[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mtg/ - accessories general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: t6ldMNG.jpg (90 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
t6ldMNG.jpg
90 KB, 1024x767
This my playmat. I feel like I need a new one. Maybe with CIA?

Also, what kind of dice do you guys get? I was thinking about getting the Chessex Pound-o-Dice. I use a lot of counters with my current standard deck and I feel like it wouldn't hurt.

And what sleeves do you use? I have dragon shield mattes, but I get sweaty hands and the sleeves get sticky really fast.
>>
>I have dragon shield mattes, but I get sweaty hands and the sleeves get sticky really fast.

Have you tried washing your hands before you play? Is it just really hot and humid where you live? I can't even imagine being so sweaty during a game that it would end up on my hands and cards, and I get sweaty fairly easily.
>>
I disapprove of your choice in mat.
Not because of any political allegiances or motivations, but because you have traded memes for a sense of humor and now are less of a man because of it.

I feel sorry for you, but I extend no pity towards you.
>>
>>47906747
It gets really hot and humid where I live. I don't also know if its a nervousness thing.

I take a medication that makes me very thirsty, and I drink a lot of water. Literally more than a gallon a day. So, I don't know if that amount of liquid is causing me to sweat more. I do wash my hands and use hand sanitizer, but they get sweaty in the middle of a match.
>>
>>47906776
but it makes me smile ;-;

I do want a new mat. I hate using mtg art or just something plain. its why i want CIA or something to that effect
>>
>>47906795
You are sad and pathetic.
>>
>>47906804
i know

what kind of mat do you use?
>>
>>47906695
I have a question /tg/. I'm autistic so I want all my Modern decks to be different colors but my LGS only sells sleeves in 50 count packs. So I can't sleeve my decks without sleeving all my decks in the same color. How do I solve this?
>>
>>47906783
>Literally more than a gallon a day.

That's not safe dude. No wonder your sweat so much, I bet you piss crystal clear with the speed of a race horse too. Try to cut down to at least under one gallon a day, you damn water elemental.
>>
>>47906864
Buy all your sleeves online. It helps avoid having to talk to the guy at the counter and you can actually buy packs of 60 card sleeves instead of falling for classic LGS Jewery. Get some Ultra Pro Pro-Mattes, those come in packs of 60.
>>
>>47906864
100 sleeves per deck is a good thing, it covers sideboards and gives you spares for breakage and what not.
>>
>>47906695
do you have the pic you used for that playmat in a jpg?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.