[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think Chaos would be better off as ''united''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Beastmen_beastpath.jpg (97 KB, 736x528) Image search: [Google]
Beastmen_beastpath.jpg
97 KB, 736x528
I think Chaos would be better off as ''united'' in the sense that Beastmen, Daemons and Warriors wouldn't be their own armies just a diverse horde that would still infight a lot.

Also I'd like to point out that Beastmen are cooler than Warriors and if you think otherwise you should go fuck a blender.
>>
What was 6ed?
>>
>disgusting goatmen with a rigid caste system
>badass not-vikings where if the gods favour you or you're just badass or bloody-minded enough you can rise up
How about you go fuck a blender, goatfucker
>>
File: age-of-sigmar-essentials.jpg (67 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
age-of-sigmar-essentials.jpg
67 KB, 1000x1000
>>47876499
Okay.
>>
>>47876671
How about you fuck a blender you fucking snownigger motherfucker

>ooh look I have chaos blessed plate armor I'm so fucking tough, my daddy Khorne gives me the nicest things
>>
>>47876576
The edition where they were divided into separate armies?

Hell, they might have done that in late 5th edition, but my memory on that is very fuzzy.
>>
>>47876700
Looks like you never had their army books in your hands mate.
>>
File: laughing tyrone.gif (3 MB, 240x234) Image search: [Google]
laughing tyrone.gif
3 MB, 240x234
>>47876699
>buttblasted because chaos never gives the filthy goatniggers anything but mutations
>>
>>47876906
I have "Warhammer Armies: Hordes of Chaos" in my closet. It most definitely doesn't have Beastmen in it.
>>
>>47876979
But mutations are a good thing and even Chaos Warriors consider them a blessing.
>>
Beastmen should have always been seperate from Chaos and be like weird Magic of Beasts creatures that are allies and/or enemies to the Wood Elves and Tree People.

We already have Chaos Animal abominations in the Skaven.

Fight me.
>>
>>47877031
Call me when they're extra limbs or something of actual use instead of shit that makes people laugh at you
>>
>>47877000
Here's a You for you lazy fuck. Now download the other one and stop asking dumb questions.
>>
>>47876671
>>badass not-vikings where if the gods favour you or you're just badass or bloody-minded enough you can rise up

They only avour you if you're badass or bloody-minded enough
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.