[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Demigod falls in love with a female mortal and kidnapped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Sea.jpg (607 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sea.jpg
607 KB, 1920x1080
>Demigod falls in love with a female mortal and kidnapped her. Her husband is asking for help.

And

>Demigoddess falls in love with a male mortal and kidnapped him. His wife is asking for help.

Would you respond differently or not?
>>
Nope, would respond the same.
>>
>>47906875
No, not really. I'd try to get it on with the bereaved husband/wife either way.
>>
>>47906875
I'd respond almost all the same. Acting all serious for first one and cracking childish jokes for second option.
>>
beito desu
>>
>>47906875
>Demigod falls in love with a female mortal and kidnapped her. Her husband is asking for help.

What's my risk : reward ratio?

>Demigoddess falls in love with a male mortal and kidnapped him. His wife is asking for help.

Take the wife for myself.
>>
>>47906875
I'd probably flip them both off, unless we're talking of kings here what could they possibly offer me that's worth fucking with a demigod for
>>
>>47906875
Same response.

A being that should know better is violating the sanctity of marriage and has committed kidnap. Divne blooded or not someone is going to get a severe beat down.
>>
File: 1462483350944.jpg (79 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
1462483350944.jpg
79 KB, 450x800
>>47906875
Yes
>>
>>47906875
Obviously! In the first case it's the evil patriarcate's fault and a poor girl is being treated like an object! So her husband shall be castrated for punishment because he believes he owns a woman while the demigod must be destroyed UNLESS HE'S MUSLIM then he'd be a poor victim and we won't raise a finger against him.
In the second case the "kidnapped" man is obviously a beta cuck altright Trump supporter "pick up artist" trying to raise hostility between wymminz so he must be castrated and the girls,human and demigoddess, should obviously become lesbians and be revealed as such after the end of the campaign when you can't say anything about it anymore.
Social Justice is again served, by our mighty company of Social Justice Blackguards.
>>
>>47906875
Since the Goddess stole the husband, and the God stole the wife, I would then advise orgies between the two couples. That way, all parties involved get what they want.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 509x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 509x300
Wouldn't really help either way. The wife's a whore and the husband upgraded. No reason for me to do anything.
>>
>>47906875
I don't waste my time on cucks. Wud fug the wife though.
>>
>>47907225
This.
>>
>>47906875
Same response. Fuckhead deities are causing problems for mortals and violating the sanctity of marriage. I not only set out to right these wrongs, I take the spouses along with me so they can gain power along our quest and strike the final blow theirself.
>>
>>47906875
Ignore the husband. Kidnap, rape, and sell off the wife.

>t. evil pirate campaign
>>
>>47906875
Kill the demigods, and harvest their ichor and organs for our holy experiments.
>>
>>47906875
>>47907225
Exactly! Why would i face a demigod for those fuckers? Damn, i'll kill the husband/wife if that makes the demigod happy.
>>
Either way I get to kick some divine trust fund baby's glowing ass.
>>
>>47909990
What is ichor?
>>
>>47906875
Same response. As an exalted, I have to act as a liason between gods and mortals.

And I do not tolerate abduction, slavery and imprisonment of the innocent.
>>
>>47912166
google it, dude
>>
>>47906875
In both cases I bring them the previous lover of the Demideity
>>
>>47906875
The only difference in my response is to prepare for a some sort of abomination birthed from the congress of man and god in the first case.
>>
>>47907520
Upgraded to what? A boytoy of a being who will throw him away for a new toy/cuck him on a whim, just like he/she cucked his wife?
>>
>>47906875

Respond as a player to the plot hook, or are you asking would my character handle the situation differently?

No, and yes, respectively.
>>
>>47912471
Truly, this is justice
>>
>>47912471
That's some oglaf style justice there.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.