[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many Kings and Queens have undead advisers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ClBG1mpWIAEDHBL.jpg (183 KB, 1024x926) Image search: [Google]
ClBG1mpWIAEDHBL.jpg
183 KB, 1024x926
Why do so many Kings and Queens have undead advisers?
>>
>>47947556
I mean they were probably alive at some point. And if their smart enough to cheat death they gotta be pretty solid advisors.
>>
>>47947556
Because unlike that young guy who thinks he's as clever as it gets, those undead-types have been around long enough to know better and seen nearly everything
>>
>>47947556
Why did the artist choose to have the skeleton looking at the baby dick?
>>
>>47949999
Why are you literally unable to think about baby dick?
>>
>>47949999
why is that the first thing you notice
maybe notice, oh i dunno, the fact that his image is made up of mostly gravestones? something that's not involving child genitalia?
>>
>>47947556
Because each royal famliy only needs to get one loyal undead adviser and then they have one for generations?
>>
>>47947556
>"Advisers! I need assistance on the war against Dandaria."
>"FULL DRAGON CAVALRY CHARGE."
>". . . King Alaric II, we haven't had Dragon Cavalry for two hundred years, you were the last king to ha-"
>"USE THE MAGE CANNONS"
>"We don't have Mage Cannons, remember thirty years ago? We lost them."
>"CAN I HAVE MORE PUDDING?"
>"Emperor Adora, no, you can't have pudding, it got over everything when it seeped through your rib-cage, again."
>"BACK IN MY DAY WE WOULD HAVE USED THE DRAGON CAVALRY BY NOW"
>>
>>47949999
>Why did the artist choose to have the skeleton looking at the baby dick?
skeleton is just reminiscing about when he had flesh
>>
>>47948913
>>47949966
This, yeah.
>>
Lots of experience and not many desires to bribe.
>>
>>47947556
why is the lady fisting that baby's anus
>>
>>47950357
>You and your party play undead advisers to the king, similar to everyone is john
I'd play it
>>
File: 1423724727554.jpg (80 KB, 400x346) Image search: [Google]
1423724727554.jpg
80 KB, 400x346
>>47950827
>implying superior skeletons reminisce about fleshy bits.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.