[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when the Dreaded Thirteenth spell hits, how far does it go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: broodhorror.jpg (23 KB, 570x222) Image search: [Google]
broodhorror.jpg
23 KB, 570x222
So when the Dreaded Thirteenth spell hits, how far does it go?

If it hits a female, does she go full on mutated brood monster or does she just become an unmutated Skaven female?
>>
>>47859616
unmutated female Skaven
>>
>>47859616
>>47859828
Skaven are mutants.
>>
>>47860372
but the females are born more or less the same size as male skaven, they just get mutated into behemoths.
>>
>>47861040
I was always of the impression that they are naturally huge and bloated baby machines. Granted, they help them along but that's their natural state.
>>
>>47862777
Nope, female Skaven are born and look like any other Skaven, until they are mutated into horrible baby machines. There was a female Skaven that was born with white fur and was inducted into the Grey Seer council.
>>
>>47865574
I've read the Skaven Codex a few times, never saw that. Or does that come from one of the books?

In either case, citation please.
>>
>>47865666
I want to think that at least some of the clanrats and skavenslaves are unmutated females, who look and act exactly like the rest of the skaven. This way, if a group of skaven gets isolated somewhere, they can at least reproduce. When the skaven invaded Ulthuan the Elves were determined to hold them on the beach, because once they went inland they would vanish into the caves and forests and remain there for many long decades. Since we know skaven only live to be about 15-20 without special treatment, I want to say they had some sort of reproductive capabilities
>>
>>47865574
>Nope, female Skaven are born and look like any other Skaven

No, female Skaven are baby machines.

>There was a female Skaven that was born with white fur and was inducted into the Grey Seer council.

Bullshit.
>>
File: ducke.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ducke.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
Both sides lack citations
Cite sources, and discussion will be more than headcanon war
>>
>>47870243

I might be misremembering this, but isn't there a female skaven mercenary in mordheim?
>>
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Skaven#Female_Skaven

"However, there is a mention of a female Skaven in the same position as her male peers in the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay supplement Warpspawn, where a white-furred female with skill in magic appears early on. "
>>
>>47870326

Of course, Warhammer Armies Skaven 7th ed describes female Skaven as rare and at most, semi-intelligent.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.