[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taking Requests: Coats of Arms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 40
File: Taking Requests.jpg (65 KB, 206x200) Image search: [Google]
Taking Requests.jpg
65 KB, 206x200
So, I'm on Vacation, I got a day of nothing else to do and GPRS in this shithole in nowhere I'm at. But I still got Photoshop on my laptop <3 :)

Here's what I offer:
> Coat of Arms of your Wishing
> Custom Helmets, Shields, whatevs
> You say the words, I draw the pictures

Here's what I want from you in return:
> Name
of your Noblehouse, Adventuringgroup, Mercenarie-Companie
> What do they do?
Like a one-sentence Description
> Who are they?
Like three Characters belonging to said group, each described in a sentence each.

Why? Because I have a setting which needs small populations of shitheads to fill the Sandbox my players engage with. :)
I'll post some examples of what I did in the past ( done this thread twice before about a month back ), if Internet provides :) :D
>>
File: AAA Flügelhelm.png (106 KB, 188x250) Image search: [Google]
AAA Flügelhelm.png
106 KB, 188x250
>>47888601
some shit I did the last couple of times:

A winged helmet! :D
>>
File: AAA Greifenkopf.png (110 KB, 203x250) Image search: [Google]
AAA Greifenkopf.png
110 KB, 203x250
>>47888616
something with Griffons:
>>
File: AAA Hoplitenhelm.png (79 KB, 194x250) Image search: [Google]
AAA Hoplitenhelm.png
79 KB, 194x250
>>47888632
Hoplites Helmet and Shield
>>
>>47888601
>Name
Throneguards

>What do they do?
Serve the Crown, as well as train and raise the successors to the noble seats

>Who are they?
Charlotte, daughter to the Baron and next in line as his successor.

Germaine, current standing Baron, kind and gentle ruler.

Arnold, mentor to young Charlotte, senior ranking member of non-royalty division

Their colors are blues and silvers, and this is a really neat idea that you're doing.
>>
File: AAA Maraskanisches Wappen.png (74 KB, 163x250) Image search: [Google]
AAA Maraskanisches Wappen.png
74 KB, 163x250
>>47888643
A Knight who has travelled the eastern lands and became a proper Swordmaster.
Easterly Samurai-ish Helmet
>>
>>47888645
For this if you could style something like >>47888616 I would be very thankful.
>>
File: AAA Rabenmotiv.png (129 KB, 253x250) Image search: [Google]
AAA Rabenmotiv.png
129 KB, 253x250
>>47888645
hey! No further description of the Coat of Arms? Just " Blue and Silver " as their Colours?
I'll be setting up my stuff in photoshop for a minute and check back for further description,

Else I'll do something Generic knightly with Blue and Silver :)

> Raven Motif
>>
>>47888669
Let's see, a fist grasping a lightning bolt would not be out of place? They worship Heironeus.
>>
File: AAA Ritterhelm.png (109 KB, 218x250) Image search: [Google]
AAA Ritterhelm.png
109 KB, 218x250
>>47888671
>>47888661
splendid, I'm on it! :)
you'll be hearing back in about 20 minutes I think :)

> Something generic Knightly
>>
>>47888601
>>47888601
>> Name
The Bonecrusher clan
> What do they do?
An orc clan that prides itself on how much they can endure
> Who are they?
>Grumash
Former Chieftan who wanted to make the clan great again through war despite not having the men or resources to do it well
>Barok Slaymen
Advisor to the Chieftan in military matters, who likes fear tactics to maintain control
>Kaiger Stancaster
A half-orc who took control of the clan after the death of Barok and wishes to find the clan a better home than a dead wasteland

The clan logo is a Jolly Roger except the crossbones are broken and the skull itself is cracked. The clan colors are black and white.
>>
File: Throneguards.png (203 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Throneguards.png
203 KB, 300x400
>>47888690
>>47888645
>>47888671
>>47888661
The Throneguards! :) Here you go ! :)
If you specify a Motto or something,
I could also put a scroll on there, featuring their words! :)

else: Ill be doing the Bonecrusher-Clan next!
>>47888749
You'll hear back in 15 minutes, shouldn't take too long ! :)
>>
>>47888817
Badass! Thank you so much!
>>
>>47888601
since you are clearly german/austrian/swiss etc.
Irgend ne Möglichkeit dich in naher Zukunft anders zu erreichen?
>>
>>47888601
Is a 1910s-20s setting OK?

>Name
The House of Valoy-Arol

>What do they do?
Rule over a large and prosperous territory and get angry at not-Turks on their borders

>Who are they?
Archduke Leopold Josef II, the "Lightning Duke" - current head of state, obsessed with maintaining his empire's industrial superiority and improving infrastructure

Duchess Alina - Leopold's wife, a keen social reformer raising hell among the nobility with "unfair" liberal proposals such as electoral reform

Crown Prince Matthias - dashing playboy prince, skilled at flying and driving, founder of the modern Air Force but an appalling strategist
>>
>>47888913
Fuck, post got cut off.

Their colours are yellow and black, and their emblem is two crowns (their national anthem being the "Double Crown March")
>>
>>47888601
>House Yiorith

>This house has been a pillar of administration in the south-eastern plains, fostering a strong sense of community and identity among the population. They have become widely known as excellent swine breeders and merchants.

>Their household banner shows a triad of pigs surrounding a cartwheel. The house-colours are green, black and white.

People of interest:

>Lord Marrlan
A dedicated and humble man whose primary concerns are stability and safety for his people, but also coziness and some luxury for himself.

>Yaro, 'the Boar'
He is lord Marrlan's bastardborn son who remains at court as sworn warrior and fierce protector of the family.

>Grandmother Selia
The sister-in-law of lord Marrlan who tirelessly helps out in the family keep and is highly adored by the serfs.
>>
I need a coat of arms for a rainy, temperate western kingdom. Many fishermen, mountain longhouses, and fur traders (hunters/trappers) reside here. It is the wild frontier. Ideally you can figure out some coat of arms that embodies this; I'm sorry I lack any heraldic knowledge at all.

