okami, Smite, etc). Though I suppose at that point you ARE a new source of divine power anyway. Heh, that'd be surreal, taking the cleric perks and finding that you're praying to yourself for spells.
>>
So Imagine Breaker says it didn't affect your own powers, but what about your magical weapons?
>>
>>47988783
It'd affect them as normal.
>>
>>47988805
Hmm, what about ones that are manifestations of yourself? Say a Zapakuto or Noble Phantasm?
>>
>>47988817
Depending on what exactly it is, it'd either fall under 'your own powers' or just be effected like any other external magical item.
>>
>>47988765
Deities cast cleric spells all the time. They don't pray for them, though - they just have access to them by virtue of being a God.

What's really going to be interesting is having your Companions praying to you for spells.
>>
>>47988859
>not already being prayed to by his Companions

Pleb.
>>
How dangerous is Evnagelion?
>>
Jesus, I am a sucker for canon companions. I thought it was bad before and then I hit Fire Emblem: Fates. Jump is fucking dripping with waifu slime.
>>
File: lewdmus.png (540 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
lewdmus.png
540 KB, 600x850
>>47988886
>waifu slime
>>
>>47988886
Doesn't help that it throws, like, 3 possible companions at you for free.
>>
>>47988873
About as dangerous as a giant biomech that can shoot lasers or a mega giant angel that shapeshifts and shoots lasers while hurling spears from the moon. Oh and tang.
>>
File: EverQuest.jpg (230 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
EverQuest.jpg
230 KB, 1600x1200
What are some settings that you are surprised aren't already jumps? I for one am shocked beyond measure that with all the jumps we have no one has ever made an EverQuest or Dragon Quest jump.
>>
File: 1441640840376.png (257 KB, 592x681) Image search: [Google]
1441640840376.png
257 KB, 592x681
Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?
>>
>>47988990
Dragonstar, spellJamer,Godzilla cinematic, burn up W, the tick.
>>
>>47988990
>Everquest

Son, I tried giving that a shot. All of those god damn expansions will result in one hellaciously bloated jump unless you intersperse them as DLC, and ain't nobody got the time to make THAT much DLC for one fukken jump.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (10 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10 KB, 305x165
>>47989008
Neither. I'm a sandwich.
>>
>>47989031
>FFXIV
>>
>>47988990
Runescape and Wizard of Oz.

I'm also surprised that we don't have a poorly written and clearly rushed Simpsons jump.
>>
>>47989039
Oh are you trying to be cute?

>FFXIV - 1 Expansion, with a second on the way
>EverQuest - 22 Expansions
>>
>>47989031
And if you don't include every last thing some little shits going to come up and complain that you didn't do a good job and that you ruined his Nostalgia trip.
>>
>>47989055
>22 Expansions
Wow, that's something alright.
>>
>>47988260
It's hilarious the way they all care, isn't it? Even if they don't matter. We don't matter. This whole fucking chain... doesn't matter.
That's why they're so cute, that's why it's so fun to play around with them, just like a bunch of dolls.
Hey! I got an idea. Why don't we just destroy it all? That would be fun, right?! That'd give them something to REALLY care about!
... but that's a lot of work, isn't it? And in the end, even that wouldn't matter. Yeah, nothing we do matters even a little bit.
That's why, you and me? We'll never change. It's easier just to do nothing.
Just do whatever it takes to pass the time. Whatever sounds fun. Back and forth between roles.
It's too much work to care about something the way they do.
Not that you can.
And when you go too far, just tell everyone you'll do better next time, right before you put on another mask.

... Look at you. Didn't even bring anyone with you. Cuz you don't want anyone to see how worthless you really are. How there's nothing underneath.
But hey! Look on the bright side.
It doesn't matter!
Even if they knew, they'd still care about you! They'd still love you!
Even if you told them how pointless they all are, how worthless their opinions are, even if you tried really, really hard and did everything in your power to be the biggest, meanest bitch in the whole wide world, they'd still forgive you!

You sure stacked enough perks for that.
>>
>>47989055
Think he meant the size of the jump (269 fucking pages), more than the amount of expansions.

I'll grant you that's a whole bunch of them though.
>>
>>47989008
Witch hunter who is also a witch.
>>
>>47989085
Mmm, fair point. I mighta should've toned down the sass.

Although, for FFXIV, most of that is Scenarios. Major purchasables stop at about Page 76.
>>
>>47989080
You always write such oddly dark shit. It's terrible and fantastic and I almost want to see how things would go if something happened to make you change...
>>
>>47988990
>>47989031
>>Everquest
Couldn't you just treat the expansions as sequels rather than DLC? Vanilla Everquest is its own jump. ExPac 1 is it's own jump. So on and so on.
>>
>>47989127
That's just it - the expansions themselves would be strapped for content for making themselves a stand-alone jump.

Timeline's also something to take into consideration in those regards.
>>
So, /jc/, for those of you who've jumped Strike Witches, what was your callsign?

Mine was Poptart.

I may have had a small sugar problem that jump.
>>
>>47989191
Painkiller.
Faster than a lazer bullet!
>>
>>47989145
We did something along the same lines with the Final Fantasy jumps.

I mean, I know there's a difference between a DLC and a series of completely different names, but the precedent is there.
>>
>>47989191
I've had the same callsign for ages. I also use it as my Shadow Name for Skullduggery and Mage: Victory.
>>
>>47989219
The problem is that the classes, races, and abilities are more or less the exact same from expansion to expansion. DLC add ons are the only way I can see it working.
>>
>>47989219
And the individual Final Fantasies are entirely different worlds with entirely different stories varying between them assuming we just ignore the travesty that was X-2 and the 13 Series. Even the ones in Ivalice have drastic enough differences that they absolutely did warrant their own jumps.

In this case, it'd be like if Fist (by some ungodly decision-making) decided to split WoW into individual jumps based on expansions. You'd have the large, central jump - and then a bunch of piddly ones. Wrath of the Lich King, as an example, would be a sparse-as-fuck jump. In EQ's case, something similar would be the Scars of Velious.
>>
>>47989259
>not wanting to be a magical girl whose costumes give her superpowers
Absolute pleb.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 720x404
For those who took the Parasite ability in the Rick and Morty jump, how have you used it so far?
>>
>>47988314
peperony and chease

>>47988251
GOATS! Goats.
Their specialty is being marginally less shit than Waddle Dees.

>>47989008
I'm a bad witch who tries to be good.

>>47989108
Hah. Thanks. It's actually always really nice to see that someone is reading this!

>>47989191
I went with Redwater, because I'm unoriginal.

Back in FMA, I bought the Red Stone, and so as the only person in the entire damn Brotherhood setting who knew how to make stones out of alchemical reagents, I dubbed myself the Redwater Alchemist (despite never serving in the military) -- because Red Stones are made by distilling Red Water, a highly toxic alchemic liquid made by mixing the reagents with huge amounts of water.

Anway, I tend to use that callsign anytime a jump asks for one, because the elements of "water", "toxicity", and "magical science" are rather apropos for me.
Although since Red Stones aren't really a thing in other settings, most people tend to think the "red" stands for "blood", and have a much darker view of the title as a result.
But I rarely correct them.
>>
>>47989282
Not wanting to be a technological boy whose nudity give him superpowers
Skrub.
>>
>>47989191
Dragon.
And no, not for that dragon.
The Pantsless drawback will forever haunt me.
>>
>>47988260
"Do you know how much could be fixed if you just bit the bullet and used mind control? We know it's the most efficient option. They won't even know they are being controlled!

Yes, taking away free will is an evil, but why should I care about the free will of our enemies? Why should anyone care about the choices of villains?

Even now people are at risk because you refuse to use your most powerful tool. I know better and I will fix this."

"I... can't let you do this."

"So be it. I am a shadow-"

"But I didn't say I reject you!"

"-the true self. I will make the right choice for you!"
>>
>>47988260
"How many people have died because of you? All because you wanted to feel big and important? You don't REALLY believe in justice or altruism, or even being a half decent person. You just want someone to acknowledge you, praise you, just so you could feel like you're worth something. But no matter how strong or capable you think you've become, you're what you've always been: unnecessary.

