[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tundra civ ep.67
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 16
File: World Map.png (4 MB, 9312x6792) Image search: [Google]
World Map.png
4 MB, 9312x6792
Welcome everyone, new and old players alike! This is Tundra civ, a civ thread series in a fictional, non-fantasy setting where you play as the rulers of the White Republic, a nation in a world similar to our own.
Check out the pastebin for story, technologies, stats etc (updating it right now)
http://pastebin.com/t7gWa2pa
And an archive of previous threads if you want to skim through some of them.
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.tg/subject/Civ/username/Civ%20bulgar/page/1/
Previously on Tundra civ:
The Second World War has ended - the Spirelords were destroyed along with their Spaceship thanks to the heroic sacrifice of General Malhus. Many millions of people died in the war and many cities were destroyed. After sending expeditionary forces to asisst the revived NPU government, the last remnants of the automaton forces have been defeated and the world is once more at peace.
It's now the summer of 1200 After the Exile, for the last year our efforts have been put into rebuilding the ruined cities and restoring our pre-war economic status. Great progress has been made towards that goal so far.
>Population:142 000 000 (78% white, 15 % chink,2%hibibi, 4%darkskin,1% pacharnati)
>Colonials: 12 300 000 Eyerdar 13 300 000 Veita 14 700 000 Ocras
>Agriculture:8/10
>Resources:8/10
>Manufacturing:7/10
>Trade and services:7/10
>Political stability:8/10

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve navy
>F.Government & Laws
>G.Research & Development
>H.Diplomacy & War
>>
>>47855928
INB4 you even tweet about this thread.
>C.Construction
Reconstruction!
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>47855928

>C

Gotta rebuild everything to be better than it was.
>>
>>47855928
>B
Communism
>>
>>47856224
>Holodomorcausting our people
>creating marxism and other shitty cultural idea who alienate one part of the individualism/commutairanism synergy
0/10 kys
>>
>>47856270
I'm not doing Stalin communism you dick.
We're going Chian communism for that easy child labor cash.
>>
>>47856312
>China communism
"The Three Years of Great Chinese Famine (simplified Chinese: 三年大饥荒; traditional Chinese: 三年大饑荒; pinyin: Sānnián dà jīhuāng), referred to by the Communist Party of China as the Three Years of Natural Disasters (simplified Chinese: 三年自然灾害; traditional Chinese: 三年自然災害; pinyin: Sānnián zìrán zāihài), the Difficult Three Year Period (simplified Chinese: 三年困难时期; traditional Chinese: 三年困難時期; pinyin: Sānnián kùnnán shíqī) or Great Leap Forward Famine, was the period in the People's Republic of China between the years 1959 and 1961 characterized by widespread famine. Drought, poor weather, and the policies of the Communist Party of China contributed to the famine, although the relative weights of the contributions are disputed due to the Great Leap Forward.

According to government statistics, there were 15 million excess deaths in this period. However, the Chinese government at this time was taken over by market reformers who were strongly opposed to the Great Leap Forward.[2] Unofficial estimates vary, but scholars have estimated the number of famine victims to be between 20 and 43 million.[3] Historian Frank Dikötter, having been granted special access to Chinese archival materials, estimates that there were at least 45 million premature deaths from 1958 to 1962.[4][5]"
literaly worse than the holodomorcaust
>>
File: construction4.jpg (77 KB, 570x577) Image search: [Google]
construction4.jpg
77 KB, 570x577
We will continue to rebuild - Eyerdar still lies mostly in ruins and there is much work to be done. The war with the Spirelords led to much scientific advancement, progress that would've taken decades was done in years, construction and engineering have advanced greatly as we can build bigger, taller, stronger and also cheaper buildings.
A.Build affordable mass housing to allow a faster repopulation of urban areas
B.Construct great buildings, monuments, skyscrapers to make our cities beautiful
C.Build sprawling cities with suburbs and focus on infrastructural development
D.Other idea
>>
>>47856357
>C.Build sprawling cities with suburbs and focus on infrastructural development
Urbanism is best if not too dense.
High population density has strange effect on the mind due to abnormal amount of social interactions.
Best to limit this by limiting the population density.
>>
While waiting for other players:
After Tundra civ's story is finished, I plan to make a fantasy civ thread. I'm designing the setting right now, drawing maps and thinking up of starting lore - about races, deities etc. First thing the players would have to pick is a starting race, then an era(ancient, classical, early medieval, late medieval) and location/sub-culture. While in Tundra civ the players sort of take the role of the nation's ruling Council, the game I'm planning would have players be representing factions, each with their own interests. The players' decisions would influence the direction in which the civilization is headed, but it wouldn't be exactly like in Tundra civ where votes are taken and a single course is decided upon.
Only thing I'm wondering about is if I should have that fantasy civ on /qst/ or /tg/.
>>
>>47856655
i'd rather have it be on qst really, there's no con to having it be on qst apart from the 48Hlimit autosage which we'll likely never hit even with 750 post autosage limit.
i'd really like if we implemented the idea of ruling houses, like having players be actual people in dynasties.
Kindda like CK2 except we represent character in and can have other player be in our diynasties and fuse or ally with other dynasties to create factions.
It could be hard to keep track of but could also be highly fun with simple rules that anyone could follow such as rolling a certain amount on a d100 once you character gets too old and have to roll a certain amount for him to survive to the next turn.
>>
>>47856357
>C.Build sprawling cities with suburbs and focus on infrastructural development
>>
>>47856655
qst is fine. Are you sure you can run it though.
C
>>
The cities of tomorrow! Built to accomodate both heavy automobile traffic and public transport, industrial areas, commercial districts, public parks and suburban residential areas.
>Population:143 000 000 (78% white, 15 % chink,2%hibibi, 4%darkskin,1% pacharnati)
>Colonials: 12 500 000 Eyerdar 13 400 000 Veita 14 800 000 Ocras
>Manufacturing:8/10
>Trade and services:8/10