In exchange:

>Name:
The Order of the Red Thorn
>What:
They are a strict organization of dark knights, malevolent warriors who seek to sow discord and ruin on behalf of a foul immortal warrior-king.
>Who:
Uther, the Plaguebringer; a cursed warrior whose rusted blade cuts deeper than the sharpest sword and spreads infection
Farghest, the Voice of Hell; a knight whose skin cracks eternally like a burned man and whose shrieks wound his foes
Andrizel, the Punisher; a pale white fighter whose whips and chains tear through armor as if enchanted with great evil
>>
File: AAA Seefahrerwappen.png (120 KB, 180x250) Image search: [Google]
AAA Seefahrerwappen.png
120 KB, 180x250
>>47888898
Ja klar :)
im DSAforum bspw bin ich " Teferi " :)

>>47888913
of course that setting is also okay! :)
However, you forgot to add a description of the coat of Arms :-S :) :D

I'll be done with the bonecrushers momentarily,
meanwhile
> something for seafafring people
>>
>>47888944
The anticipation is killing me anon
>>
Not requesting but just wanted to say I and many others are probably monitoring this thread.

Good work OP.
>>
File: Habsburg_Lothringen.png (78 KB, 185x354) Image search: [Google]
Habsburg_Lothringen.png
78 KB, 185x354
>>47888944

>>47888925
>>47888913 here

I am no expert in what looks good, possibly something based on these Habsburg arms but in black, yellow and green with a crown and key motif instead of eagles?

I am
>>
File: Bonecrusher Clan.png (244 KB, 364x400) Image search: [Google]
Bonecrusher Clan.png
244 KB, 364x400
>>47888749
here there be:

The Bonecrusher Clan! :) Hope you like it!

>>47888833
thank you very much kind sir, I'm glad you enjoy it! :D

I will be doing requests as they come in, so next ist:

>>47888913
> House Valoy-Arol, yellow and black, two crowns
> High Noblehouse

then
>>47888926
> House Yiorith,
> Green, Black and White,
> Three Pigs surrounding a Cartwheel

afterwards
>>47888943
> " Western Kingdom ",
> I'll get some furs going there, so this one will be taking longer since I don't have any furry stuff prepped already plus a little bit of a viking feel what with the longhouses there, and I'll keep the colours natural
>>
>>47888992
Thank you anon
>>
>oh shit nigga a heraldry thread
>no true heraldry to be found
>amdisappoint.jpg
>>
>>47888992
Yiorith here

much obliged anon.
>>
File: AAA Widderhelm.png (91 KB, 185x300) Image search: [Google]
AAA Widderhelm.png
91 KB, 185x300
>>47889025
Well, brah, I mostly try to stick to the rules of heraldry, albeit we are not in medieval times anymore, and most of this stuff is for fantasy purposes. You can go a little bit more crazy nowadays :)
>>
File: wilmotarms.png (232 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
wilmotarms.png
232 KB, 300x450
Do you do family heraldry per chance?
>>
File: Valoy-Arol.png (246 KB, 362x400) Image search: [Google]
Valoy-Arol.png
246 KB, 362x400
>>47888913
So, your description was a little fragmented,
I hope I hit your taste, else you can just give some more input and I can change things :)

>>47888926
next is Yiorith! :)
>>
File: AAA Zaubererwappen Kutte.png (90 KB, 204x250) Image search: [Google]
AAA Zaubererwappen Kutte.png
90 KB, 204x250
>>47889320
I am not sure I quite understand the question.
The kinds of stuff I do you see in this thread, basically, Animalsupporters and more schnickschnack around the coat of arms is also of course possible :)

> Something maybe befitting a Wizard
>>
>>47889352
Is it possible then you could do a version of my Surname's >>47889320 arms? Every form of them I find online tends to look pretty shitty while your stuff looks pretty damn good.
>>
>>47888601
The Coat itself is the Face of a boar on a dark green background.
>Name
House Morcroth
>What do they do
They are the house that me and my friends play in a Asoiaf game, they are northerners, quite influential and they keep around a small web of spies.
>Who are they
Karland Morcroth: The Current head of the house and quite a stern man.
Yonas Morcroth: A witty man who is the crippled heir to the house
Marcow Snow: Bastard of the house and the leader of the houses highly skilled archer company.
>>
>>47889322
It is perfect, thank you!
>>
>>47889406
sure can do :) It's on the list now :)

> Something else possibly befitting a Wizard

three pigs and cartwheel ( Yiorith ) are almost done :)
>>
>>47889428
Also their motto is: "Steadfast to glory."
>>
File: Visored Bascinet-500x500.png (979 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Visored Bascinet-500x500.png
979 KB, 500x500
>>47888601
>Coat of arms is a white tree on a black background, with small stars dotted in the upper half
>Helmet like pic related, but with stag antlers growing out of it
>Motto: Mercy my shield, justice my sword
>General nature motif, though the shield and helmet should be metal
>Growing vines on the shield maybe

>Name
House Starchild

>What do they do?
Travel the land righting wrongs and fighting evil

>Who are they?
Sir Laucian, wood elf paladin, self proclaimed leader, full of himself, but merciful

Daveth, human rogue, Laucian's companion, dishonorable but dear friend.

Letsky, gnome druid, Daveth's partner in crime/rival, loves transforming into animals

Deimor, dwarf paladin, follower of different god, man of the state and exasperated wrangler of Laucian

Arroteth, human monk, calm, composed and mediator between the party

Thank you for your consideration, hope you don't mind me detailing the whole group
>>
File: Yiorith.png (201 KB, 344x400) Image search: [Google]
Yiorith.png
201 KB, 344x400
So, sorry for the Delay, lunch came up and I got distracted in babbeling with my family
House Yiorith! :)
>>
>>47889772
Excellent! Thanks a bunch!
>>
File: AAA Thorwalerhelm.png (150 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
AAA Thorwalerhelm.png
150 KB, 224x250
>>47888943
>> " Western Kingdom ",
> I'll get some furs going there, so this one will be taking longer since I don't have any furry stuff prepped already plus a little bit of a viking feel what with the longhouses there, and I'll keep the colours natural

afrterwards
>>47889320
this

after that
>>47889428
> House Marcroth
> Boarface on Green

after that
>>47889725
> House Starchild
> White Tree on Stardotted Black

> Something viking-y
>>
>>47888601
>Name
Noble Rogue Trader House "von Adlershofen"
>What do they do?
Old and well connected Rogue Trader House, with ties to the Adeptus Mechanicus.
>Who are they?
Duke Tarsitius Gustavus von Adlershofen, current head of the house, adventurer and nobleman, a charismatic and jolly person striving to restore his house to former height.
Jerg Lanver, friend and Navigator of the last spaceship of the von Adlershofen fleet, the frigate "Kriegsmesser". Jerg might or might not have a slight alcohol problem, despite this he is a talented Navigator so far always guiding as safe and exceptionally fast through the Warp.
Zariel Tyrus, friend and bodyguard, a Templar Calix focussing on telepathy. He is extremely paranoid, always on the lookout for psykers and daemons since he is part of the inquisition.
What I would like:
Judging from the filenames I guess you'll be able to get inspired by the name, I'll leave you free reign in the specifics, but I'd be exceptionally happy if you make it something that shows the ties to the Adeptus Mechanicus as well as to the Imperium as a whole. (prefered colours: red, black and gold)
>>
File: Western Kingdoms.png (230 KB, 359x400) Image search: [Google]
Western Kingdoms.png
230 KB, 359x400
>>47888943
oh, I forgot to post.
GPRS is slow... -.-' :D
The "Western Kingdom"

I'll immediately after that post House Marcroths coat,
>>
File: Marcroth.png (217 KB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
Marcroth.png
217 KB, 356x400
>>47889428
house Marcroth!