These worlds already have heroes. They never needed someone as selfish as you."
>>
>>47988260
You forgot the olive in that mans martini. The shame was heartbreaking.
>>
File: smile.jpg (13 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
13 KB, 236x200
>>47989008
I am a scientist.

With all due respect to witches who fulfil a valuable role in the community, my area of expertise is science, not intuition.

>>47989191
Dreadnaught.

Comes from carying out too many mods on your strikers.

>>47988260
Oh, uh. In case it wasn't obvious?

It hurt enough to beat that sonuvabitch with the nearest available improvised weapon, which happened to be someone else's Shadow.

>>47988314
It doesn't matter. I dislike pizza unless it's really, really well made.

>>47988251
Which one? I have several, although these days my identity crisis means I delegate a lot more than I used to.

There's the Grand United Alliance of Law, a mutual defence pact forged between Jubileus, YHVH, the God-Machine and the entities of MtA's Aether which field a variety of angels with all kinds of specialities. Usually frontline Sodom & Gommorah-style destruction.

There's the Seelie 4, four "courts" of True Fae who sold themselves to us in exchange for freedom from the need to feed, and quasi-domesticated through a disciplined regime. Their units vary a lot but are always either a powerful individual, a group of lesser beings, a weapon or a landscape. So they specialise in hit and run tactics.

There's the Neverkingdom, a loose association of Fingerking hybrids, living memes, embodied nightmares and supercharged Ira created by us wholesale when we need a cosmic black ops force.

There's the shoggoth civ we once ruled over which is...mostly not an asset at this point.

There's the Court of Bel, which contains various powerful gods/godlike beings we've defeated. In the past I usually fielded their talents as support for other groups given they're capable of much more versatile things than just spamming Megidolaon until somebody keels over.

And of course, we technically count as our own faction.
>>
>>47989511
>A shadow that is legitimately trying to help.

>You take each bit of advice as though it's a strike to thee heart.
>>
>>47989659
Pfft, what's a scientist without a little reckless intuition?
>>
File: startled.jpg (24 KB, 459x279) Image search: [Google]
startled.jpg
24 KB, 459x279
Oh, to explain the "we" thing: Although I no longer identify as a hivemind, I Ensoul all of my perks in order to, among other things, carry out self-modification using sympathic magic when I need it.

It's kind of weird now because when I hang out inside of my multiverse-body I'm surrounded by lots of weird glowy people who are technically subdivided aspects of me.

They used to be immersed in an Instrumentality-like sea of consciousness but now they just kinda do their own thing and we're all genereally confused by the experience.

>>47988765
Actually Mystics in Dragonlance basically basically believe in themself to fuel their divine casting.

Look, I only took it because I have absolutely no respect for any deity there

>>47988859
>>47988871

Can confirm, having companions pray to you is a great way to build team spirit and raise morale. Not all of mine do, though.

That said, the ones who started worshipping me BEFORE I became a proper god or knew I was one really freak me out.
>>
>>47989694
When I Spark I plan on going back and giving that guy a massive reward for his suffering.
>>
>>47989832
Alive?

Look what your science has done!
>>
>>47989898
Acceptable consequences.

I mean, it also gave us Cheetos in the first place!
>>
File: 1451323963886.jpg (606 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1451323963886.jpg
606 KB, 456x628
>>47989898
>Your scientists were so obsessed with wondering if they could... they forgot to wonder if they /should/.
>>
>>47989854

Out of curiosity. Have you ever considered having your Ensouled perks act like less blatantly destructive Entity shards?

Also did you have to keep making new ones when you gained new perks, or did you find a way to automate the process?
>>
>>47989191
Gawk.

Mainly because of the forbidden love drawback, but also because I had really good eyesight. Which was of course used too perfect the art of the Bounce.
>>
>>47989008
I make giant mecha out of the souls of despair-filled little girls. Hoping to get some redemption arc going soon.
>>
If zoidbergs race dies when they have sex how does he have living parents?
>>
>>47990039
He's adopted?
>>
File: cooking.jpg (138 KB, 900x665) Image search: [Google]
cooking.jpg
138 KB, 900x665
>>47989960
Oh, I add a pinch of Soulfire, a dash of Type-Moon Demons (the force, not the entities) and my personal blend of corruptive magic to each being such that they're axiometrically obsessed with making the powers they embody more efficient while encouraging cooperation over uncontrolled conflict as a work ethic.

Technically both. The soul-machinery of my world-self includes assembly lines (gotta have redundancies just in case) infused with the Ensoul enchantment. I prefer making new Ensouled when I get new perks just to sort them for neatness' sake, but the assembly lines just kinda pump them out when I get said perks so it's no biggie.

It does mean they tend to form cliques, though. The magic perks are like the cheerleader and jocks, the study and knowledge perks argue bitterly with each other over who's nerdier, the really unique perks tend to wander off and do their own thing, the musical perks form their own travelling band and everybody shuns the harem perks.
>>
>>47990039
They got better.
>>
File: Kon lewd delay.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Kon lewd delay.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>47988260
My wife and I are a package deal on the psyche front, so my shadow was both of us.
The moment I realized that the area of the Shadow World it taken up residence in was a BDSM dungeon, I knew I was in for a bad time.
No kids allowed.

>Look, my little pet. It's them...
Mhhmmmhhmh!
>Who gave you permission to speak? *SMACK*
~HMMM!~
>It's a shame you brought friends. Those disgusting things always get in the way.
>Why don't you throw them away, so you can join us?

How about no?

>This is always how it is! Can't you see?
>The world is just in the way of our fun, and we have the means to make it go away!
>If you're unwilling, I guess I'll just have to whip you into shape! *SMACK*
~MHMHMMMH~

Then they turned into something that vaguely suggested a horse and rider.

It was extremely uncomfortable. For everyone involved.

Oh god, it was dripping. Eww...
>>
I'm having a lot of trouble deciding what to choose with the Strike Witches jump. Anyone mind sharing theirs to help me out a little?
>>
>>47990061

>Oh, I add a pinch of Soulfire, a dash of Type-Moon Demons (the force, not the entities) and my personal blend of corruptive magic to each being such that they're axiometrically obsessed with making the powers they embody more efficient while encouraging cooperation over uncontrolled conflict as a work ethic.

I meant having them follow random people around, grant them access to the powers, and then studying the resulting data to see if they figure out anything the rest of you missed.

You know what the Entities do, but without the destructive idiot parts.

Also this gave me another thought.

Would entities created by Ensouled be valid targets for perks and other options that let you grant other beings powers?
>>
>>47990114
What exactly am I reading here?
>>
File: Family reunion.jpg (539 KB, 850x489) Image search: [Google]
Family reunion.jpg
539 KB, 850x489
>>47988251
Weeaboo.
Weeaboo units.
Being mechanically better than the other factions because the game designer was a weeaboo.

>>47988314
Basil and chicken.
I have both in my back yard.

>>47989008
Yes.

>>47990223
Something terrible.
>>
>>47989854
Ensoul? Is this a perk i'm forgetting?
>>
>>47990441
Male
[Endowed] x3
[No Pants Allowed]
[Forbidden Love]
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 894x894
>>47988260
My shadow was Jabba the Hutt meets God Emperor of Dune. Like a big fat worm, no offense worm_anon. . He had like gyrating muscle men and spoke in a heavy lisp, while stuffing himself with food.

All I said was "Huh. Interesting." Before I ATATATATATAORAORAORAORA.
>>
>>47990462
I'm kind of mad that I missed whatever that was an answer to.
>>
File: kuroglare.png (60 KB, 704x478) Image search: [Google]
kuroglare.png
60 KB, 704x478
>>47990190
Ah, right. In that case-it depends on the world, but as a general rule having a bunch of random superpowered chumps running around tends to upset whatever delicate Rube Goldberg designs I have on the world at large. Sometimes, letting the Ensouled outside my world-body is a security risk when there's dangerous people about. Other times, they're useful intermediaries when I want to grant someone an ability-usually as part of a favor-but don't want them to keep it.

