[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way of unloading a bulk of magic cards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 200px-Magic_card_back.jpg (23 KB, 200x279) Image search: [Google]
200px-Magic_card_back.jpg
23 KB, 200x279
What's the best way of unloading a bulk of magic cards? I want to clear up some room and doubt lgs will accept a bunch of janky rares.
>>
Craigslist worked for me.

I unloaded a huge stack of quarter rares on there in bulk and got like $100 for cards that would never sell alone.
>>
>>47908854
How long did it take for a response?
>>
>>47908905

Within a day, though that depends on your location.

I live in a college town so there's usually a couple of potential buyers.
>>
>>47908925
Cool. I'll keep that in mind. I was considering selling a bunch to cfb or some other online store, but this might be easier and more convenient. From your personal experience how much did you sell and for how much?
>>
File: MtG Children's Card Games.png (763 KB, 2676x2910) Image search: [Google]
MtG Children's Card Games.png
763 KB, 2676x2910
>>47908826
Anon, there is only one true answer to getting rid of jank.

Find children, give them cardboard crack.
>>
>>47910778
That warmed my heart anon. Thank you very much.
>>
>>47910778
that tale is really beautiful.
Maybe I should write descriptions for my own games, try to get a hang of it. It seems like a good exercise
>>
>>47910778
Amazing
>>
Is there a Vintage Stock near you? Some Vintage Stocks will buy your cards but not all of them. My roommate works at one and always comes home with great shit that people sell.
>>
File: Murderous Betrayal.jpg (28 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Murderous Betrayal.jpg
28 KB, 223x310
>>47910778
Unfortunately, in typical Yu-Gi-Oh style, the climactic play was against the rules. It is not possible to target a black creature with Murderous Betrayal; it does not get countered (unless the creature suddenly turned black while it's already on the stack), but rather cannot be activated at all targeting an illegal target, meaning the costs cannot be paid unless you target something else. (This is what makes Hydroblast better than Blue Elemental Blast.)
>>
>>47908826
First, sort through them all and make sure it's all bulk. Yes this will take time but it's going to be worth it.

Once you have all of your true bulk set up, ask around shops to see if they have interest. Some will buy, some will laugh. Expect for bulk commons/uncommons to be anywhere from 1000 to 3000 per dollar.

Also, check swap shops/consignment stores if you have any around - they usually are dumb about prices and may offer as much as 5 cents a card, which adds up REALLY quickly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.