Next is House Starchild,
after that is House von Adlershofen,

I am not doing >>47889320
the Wilmot Arms, as he has not provided what I had asked for in exchange :(
>>
>>47890306
I think you may have read it wrong, it's Morcroth, with an o.
>>
>>47890328
But otherwise thank you, you're incredible.
>>
>>47888601
>DSA

Werde bald versuchen meine englischsprachigen Freunde in DSA einzuführen und für sie zu meistern.

Danke für die Erinnerung.

Good work!

Nice way to spend your vacation.
>>
File: Morcroth.png (217 KB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
Morcroth.png
217 KB, 356x400
>>47890328
>>47890306
FUCK I just now realized that I have misspelled the Name! I'll correct that immediately! :)
You are of course correct... -.- :D
>>
>>47890359
Thanks a bunch and have a good one.
>>
I actually have the correct Blazon for this coat of arms, so I hope you speak pseudo-french heraldic mumbo jumbo.
"Gules, two chevronels abased Or and a chain of seven links connecting two fetterlocks Or in chief."

>Name
House Sullenhill
>What do they do?
Get shit on, mostly. The house has a long, storied history of bad things happening. We've backed the wrong side of nearly every major war that we were involved in, have more enemies than friends, and a landslide took out our largest holding just a few decades ago. Other than that, we feud with our equally shitty neighbors.
>Who are they
Unfortunately, I don't have the sheets right now, but both of the sons of the house, their "bastard" brother (Who is secretly a foster child from a much bigger house), and their master at arms all just went to a tournament and have been politicking a bit. We secured a decent marriage for the oldest son, which also forced an end to one of our rivalries, and next we're going to work on destroying a house that one of the daughters married into, because they've been treating her like shit and that's casus belli enough for us.
>>
>>47890342
just one day :)
Getting People INTO DSA can be a real chore, as it is such a "german" system. Be sure to find people who can enjoy doing some spreadsheets and maybe look forward each year to doing their taxes ;)

it is also just today, and only until the kids are here and I bring them to bed :)

The House Starchild is ALMOST done - only the Antlers missing in the helmet.

>>47890440
Ahm. Wow, no, sorry. I could handle german blazon, which is pretty easy, but that leaves me almost dumbfounded :D
I'll definitely do it, but maybe you can reword it for a simpleton like me? :)
>>
>>47890475
You are not dumb for not knpwing, rather the english are wierd for not having names for heraldic stuff in their own language.

About DSA, allready translated some basic setting jnfo..that sucks the most.

That they cant read the amazing background themselves.
>>
>>47890475
Red, with two small golden chevronels (Literally a thin chevron) spaced the width of a chevronel apart (So it actually looks like a gold one, then a red one, then another gold one), with the point of the highest chevronel about 1/3rd of the way from the bottom of the shield. A seven linked golden chain connects two similarly golden fetterlocks (Just google what those are, it's easier than explaining) up near the very top of the shield.
Traditionally, chains are left to artist discretion, but it'd be cool if they were somewhat arched towards the top with the fetterlocks facing diagonally down and to the sides.
>>
File: Starchild.png (229 KB, 311x450) Image search: [Google]
Starchild.png
229 KB, 311x450
>>47889725
House Starchild is done :)
Hope you like it!
>>
>>47890114
I'm on this one now :)
It will not look tooooo scifi,
but gearworks and stuff as well as
mechanicum Colours I surely can manage! :)
>>
>>47890440
>>47890515
Oh, and the motto is just "Tumbling Down".
It probably used to have a big fat implied "on our enemies", but nowadays it's mostly just a descriptor.
>>
>>47890705
I actually prefer it if it doesn't look too sci-fi or steampunk, medieval with a few cogs is what I'm looking for.
>>
>>47888601
Maybe a more humorous one?
> Name
The Snagrelief Cartel

>> What do they do?
They are a goblin mercenary company, they sell themselves as "solution makers" but are really the lowest vermin used as second rate henchmen when they aren't taking advantage of the wake of some evil lord.

>> Who are they?
Grieka Scrollworm "the cautious"
The captain advisor. Considering the position of captain is very unstable, he is the true head behind company. Always away from danger, always there for shady shit.

Thondeff Hoffky "The banshee"
The infamous company musician, great at disrupting any kind of order. Use his position to get away from danger but not smart enough to be really safe.

Monsieur de La Peuçus "the Musketeer"
Strangely enough, an actual good fighter with almost gentleman's manners.

For their "Coat of Arms", I guess they would try to make themselves look better than they are and fail terribly. Trying to ape noble symbolisms without understanding them, like a sniggering backstabbing griffon or something like that.
>>
>>47890683
Excellent! Thank you so much, heraldbro!
>>
File: Adlershofen.png (194 KB, 376x400) Image search: [Google]
Adlershofen.png
194 KB, 376x400
>>47890114
>>47890730
splendid :) Hope you like it
>>
>>47888601
Name: House Jously

Who are they?:

The newly made noble, esteemed warrior and pure gentleman that is Captain Bullgup Jously. He wants to create a united Frog kingdom in a kingdom with lazy and useless nobility.

Papa Jously: A cankerous demanding old fool who is Bullgups father. Secretly a skilled tactician underneath his silliness. Vanishes into the marsh when the house disbands. Definitely still alive, like ancient frog Rambo.

Quortle Jously: Bullgups loyal squire officially made his family when Jously became noble. After the house fell, he left with his Captain, but was sent away to adventure on his own. Currently hanging out with some halfling Giant slayers.
What do they do:

The newest noble frog house within a frog kingdom, earned by the service and dedication to the crown by the captain. They pride honor, skill, and dedication, and rue laziness, but fell apart 3 days after being formed when the house head, Gullgup Jously, was challenged to a duel and won, and, realizing how weak and useless the nobility were, disbanded his house and went travelling to unite the frogs himself.
>>
>>47891063
Danke, mir gefällts sehr gut. :)
>>
>>47891068
The Jously coat of arms was a dead snake with a gold sword through its chest on a blue background.