Gotta admit, I was surprised how many volunteers there were for the contracts in Magical Girl Noir Quest. Turns out a lot of girls resented being overlooked for magical girlhood, who knew? And there was a bit of a fiasco in FF8 after someone tried to junction one and-let's just say I learned the hard way not to set the damn things an auto-attack mode in a populated area.

What usually happens is a kind of quasi-posession arrangment where the Ensouled becomes something between a Stand and a Servant, and the beneficiary gets some limited access to the power along with some VERY CLEAR instructions/compulsions/flashing letters on what the task they're supposed to accomplish with them. The variations lie in how they achieve that task, and the Ensouled retains admin privileges to revoke access to the powers, leave the host or use a separate ability to hijack the host's body.

As for the other thing-I think it would depend on exactly which power-granting ability you mean, since from what I understand Ensouled are basically advanced, sentient magical constructs. So The Binding from Storm Hawks for example would probably work, but another perk fluffed as transplanting abilities via surgery probably wouldn't without other things backing it up.
>>
>>47988635
>>47989080
>>47989462
>>47989482
>>47990114
Man, I've got to step up my writing game now that I see my competition.

It's funny how broken most of us Jumpers actually are, under the surface.
>>
>>47990336
It's from Cardcaptor Sakura.

It lets you turn magical abilities into people.
>>
>>47990479

>>47990462
>>47990170
Misquote

With this you become a pervy Strike Shota with a massive speedo bulge who has free reign to sexually harass your friends. Also your package is immune to shrinkage so long as you don't swim in the arctic.
>>
File: DJH9ps4.png (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
DJH9ps4.png
85 KB, 500x500
>>47990479
Someone is using my jumps for perverted means again.
>>
>>47990465
>my reaction to the embodiment of everything about myself I refuse to face is "huh, interesting"
You're such a wanker.
>>
>>47990594
This is the future you chose Kyubey. You could've stopped it, but it's too late now.
>>
File: quattro-stagioni.jpg (96 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
quattro-stagioni.jpg
96 KB, 700x467
>>47988314
I'm a sucker for the classics, my favorites are pic related and with barely cooked bufala mozzarella and a couple of basil leaves
>>
>>47990615
To be fair he's not exactly the worst one. Someone else responded to theirs near the end of last thread by going full edgelord.
>>
>>47990491

> and the Ensouled retains admin privileges to revoke access to the powers, leave the host or use a separate ability to hijack

You know I never understood why the Entities apparently didn't have that kind of safety feature installed just in-case.

>As for the other thing-I think it would depend on exactly which power-granting ability you mean, since from what I understand Ensouled are basically advanced, sentient magical constructs. So The Binding from Storm Hawks for example would probably work, but another perk fluffed as transplanting abilities via surgery probably wouldn't without other things backing it up.

I was thinking of stuff like the Star wars Force Conduit granting the ability to use The Force, the post-Nartuo chakra awakening, the Psychologists perks ability to give people Peronas, and other similar stuff.
>>
>>47990336
...Unless i'm misunderstanding something, that is not what Ensoul does. You can create magical beings/items with Clow Card abilities, not make perks into them.
>>
>>47990170
Strike Witches

Background: Night Witch (100)
Nationality: United States- Screech Owl familiar

Shield (Free)
Ballistic Stabilization (300)
Strength (100)
Stealth (200)
Radar (300)
Technomage (200)

Gear: Rifle (50)
AT Rifle (100)
Pistol (50)
First Generation Bomber Striker – P61 Black Widow (Free)
Bomber Jacket (Free)
Callsign: Gawk (Free)
Toolkit (100)

Drawbacks:
SWQ (Free)
Forbidden Love (+100)
No Pants Allowed (+100)
Rival (+100)
Discipline (+200)

Enjoy.
>>
>>47990678
Damn it, this was supposed to be a response to >>47990513. No idea what happened there.
>>
File: 1268546766004.jpg (36 KB, 297x296) Image search: [Google]
1268546766004.jpg
36 KB, 297x296
>>47988260
I didn't take Shadow. I damn well knew what was going to happen and there was no way it wasn't going to be depressing as fuck. Fuck that noise.

The fact that the Shadows are designed like horrible caricatures that make absolutely anyone look like a complete asshole inside with no redeeming qualities only strengthens my insistence on NOT taking Shadow.
>>
>>47990686
night witch a best witch
>>
>>47990678
Given that the perk explicitly mentions "any single magical ability you have"? Yes, you're misunderstanding something.

The perk can turn any of your magical abilities into a being similar to a clow card.
That's not all of your perks, but even without stuff like Crimson Saint it's a whole lot of possibilities.
>>
File: Favorite beverage.jpg (50 KB, 858x523) Image search: [Google]
Favorite beverage.jpg
50 KB, 858x523
>>47990725
But that's why they're fun!
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 375x523
>>47990615
How's it that a wanker? Because Imdidnt go "OH MY GAWD THATS NOT ME!" "IM THE PERFECT, AND THATS CLAIMING TO BE ME!"

If you haven't accepted yourself after how many years & decades, then you have serious issues. Besides having knowledge that your shadow is an exageration of yourself. Then it shouldn't have any power over you. Self acceptance is key.
>>
File: stare.png (313 KB, 536x534) Image search: [Google]
stare.png
313 KB, 536x534
>>47990669
I think it was implied the way the original system was set up, everything would run like clockwork such that the powers are wound up and set to wreck each other without any possibility of backfiring. Well, that and the Endbringers-especially the Simurgh-seemed to function as a punitive "safety feature" for the entire system. PIty they went rogue.

Heck, even in the canon timeline barely anyone had any success of derailing the cycle even after it was mostly broken.

As for the rest, I've no idea about the Force but given a Shadow awakened their own, I think the Persona granting would. I suspect the chakra awakening /alone/ wouldn't based on what I know about chakra but I also think it wouldn't be hard to adapt some seals or something to integrate within your Ensouled, especially if you have Castlevania's Dual Art, to enhance their forms to be able to process chakra.

>>47990678
In addition to what >>47990776 said, I used Real Eater to extend the ability to incarnate things like physical, spiritual and psychic abilities as necessary. This does, admittedly, mean certain perks that transcend or outvalue what can be adequately described as one or the other were beyond the technique's scope to incarnate at first so I had to do some more tweaks to it.

During the Fourth Holy Grail War I teamed up with Kiritsugu to safely extract the Lesser Grail from Irisviel using a magitech medical procedure, which involved spamming lots of restoration spells to replace removed bits of the dematerialised grail with human tissue until she was...some kinda human/hormunculus hybrid.

After exorcising Avenger from it, I fused the Lesser Grail with my Magic Core in order to tap a fraction of the Third Magic-not the full wish-granting but on Shadow Sakura's level, attaining effectively infinite prana capped at the output of a Counter Guardian.

Which I would, much later on, conjoin into the Ensoul magic technique in order to be able to Ensoul more esoteric abilities.
>>
>>47990894
Because you didn't have any struggle with it at all. Your shadow is everything about you that you refuse to accept. Going "meh, whatever" is pure wank.
>>
File: 1263425908419.jpg (8 KB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
1263425908419.jpg
8 KB, 400x273
>>47990857
Honestly? It just comes off as a blunt hammer smacking you over and over because it isn't enough that you have to confront your issues, you gotta feel like a TOTAL DICK over it and feel your self-image being reduced to pond scum because now it's a case of "If I let my inner self out is THAT how I'm going to act?" or worse, it'll make you question if you even SHOULD let your inner self shine for fear of being ostracized and other people seeing you like that.

