[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fun and edgy D&D chars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Chohakkaimon_collectors_card.jpg (48 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Chohakkaimon_collectors_card.jpg
48 KB, 360x480
I just made a retarded, deaf, mute, half-orc barb with anger issues. He's a rapist, but my m8 is gonna kill him off the first time he forcably gets balls-deep in a bitch, so he's only good for one game.

Anyone have some other fun shit I could steal?
>>
>>47922792
You are literally That Guy. Just letting you know, in case you haven't figured it out yet.
>>
>>47922925
Only massive faggots take D&D seriously. The only reason I play it is because you can do whatever you want and I like to fuck around.
>>
Well, you could try stealing a gun from a cop in a dark alleyway and get shot to death. That's one way to make Earth a slightly better place.
>>
>>47923045
Only utter morons break the socal contracts of the game. If the other players are fine with it, go ahead. If not, you've just being a massive cocksucker and ought to rethink your life.
>>
>>47923045
So you're saying the only people who play DnD are the people who purposely ruin the game for everyone else involved?

Yeah... that sounds about right actually, unfortunately. Well, 99% right. Congratulations on being part of the sea of crap that no halfway decent GM wants to deal with when they're searching for the rare diamond that is a socially functional human being.
>>
>>47923088
>Social constructs of the game
>You can literally act however you want

Pick one

>>47923145
>no halfway decent GM wants to deal with when they're searching for the rare diamond that is a socially functional human being.

You must not have any friends in person if you don't know your DM
>>
>>47923069
0/10 unorigional and no better than copypasta
>>
Are you playing FATAL?
>>
Sage, report and ignore, people.
>>
>>47923193
>Pick one

I think that's the point. Most people would rather play a game with social rules and constructs existing in the world itself. It makes for a better story. But you sound like a bro-dude who goes "LOL STORY IS GAY" so I won;t try to explain it beyond that.

If you wana just do anything, have you considered just playing a videogame? Skyrim is pretty good about being a game where you can just be a complete jackass to everyone and the universe won't care.
>>
Story is gay. All a nigga does is fight dragons and shit with his homies.

Oblivion was terrible, so I'd never play Skyrim.

>>47923231
What's that? Can I rape bitches and slaughter civilians?
>>
You want stupid character ideas, you came to the right place.
Evil elf wizard that acts like a cat....(since you know, elves and wizards are cats)
Keebler elf...just Keebler elf....
Justin Beiber, human bard...
Any character that believes they're a werewolf when the aren't.
And the classic, the barbarian "wizard" who cast "spells" like rock and fist.
>>
>Justin Beiber, human bard...

That's better than my deaf bard idea. He'd be trying to buff a nigga and nerf them everytime.
>>
>>47922792
I think you're missing the "fun" part of "Fun and Edgy". Actually, you're missing the edgy part too...
>>
>>47924575
#3edgy5me
>>
While making a Warlock in 5e, I noticed the following fluff lines:
>What kind of relationship do you have with your patron? Is it friendly, antagonistic, uneasy, or romantic?
>The Great Old One might be unaware of your existence or entirely indifferent to you

So I started piecing together a character who's main concept was "maybe this year, That-Which-Lurks-San may notice me~"

I put an effort into making it less horrible, or flexible enough to be used for more than just comedy. But after seeing that most of the best Warlock races might put me on the Mary Sue chart, I kinda just decided the concept was irredeemable and only useable in a joke campaign.

Maybe OP can put them to better use.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.