Now its black ant on a Maroon shell with a blue background.
>>
File: Toro.jpg (152 KB, 1604x1092) Image search: [Google]
Toro.jpg
152 KB, 1604x1092
>>47888601
How many can we request?

>The Rodeo Circus
A group of friends who met in the fires of the great Revolution. They worked as spies and agents, patriots of the new order, but they had higher ideals. They wanted to bring about true peace.

>What do they do?
They infiltrated Loyalist trenches, oversaw street executions, and did the dirty paperwork.

>Who are they?
Armislac: The founder. He was one of the failed Young Poppies, the group that fought for the independence of their northern nation. He fled to the south when it failed, unable to accept the world for what it was.

Kurt Cola: The Rodeo failed, but Cola was a good patriot. He worked for the new service, the Brown Convivials.

Dilara: the daughter of an old brother-bureaucrat, a lacky of the old order. She hid when the rebels executed her family, and was found by Cola. He managed to convince the others' that she was a peasant-girl, and nothing more.

>The Coat of Arms
A round shield, like a Turkish buckler. A sable field, textured to look like bull's fur if that's not too time-consuming/difficult -- I know nothing about this. In a row, five red barbed spears (like this: http://www.leedsbay.com/ekmps/shops/2796e2/images/original-pair-of-spanish-bullfighting-spears-bandilleras-12875-p.jpg), dug into the sable field as if it was the bull's body, all in a row. Blood if you want it.

If you need a helmet, a Turkish lobster helm should do it. No text though, preferably.
>>
> Name
Four Moons Mercenary Company
> What do they do?
They're a "generally good-aligned" mercenary company that performs gopher jobs and special tasks for consistent clients.
> Who are they?
Two leaders: a male human archer with a somewhat goofy disposition, and a snarky human swordsman. A third and somewhat important member is their doctor, an elf with healing magic.

I would also love if you could incorporate something "lunar" into as well as keep the colors to white, gray, and black. Thanks in advance if you get to this one.
>>
>>47888601
> Name
Barren Bastards

> What do they do?
They hack auto-taxis to bring explosives into arcologies.

> Who are they?
3 guys, 1 girl

All come from the same corporate gig where they coded for a living, so they're all useful in the matrix, but they've specialized.

Josh is the main hacker. And he's honestly a little over optimized and a one-trick pony

Sveden is the backup hacker and rigger on the side.

Kate is the muscle and runs security. Submachine guns and the only one with wired reflexes. Also in charge of the political propoganda side of things.

Tom handles the explosives and general scout. Also kind of the backup backup hacker.

So..... It's cyberpunk. I'd love to see a cyberpunk coat of arms.
>>
>>47888601
>Name
Arroc
>What do they do?
Arroc is a largely dead house, with three surviving members. All but one are adventurers of some strip, all are pixies. Once a proud house of fey lords, they now live in reality without a real home.
>Who are they?
Pierce: The head of the house, rides with lance in hand on the back of a hawk. Ex soldier, adventurer, nominally part of a society of assassins, but only kills honorably. LE.

Ivy: Pierce's daughter, a sorcerer. Also has a hawk, though this is her familiar. Knows nothing but adventure, has never seen her father. CG

Summer: A priestess of a god of knowledge, she was seduced by Pierce who was then separated from her against her will. Still believes he left her of his own volition. LN.

TL;DR: Dead house of fae lords, all pixies, hawks are a signature animal.
>>
>>47891350
Motto: "From Above".
>>
File: Sullenhill.png (232 KB, 338x420) Image search: [Google]
Sullenhill.png
232 KB, 338x420
>>47890440

So, I got Sullenhill done just in time before I needed to take care of the kids :)

It was a fun day, thanks alot bros! I'll be back sometime, maaaybe tomorrow around the same time.

Sorry to everyone who didn't get their coat of arms today! :) I'll save the page and maybe get to them tonight / or do them tomorrow! :)

Best regards,
have a nice evening lads!
>>
>>47891452
Thanks, buddy.
>>
>>47891452
What do you actually do with our factions? Use them as inspiration, or plonk them into your setting wholesale? 'cause a lot of these are of totally different theme.
>>
>>47891507
hey :)
I adjust them, DSA has a very dense background, but the Area I storytell in is a political hot bed and disaster-zone, ravaged by war many times. Therefore I have a large demand for small and tiny noblehouses whom I can use as local Players in the Wildermark :)
So I take what I get here, and then just tweak it to fit the Setting I storytell in :)
>>
>>47891748
>DSA
A very dense background I will never know about.

Do you mean they become players, or that you use them to make hooks or quests for players?
>>
>>47891776
I think he means players as in they're politically active. "Players" of the great game, so to speak. Not players in the RPG sense.
>>
>>47890286
this owns
>>
>>47890306
>I am not doing >>47889320 (You)
>the Wilmot Arms, as he has not provided what I had asked for in exchange :(
Dude I was asleep. When I was posting it was 3:50AM Pacific Time.

What do you want specifically?
>>
>>47888601
> Name
Gear knights
> What do they do?
Technology using army/merc group (tech is diesel punk, engines and stuff) to prove themselves equal to magic
> Who are they?
>Caylon jones the black lion, Leader if the knights, uses a heat blade and loves fighting
>Oliver Carter, Inventor of the weapons and armour. capable of defending himself
>Emila Trevirs, disgraced knight who joined the GK to regain her honour

The logo itself is a knights helmet and sword with some cogs with a black and gold colour scheme. I had the idea of making the sword and helmet mechanical, but that's overkill
>>
You are a cool dude, OP.
>>
>>47891748
I have Von Eigenen Gnaden, do you think thats a good introduction to DSA for them?

What would you say is idewl fkr babbie's first DSA campaign?
>>
>>47893788
"Ideal for"
Tired, sorry.
>>
>>47893788
Von Eigenen Gnaden is what I am collecting these political factions for and doing the heraldry.

Von Eigenen Gnaden on itself is a very well written adventure usually easily accessible for the GM, however, if you want to make it truly epic, it can be rather challenging.

For Babbis first DSA campaign I'd recommend all the Adventures of the " E " Reihe, which is "Einführung" or "Introductory". There's a whole bunch of them and some of them form a little campaign.

Von Eigenen Gnaden, if you want to play it as a proper political game, can be very challenging, as I said. Personally I have been telling VeG for more than a year now, and prepping the campaign even longer than that.

I'm on GPRS, so Internet is real slow, but check out my deviantart page, my account there is thomads3890. I have an updated and (imho) better Map for Zweimühlen, and in my scrapbin there's a work in progress for a Map of the entire Region.