In the end it's trying to help you and make you confront that side of yourself, but it just comes off as "You are a gigantic douchebag and you should kill yourself for ever having these thoughts". It's probably nowhere as bad as I'm making it out to be and I'm likely overexaggerating, but it just seems... completely counter-intuitive to actually trying to help you. Unless that's the fucking point of it all.
>>
>>47982706
50 Disney Princess
Hero: Alice Princess: Me Villain: Gaston Support: Tinker Bell
Age 14 Male -50
Louisiana Kingdom
Sing a little song, “I Am” Song, “I Want” Song -100, Villain Song -100, Duet -200, I'll make a man out of you! -200, Très Belle -200, The Deal Maker -400,
Formal Wear, Inheritance -50, Amulet -100, Magic Sword -100, Magic Shield -100,
Friends on the other side +300, Spindled +300,
I'm a prince, in Louisiana. Now there is a little fairy buzzing around my head trying to tell me something. Well, more like jingling about my head. I really can't understand what she's saying. So, it's puny human mode getting me down to 6 inches tall, startling jingles. Echos are taking too long to translate, so I augment it Tameranean style. After she stops spluttering and my cheek stops glowing I finally get an explanation from her. Some french berk has kidnapped her friend Alice. Oh and her name is Tinker Bell.
Cont.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47991001
Hmm, this guy could come in handy. He has a soul, I owe a soul to my friends on the other side. So off we go to see Gaston and I offer him a deal with a catch, he gives me the girl and I'll grant him a wish, however if he goes back to his jerkass ways his soul is forfeit. Strangely enough, he doesn't go into soul bankruptcy before my "friends" come to collect. I throw them a crystal full of bandit souls and tell them to keep the change. Alice, Tink and I get to wandering around enjoying what appears to be a nearly perpetual mardis gras. Enjoying the food and the music. Getting to know each other, until I prick my finger on a spindle of all things and go into a magical coma. Alice runs around in circles wondering what to do, and before she can attempt to wake me up Tink has already done the job. Honestly, after that it's more of the same with me effectively dating the both of them. By the end of my time here, I've given each of them a ring and they've signed the papers and we'll all be moving along. Gaston you ask? He actually wished to become a jazz musician. He is now enjoying his role playing all about the city and he doesn't lack for companionship.
Continue
1 Skullgirls
2 Kid Radd
3 80s Action Movies
4 Webmage
5 Raildex Magic
6 Rust
7 Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
8 Girl Genius
>>
>>47991000
Considering that personal shadows start showing up with Izanami, who has a grudge the size of the underworld and is pretty much looking for an excuse to wipe out everyone, I'm really not surprised that it's not actually supposed to help you.
>>
>>47991012
80's action. K, I just had a heap big vacation, I could use some fun I guess. Next to join the queue from the queue's queue is Sims 3.
>>
File: looking.png (287 KB, 655x529) Image search: [Google]
looking.png
287 KB, 655x529
>>47991000
>spoiler

Pretty much. There's a reason why encounters with the things are confrontations rather than just kind of talking out your feelings until you become friends.

I mean, the whole Sea of Amala cosmology thing common to the SMT/Persona games is kinda like a naturally occurring Warp, except it's a fundamental part of all things rather than an aberration. A subtle distinction, but an important ones.
>>
File: Exciting phonepost.jpg (89 KB, 770x254) Image search: [Google]
Exciting phonepost.jpg
89 KB, 770x254
>>47991000
No, they are not trying to help you.
They're just the shitty parts of yourself, powered and amplified by the collective salt of the sea of unconsciousness.
That's why they're fun.

The catharsis of beating them up is also nice.

Also this >>47991023
>>
>>47990776
>>47990947
Yeah, ok, I misunderstood the writing. In my defence, my heads killing me, so Ii can barely think straight.
>>
>>47990954
You know, i'd actually be surprised if a centuries-old jumper had as many issues with his shadow as a teenager (which is what the Persona chars are). That's pretty much the worst time to confront your hidden fears.

There's also the out-of-setting knowledge that shadows distort and magnify those flaws in order to fuck you over, which should help significantly in lessening the impact.

Or you could just take the perk that's pretty much designed for this. It's called Self-Awareness and conveniently available in this jump.
>>
File: image.png (524 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
524 KB, 1136x640
>>47990776
>Crimson Saint
>Helps convert technology into magic and vice versa
>Looks at SCP-914
>years work turns SCP-914 into a type of enchantment spell
>Ensoul
>SCP-914 now is a fucking conscious being that is now longer restricted by its earthy tethers of technology and freely talks with the jumper in regards to upgrading their technology no strings attached.
>my face
>>
>>47991000
That is the point, though. Your Shadows are the parts of yourself that you suppress because you're afraid of what people will think. Therefore, they use that fear in their manifestation. Worried that people will think you're just using your friend? Dominatrix banana sitting on a whole stack of people! Afraid people will think you're gay because you have girly interests? Welcome to the gay pride parade, let me literally hit you over the head with some giant golden make/make symbols. They take everything you're afraid of and make it into flesh to prove you don't have the guts to face yourself.
>>
File: 1244322517946.jpg (5 KB, 200x130) Image search: [Google]
1244322517946.jpg
5 KB, 200x130
>>47991023
>>47991068
>>47991104
Well that just solidifies my desire to not confront my Shadow even more. If I wanted an excuse to feel like shit and get hammered in the head for my inner self being presented like a total asshole, I'd just go to other jumps and pick up some artifact/drawback that makes an evil doppleganger, or do a questionable act and give it time.

I don't need a caricature to walk up and go "lol what a total bitch you are", I'm perfectly capable of collecting those nagging thoughts myself.
>>
>>47990594
You're just mad that you didn't jump it as an A10 like >>47990462. I lie, he'd need a few extra ranks of endowed to hit A10 status. I hit A10 status
>>
File: Mirai.jpg (194 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [Google]
Mirai.jpg
194 KB, 1000x760
>>47991178
>A10
>Not Arleigh Burke
I laugh at your lack of vision
And your dick joke
>>
File: tumblr_mdjaj64jCg1qlybwro1_500.gif (592 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdjaj64jCg1qlybwro1_500.gif
592 KB, 500x281
>>47990512
It is, isn't it? Though I suppose there is at least that, that many of us are not so far gone that we don't realize it. With that, there is always the hope that we might become better people. That alone is worth striving for.
Well. I like to think so, anyway.

"Broken" was the word I used to describe myself, when Eevee confessed. I've forgotten a lot about that time, but I still remember that part clear as day.
Whatever feelings you have for me, I can't return. Whatever it is people are supposed to feel at times like this, I never have. The best I can offer you is my friendship.
I'm sorry I made you feel this way.

I told myself that I took that perk because I thought it would be cute. It would be fun, to make someone have a crush on me.
But I think the truth is...
I'm afraid I'm not worth being loved.

He said he understood. It was okay. But he slunk off to be alone for awhile. I didn't see him for the rest of the day.
Much later on, he evolved, as Pokemon are oft to do. He became a beautiful Sylveon.

That's what Eevees turn into when they care about someone enough.
>>
>>47991225
As long as I make you laugh, Sister Strike Burke-Chan, my day is complete.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47991001
>>47991012
51 80s Action Movies
Drop-In
Age 28
One-Liner, Don’t Look at Explosions, Ambidexterity -100, Theme Music -200, Professor Jumper -200, Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus -300, If It Bleeds… -800,
One Riot, One Ranger +300, Suburban Hellhole +200, Prop Weapons +100,
Well, this place seems an almost constant bloody harvest. While it's nearly constant excitement here, nothing of particular note actually happens.
Continue
1 Skullgirls
2 Kid Radd
3 Sims 3
4 Webmage
5 Raildex Magic
6 Rust
8 Girl Genius
>>
>>47991000
>>47991068
> There's a reason why encounters with the things are confrontations rather than just kind of talking out your feelings until you become friends.
I... actually did that.

There wasn't any kind of battle, at least not in the traditional sense.
Then again, I would hardly say we were friends.
It's more like, I said a BUNCH of shit, and they said a LOT of shit, and then I made a bunch of promises, and then we made a... a deal.

It wasn't just a simple conversation, either, I think I was in that room for at least well over an hour. Try having an externalized debate with everything you hate about yourself, which is also very actively hating you, and see how quick you tie that one up in a neat little bow.