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve navy
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War

>>47856905
>>47856905
I'll figure it out. We can have multiple players in one faction or have alligned factions. For instance, there'll be many deities one can worship - aristocrats and burghers may usually be opposed, but those who belong to the cult of X could work together to increase their faith's influence.
I'll have to keep tabs on the civilization's progress in general and on the various players and factions - how much wealth, lands and assets they have etc.
I'll find some way, I just need players.
>>
>>47857052
You have me as a player.
>B Culture and Religion
We need to increase our culture.
>>
>>47857052
>>B.Culture & Religion
>>
>>47857052
We need to go to space and rally our people under our banner in the stars!

>I'll find some way, I just need players.
there a crowd on qst, and most on them are interested in quests, also you can count of most of us i believe.
if we count us namefags and average amount of anonymous who might get interested, if you tweet about it and run it somewhere around 19h GTM you'll likely get 15 players to start off.
also keeping track of people's assets might be complicated and require pastebins and you'll have to figure out a turn system that let factions react to each others actions while also keeping a good pace.
You have my whole trust Bulgar, you're the QM that can make qst great for again.
>>
Culturzeit
Last time we rebuilt the Old Ranger Statue and remade it with two soldiers(pre-war and post-war) helping the old ranger up and we also set up Veteran's Aid programs.

A.Religious organisation
B.Development of the arts
C.State propaganda
D.A new wonder
E.Sports & Events
F.Other

Suggestions along with a choice are welcome for more flavour.
>>
>>47857235
>B.Development of the arts
>>
>>47857235
A
>>
>>47857235
>B.
>>
>>47857235
>D.A new wonder
>E.Sports & Events
I propose we make a grand ceremony to our victory along with a wonder as a memorial to those who fell.
A statue of the doomship we captured at a 1/10th scale with in front a statue of all the great general we had in all war in a pose walking foroward with name plates on the ground of each regiment's losses under their command. and in front all of the general a statue to represent hapiness and safety with a family.
Of course the ceremony of to unveil the monument must be broadcasted on TV and have a good amound of prarding our forces around Centerhold to show the safety that our forces represent to our citizens.
>>
>>47857235
>E. Sports & Events
>>
>>47857235
In terms of Development of the arts, we should make songs and paintings of the battles in the war, like the ballad of Malchus in the Doomship, or the Painting for the battle of Victory city.
>>
>>47857597
I don't think we should focus too much on the war itself but instead look totrward rebuilding ourselves after that war.
Ballad could be sung but now that the nose is defeated we must enter a bit of a "never again" philosophy about it.
Not to a damaging extent but at least enough to let vets and families rebuild themselves without having grandad have a seizure at the museum because of a flashback.
I think it would be much better if we focused on glorifying the consequence much more than the act and entered a renewed era for classical and relist beauty and expressionism that focus more on what we preserved than what we lost to keep up an optimistic sprirt within our culture instead of a vengeful one.
>>
Since the votes are all over the place, we'll make a general decision on what cultural course our government will encourage
A.The glory of war and our great victory, readiness to take on any foe, any time
B.An appreciation for what we've preserved and an optimistic onlook towards the future
C.Other idea
>>
>>47857729
>B.An appreciation for what we've preserved and an optimistic onlook towards the future
>>
>>47857729
>B.An appreciation for what we've preserved and an optimistic onlook towards the future
>>
Rolled 55, 19 = 74 (2d100)

