[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doe's your bigbad laugh or cackle at everything? What does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: emperorpalpatine.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
emperorpalpatine.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
Doe's your bigbad laugh or cackle at everything?

What does this even denote?
>>
>>47874605
Megalomania and arrogance.
>>
>>47874605
That he's a jolly guy and loves what he does.
>>
An impending dickening.
>>
Well he is a terrible comedian who thinks all of his joke are hilarious due to him running a corporation where anyone who fails to laugh at his joke typically die shortly after it has been years since nobody has laughed at his jokes leading him to think they were funnier than they were over the years making him form a terrible sense of humour. His plots are pranks and his monologues are jokes none are funn
>>
Saturday Cartoon Villany.
>>
>>47874605
Yeah, he's got a very distinct, very gangsta cackle "HO HO HO!"
>>
>>47874605
My BBEG laughs when he believes he's outmaneuvered his enemies.
Like when he committed tactical suicide to level a city and dying advanced his plan.
The spell he cast had a scramble time of 24 hours, though, so they were able to evacuate in time. It was more about displacing an entire city's population and sending a message.
>>
>>47874605
he wears a lot of feathers and they tickle him when he talks
>>
>>47874605

It denotes that he's fucking insane. Best BBEGs are always absolutely of their rocker.
>>
>>47874605
ya know, for as shit as they were at least the prequils gave us a well known perfect example of a lawful evil.
>>
>>47874605
>FOOLS! NOW I WILL EXPLAIN TO YOU MY ELABORATE PLAN YOU SHOULD HAVE FIGURED OUT BY YOURSELVES!
>>
No, my big bad is spectacularly humorless, because he has a giant temper and a shockingly fragile ego. People have been kicked out of airlocks and/or tortured to death because he thought they were mocking him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.