But I made a lot of promises that I sorta, kinda, HAD to keep, or it would have ended poorly for me, because they were always watching, always waiting for me to reneg on the deal.
And after that, we worked together, for the duration of that year. I shouldered the weight.
And at the end of it, I was so very, very tired.

... so, anyway, because of reasons, I can't summon my Persona anymore outside the jump.

Well, I think it's a better story than, "I kicked it's butt!"
>>
>>47991297
Sims 3 and green lantern enters the queue, leaving the queue queue empty.
>>
File: Sw3ojGk.jpg (202 KB, 960x462) Image search: [Google]
Sw3ojGk.jpg
202 KB, 960x462
>>47990594
>>47991178
>>47991225
>>47991284
>>
>>47991299
But that is a confrontation.
It just wasn't physical.
And you lost.
>>
File: 1466410938929.jpg (42 KB, 736x954) Image search: [Google]
1466410938929.jpg
42 KB, 736x954
>>47991271
Hey, another Jump is another chance to do a litter better than before. And if you need a little push, there's always Disney Magic from Zootopia to help you along.

You're going to make me start crying at work.
>>
Didn't we have a FFX-2 jump at one point?
>>
>>47991407
Nope! That's integrated as part of the FFX jump. It even has Sphere Hunter as a background.

You might be thinking of that, or of the FFXIII-2 jump, which is its own thing.
>>
>>47991407

The FFX jump includes 2.
>>
File: Final Fantasy X.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy X.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47991407
It's plugged into the current FFX jump.
>>
>>47991437
>>47991441
Danke.
>>
>>47991133
You're playing with fire, anon, and someday it will burn you.
>>
>>47991496
Granted I don't plan to let this happen without first befriending the SCP with my charisma and friendship perks and that
"A heart to call my own" perk from Kingdom hearts.
>>
So how big actually is a LoSS dragon with the max size boost? Like I know 3 old rag mountains but how long would that be. Wiki says it's 1,003 meters in elevation and 413m in Prominence. Does that make a fully grown dragon 3 km long and 1.2 wide? roughly.
>>
>>47991550
Just make sure you remove any loyalties it had to what it used to be part of, or you might find yourself sporting new clockwork add-ons.
>>
File: 3413890-9597523462-Video.jpg (82 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
3413890-9597523462-Video.jpg
82 KB, 620x388
>>47991321
Light of Terra, or any other 40k jump if you don't wanna do LoT.
>>
Ever do jump and get stuck midway 'cause you know almost nothing about it?

I know Seaport-hime though Sadpanda and Gelbooru and the KanCol jump is kicking my ass.
>>
File: giphy (4).gif (434 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
434 KB, 500x281
>>47991351
Depends on what you mean by "lost".

I'm still the same person I was before, for better or worse (plus a psychologist perk).
I even saved everyone.
Hell, I got what some might call the "Golden Ending". Everyone threw a party for me on my last week. They said I was incredible! I ducked out of the scene early because I was tired.
Also, while I may not have a Persona anymore, the one I had during the jump totally kicked ass.

I kept every promise I made, and didn't even go insane.
Not every victory has to be a gigantic one.

At the end... even my shadow admitted that, while I WAS still a loser, maybe I wasn't completely worthless after all.
Maybe I just wanted to prove something to myself.

Also, dipping out of story mode for a moment, I don't actually like Personas -- or any "my soul attacks from outside my body!" mechanisms for that matter -- and think they're kindof dumb. I actually feel the same way about Stands.
I would A) Constantly forget I had a Persona, and B) Constantly refuse to use it for anything other than pounding mooks. I feel this is both a waste and kindof against the spirit of what a Persona is, and so it sortof acts as a way for me to write the thing out of my chain considering I don't actually want it anyway.
Also, again. I like the story for it more than just truncating the whole thing down to "I fought a guy."

>>47991370
KEHEHEHEHE.
>>
File: 1450277897477.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450277897477.gif
2 MB, 500x500
Where's a good place to get low carb, zero guilt FMA Philosopher's Stones?
Other than Commorragh.

I need them for Science.
>>
>>47991728
Fallen London has an arena that makes souls for you.
>>
>>47991728
I'm pretty sure Minecraft Equivalent Exchange can make superior philosopher stones, and that doesn't even require the death of hundreds.
But if you want to rip and tear, I'd suggest Doom and Ravenloft.
>>
>>47991728
Star Wars if you take the Yhuuzan Vong drawback.
>>
>>47991699
Queueing Light of Terra, and I hope you haven't damned my chain. Anything for the queue queue?
>>
>>47990669
>You know I never understood why the Entities apparently didn't have that kind of safety feature installed just in-case.
Word of God is that they did, and that Scion just let go of the shard responsible for that function. That's the shard Glaistig Uaine has, it's why she knows so much about the Cycle.
>>
>>47991728
Mass Effect's Reapers are basically prepackaged populations that you can't really help in any way.
Might as well recycle.
>>
>>47991781
Making stones in Ravenloft is a bad idea if you ever want to leave it.
>>47991728
Terra for Mars, convert the planet from orbit.
>>
>>47991133
914 is already conscious, anon. It's just a jerk.
>>
>>47991811
>that you can't really help in any way.
And you call yourself a Jumper.
>>
>>47991834
Why would I want to help them when I can take over the reapers and use them as foot soldiers.
>>
>>47991781
>Rip and Tear
>Ravenloft
>laughingdarkpowers
>>
>>47991791
One piece? Not sure if you've done that, if you have pirates of the Caribbean.
>>
>>47991822
True, I suppose I really just have to be nice to it and not try to keep it in a cage like the SCP foundation did. Making it an actual being that can move freely should earn me a few browny points in its books. And by simply talking to it every now and then should earn me its friendship. I'm definitely gonna be have to be careful with it though.
>>
>>47991722
Looooooser!
I'm just kind of bored.
I should probably go eat lunch.
>>
>>47991834
Jokes on you!
I call myself hungry!
>>
>>47991865
>>47991818

>Know diddly squat about Raveloft other than "shits fucked dude"
>Assume you could just rip and tear and kill with Megalovania
Shit, sorry for my ignorance guys.
>>
File: tsumipeek.jpe.jpg (20 KB, 480x290) Image search: [Google]
tsumipeek.jpe.jpg
20 KB, 480x290
>>47991728
If you buy the Red Stone, you can make them out of alchemic reagents. They are not as powerful or efficient, but they don't require any souls and you can make basically as many as you can find materials for, which, if you have properly calibrated matter converters, could even be infinite.

There's also the Sanguine Star, which is actually in the Brotherhood canon, which is basically just a Philosopher's Stone that requires a SHITLOAD of blood instead of souls. In addition to likely being capable of doing anything a normal Philosopher's Stone can do, you can also use it to shoot red lightning. So, y'know. That's pretty neat.
You can probably figure out how to make those either by going to the relevant area and doing research in the jump yourself, or just doing your own research on substitutions. Thrifty Thaumaturge from Young Justice would probably help with independent research, if you're into that.

>>47991897
Damn you, anoooon!
Now I'm hungry for bread.
>>
>>47991892
saved.
>>
File: 1411736267765.jpg (33 KB, 398x334) Image search: [Google]
1411736267765.jpg
33 KB, 398x334
>>47991728
1984, Black Bullet, DragonLance fuck kender, Overlord VG, Aria, Transmetropolitan, West Wing, Terra Formars, Inheritance Cycle.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>47991297
52 Sims 3
Sunset Valley
Child
Townie
Genius, Green Thumb -100, Bookworm -100, Virtuoso -100,
Always Hiring, Dirt Defiant -100, No Bills Ever -100, Seduction Master -200,
Buy Mode -100, Build Mode -200, Pooled Resources -100, Basement Dweller -100, Motherlode -50, Omni-Plant Seed -100,
Pollination Prone +150, Where's Bella? +200,
Well, going outside is not the best idea it looks like. Seems like a time for studying and enjoying my companions. I work to learn every musical instrument I can while reading my library and using earth jutsu to increase the size of the flying island that is my Armored Sky Fortress. I am abusing the hell out of shadow clones right now. I'm also working to integrate my gardens in the warehouse. I may also spare some resources to search for Bella(seriously, people suspect a kid?). By the end of the jump, the flying island is large enough to support my ff14 estate.
Continue
1 Skullgirls
2 Kid Radd
3 Green Lantern
4 Webmage
5 Raildex Magic
6 Rust
8 Girl Genius
>>
>>47991925
No, you could totally rip and tear through there and that's the problem. You'd crush your enemies, and the dark powers would send more enemies your way, and more and more. Once you became used to that much violence they'd start corrupting you and, shortly thereafter, you'd be a Lord with your own little slice of the Demiplane of Dread.

