[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this evil? >When you defeat a foe in combat, reducing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: mus98bjK4k1rfyiu4o1_1280.jpg (50 KB, 736x954) Image search: [Google]
mus98bjK4k1rfyiu4o1_1280.jpg
50 KB, 736x954
Is this evil?

>When you defeat a foe in combat, reducing them to zero hit dice, you
may choose to subdue them if using a non-lethal attack. Such a subdued victim revives with 1 hit die and forever
afterwards is subject to your Beast gifts as if they were an animal.
>>
>>47878037
What's a beast gift?
>>
>>47878129

My massive druid dick.
>>
>>47878037
Generally speaking forcing some one to be under the influence of something for ever sounds pretty evil. I mean there are exceptions but you general have to be a pretty massive dick to deserve some sort of permanent punishment.
>>
>>47878149
Well that's probably okay then.
>>
>>47878037
>making friends by beating them up
I don't see an issue here
>>
>>47878037
Not if Nanoha does it...or KM FOURZE.
>>
File: xeno_quetzalcoatl.jpg (793 KB, 1200x766) Image search: [Google]
xeno_quetzalcoatl.jpg
793 KB, 1200x766
>>47880591
The animal part makes me think more of pokemon really. Like maybe the subdued foe slowly loses his body and mind to become just a useful pet monster for the winner.
>>
magical realm slavery is basically automatically evil
>>
>>47880102
james caan?
>>
>>47880102
James you are such a card! We should do turkey sammiches again.
>>
A lot depends on the setting. Some type of generic Greyhawk/Golarion business-as-usual setting? Probably pretty evil, yeah.

Some type of Highlander-setting where the Warmarked are finding each other and dueling with the loser's organization of followers being subsumed into the winners with hierarchy intact such that small groups become larger ones building up to the selection of the one true General of the Warmarked destined to lead them through the great battle? I'm available to play any time but prefer late evenings and my roommate wants to know if they can play a druid?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.