>>47892149
Glad you like it! :)

>>47891809
>>47891776
This is exactly right, I use these to create small NPC factions for the political landscape. Most of the guys I collect are more or less good, but that fits well with the Wildermark Setting where you can implement many warring and opposing factions who can be more or less "good" from one perspective or another. The Evil Stuff I collect in these threads basically immediately adds onto the Big Bad's Armie :)

I will be doing those Coats of Arms, which have been requested UP TO THIS POINT now.
I am _NOT_ taking anymore requests today, as I want to go to sleep sometime rather soon.

In Related News: Germany won! Hurra! And I'm only on my 7th beer <3 :)

next up:
>>47890945
> The Snagrelief Cartel
> Goblin Mercenaries and Smalltime Secondrate Henchmen
> Backstabbing Griffon it is

afterwards:
>>47891068
> House Jously
> Gentlemanly fresh Nobles surrounded by useless Nobility
> Dead Snake pierced by sword on blue (old)
> black ant atop maroon-shell on blue (new)
I'll do both of these ;)
>>
>>47894221
Oh, thanks for the advice.

I am not the most experienced gm so I will look for the E ones.
>>
File: Snagrelief Cartell.png (175 KB, 334x400) Image search: [Google]
Snagrelief Cartell.png
175 KB, 334x400
>>47890945
" Boss, we need to be taken moar seriouzly, for realz nao! "
> " Okay, wut do? "
" We gots all dem shields from dem knightz. We go into village and raid the painter. We need Badass Heraldic! "
> " Okay, den wut? "
" We ask for most expensive paint, dis we gun uze. "
> " Den wut? "
" We find Scribe. Cuz' u know, all de 'ardest asses always have like writing on their shields. We get him to tell us most badass and fierce symbol in Alphabet! "
*group of Goblins* "Woooooord brah!"
> " Den wut? "
" Den we decorate to be moar badass. Like with Cigar, all badasses always smoke cigar. Also, we needz sum eyepatch or so. Biggest Baddesd Doodz always wearz'em "

And this is how they vandalized a proper heraldic shield aimlessly by sploshing it with yellow colour, tagged a gryphons head on top, gave it an eyepatch and cigar. With the Scroll underneath they had some disputes as to the proper spelling. All Objections by the Scribe were overgone - he ended up dead for talking about "proper Spelling" or somesuch.
>>
File: Jousley Old.png (205 KB, 333x400) Image search: [Google]
Jousley Old.png
205 KB, 333x400
>>47891068
>>47891181
Jously coat of arms ( old )
>>
File: Jousley New.png (225 KB, 333x400) Image search: [Google]
Jousley New.png
225 KB, 333x400
>>47895244
and Jously coat of arms ( new )
>>
>>47893125
first post,
"in exchange for: ... "
:)
>>
>>47888601
>Name
D'Rune
>What do they do
A group tasked with settling the current problem of a looming civil war. They are sent to convince insurgents to surrender or quell them.
>Who are they?
Ingmen, oldest son of the D'Rune family but opted to be a priest
Henrick, youngest son of the D'Rune, Soon to be knight and master of the family house
Joslyne, daughter of the current court, engaged to Ingmen. Studying to take over her father's place
Their colors are gold, red, and blue.
Motto: Fangeist, Paranschaft, Guitung
They're Not!German/French.
>>
File: wilmot heraldry 2.png (128 KB, 264x420) Image search: [Google]
wilmot heraldry 2.png
128 KB, 264x420
>>47888601
> Name
Wilmot

> What do they do?
Originally a Knightly House owning a manor in Derbyshire, the Wilmot family has spread across the globe with poets, warriors, and politicians being among the ranks.

> Who are they?
Henry Wilmot, English Cavalier and Royalist, saved the life of Charles II, King of England.

David Wilmot, US Senator who helped create the Wilmot Proviso.

Eardley-Wilmot, who owned a home and helped write the song "My Little Grey Home in the West".
++++

Also for the background, the surname's heraldry has a Scallop signifying a medieval pilgrimage down to Compostela, could you put a big scarlet Scallop in the background?
>>
>>47894879
That's pretty cool, drawboss!
Gonna use it and make tons of gold, yes yes.
>>
>>47888601
is OP still taking requests? I wanted to get mine in earlier but by the time I typed it up it seemed like he was done. if not I can try my luck tomorrow .
>>
>>47900887
Let's hope.
>>
>>47903160
I think he's coming back some time tomorrow
>>
>>47888601
I want a coat of arms - either a banner or a shield, whichever you prefer I'd be happy with either one equally.
Name: House Veraden
House colors are black and gold, house symbol is an Ash Lion, a grey maned lion with tusks like a saber tooth tiger.
What do they do? A small house that rules over a rather distant and relatively barren land - they keep to themselves, remain very neutral in politics, and very isolated. They send the exact minimum number of troops required when called upon by their king, and even then are very laconic. The only reason they even remain a noble house is because they have always maintained neutrality. Aside from a few low yield/low production iron mines, enough farms to maintain independence and a type of tree used for making wizard wands and staves that is exclusive to their territory, they have no natural resources. Most consider them a strange people.

Who are they?
Lord Arkis Veraden
A young up-and-comer who managed to take the throne recently as his father passed unexpectedly, he's a bit of a black sheep in the sense that he has no quarrels traveling outside their borders on some odd adventure or gambit. He seems too absent to rule efficiently, however.

Lady Mekal Veraden
The rather beautiful daughter of a small house. She was very astute in her studies, and learned much on how to rule from the retainers her father kept - this combined with her natural curiosity, allowed her to flourish rather well in the court.

Sir Dayvor Veraden
Older brother of Arkis, but sworn knights are not allowed to hold title of Lord, and as such, instead serves as second in command of the armed forces to the Marshal.

Marshal Korian Veraden
Arkis' uncle. The moot to determine the new Lord of the House was held while Korian was very ill, and so many assumed he wouldn't have long to live - and because of this it was almost unanimous for Arkis to be Lord. Whispers say he is preparing to challenge Arkis for the throne.

Thanks either way.
>>
>>47903810
And oh yes, house motto is "Scorned are we, when solemn oaths fail".