Now, you'd never get to leave, but you could rip and tear to your hearts content there.
>>
>>47991999
Rust. Haven't even looked at this pdf yet. This'll be interesting.
>>
>>47992011
Don't go hacker, massive fucking trap option. Like any supernatural powers will have a big fucking banhammer after you.
>>
>>47992006
What about anti-corruption perks? People always wank the dark powers, but isn't their exact level of power ambiguous besides being way stronger than the Lords?
>>
>>47992037
It's also weirdly pointless, given that it costs the same to go Hacker and get a free cheat option as it is to go any other background and just buy the cheat at full price.
>>
File: 20UUZKK.jpg (522 KB, 4500x1924) Image search: [Google]
20UUZKK.jpg
522 KB, 4500x1924
>>47992079
Yea that too.
>>
>>47992050
Well, the Dark Powers are plot device so they don't have power as such. What we know about them is that they can kidnap whoever they want from within the D&D 'verse, and they do so with impunity. They can create realms ex nihilo. By realms we're not talking just the lands, but they construct it so that it's a Divine Comedy'esq retributive punishment for the Lord in question.

So, yeah, they probably get wanked but not as hard as you'd think.

And I wouldn't bet on anti-corruption perks saving me from them given how nebulous their powers and power levels are.
>>
>>47992050

>What about anti-corruption perks?

This probably depends on if the Dark Lord thing requires actually being corrupted, or just acting like it. So you might want to research anti-binding magic.

>People always wank the dark powers, but isn't their exact level of power ambiguous besides being way stronger than the Lords?

To be more accurate their exact everything is ambiguous.

Unless things changes since I last checked there's literally no information on them besides "Responds to evil acts and traps things there".

For all we know the 'Dark Powers' could literally just be Ravenlofts version of gravity.
>>
>>47992079
We pointed that out multiple times. They completely ignored us and went on their merry way.
>>
>>47988251
I suck at names, so I don't fucking know.
A mix of Biological and Mechanical units.
Mass Production, both of Living Creatures who can either be armed or just be living weapons unto themselves, or of Dummy A.I. controlled Machines.

>>47988260
Justice? Come of, we both know the real reason you're doing all of this self-righteous bullshit. You like hurting people, nothing makes you feel more alive than when you're causing someone else pain. Sure you don't 'get off' on it, but the mere thought of hurting someone makes you smile. But you're afraid of that, of your true nature, of Me. So you pretty it up in words about 'justice' and 'honor', so you have an excuse to cause others pain. How long until the dam breaks hmm? Maybe it has already? All of that rage you bottle up, when are you going to just snap and beat the hell out of those you claim to love? How much will you enjoy it? Feel Vindicated? After all my boy, so matter how much you like to pretend otherwise. You're just like your father.

>>47988314
Extra Cheese, Pepperoni, maybe Bacon.

>>47988990
Konosuba. Planescape Torment. Divinity 2. Company of Heroes. Hitman. Dawn of War. Spore. Any of the Paradox Games. Hegemony. Dungeons of Dreadmor.

>>47989008
I'm a Man-Witch

>>47990725
Sometimes you have to face your innermost darkness, in order to overcome it.

Well. Today has started great.
>>
>>47992050
Anti-corruption perks don't help if they're not corrupting you. They're not making you into a monster, they're just leading you down a trail of breadcrumbs that ends with you sitting in a domain wondering what the fuck just happened and where all these mists came from.
>>
>>47992103
Perks work on jump fiat. And jumpchan is definitely way stronger than the Dark Powers, given that she's capable of breaking the absolute law of copyright, which even they aren't capable of. Given the way the thread describes them, the powers sound like they're weaker than Chaos, and they certainly function on a lower scale.
>>
>>47992146
OH. Tome, Tome is also a setting I'm surprised hasn't been made yet.
And I mean Tales of Ma'jal, not the Tome jump that exists already.
>>
>>47991728
Undertale, those poor monsters got treated so terribly by the humans. Also human souls are big and juicy in that setting.
>>
>>47992146
>Sometimes you have to face your innermost darkness, in order to overcome it.
I'll do that when the innermost darkness isn't portrayed in the most obnoxiously jerkass manner possible.
>>
>>47991599
Bump, anyone?
>>
>>47992037
>>47992079
ha, thanks for the advice. Haven't read far enough to see it's stuff yet though. Still, that pricetag on the background along with the mandatory drawback screamed bad idea to me.
>>47992050
They don't actually need to corrupt you to keep you there. You are fucking with their toys on a massive scale if you are making stones. The powers are believed to be collectively on the level of the Lady of Pain, locally omnipotent with the power to take the countries of particularly wretched souls part and parcel and rip them from their worlds and create whole new portions of the plane of dread(it got upgraded from demiplane around about 3rd edition I think).
>>
File: image.jpg (775 KB, 2399x3034) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
775 KB, 2399x3034
So RWBY Dust can be used in various ways. However could one tattoo them into the skin?
>>
>>47992232
Ahh yes. "Vanity"
I forgot about that.
>>
The World Ends With You:

So, the jump says that in order to play the "Resurrection Game", you need to give up whatever you hold most dear. Do you get to choose what this is, or does the game already know? And what if you consider several things as "most valuable"?

Everything on the list is something that matters a lot to me; but I know that if I spent a month without any one of these, I could easily regret not choosing another.

1. My morality
2. My freedom
3. The existence of sapient life
4. My mind
5. My memories

I'm probably missing a few others, but the point is that all of them hold equal value for me; would I choose one, have it selected randomly, or lose all of them?
>>
>>47992208
If you want big and juicy souls, the place to really go is Supernatural.
Nobody will miss that setting anyway.
>>
>>47992388
I don't see why not.
>>
File: hejibit.png (43 KB, 480x196) Image search: [Google]
hejibit.png
43 KB, 480x196
>>47992388
Isn't Dust explosive?
>>
>>47992388
With needles?
Teleportation if you want to get super fancy.
Are ye daft, boy?
>>
Does the drawback "Dulled Bite" in VtR leave you with normal human teeth?
>>
>>47992493
It's basically magic nitroglycerin.
Manyfist can probably do it, because he's just so cool.
>>
>>47992388
Yes, it's mentioned in the Dust Video I believe, as an "archaic" form of Dust Manipulation. Powerful, but not much control.

>>47992493
When used in a specific fashion.

>>47992518
No.
>>
>>47992544
Shoosh, I want to imagine a man replacing his skin with a suicide vest.
>>
>>47992388
Yes, probably.
https://youtu.be/9BJc7nrMnc4?t=95
>>
>>47992584
>Or even fusing it with their own bodies.
Sounds "close enough" to Tattoos to me.
>>
File: 1234831795056.gif (4 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
1234831795056.gif
4 KB, 344x326
>>47992392
It's not even the vanity. My Shadow being Vanity-based would imply that I haven't embraced and accepted that I'm vain in some manner. We've already accepted that I'm vain, I've turned down multiple min-max options and power options for the sake of going for beauty perks or maintaining the appearance I've so tenaciously crafted. Hell, I broke the Deadlight for that reason.

No, a hint of what my Shadow might be?

"You stare at me... my resplendent form. My divine light. ...and yet it's not with awe. Why is that? What has you so hesitant, my dear?

Are you afraid that you'll end up like me? Hungry for attention that you'll bring low civilizations and lesser beings, to worship you like the goddess you are? That you'll reach a level of existence you research and study so much, an existence you fantasize, and become everything you hate in stories and legends?

