[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shinning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: I've got more demons.jpg (120 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
I've got more demons.jpg
120 KB, 500x344
>Make a level 4 Dragonwrought Kobold Sorcerer. Dragonlored. I cast as a level six spell caster.

>I play a ground zero session before joining the group to get a feel for my character.

>The first monster he sends at me is a basically a sea giant

>It swings. I cast an immediate curse, making its club bounce back and crack itself in the head.

>Negative hit points. I have 4 strength. Coup de grace

>It rolls a one

The tiny weak kobold just smash in a giant's head in with a fire hardened tree root.. My group is going to love me.
>>
epic!!!!!

i roll the gud dice and my gm JUST CAN'T and all the players applauded

and that kobold's name was albert einstein
>>
>>47871903

Nice shit post. The topic is shinning, not acting like a summerfag fuckboy.
>>
lol, great natty 20 story, epic!

I once made a barbarian who intimidated an avalanche to survive it, I rolled a 20 so the GM had to let it happen

I said he survived by posing at it LOL
>>
>>47871819
>>47871953
>>47872060

3 posts, 2 posters at the time of my reply.
OP, you could do better with your time.
>>
>>47872116
>,
could just be the shit poster shitposting it up

hell YOU could be the shitposter
>>
>>47871819
>a level 4 Dragonwrought Kobold Sorcerer. Dragonlored. I cast as a level six spell caster.

No one cares, dumb 3.Xposter. Losers like you who masturbate to "builds" and "mathhammer" are a blight upon the hobby.
>>
File: Pink hair smug stare.png (31 KB, 178x184) Image search: [Google]
Pink hair smug stare.png
31 KB, 178x184
>>47872116
>>47872060

>Shit posting in a story thread

>You could do better with your time

>>47872368

You're just mad because your core paladin sucks ass. There's nothing wrong with making a build.
>>
>>47872802
What kind of person willingly plays 3.X just to make builds that offer no resistance or effort?

I mean sure, congratulations, you broke the very easy to break game, I can do the same by playing a druid.

Why bother playing the game then?
>>
>>47872913
>just to make builds that offer no resistance or effort?

What the fuck do you think I'm playing? Pun pun?

Anyway, someone with a good DM and time to kill on rolling some dice.

You do realize the DM can throw druids, wizards, and clerics your way right? Clearly you've been playing with some scrub dms.

Why bother? To have fun. I don't know why you're getting so upset about it.
>>
>>47872968
>Dm doesn't want to bend his entire story around one little fag casting bullshit spells for bullshit reasons

>Also doesn't want to spend ages making NPC counter-builds just to handle someone being a little dicklet

You know there is never any fun in a group when you play as the wizard who goes "Oh I cast X Y and Z encounter over" For everything right?
>>
File: ARE YOU KIDDING ME.jpg (75 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.jpg
75 KB, 500x581
>>47873021

Who said anyone is forcefully bending anything? Clearly you've just had one too many fags join your campaigns and were too afraid to speak up on what was and wasn't acceptable.

Actually. It just sounds like you're anti caster in general. Enjoy playing a vanilla fighter and dragging the rest of the group down by mid game faggot.

>>Also doesn't want to spend ages making NPC counter-builds just to handle someone being a little dicklet

A straight wizard is one of, if not thee most power class in the game next to clerics and druids. If you're a good DM you can get around a kobold sorc very easily. You can even get past another wizard very easily. You just suck ass.
>>
>>47873092
Yeah, I get around Kobold sorcerers by not letting people play fucking Kobolds because it's always THAT GUYS who want to play Kobolds.

As a DM it's not my job to try and defeat your character just because you Min/max's for the sake of feeling smug. I'll just remove you from the game because you're obviously not there to have fun as a group.

When I need to start making encounters specifically around your character, you're officially being a disruptive cunt way too much
>>
>>47871819
>Playing a 3rd stage Plymmaster with two subtrades in Overmind
>Horde of Tynds attack
>"Don't worry I've got this"
>Get out a Borderstaff and a Rope
>Turn it purple and hit one of their heads
>Fumble 4g6
>Get a 2
>Everyone looks at me
>The Tynds start to wobble
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.