Homebrew system that took some influence from GoT, so a lot of the Houses we made have big long house motto's, that are often paraphrased. That's the paraphrased version.
>>
>>47897007
>Eardley-Wilmot, who owned a home
Well la-di-da.
>>
>>47888601
so you're not finishing up the requests from the last thread?
>>
>>47905929
I mean he owned the home that inspired the song lol.
>>
File: Rodeo Circus.png (240 KB, 384x400) Image search: [Google]
Rodeo Circus.png
240 KB, 384x400
>>47891184
The Rodeo Circus for you :)
Sorry everyone, but won't be able to do any more. Posting the Rodeo Circus, Four Moons and Gearknights now, and then that is that for some time :)
>>
File: Four Moons Company.png (206 KB, 373x400) Image search: [Google]
Four Moons Company.png
206 KB, 373x400
>>47891212
the Four Moons!
>>
File: Gear Knights.png (203 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
Gear Knights.png
203 KB, 350x400
>>47893241
and last but certainly not least:
The Gear knights
>>
>>47906037
hey man! Sorry, it's so long ago and I couldn't find it in my history anymore :-S :(
No Ill will on my part, I assure - I try to do as many requests as I can, whenever I have the free time to do it :)
>>
>>47906561
>>47906574
Thanks for all the stuff you've done. It's insanely difficult to get good coats of arms done online, without someone doing what you do.
>>
>>47906589
Tanks for doing my request man. I freaking love it
>>
>>47888601
>Name:
PAX DRACONIS
>Purpose:
To take the shittest place in the world (basically space-Iraq), wrestle it from the grasp of the warlords who control it, and turn it into a profit making machine. And maybe save the universe if we have time.
>Who are they?
A dwarf vampire banker made entirely of money and "just as planned",
a kobold half-dragon admiral flying a spaceship the size of Manhattan,
and a Thundercat possessed by a khornate daemon who's skin is about 50% brass.

Dungeons the Dragonning is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>47888601

forgive me if im butchering the German and/or the history behind it. thanks in advance if you take it up

> Name
The black roses

> What do they do?
Their a Mercenarie-Companie/would-be noble house sort of styled after the German Landsknecht from the Holy Roman Empire, they specialize in shock troop tactics.

> Who are they?

Feldhauptmann (field captain) Wilfried Steinhauer the third, Leader of the black roses and third generation merc, he's growing old and tired of war and looking for a way out for not only himself but his men and their family's whom he cares for deeply.

Feldwebel (sergeant) Eckhard Von Albrecht, disgraced son of a Nobel, is plotting revenge against his father who holds a generous rank in the regular army and intends to use the black roses as cover for his Assassination.

Brünhilde Trauth, camp whore turned pikewomen, forced to defend herself when the roses camp was overrun during a battle, turns out she's a natural born killer, joined the ranks soon after they repelled the enemy.

the Company/ house Coat of arms is a black rose growing out of a pile of ash with the background of a night sky with a full moon. completely up to you but either three drops of blood off to the side or as if the rose is being watered would be cool as well if you think it works, if not feel free to ignore it. the Company/ house motto is at the bottom of the shield (feel free to use the English or the German version or if their both to long for your tastes the go a ahead a just put The Black roses). thanks op

company/house motto: Watered with our fathers blood, Forever may they rest.
German version: mit unserer Väter Blut getränkt, mögen sie für immer ruhen.
>>
>>47906620
>>47906627
>>47894221
>>47906561
He's not doing anymore, for today at least.
>>
File: 3423.jpg (15 KB, 300x255) Image search: [Google]
3423.jpg
15 KB, 300x255
>>47906630
shame, oh well nothing to do but keep the idea in cold storage and hope to catch him again
>>
>>47895244
Looks great!
>>
Well let's try redoing this, then.

>>47888601
>> Name
>The Unbroken
>> Caption
* Unbroken to the Last *

>> What do they do?
A guild that prioritizes the shortening of the gap between those blessed and forsaken by god. Without discriminating in membership, they work to find methods to restore the powers of those who had it taken unfairly, restoring public order and counteracting terrorism.

>> Who are they?
Ash, a laidback sort of guy who is surprisingly rather high ranked. He just wants everyone to have a good time, not waste it talking shit to each other.

Nel, kind of a coward, but really stands up for his friends. He wants to find his newly Forsaken friends and restore their former glory.

Maki, foreigner, so doesn't really talk much. Nobody can really tell how strongly she feels about the cause, but she's friendly enough.

hands extending toward downtrodden figures
comfy cushions on the sides.
>>
BAMP
>>
>>47910899
DOUBLE BUMP
>>
I know OP probably is out having fun picking up chicks, but...

> Name
99th Whitewall Heavy Detachment

>> Caption
Super gravis est optimus (Super-heavy is best!)

>> What do they do?
A small unit of bullgryn and orgryn that are responsible for covering VIP targets with their huge-ass white shields.

>> Who are they?
Commisar girl - If Dorthy from Golden Girls joined the Angry Marines

Bone 'Ead - Ogryn with lots of steel on his head, smart enough for bantz with Commisar Girl

Chimera driver guy - Hates Ogryn, trying to get reassigned anywhere, doing anything else.

Company insignia is a white shield wall emblazoned with ramparts, with hammers held above them

This is a neat thread regardless!
>>
Saving this from the brink again.
>>
File: Screaming.png (604 KB, 845x432) Image search: [Google]
Screaming.png
604 KB, 845x432
>>47912774
>>
>>47913225
It will never die. I will keep this alive until OP comes back.
>>
>>47914726
NURSE, WE NEED A NURSE
>>
OP, where art thou?
>>
I don't think OP's coming back this thread, guys.
>>
>>47920556
last time he churned out 2-3 a few days after thread creation.
>>
>>47920556
>>47920986
lol. This Thread has been going for 3 days from my perspective. I went to sleep twice. lawl. <3 /tg/

I'm back, I'll be doing some of those that were requested further up, specifically i will be doing basically all that have been requested since I last looked. I won't do any more today, and they might trickle in over the day, as I don't have the time to sit down for about 4hours straight right now.