...or is that a look of jealousy? Maybe you WANT to be like this. To give up all that restraint, all that fear... and just become more. I don't blame you. Anyone would want to be like this. Free, uncaring of what others think... uncaring of how your actions affect others. After all, gods are a higher being. Who cares what anyone else thinks? It's a glorious existence, for your actions alone to shape the world.

Look at you. I can see the anger boiling inside. Not because of your fear that you might end up like me, no. ...but the anger that I'm here.

Because you know that means you have the potential for me to be who you really are."

Ugh. That is so fucking corny. I feel like some edgy teenager who's writing shitty doppleganger fanfiction in Mortal Instruments or Percy Jackson or something.
>>
>>47992561
I'm now picturing an Endbringer type jumper made out of layers and layers of super compressed dust. Just daring someone to attack them so they can go off go off like an elemental nuke whenever a layer is breached.
>>
>>47992645
Just throw them into space, then. Dust doesn't work in space. That's why Remnant hasn't used the antigravity tech they have to just leave their planet full of Grimm behind.
>>
>>47992624
They are all corny in some was, it's all good Red.

God knows mine was corny.

>>47992645
I'm reminded of that one image, of the guy who's wearing a suit made of Babies so no one can attack him.
>>
>>47992686
>Implying it's not that there are even Worse Grimm in space
>How do you think the moon broke?
>>
>>47992712
No it was actually confirmed by the show creators that dust doesn't work outside of the atmosphere.

No word on space grimm though.
>>
>>47992731
Fair enough, I was just trying to be funny though.
>>
>>47992731
So its literal magic gunpowder?

I mean thats relevant to my interests but still
>>
File: 1464267156148.jpg (273 KB, 1000x1302) Image search: [Google]
1464267156148.jpg
273 KB, 1000x1302
>>47988251
Faction: The Royal Integra Hellsing Order.
Units: Mixture of cheap, expendabe mechanical units and large, magically summon creatures.
Speciality: Rapid deployment. With resources avaliable, there's very little build time to get the army moving.

>>47988314
Grilled chicken, bacon, and extra cheese. Always.

>>47988990
Fifth Element. Demolition Man. Those are the two that spring to mind.
>>
>>47992760
It can do other things! But yes, it's some sort of crystallized geomantic energy. You can consume it to create elemental magic effects.
>>
File: 2011-01-13-beartato-badmemories.png (73 KB, 800x1009) Image search: [Google]
2011-01-13-beartato-badmemories.png
73 KB, 800x1009
>>47988260
Remember that time when [insert embarrassing incident here]?
>>
>>47992760
There's always a darker interpretation, which witch the way RWBY is going is possible.

It was Planted, on purpose, by some being.

For, as an example, the purpose of stopping humans from developing Technology that Doesn't Rely on Dust.
>>
File: 1410311249343.png (879 KB, 561x743) Image search: [Google]
1410311249343.png
879 KB, 561x743
>>47992645
>>47992688
>>
File: Is bomb.jpg (147 KB, 780x1085) Image search: [Google]
Is bomb.jpg
147 KB, 780x1085
>>47992799
Endbringer?
Is bomb.
>>
>>47992790
So Dust is to R.W.B.Y what Ezzo/mass effect fields are to Mass Effect, and whoever planted it is the equivalent of The Reapers?
>>
>>47991154
This is true. The only shadow that accurately portrays the person they represent is Rise's.
>>
>>47990663
I went edgelord because your shadow is meant to portray and magnify your negative traits, and take your worst fears about yourself and realize them. And the thing about actually, seriously being depressed is that you already believe all of that stuff about yourself, so if you haven't already killed yourself there's nothing for a Shadow to really do but make that attempt.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>47991999
53 Rust
Clansman -100
Snowey
Swift -100, Sense -100, Where did it Go?, Silver Tongue -100, Function over Form -100, The Big Score -200, Hot/Cold-Blooded -300,
Basic Kit, Clan Recruitment(Ruari[Raider, Swift -100, Sense -100, Tread Lightly, Unseen -100], Alisaie Leveilleur[Clansman, Swift -100, Sense -100, Where did it Go?, Function over Form -100], Livia Sas Junius[Raider, Swift -100, Sense -100, Tread Lightly, Where did it Go? -100], Eline Roaille[Raider, Swift -100, Sense -100, Tread Lightly, The Big Score -100], Yda & Papalymo[Raider, Swift -100, Sense -100, Tread Lightly, The Big Score -100], Y'shtola[Clansman, Swift -100, Sense -100, Where did it Go?, Dig in your heels -100], Uzumaki Yanako[Clansman, Swift -100, Sense -100, Where did it Go?, Silver Tongue -100], Alice Pleasance Liddell[Raider, Swift -100, Sense -100, Tread Lightly, Unseen -100])-150,
Wolf Head blueprint -50,
Buffed Wildlife +200,
This place is crazy, the wildlife attacks. I don't just mean the animals. Eh, it's not that tough to deal with.
Continue
1 Skullgirls
2 Kid Radd
3 Green Lantern
4 Webmage
5 Raildex Magic
6 Light of Terra
8 Girl Genius
>>
>>47991599
>>47992236
Yes. Enjoy your Ancalagon.
>>
>>47992912
webmage! love this setting. next to go into the queue is one piece. Anything for the queue queue?
>>
>>47992410
It's automated, you don't get to choose. Also a normal run of the Reaper's Game is a week, not a month. For reference we've seen everything from identity (week one's partner, ended up running around looking like her best friend), to memories (Neku week one was his own, Beat's were his sister's memories of him), to specific people (Neku week two), to entire groups of people (Neku week three, where his entry fee was the other players). You don't get to know what it is before entering.
>>
>>47991719
50% of the time.
>>
>>47992894
Yeah, but the Investigation Team's Shadows were being puppeted by Ameno-Sagiri. One that was "natural" would probably be a bit less harsh. More interested in making you see your actual repressed thoughts instead of caricaturing them for the sake of making you feel bad.
>>
>>47992510
Yes, enjoy your flat teeth.
>>
>>47991599
How long do you think it'd take to get that huge though?
>>
File: 1430010007777.jpg (48 KB, 789x600) Image search: [Google]
1430010007777.jpg
48 KB, 789x600
>>47992837
Huh. Never thought of it that way.

It's fully possible, and just edgy enough for them to use.
>>
>>47992954
And what if they're not repressed?
>>
>>47993005
About as long as it takes to cast the required time spells.
>>
>>47992998
if you've been to innistrad, drink with your sword. if you've been to masquerade, drink from your blood packs with a straw(blood fridge is great for vamps of all stripes.)
>>
>>47993015
Well, then they just beat the shit out of you.
>>
File: Generic Videogame Developer.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Generic Videogame Developer.pdf
1 B, 486x500
So, I've adopted the Generic Video game designer jump in the adoption folder, and have a WIP to show. So far I've added most of the perks, a drawback or two, and have replaced the wealth level with a starting company. Looking to see what people think
>>
>>47993031
Exactly.
>>
>>47992837
But Mass Effect fields facilitate space travel in that universe, where in RWBY it can't be used that way at all.
>>
>>47991719
Happens a lot actually. I'm finding out through Jumpchain just how many things I've missed watching/reading/playing. I Jump pretty slowly because I don't like writing about a setting without knowing at least a bit.

I've spent the last two weeks dive bombing through Kamen Rider OOO, because my next jump is there.

Pic related, my face when watching.
>>
>>47993035
I feel like there should be another origin, like in-house developer or something like that for a console dev.
>>
>>47993087
>OOO
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
>>
>>47993015
They may simply manifest as emotions you feel, but don't indulge in.
Clenched fists not thrown, food uneaten, time bided, and words unsaid or unment.
Tears, in the rain.
A simple creature that just ends up like >>47993031
>>
>>47993120
That man is my hero.

Fuck the end of all mankind. I'm making a cake and all my windows blowing out isn't going to so much as slow me down!
>>
>>47992837
That is a good theory yes.

