[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's MaritLage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: PcW5EYz.jpg (303 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
PcW5EYz.jpg
303 KB, 1632x1224
It's MaritLage
>>
>>47870165
Kek
>>
>>47870165
It's just Emrakul.
Sigh..
>>
You were expecting a twist?
It was me Emrakul.
>>
Have spoilers started? What have I missed? I'm fine with it being Emrakul.

This is Bloodborne: The Set.
>>
>>47870399
This. Eldrazi corrupted demons and angels are cool.
>>
>>47870165
What's more interesting is that the tentacles are facing in the same direction as the archers - outwards, at something beyond the city walls.
>>
>>47870432
All that means is that the defenders of the city have royally fucked up and expect an attack from beyond the walls. The attack isn't coming from beyond the walls.
>>
>>47870432
>>47870468
Haven't you seen Godzilla? The bigger you are the bigger your Stealth bonus.
>>
>>47870165
All hail emeria
>>
>>47870165
You're Marit Lage.
>>
>>47870432
>The tentacles fight with the town
>Gerard has been stitching mountains of corpses together since the angles started murdering shit
>No boards his giant zombie to fight Emrakul

We pacific rim now.
>>
Marit showing up out of fucking nowhere and recking emrakul would be neat.
>>
>>47871830
I'm apparently in some kind of a minority in that I think Marit Lage is stupid and that Emrakul would be great.
>>
>>47870399
>>47870421
>Liking Bloodborne
Please kill yourself
>>
>>47873040
>Implying it's a bad thing that people like this critically acclaimed game
Please get the fuck out >>>/v/

Although I will say I haven't played it, I just like the concept.
>>
>>47871727
>Dear Sister, it seems we must come to a temporary truce in order to cancel the apocalypse
>>
>>47873040
>>liking what I don't like
>kill yourself

Please stop.
>>
I love these kind of bolt-throwers.

Also the Anglo-Germanic look of Innistrad is just cool.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.