>>47896245
> D'Rune
> Fighting to settle a civil war
> Something Military-Police-y

>>47897007
> Wilmot
> Knightly House spread far and wide
> Eagles Heads, Scallops, Yellow and Grey

>>47903810
> House Veraden
> Knightly House of Barren Land keeping to themselves
> Black and Gold, Symbol is an Ash Lion (Greymaned, sabertoothed)

>>47906620
> PAX DRACONIS
> Wrestling a Wartorn-Region from Warlords
> Vampiredwarf, Halfdragonkobold, Khornate-Demon-Thundercat
dafuq am I reading?! :D LOL

>>47906627
> Black Roses
> Mercenarie-Companie/wannabe-Nobles Landsknechtstile
> Shoccktroopers
> Black Rose rising from ashen field, Sky with a full moon, three drops of blood

>>47908412
> The Unbroken "Unbroken to the Last"
> some sort of clerical Order
> Hands Extending to downtrodden Figures
> Comfy Cushions

>>47912063
>99th Whitewall Heavy Det. "Super Gravis Est Optimus"
> White Shield, Ramparts, Hammers held above
>>
>>47922368
Glad to see you are still around, heraldrybro.
>>
>>47922461
I am always around,
and I have always been around,
since like 2005 when my 15year old self found /b/ :D though I came to /tg/ maybe in 2006
>>
File: D'Rune.png (200 KB, 373x400) Image search: [Google]
D'Rune.png
200 KB, 373x400
>>47896245
the D'Rune Coat of Arms!
This one is actually stylistically very close to the Sigil my former Unit at the Militarypolice sported. Going by the Colours those who know a little of history and flags and stuff can probably take a general guess as to the country I was serving in just going from that :D
>>
>>47922674
bundeswehr?
>>
File: Wilmot.png (235 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
Wilmot.png
235 KB, 343x450
>>47922728
Obviously :D
I think I was demasked as a german at the beginning of the thread

here's the Wilmot coat of arms
>>47897007
>>
>>47922674
Hey you're back! I wanted to post earlier, but being an idiot, didn't. Oh well, maybe for next time.

> Name
House Dulstone

>Caption
Orbis non sufficit

> What do they do?
They're a minor noble house that's scrounged by with a salt mine they received from a previous King (along with their title) after some ancestor of theirs did a personal favor to him. Except the salt's run out, and now the cash comes from demonic deals.

> Who are they?
>Lord Bertrand Dulstone
The Patriarch. He's the one who's been leading the ship through the hardest times the House had met so far, after the salt ran out, and he'd probably argue he was the one who "made the difficult decisions that needed to be made". The reality of the matter is he's obsessed with gold and power, and greatly enjoys being a bigger bully in the playground with his new cash inflow.

>Ferdinand Dulstone
The eldest son and heir to the name. Arrogant, Intelligent, dickish, and got his good looks from one of his own demonic deals. Only had to sacrifice a chambermaid for that one. Has been plotting a way to make his father have an accident (Lord Bertrand is not dying of age any day soon with all the deals he made for extended life), and currently just really wants to take over the House.

>Armand Dulstone
His father's "tough decision". The first deal the Dulstones made had a high cost as an "entry price" into the market. That price was giving up one of the sons for possession by the fiend running the group who had been banished from the Material Plane. Lord Dulstone gave them his youngest son, then aged 9, and then promptly evicted the kid because he didn't want to live with a filthy demonspawn under his roof. He's currently a Warlock PC for a game I'm in.

Hope you and your players like the house!
>>
File: Veraden.png (274 KB, 440x400) Image search: [Google]
Veraden.png
274 KB, 440x400
>>47903810
House Veraden Coast of Arms
going with the Game of Thrones tradition as of late, there's a cock in there <3 :D
>>
>>47922368
Op returns!

I posted PAX DRACONIS, and the answer to the question "dafuq?" is Dungeons the Dragonning. It was made by a mad elegan/tg/entleman, on a bet, and was posted on April Fools. The joke? It's playable and amazing!

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Dungeons:_the_Dragoning_40,000_7th_Edition
>>
>>47922779
don't despair,
most likely im'a gonna be doing yours as well :)
Mostly because PAX DRACONIS gave no description whatsoever of their coat of arms or history, so i have literally nothing to go by in terms of "what should I do for them" and am at a loss.

So you take their spot :)
>>
>>47922864
oh, hey man,
please do give me a little more to go by for your coat of arms! :)
Then I can do it! :)
>>
>Name
House Emetzar

>What do they do?
They're a hearty Northern family loyal to the crown, in the craggy lowland area known for its dense fog, and the house itself is known for their lancers, "which come forth through the fog like spectres with their gods-be-cursed lances"

>Who are they?
Tistile Emetzar - Father of the family, a harsh old man who values a good sword-arm over a keen mind.

Olyphia Emetzar - The eldest daughter of the family, who comes off sweet as milk but has a deep interest in politics and intrigue. Wedded to the king of the land.

Layvenn Emetzar - The youngest male of the family, who exemplifies everything Tistile dislikes in a man. Cunning, intelligent, and with naught a drop of the blood for battle in his veins. Currently shipped off to some far corner, attempting to bring a war-torn coastal city back to its feet.

The color of the house is primarily a deep green with gray accents. I figured it could be the crest shrouded in fog with a cavalry-lancer coming out of the middle. Something like that, although you're clearly more artistically inclined than I am, and if you have a better idea feel free. You will not disappoint me in any case, skilled sire!

P.S. Their motto is Death through the fog
>>
>>47922901
P.P.S. I'm sure quite a few of us feel like our paltry descriptions aren't payment enough, and would be more than happy to donate some money for your crests in the future if you had a paypal or something. I can tell you're a man who enjoys what he does, but "If you're good at something, never do it for free" right?
>>
>>47922901
As a final p.p.p.s., the motto is actually death from the fog. oops. Good luck to you bud, even if you don't get to mine.
>>
File: Black Roses.png (190 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
Black Roses.png
190 KB, 316x400
>>47922915
Hey man, thats really nice :)
I'll get a paypal set up that people can donate to, if they feel like it :)
However, since I'm on GPRS internet while on holiday, I don't think accessing paypal will quite work out - it is a wonder that my upload is decent enough to put images online :D

Meanwhile, the Black Roses!
>>47906627
hope you like it. In Symbology, the holy roman empire many a time lent from the older roman empire, so i took a hoplites helmet :)
>>
>>47923006
aaand...
this is it for quite now, off to the beach with the kids, where I'll lay on a towel in the sand and paint some warhams while the kids do whatever kids do on the beach.

I'll be back later tonight, maybe around 18 : 00 to keep working on the backlog.

Hava a nice sunny day fa/tg/uys!
>>
>>47922770
JESUS CHRIST THAT LOOKS FANTASTIC
>>
>>47923024

>Name
House Wells

>What do they do?
They watch the ways. They defend the Eastern march of Winterfell, in ancient days warding against Boltons and Valemen coming up the headwaters of the White Knife.

>Who are they?
Tancred Wells, first lord of the House, ennobled for saving a Stark lady caught outside Winterfell when it was besieged by a Bolton army.

Lothar Wells, current lord of the house, sick with cholera.

Maturin Wells, second son of the lord, professional soldier.