>>47993083
The idea is "make people design technology the way we want"
Space Travel isn't important.

>>47993087
I also recently marathoned it, over the past week
I start on Fourze today.

>>47993120
>I bought infinite cake mix in the jump
I can bake all day. A dream come true.
>>
>>47993102
Would you like it as a separate origin, or an extension of Small and AAA company and have me actually do the R&D perk line
>>
So, Independence Day 2 is delightfully, stupidly corney.

Anyone else want to waifu the Harvester Queen? I'm a sucker for long legs.
>>
Jump 3: Elite Beat Agents
1300/1300(Walk With Rhythm +200)
Cheerleader(100)
Terror from Outer Space! No More Music? (+100)

Perks: Elite Beat Energy(0), Agents are Go!(0), Carrington Charisma(200), Song and Dance(0), Clap Your Hands(150), Dance Dance Revitalization(150), Step It Up(100)

Gear: Elite Threads(0), Music to Dance To(50, J-pop), Spirit Baton(100), Microphone Hat(0), Camera Drones(200), Dance Pad(100)
>What is this, dancing? Oh, I know this one
>I'm no good at dancing and singing, I guess, but
>I can give it a shot, especially since it's dance or die
>Alright, everyone, Let's do it together!
>
>are they
>are they cheering my name
>aa
>i need a minute
>This is great, this is great! Everyone, our hearts are beating as one! Can't you feel it? You all are great!
>My undertale magic's actually really great for this, I can use it to make little bunny backup dancers and special effects
>Helping people out...it feels great!
>I've never felt so alive!
>...everyone?
>Hey, what ar-
>...No
>You bastards!
>You actual bastards! I thought..No
>You're not going to do this. This is my world, these are my fans, and my people!
>We're not going down!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9JS5iSaTxo

That was REAL Fun, I'm thinking it'd be good to go to somewhere like Jet Set Radio Future soon...but for now, I'm enjoying myself. Hyping up the crowd and making all their hearts skip, that's the best feeling int he world.
>>
>>47993236
Did the aliens remember to install firewalls this time?
>>
File: 1443463480071.jpg (124 KB, 349x547) Image search: [Google]
1443463480071.jpg
124 KB, 349x547
>>47993236
>spoiler
That Queen was a mountain of rage with zero anger control. I mean what the fuck.

The sphere was a bit corny, but I'm super glad for Whitmore. Best President.
>>
File: Why.jpg (116 KB, 300x427) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
116 KB, 300x427
Rolled 3 (1d8)

Time for more Magical Boy Boss.
For those unaware, it's a chain I started for "fun". With the theme being "The Boss" from Saints Row, as a Magical Boy.

Note:I still have one thing saved up, so no suggestions please.

>1.GTA
>2.Sherlock Holmes
>3.Jojo
>4.Iji
>5.Black Lagoon
>6.Kingdom Hearts
>7.Madoka
>8.Madoka Noir
>>
File: img_7749.jpg (7 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
img_7749.jpg
7 MB, 5184x3456
>>47988251
The Apotheosis Foundation
Mostly Humans who have been given magic, symbiotes, or psychic powers, Golems of Various Kinds, Biological Monstrosities, and AI's piloting war machines.
Efficiently taking out enemy forces and occupying the areas they were.
>>47988260
>Has it ever occurred to you that most people people are fine with the world the way it is? I mean, I know you're a bit off in the head, but even you have to realize that not everyone would like even the smallest of changes. When some people don't even want to have AI Doctors because they think they might replace workers, how do you think they're going to respond to Symbiotes? Are you really going to change the lives of everyone you knew back then just because you feel it would be better for them? Of course you wouldn't. You're going to do it because you think it would be more interesting. After all, you would just hate it if you were to lose the only connection to who you once were, before you started this whole thing just because it bored you. So you'll try to paint the world in your colours, in change for the sake of change and the blood of those who are run over by you playing god and calling it progress. You might say you're changing the world to save it, but we both know why you really want to. You are really just an autistic child with markers, scribbling on the walls because you think it makes them prettier.
You know, I can tell you're me because you just spent five minutes ranting about your own flaws, thinking it might make yourself a better person. I don't need be a good person for this to work, I just need to become one eventually.
>You never will.
Go fuck yourself.
>That Sounds like a rejection to me.
Of course it is. People change over time, so why can't I be a better person?
>Well, you know how this goes. I am a shadow of the true self.
It was fairly painful.
>>47988314
Pepperoni and Cheese.
>>47989008
Good Witch.
>>47989191
Snowflake. Because Ice powers. No other reasons.
>>
>>47993396
>The Boss goes to Jojo
Well. Fuck, this build is gonna take some thought.
>>
What are all the 'real life' generics like YouTube or Musician jump?
>>
>>47993462
What do you mean? Because that's what they are.

Or do you want a list?
>>
>>47993475
There are definitely more than just those.
>>
>>47993035
I like the idea of having multiple capstone boosters. Adds some neat extra complexity.
>>
>>47993035
I want to go Indie Programmer and make my own stuff, but damn, the various effects Artist and Designer get from capstone boosting are tempting.

And, I think R&D should be expanded to cover in-house development for consoles in general. So, basically a little bit of hardware stuff, marketing concepts to the company itself, and making games using outside (technically inside, if you think about it) resources. But that's probably bloated as hell, or just ineffective.
>>
File: Kon sup.jpg (32 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Kon sup.jpg
32 KB, 650x366
>>47989191
Oh, I missed a spot.
Leaping Fox, same as in Metal Gear.

>>47993278
Not really.

>>47993035
I'll give you the flamio just for picking it up.
Now I'll go read it.
>>
>>47992544
>When used in a specific fashion.
Didn't a bottle of the stuff explode due to a literal sneeze?
>>
>>47993499
Here are most of them, I believe:

Generic Parenting, Cooking Show, Imaginary Friend, Great Detective, Investigation, 9-to-5, Slice of Life, Modern Action Movie, 80s Action Movie, Generic Children's Television
>>
>>47993396
Magical Boy Trevor would have been better?
>>
>>47993752
You forgot Comedy.
>>
Best jumps for soul/spirit energy powers?
>>
>>47993726
A bottle of the weaponized form, yeah. You can process it other ways. It's Weiss's fault for carrying around what amounts to a bottle of nitrocellulose.
>>
>>47993290
The sphere was great at the end.
Yeah, you guys are are super cool. Go fight my war for me.
>>
>>47993396
Jojo- I'm torn between thinking this is the coolest shit, and asking McKinze what the fuck is this shit.
0/1600
Warrior
Rolled for The Earthquake
Free Calisthenics
Free Dynamic Entry
Free Joestar Secret Technique
Free Dramatic Persona
Free Dirty Combat- Shit, that's already true man
Discount Commanding Presence- I am The Motherfucking Boss! And you are all now Saints!
Discount Stoicism- No one, and I mean no one, fucks with my Crew
Discount Armed & Dangerous
Discount Breaking the Silence
Free Steady Breathing
The Arrowhead- The fuck is this thing? And why did McKinze insist on me grabbing it?

--------
Stand: No One Man Should Have All That Power
Ability: Makes up to Two Perfect Clones of The Boss
Requiem Ability: Makes Alternative Versions of The Boss who took different routes, such as the Russian Woman who loves Pierce. Can now Make Three of them.
--------

The 77 Rings+600- 77 Rings? How am I supposed to wear all of those? I've only got so many fingers

>McKinze, what the fuck

>Boss it's easy to exp-

>No, seriously, what the bloody fuck is this shit?

>Fuck you ya cunt, you can't beat me in Co-Op Mode!

>Wait, who the fuck are you, last I checked I ain't a woman

>What do ya mean you never left Stillwater? You never became president, what the fuck man
>>
File: Aku.png (43 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
Aku.png
43 KB, 403x403
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47993848
>1.GTA
>2.Sherlock Holmes
>3.Cardcaptor Sakura
>4.Iji
>5.Black Lagoon
>6.Kingdom Hearts
>7.Madoka
>8.Madoka Noir
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 142

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.