[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell is the purpose of this thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What the hell is the purpose of this thing?
>>
>>47910291
Some clergymen choose a tall hat to look impressive, he choose a tall chair
>>
Walk around and give judgement
>>
>>47910291
If you can't tell by looking it probably can't be explained.
>>
Yo dawg! I heard you like sitting in judgement on thrones. So we added a throne you your mech so you can judge while you purge.
>>
>>47910291
Well, most wheelchairs have trouble getting up stairs reliably, this solves that very specific hurdle to battle (probably).
>>
>>47910291
rule of cool
>>
trve kvlt
>>
>>47910291
Well it's certainly not to purchase sandpaper cigarettes, that's for sure.
>>
>>47910291
To sell models.
>>
>>47910482
Makes sense.
Do you think it also has a built in toilet?
That was always my dream as a kid you know, to have a mobile toilet, so I could move around the house while I was taking a shit.
>>
>>47910291
I wonder if the paper ever gets caught on things when it walks around.
>>
>>47910291
BE QUIET, DOMINIQUE!
>>
>>47910291
He's armchair military
>>
>>47910731
>Build a toilet into your mobile battle throne
>Shit while you hold court
>Shit while you do your sermons
>Shit while you kill heretics
>Flamers and incense burners take care of the smell
>You have a dedicated servitor just to wipe your ass for you, and a servo skull for TP
Truly the Ministorum is the comfiest of His Holy Adepta.
>>
>>47910503
God damnit let me buy my sandpaper cigarettes!
>>
File: Karamanlet.jpg (41 KB, 510x178) Image search: [Google]
Karamanlet.jpg
41 KB, 510x178
>>47910291
>>
>>47911490

>Be a High Confessor
>Listening to the ramblings and excuses of a heretic I'm going to execute anyways
>Feel the big one hit me
>Oh my Emperor give me strength!
>Face visably contorts with pain letting out the a big one
>May as well have dropped a hive tyrant
> once my senses return to me I'm overcome with the after shit euphoria

"I didn't listen to a word you said anyways, you get the stake and the flame, hope the Emperor can forgive you because I sure as hell won't. NEXT!"

>Make a mental note to bang the nun for those awesome tacos even they go down like krak grenades
>>
>>47910291
How else is he supposed to get in sword-hitting range? Walk like a pleb?
>>
>>47910291
Old Man strength without the heresy.
>>
>>47911490
G.R.R.Martin pls go and stay go.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.