Their words are "We Watch the Ways," and my only specific request is that you include a well on the coat somewhere. Thanks a ton, anon!
>>
>>47923006
WOW! thanks pal it looks great! thanks a bunch, and your right the hoplite helmet is the better fit in the end because of the symbology and I think you made the right call. I just happen to like the sallet is all.

thanks again, I hope the roses don't wilt to fast in your game.
>>
>>47922368
bless yew
>>
>>47922674
Sweet. Thank you very much.
>>
>>47922900
You want more info? With pleasure!

PAX DRACONIS (all caps always necessary) is made up of five exalts, and our private armies/interests. We are bound to the common cause of conquering a region of space far from the galaxy's main empires, and which is filled with pirates, slavers and valuable unobtanium. We each have different reasons for doing so. We chose the name PAX DRACoNIS purely to annoy our main enemy, Vox Draconis. Our battle tactics have mostly involved heavy firepower and suprise assaults.

>Our five "champions":
- Admiral Jim de Gritz -
A kobold with the blood of the dragon-god Bahamut running through his veins, Grand Admiral de Gritz (aka The Stainless Steel Kobold) is the ruler of a million space-miner kobolds by divine right, and the (ostensible) leader of the PAX. Skilled with bolter, blade, and a commander of men (of all sizes), his greatest talents lie as an admiral: from the command-deck of the battleship "Dragon's Flight", he has led the PAX fleet to victory on multiple occasions against far superior foes. He is here to liberate the native kobold population, and establish a permanent homeland that none can drive them out from.

- Commander Bra'tac -
Dragonborn Spartacus, with Bahamut's blessings, and Jim's right-hand man. An expert in ground warfare, he cuts an imposing figure with power armour and heavy bolter. An ex-slave, he is here to liberate all those forced to labour by the pirates, and bring justice back to all. His ship "The Liberator" is our go-to for shinanagens, with speed invisiblity and a teleporter.
>>
>>47929008
.cont

- Garth Monet the XXIIIrd -
The richest dwarf in the universe, who decided to buy his way into vampirism so he could take it with him. Sees the region as an investment, capable of making vast profits once pacified. Brought an ancient gold-plated dwarven cruiser with him, along with a private tailor (never goes anywhere without being dressed to the nines). An accomplished duellist, he wields a golden cutlass but would always prefers to scheme or buy his way out of trouble.

- Anaeth Gensyris -
A dryad and head of the Genzine bio-tech corporation. She ate the Fruit of Life, grew an AT field, and has been slowly ascending to godhood ever since. Obsessed with her own power, and militantly athiest, she is always ready to solve a problem through wheeling and dealing. But if that fails, her second recourse is horrible biological superweapons. Has recently learnt terrifyingly unstable magical powers, much to the worry of everyone around her.

- Viros Serril -
Originally a Thundercat space-pirate, he accidentally flew through a warpstorm and got possessed (along with his ship and sword) by a daemon of Khorne. Now 50% cat, 50% brass, and 100% murder, he flies around slaughtering everyone who he can get to face him in combat. He has little interest in anything other than fighting the biggest nasties he can find, and has declared on live TV that he is going to personally take Vox's skulll. His ship the "Event Horizon" is basically a large daemonic cuttlefish with guns strapped on, and is the fastest in the universe. Every other member of the party is terrified of what might happen if he gets bored.
>>
>>47922801
That's beautiful hahaha. :D
>>
das bump
>>
Could I get a coat of arms for this?
Name: Neo Numasan Military
What they do: Reconquering a ruined city (Neo Numas) that they hid in for the past century, the entire military and their king turned into skeletons as well
Who:
Kodor; King of Numas, oversees exploration teams and directs funding and assets of the military and its excavation parties
Eliv; mage, founder of The Mystics of Numas, specializes in necromancy and rejuvenation spells, advisor to Kodor
Thoth; general of the military, it's only recently that she's led her army into battle against other humans, she primarily led exploration parties to recover artifacts and to try and find any piece of land not in shambles
>>
>make request
>thread dies
Why do you do this to me?
>>
this thread will never die
>>
What is bumped may never die
>>
das boot
>>
>>47888601
Bottle Company.
A band of mercenaries pulled not from fine militaries or noble houses, it's primarily comprised of what most would call riffraff and scum; the reason they stand out is that despite taking any job (some of the nastier costing more, of course), they have a record of never once pillaging, stealing, or burning beyond their direct orders.
They take jobs, adventure about, carouse, and generally act like a mercenary company--if a somewhat more agreeable one than most. Most governmental militaries turn up their noses at them due to the fact that they have a more rough-cut good-ol'-boy attitude to doing things, but nobody can deny their prowess at Getting Stuff Done.
They've derived their name due to their penchant for taking bottle glass, primarily greens, though the odd brown and rare blue have been seen, and grinding/polishing them into "gemstones", worn proudly set in tin, copper, or pewter, all about their gear, almost as if mocking upperclassmen who'd do the same with gold and genuine gems.

Captain Harrod Geracht: Leader of the bunch, known for a booming, deep voice, and an even louder laugh; he wields a massive greataxe, but is remarkably very rarely seen with it, preferring to settle things with words than violence.
Head Chef Yevin Gumble: A man who is positively spherical in both face and stature, and a genius at the art of cooking; he keeps the company on their feet, and his culinary prowess with even the most basic of ingredients has proven to both boost his fellow company men's morale as well as any garrisons they're attached to.
"One-Eye" Lief Baconsson: The man responsible for deciding who stays and leaves, he's judge and jury as well as the one who'll size you up before joining; he's four feet tall and weighs seventy-five pounds if you hosed him down first, but the one eye he has left will light fires with its intensity, and his knuckles whistle through the air when he throws a punch.
>>
maybe I should request something else while bumping...
>>
>>47923024
Hey, I don't know if you're still around, but can you do recolours? It's for lore reasons. Only if it's quick/easy for you, though.
>>
>>47941258
Maybe you should shut up
>>
OP will be back guys, you'll see...
>>
>>47944656
hey, OP here, sorry, but I definitely will NOT be back this weekend, as there's lots of family matters.

I tried to get as many requests done as I could ( despite saying multiple times I would not take any more requests... I am just too weak.... ),

you can keep the thread bumped, if you wish, you can also keep posting requests, Generally, but I will return on MONDAY and not sooner :)

I will then be getting to work on the requests that have been posted above and all those I hadn't got to.

I'm really touched how you guys kept this thread alive for basically a whole week <3 :)

Love you /tg/, but maybe it's time to let this one die down.

OP will however be back, next Monday, and OP will make a new thread - then! :) Pinky-promise :)

LG

have a nice sunny weekend
and enjoy the game on sunday,
when Germoney, of course, will prevail again <3

signed: Smileyfag / Heraldrybro / OP
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.