An optimistic course has been chosen - we look to the future and towards a peaceful and prosperous world.
Rolling for general development - 1 for international matters and 1 for internal
>>
>>47857835
shit
>>
In world news, the NPU government has regained full control over the country's territory and infrastructure. That state was the least damaged by the war, having been taken over with almost no resistance in the first months. Technology is progressing at great speeds in the NPU, benefitting from the artifacts remaining from the Spirelords. Their economy is booming and they are once again attracting immigrants from other nations.
Within the White Republic, we've had some increases in crime rates, particulary in regards to the drug trade - the consumption of illegal substances such as tobacco and amphetamine - a drug widely used during the war among soldiers - has increased substantially in the past decade.
On top of that, the National Treasury is practically empty and we are now borrowing money to handle the costs of all the government post-war programs, rebuilding both our cities and our military forces - around 80% of all Axis forces during the final battle of the Eye of Sand were anhilated, a great amount of manpower and equipment was lost.
Most of the cities that were damaged or destroyed have been rebuilt now, by the end of 1201. The urban conservatives that form the basis of the ruling coalition in Parliament are now under scrutiny as the rural faction is looking to work with the market liberals for the 1202 mid-term elections.

>Population:144 000 000 (78% white, 15 % chink,2%hibibi, 4%darkskin,1% pacharnati)
>Colonials: 12 600 000 Eyerdar 13 500 000 Veita 14 800 000 Ocras
>Political stability:6/10

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve navy
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War
>>
>>47857997
>>F.Government & Laws
>>
>>47857997
>F.Government & Laws
Include drug test to qualify for veteran care.
we'll have to work on economy next.
>>
>missed the thread with the big showdown between us and the spirelords
Awww.

>>47857997
>A.Improve economy
We fix our ecnomy first, then we can spend a bajillion dollars on antidrug-adds and such.
>>
>>47858190
glad to have you back councillor, i'll vote for economy next turn, we do need to fix the debt issue by making our nation entreprises fabricate and lend equipement.
Regarding manpower i expect we'll have a baby boom soon.
>>
>>47858328
Did the Kaichou Emperor also die or is he still around?
>i expect we'll have a baby boom soon.
I'll be doing my part.
>>
>>47858428
>Did the Kaichou Emperor also die or is he still around?
he dead
>>
File: health7.jpg (41 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
health7.jpg
41 KB, 700x467
We already have heavy anti-drug legislature and advertisement in place. The situation was under control before the war, but a soldier fighting in the ruins of Victory City, against an enemy who does not sleep and does not get tired, needs something to boost his abilities. Amphetamine addiction is widely spread among both current soldiers and veterans.

A.Focus on rehabilitation and prevention
B.Focus on punishment and rooting out the distributors
C.LEGALIZE IT
D.Don't get too involved, another layer of government bureaucracy won't fix this
>>
>>47858472
>A.Focus on rehabilitation and prevention
>>
>>47858472
they'll always find some, but amphetamine isn't easy to buy or cheap so prevention will be more easy than rooting out the distributors, since if they don't have buys they won't produce anymore.
Destroying the demand is easier than destroying the offer and more effective and the long term.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine
>>
File: 1401194493884.jpg (101 KB, 800x632) Image search: [Google]
1401194493884.jpg
101 KB, 800x632
>>47858446
He gave his life for us all I expect.
He will not be forgotten, some abstract monument will be raised to his bravery.
>>47858472
>>
>>47858544
>He gave his life for us all I expect.
nah he joined the jews
>>
File: Rage.png (95 KB, 283x244) Image search: [Google]
Rage.png
95 KB, 283x244
>>47858585
I never trusted that guy.

