[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Night Shift update!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102 KB, 640x640
Hey guys! TV Guy here with an update for you guys.

I'm in talks with a producer for the Night Shift movie. NSW Anon is writing a contract for all three of us to sign that would protect not only ourselves, but more importantly, the script whose story you guys helped shape.

So, assuming that this thing does go through (which it looks like it will), and the guy ends up producing it--what does that mean for you guys?

Well, it means that we probably won't have something for you guys at the end of the summer. But it also means that the finished product will be much better and more professional than if I were to do it myself.

Here's hoping for a great film!
>>
File: You're damn right I'm excited.gif (495 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
You're damn right I'm excited.gif
495 KB, 500x254
>>47943029

That is some great news, anon!
>>
>>47943091
Thanks Anon! This means a lot to us. We'll keep you guys posted as things progress.
>>
File: image.jpg (610 KB, 2183x3087) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
610 KB, 2183x3087
As a longtime follower of the Night Shift threads, I'm tremendously pleased to hear this news! Congratulations on all your hard work and perseverance these past few years! I really hope that everything works out and I look forward to whatever news you share with us in the future!
>>
>>47943870
Thanks Anon! This has really been on my mind, and though I can't speak for NSW Anon, I know that I personally have felt that I owed you guys this project.

It doesn't belong just to me, or NSW Anon, or the producer--it belongs to all of us who contributed back in 2014. So from the bottom of my heart, thank all of you for your continued support.

/tg/ gets shit done.
>>
File: oregoil_by_maracanda-d6p5uzf.png (322 KB, 1646x1028) Image search: [Google]
oregoil_by_maracanda-d6p5uzf.png
322 KB, 1646x1028
Posting to thank you guys for seeing the project through and bump the thread for visibility.
>>
Oh no! I was already in talks with Stephen King and HBO, they were just about to sign. The attorney general is writing a contract for all three of us to sign that would protect not only mankind, but more importantly, the brilliance, of /tg/, in perpetuity,
>>
>>47946004
No Anon, thank YOU for everything you guys have done to support us!

>>47947369
Alright, I get that this post was making fun of my posting, but I still lol'd.
>>
Freaking sweet, when you guys release that shit let us know so interested anons can watch it. I love the Night Shift setting and feel a lot, so I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>47948230
Of course, Anon!

Oh, I forgot to mention to you guys--Night Shift has a Facebook page now, if you guys still use that.

Facebook /StopNGas/

Go like it, if you want!
>>
>>47943029
This may be a weird time to throw my hat into the ring but I am an aspiring screenwriter/contributor to the original Night Shift threads and if there is anything I can do to help with this project I'd love to be involved.
>>
>>47949034
Hi Anon!

While I do REALLY appreciate the offer, right now the script is 99% finalized, and most of what will happen for the movie has already been sketched out. While nothing is set in stone, I do think that you might be a bit too late on the ball for this one.

That's not to say to give up. Keep writing scripts. Keep world-building. But most importantly, keep making connections to people.

Connections are important in all walks of life, but especially in the TV and film industry. You're going to want to keep looking for people to connect to and talk to, because maybe someday they'll give you a lead on something.

And I'll even do you one better: In my previous post, I put the Night Shift Facebook page. If you're able to, you can send the page a message and I'll give you my personal email. This way, if you ever need a connection, I'll try to give you one.

Keep on working towards the dream.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.