[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright you disgusting fa/tg/uys, time for a Warhammer 40k r
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: technical_thread.jpg (186 KB, 1028x567) Image search: [Google]
technical_thread.jpg
186 KB, 1028x567
Alright you disgusting fa/tg/uys, time for a Warhammer 40k rules thread...

feel free to ask any questions that might be plaguing your little neck beard mind and the rules lawyers of /tg/ will come to your aid...

Recent 7th edition FAQ:
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/40K-7th-Edition-BRB-FAQ-1st-Draft.pdf
>>
to start us off:

My tankbustas can't all use melta bombs anymore!!???

How the hell am I supposed to kill Wraithlords now??
>>
>>47900543
Yes, question: How do you justify shitting up the board with this thread when there's a 40k general up already?
>>
>>47900721
dedicated to rules

i used to post this more often in the past and this thread was frequented faggot
>>
If an IC from one faction joins a unit from another faction at deployment, can they start in the units transport? Assuming the two factions are Bestest Buddies
>>
So, for drop pods, whats the deal with the doors? Do you have to open them up, do they block movement, if a door is off the map with I land is that a mishap? Can I measure disembark from the doors?
>>
>>47903871
I think they can
>>
Can I put other terrain or immobile vehicles/stationary turrets on top of a Tidewal?
>>
>>47903996
the door isnt counted for mishaps

open thd doors if you want to shoot the weapon inside, other than that you dont have to
>>
>>47903996

The doors don't open until after they land, but if you go by GW's retarded new FAQ, the doors count as hull and you can choose whether or not to open them depending on how you modeled it.

So yes, you can do stupid shit like opening your door next to impassable terrain and then having your drop pod removed from the game, or gluing it closed so you can block LoS and the turret inside can't shoot out.

Previously, all the NON-RETARDED people figured out that you basically ignored the doors and they always opened even if you modeled it closed.
>>
Is there a search engine somewhere that searches units along with their stats for army building?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.