Dirty pseudo-japanese magical-highlander-immortal backstabbing traitor, we will construct some abstract monument to remind future generations to never trust mysterious magical immortals who claim to be on our side.
>>
>>47858544

>https://desustorage.org/tg/thread/47725242/#q47732864
>>
Rehabilitation and prevention it is.
Now on to the financial situation
A.Impose austerity measures, cut any unnecessary social spending spending
B.Cut military spending
C.Borrow as much money as we have to in order to complete our current projects and then hope the cash flows in

>>47858544
>>47858585
>>47858659
Check the posts I made about the story of SPIRE, ep.65. The Emperor got abducted by the remaining Spirelords, they needed him alive and kept him on the bridge when Malhus was taken there as well. The Emperor patched in a radio frequency to allow some of the radio teams on the ground to listen in to what the Spirelords were talking about - this allowed the government to learn what happened on that ship. When Malhus reached for his grenades, the automaton guards noticed that and raised their weapons against him. Majiro threw himself at the autoamtons, giving Malhus the precious few seconds he needed to blow the bridge up.
The true nature of SPIRE is kept as a government secret at present. The Kaichou Imperial Regency is currently at the head of their government and the story that is being sold to the public is that the Emperor battled the Spirelords in the final battle and was greviously wounded and returned to his palace.
>>
>>47858775
>B.Cut military spending
we don't need a heavy military budget when we're the only superpower.
>>
File: 1401193816729.jpg (92 KB, 800x632) Image search: [Google]
1401193816729.jpg
92 KB, 800x632
>>47858775
>B.Cut military spending

>giving Malhus the precious few seconds he needed to blow the bridge up.
Abstract monument to him having been our most trusted ally & giving his life to save the world then.
>>
>>47858775
>B.Cut military spending
>>
>>47858775
B
I'm here
Also I think the NPU will backstab us in the future like they always do.
>>
We've cut the military budget - the world is war weary and we must focus on other things. Military technology has advanced far beyond civic tech We're in the 70s in terms of military, 60s in other tech, 50s in cultural and political development.

>Population:145 000 000 (78% white, 15 % chink,2%hibibi, 4%darkskin,1% pacharnati)
>Colonials: 12 700 000 Eyerdar 13 600 000 Veita 14 900 000 Ocras
>Political stability:7/10

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve navy
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War
>>
>>47858988
>A.Improve economy
we must apply all that tech that we reseached in the war to civil technology and our entreprises to make huge amount of money
>>
>>47858988
A
Also are the NPU rebuilding their army?

They better not.
>>
>>47858988
>>G.Research & Development
>>
File: pajit16.jpg (242 KB, 936x666) Image search: [Google]
pajit16.jpg
242 KB, 936x666
>>47859101
After the Great War, the Axis stripped the NPU of much of its territory, forced it to pay reparations and to get rid of its armed forces. The terms of the peace treaty were obeyed and later renegotiated in 1194 AE, with most of their former territory being returned to them while the Union remained a disarmed nation. As a result of that, they were unable to resist being conquered by the Spirelords - their densely populated territories were used as a manufacturing and recruiting base by the Spirelords - the result is that almost no settlements were destroyed and the resurgent NPU has actually inherited some of the technology the Spirelords left behind in their factories - they don't quite know how to build automatons of their own yet, though. After the war the remaining human soldiers in service to the Spirelords returned to NPU territory - many turned to banditry or formed warbands, trying to carve empires for themselves, but with the help of the White Republic, the NPU's newly formed Defence Force was able to quell those rebellions and restore order. Since then the NPUDF has increased in size and power and the NPU as a whole is prospering. Their government is cooperative towards the Axis nation and has disavowed all Spirelord actions and imprisoned Spirelords soldiers who fought on after the war.
>>
>>47859195
Thanks for the respond.
>>
>>47859030
>>47859101
What will the economic policy be now?
A.Develop a superior agricultural base
B.Develop modern industry and increase manufacturing quality and output
C.Focus on improving the financial system and providing business incentives and opportunities
D.Let the free market fix it - lower taxes, spending and regulations to make our businesses more competetive and productive, the market liberals will finall be happy
>>
>>47859325
>B.Develop modern industry and increase manufacturing quality and output
>>
>>47859325
B
>>
B.Develop modern industry and increase manufacturing quality and output
>>
File: production13.jpg (249 KB, 1083x1390) Image search: [Google]
production13.jpg
249 KB, 1083x1390
Computers, automobiles, petrochemical products, pharmaceuticals, aeroplanes, ships, radios, TVs - our nation will be at the forefront of technological advancement in production!

