[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird larp happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Rape_2baabd_1945659.jpg (38 KB, 483x363) Image search: [Google]
Rape_2baabd_1945659.jpg
38 KB, 483x363
What's up, fa/tg/uys? I posted a few weeks ago about my concerns about a larp I was writing. It happened yesterday and I am relieved, that it is all over.

1,5 years of larp making and here are a few highlights about the game:

> game begins, the church is locked, have to wait for 30 mins for the doors to open
> the guy who was cutting the pork didn’t show up, had to use Main-GMs husband and an excuse ”the servant has passed out, don’t worry, our sherrif knows what to do with knives”
> the players forgot their motivations etc during the trial, so for example, the rong person was judged for suicide (I was too far away ton notice and when I came to see what was going on, it was too late to correct them)
> cavalry spent too much time riding, came late
> Kings men took too many young men from the village, almost ruined their game, they had to escape
> captain of the guard was killed by a man who he had raped (alot)
> killer killed himself rather than been taken prisoner
> it rained all the time
> engagement was called off, since too much violence and death
> the village was left without sherifs, the noble families in stryfe and the main economical focus point ruined
> on the plus side, the Swedish gold was taken by ne of sherrifs, he his wife and whifes friend fled to Italy

Now it is all over.--
>>
Sorry if my story is not detailed enough, game with 90 characters (including the GMs) that lasts for 7 hours is hard to compress in a few lines.
>>
>>47853661
anon, honest question here: are you on drugs?
>>
>>47854410

No, just trying to unwind from the larp. I posted most of the main points of the game here, where people talk about gaming.
>>
>>47854529
well, maybe it would help
>>
File: Kuva0137.jpg (473 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Kuva0137.jpg
473 KB, 1536x2048
>>47854634

Drugs or unwinding?

Not into drugs, but unwinding would be good. Ant o know more about the game? I can talk about the game.
>>
None of that made any sense due to lack of context.
>>
File: Kuva0253[1].jpg (510 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Kuva0253[1].jpg
510 KB, 1536x2048
>>47854744

Okey, I explain a bit.

Larp set in 1640, the main theme is engagement party of two noble families.

Takes place in a noble house, after a cermon in a church ( a real church, medieval stone church with real sermon),

The meal is prepared by a chef who is specialiced in medieval cooking, so the main meal is half of a pork, and the rest is what vegetables fit in the timeperiod.

Followerd by trial, since too many cases have waited for judgement, followed by draft.

Meanwhile there is a group of travelling salesmen and a roup of cavalry approaching the game place.
>>
>>47854825
and you though that will make a good game in 7 hours exactly how?
>>
Literally everything posted in this thread just makes me more confused as to what OP is talking about
>>
>>47854884

I wasn't paid fro thinking. I was there to write characters and make sure the game rules on. It wasn't me! I just followed orders. And tits. Mostly orders.
>>
>>47854952

Sorry about that.

We had a huge larp, prepared for over an year. The main GM wanted to make a huge event, with common folk, noble folk, traveling salesmen, cavalry... set on actual time period and make it all happen in the same game.

I was chosen to write 33% of the chars. It was though. And now I'm free.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.