[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Force of Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 576=-07.jpg (65 KB, 493x687) Image search: [Google]
576=-07.jpg
65 KB, 493x687
Well, here comes the Valkyria Chronicles spoilers
>>
>>47918266
Valkyria Chronicles Spoilers Tomorrow at 2am EST
>>
>>47918266
Where?
>>
Is this game worth getting into?
>>
>>47918821
Yes.
>>
>>47918266

I....What?

It's a 2008 game. Almost 10 years, how can spoilers be coming out?

Am I being rused?

Alicia is fucking blind by the way

Catherine a best

>>47918821

Pretty damn fun. Story goes all over the place at some point but it's still fun
>>
File: 234=-71.jpg (223 KB, 1297x734) Image search: [Google]
234=-71.jpg
223 KB, 1297x734
>>47918842

They're making a Force of Will TCG expansion with Valkyria Chronicles
>>
>>47918866

Ah, gotcha.

Never really touched anything Force of Will related, what can you tell me?
>>
File: 45=-897.jpg (261 KB, 1025x623) Image search: [Google]
45=-897.jpg
261 KB, 1025x623
>>47918908

It's a fun take on mechanics that are in MTG.

Also, RIP.
>>
>>47918927
I think I like the right one more, honestly. It's not as in your face sexual and polarizing as the left.
>>
>>47918821
The first one was definitely pretty good.
The storyline and anime-ness are a bit much at times, but it's gameplay is genuinely great and is challenging without being unfair or too harsh.

It also takes the "history book" theme it has going on pretty seriously, adding to the atmosphere.
>>
>>47918908
Have you ever wanted to play a card game with waifus printed on it, but thought Weiss Schwartz was too hard to pronounce? Do you like having hundreds of really cool cards to pick from with actual interesting mechanics, but being forced in to playing two or three decks tops to actually be competitive? Do you hate blue and want counterspells in green?

Come on over to Force of Will!

Featuring mouthbreathers who play bad decks just to put in the cute girls they want to play, people who bitch about control, and at least half of the people showing up to your events playing the exact same red rush R/R deck "because it did really good at the last AGP".

I actually really like the game and I'm having a shitload of fun playing it every week.

>>47918927
>errata'ed the booty and her smile
>>
>>47919001
Neat whats the best way of getting into it are there starter decks or gift box type things sold at resonable prices?
>>
>>47919060
Buying a Vingolf or two is the fastest way to get into it. There's one already out if you're just looking to play for fun, but the Valkryia Chronicles one mentioned in the OP is going to be the one in type of you plan to play anything organized. A Vingolf is like $40 last time I checked, and comes with two of each card in that set, a few of each magic stone (lands for mtg players), and two of each dual stone (dual lands).

There are also starter decks for the most recent block. They're alright but nothing super fantastic, if you're looking competitive. The light one with Arla is probably the best.
>>
>>47919116
Alright thanks friend
>>
>>47918927
If she kept the smile, I'd like the right one better. The left one's anatomy just looks kind of off.
Also
>invisible back
>>
File: 56=-865.jpg (120 KB, 702x960) Image search: [Google]
56=-865.jpg
120 KB, 702x960
>>47919258

She's built oddly.
>>
I recently got into this game and will be buying a box next week but could I ask y'all something? This is my first TCG and I have no idea how to go about selling cards. eBay my LCS?
>>
>>47918866
Is this just going to be recycled art from the browser game?
>>
File: 456=-96.png (1 MB, 815x1110) Image search: [Google]
456=-96.png
1 MB, 815x1110
>>47919899

Honestly? More than likely.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.