>Population:146 000 000 (78% white, 15 % chink,2%hibibi, 4%darkskin,1% pacharnati)
>Colonials: 12 800 000 Eyerdar 13 700 000 Veita 15 000 000 Ocras
>Manufacturing:9/10

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve navy
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War
>>
>>47859577
>>
>>47859577
>>
>>47859577
G
Let make spaceships,
>>
Research naturally progresses at a certain pace, but what will the government focus on developing in particular? Pick one or two(at an extra financial burden)
A.Nuclear power
B.Automatisation
C.Computer technology
D.Space program
E.Military technology
F.Civic tech - medicine, consumer goods etc.
>>
>>47859677
>F.Civic tech - medicine, consumer goods etc.
>>
>>47859677
B+C
these will greatly lower costs in the future
>>
>>47859677
>D.Space program
>>
>>47859677
>B+C
means we research for free because automatisation and computing have a high return on investement and will give us a chance at creating good satellites.
>>
>>47859677
D and F
>>
>>47859711
changed to F
>>
>>47859677
Since it's going to be a tie I'm going to change >>47859761 to B and C
>>
File: 1333074550387.jpg (401 KB, 779x1200) Image search: [Google]
1333074550387.jpg
401 KB, 779x1200
>>47859677
>D.Space program
>>
File: computer3.jpg (38 KB, 610x208) Image search: [Google]
computer3.jpg
38 KB, 610x208
Using recoverd Spirelord technology, computing hardware and software continues to advance at rapid speeds along with other areas of electrical engineering and machinery. The third generation of digital computing is based on integrated circuits, also known as microchips, and the first commercially available personal computers are now sold at a hefty price.
Using computers, modern factories are now able to automate their production to a greater extent. There is a high demand for trained engineers as unskilled labor looks to become largely obsolete in modern industrial production in the not-so-distant future.
It is 1204 now, elections for Chancellor are underway.

>Population:147 500 000 (79% white, 15 % chink,1%hibibi, 4%darkskin,1% pacharnati)
>Colonials: 13 000 000 Eyerdar 13 800 000 Veita 15 100 000 Ocras
>Manufacturing:10/10

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve navy
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War
>>
>>47859972
>elections for Chancellor are underway.
perfect moment for the next chancellor to swear that he'll give us another moon.
>>
File: 1334015619986.png (321 KB, 400x334) Image search: [Google]
1334015619986.png
321 KB, 400x334
>>47859972
We're going into space, one way or another.
>>
>>47859972
G
The new Chanceller will lead us to the moon
>>
>>47860044
hey look at the bright side of things.
Assembly of rockets will be easier and more realiable with automatization.
Also having microchips will help us calculate trajectory and needed thrusts.
we might be able to send something into our orbit this year and in the other's moon orbit next year!
And soon manned orbit and maybe landings in like 5 to 10 years which is crazy fast.
Or even crazier stuff if we study the wault ship's engines.
>>
>>47859972
>>B.Culture & Religion
>>
>>47860106
Also with going to the moon, it will open up a whole new market of jobs.

Since someone has to make the food, and the parts of the spaceships.
>>
>>47860237
thus resolving the potential issue of experiencing a recent loss of job because of automatisation.
We just have to set up education program to educate jobless people in engineering and other stuff.
>>
The NPU were the first to launch a satellite earlier this year into a low planetary orbit. The Kaichou launched their own satellite at an even higher orbit two months later.
Politics in our nation have been categorised by social and economic stances - socially there are the liberals who seek to expand civil and political rights, nationalists who seek to protect the interests of the white majority, conservatives who advocate for maintaining the status quo and traditionalists who value the faith of Ancestral Elementalism and our people's traditions. Economically, there's technocrats(currently in power) who support the government's involvement in the economy, particulary modern high-tech industry; populists who look out for the lower and middle class and free market capitalists who want lower taxes and lower government involvement in the economy.

Three main candidates contend for the Chancellor's seat in the 1204 elections - only one will win.

A. National populist Ernes Numbar wants to help the rural regions, strengthen the economy and take care of our debt as priorities, while also asserting our position as global superpower
B.Market liberal Rigud Getter wants to lower taxes, eliminate debt and corruption and give more rights to minorities and Regions
C.Conservative technocrat Leir Uppon wants to be the first to put a man - a white man - on the other moon(we are 1 of 2 that orbit a gas giant) and improve education

Who will get the most support from the political establishment?
>>
>>47860412
>C.Conservative technocrat Leir Uppon wants to be the first to put a man - a white man - on the other moon(we are 1 of 2 that orbit a gas giant) and improve education
>>
File: space1.jpg (70 KB, 660x532) Image search: [Google]
space1.jpg
70 KB, 660x532
>>47860412
Well shit, forgot the pic of the pajit satellite.
No manned spaceflight has occured yet,but the three other nations are all working on their space programs.
>>
File: 1371669376416.jpg (151 KB, 640x471) Image search: [Google]
1371669376416.jpg
151 KB, 640x471
>>47860412
>C. put a man on the moon
Alien babes, here we come.
>>
>>47860446
shit we're late!
but we can still pull an American style victory by getting a man up there quick and useful satelittes too.
Having microchips on satelittes make them much more useful than dumb radio signal emitors.
It actually allow them to sort out the data before it's sent making the message much more efficient realiable, so our satelitte will not just be a "proof of concept" it will actual provide useful scientific data that our scientist most likely crave for.
>>
>>47860412
C Men on moon
We were late because we had the whole rebuilding of our country.

But still not bad and it just goes to show we will never give in to any challenge.
>>
>>47860412
>C.Conservative technocrat Leir Uppon wants to be the first to put a man - a white man - on the other moon(we are 1 of 2 that orbit a gas giant) and improve education
>>
The establishment will support his campaign, but how will it be recieved by the people? Getter is popular in the South, while Numbar is strong in the East, it will be one of the most interesting elections in our Republic's history.
Give me 1 roll for each of the candidates in their respective order - Numbar, Getter and Uppon. Uppon's got help from the establishment politicians, but it's the people's will that matters.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>47860626
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>47860475
here's a fast roadmap i thought out to cover research ground quickly while still being useful.
>First main mission:
Big satelite in High orbit!
Demonstrating we can deliver a high payload into high orbit.
We'll likely use frogs and plant for biological observation in it as well.
The follow up mission would be to send either a man into high orbit for fame.
>Second main mission:
Send a probe with trans-lunar propulsion to the other moon.
It can have a dog in it even or be an unmanned lander even just crashing on it.
This would be used to research translunar propulsion carefully in our environement.
then we'd obviously send a manned lander there.
also i'll go soon i have to get some sleep.
>>
>>47860644
>welp Numbar win.
who would have though a National populist would win?
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>
>>47860663
It's Donald Trump all over again.
>>
>>47860663
>>47860663
Don't lose hope. Give me another roll instead and we'll see what happens.
Hand rubbing intensifies
>>
>>47860681
>>47860684
>>47860685
well at least he want to keep our status as a superpower so he'll settle for a correct budget for our space agency and since Uppon still got a bit of support he'll probably not be against improving education at some point.
>>
>>47860685
I don't think we should go against the people. Let's hope that he fund our mission to the moon.
>>47860740
Also I think with the better economy we could maybe like us to get into space. To show we are the superpower in the world.
>>
>>47860644
>>47860647
>>47860681
After a spectacular blunder during the first major debate, Getter is finished and now it's to Numbar versus Uppon.
Getter's supporters in the South are what the two candidates will be fighting for, but whaat will the establishment do? Getter is leading in the polls by double digits right now and his train seems unstoppable!
A.Get behind him and try to sway him into investing heavily into the space program
B.Double down on supporting Uppon, our positions are threeatened by this wild card!
C.Don't mess around with the people's will, we'll see what happens on election day(2 months away)
>>
>>47860778
>C.Don't mess around with the people's will, we'll see what happens on election day(2 months away)
>>
>>47860778
>A.Get behind him and try to sway him into investing heavily into the space program
It's better to make sure he makes a solid case at least.
He surely won't be against a space program since he's a populist and space programs make the public go WHOOSH
>>
>>47860778
A.
Let's not have the same mistake the republican party in the United State. And let's support him, and people love space, they'll love space vets.
>>
Ernes Numbar, national populist, has won the 1204 Chancellor's election. While not as an official campaign promise to put a man on the other moon, he has said that he will support the RSEA(republican space exploration agency)'s efforts.
Give me a roll for our first space mission!
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>47860928
here goes nothing i'll go to sleep afterwards
>>
>>47860928
Someone roll i can't take all the major rolls in the thread
>>
>>47860939
yep, challenger time
>>
File: space2.jpg (1 MB, 3555x2879) Image search: [Google]
space2.jpg
1 MB, 3555x2879
The RSEA's first manned spaceflight mission was a catastrophe, as a mechanical failure in the rocket engines resulted in the fuel reserves igniting and the ship exploding - less than two minutes after liftoff at that. We managed to put an unmanned satellite up earlier, but that didn't help much since even the SA has already done that.
The people's morale is hurt.
>Population:148 000 000 (79% white, 15 % chink,1%hibibi, 4%darkskin,1% pacharnati)
>Colonials: 13 000 000 Eyerdar 13 800 000 Veita 15 100 000 Ocras
>Manufacturing:10/10
>Political stability:6/10

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve navy
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War
>>
>>47861014
G more space funding
Time for a JFK space speech.
>>
>>47861014
G.
>>
>>47861014
>>
We will not give up on trying! Another roll for the RSEA
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47861233
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>47861233
>>
>>47861260
god fucking dam it
>>
>>47861233
Can we use the average of the three rolls?
Since it our second try
>>
Let's make it an average of the three (49,33)
Progress is slow. Initial failures lowered confidence in the RSEA and even though its methods have improved, funding is rather short on hand. Theoretical plans for various space missions have been drawn up and the work that's been done in 1205 is mostly just setting up a proper base and headquarters near the city of Grass Way. The first successful manned spaceflight the RSEA managed to perform was in early 1206, 2 months after the Kaichou had managed it themselves. Work continues.

One last turn now before I go to bed, probably.
>Population:149 000 000 (79% white, 15 % chink,1%hibibi, 4%darkskin,1% pacharnati)
>Colonials: 13 200 000 Eyerdar 13 900 000 Veita 15 100 000 Ocras
>Political stability:7/10

>A.Improve economy
>B.Culture & Religion
>C.Construction
>D.Improve military
>E.Improve navy
>F.Government & Laws
>H.Diplomacy & War
>>
>>47861439
First man on the moon

Also you should roll for in external and internal development to use for the next thread.
>>
>>47861439
G
Space here we come
>>
>>47861439
>>A.Improve economy
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

We'll try another roll - both general development and space mission. Doing it now and ending the thread
>>
>>47861705
Great rolls, also Bulgar I think the the KE, SA, NPU, should have some internal problems, let them have some fun like we have.

Also great thread.
>>
>>47861705
Also I'm up for that new thread story you have in store in the future.
>>
File: space3.jpg (2 MB, 2349x2363) Image search: [Google]
space3.jpg
2 MB, 2349x2363
I wrote an entire fucking post then lost it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Small step for the white man, a great leap for mankind", successful moon mission in 1207, Chancellor's ratings go up, agricultural and resources sectors have seen great improvement as a new baby boom is beginning.
>Population:151 000 000 (79% white, 15 % chink,1%hibibi, 4%darkskin,1% pacharnati)
>Colonials: 13 500 000 Eyerdar 14 000 000 Veita 15 200 000 Ocras
>Agriculture:9/10
>Resources:9/10
>Political stability:9/10

That's all for today, next thread hopefully on Tuesday.
>>
>>47861913
So the NPU was the first to send a man made object into space.

The KE were the first to send someone in space.

While the White Republic was the first to send someone to the moon.

Thanks for the great thread, I hope their's more to that 81 roll then just reaching the moon.
>>
File: art8.jpg (648 KB, 1762x954) Image search: [Google]
art8.jpg
648 KB, 1762x954
>>47861981
Rock and Roll is now a thing too
>>
>>47862112
Now the most important rock and roll icon had to join the army.

Great Thread Bulgar see you later
>>
I can't believe that I didn't check up to see this. Can someone fill me in on what's happened.
>>
>>47863243
When were you last here?

The simple way to say it; we won a very phyric victory.

The spirelords launched a massive spacecraft briming with advanced weapons. We deployed all of the armed forces with our nukes in tow. We barely took it down, sustaining 80 percent losses in all present troops and the complete death of the boarding forces. Including general Malhus, whom managed to kill all of the spire lord's and sadly died alongside the kaichou god-king.

However before he killed them he learned of our true origins which can be simplified to; humans go to space, colonise places, encounter aliens whom track us from tech emissions (radio signals and such), the spirelords figure the only way to save humanity is to lower the tech level, they release a virus that targets the higher end of the brain, it worked out and occured 1300 years ago.

A thing to note is that before they were killed they destroyed many of our cities. Since then we have been recovering from the war, such as rebuilding the old ranger statue to my suggested specifications.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.