[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stat me /tg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: Warcraft-GulDan.jpg (134 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft-GulDan.jpg
134 KB, 1200x800
Stat me /tg/
>>
>>47844839
20 str
16 dex
20 con
20 int
12 wis
16 cha
>>
>>47844839
owlbear with green paint
>>
>>47844867
I'd give him 18 or 16 Str but that's just me.
>>
>>47844927
Why would such a frail old ork have such high str, dex and con? Look at him, he's all hunched over from orksteoporosis. He probably has no muscles underneath those rags.
>>
File: 8OBSGxe.jpg (119 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
8OBSGxe.jpg
119 KB, 1366x768
>>47845034
Bitch you thought.
>>
>>47845145
Gul'Dan and Go'el are both faggots for cheating in honor duels.
>>
>>47845680
And that's why we call Go'el, Thrall because he will always be a bitch.
>>
>>47844839
18 Str
10 Dex
16 Con
18 Int
8 Wis
20 Cha
>>
>>47845925
Wouldn't his wisdom be higher for spellcasting?
>>
>>47846186
Warlocks use Cha.
>>
>>47845925
>>47844867

16 and 20 cha is 'far' to high.
Gul'dan got where he did because.
1. Gul'dan had the literal keys to the kingdom.
2. By being da most toughest and buffest weirdboy ever.
^^^
3. Orcs are obsessed with that kind of stuff.

He never displayed any real signs of charisma. The only time his rule get's challenged his athourity crumbles on the spot.
He has charisma 8-10 he's probobly worse then the average Joe.
>>
IMDb: 7.6
RT: 27%
>>
>>47848857
But Gul'dan is good at manipulating people so it wouldn't be that low. It has to be high enough he can bull shit the average Orc with ease.
>>
>>47845680
basically every orc is a bitch
>>
>>47845034
He's not old actually, Gul'dan was Ner'Zhuls apprentice before he threw his lot in with Kil'Jaden. He looks all old and malformed because he's been dealing with fel-energies and shit that's caused him physical deformity in exchange for Exceptional Warlock abilities.
>>
>>47845680
Thrall didn't cheat neither him nor hellscream decided to strip naked so it's fine
>>
>>47844839
Is the movie any good? Looks sorta dungeon siege tier, but the china seems to like it
>>
>>47850151

It's fun, but not good. More so if you are a Warcraft fan. But there are a lot of times where it seems to jump around and that's because they cut like, 40 minutes from the movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 300x358
>>47850151
Its okay. Better than the Hobbit movies.

But a lot of shit gets thrown at you, and for Warcraft fans some of the retcons hurt.

Plus there's this one scene that comes out of nowhere and relies on you having read the Warcraft 2 manual, read one of the comics and remembered the protagonist's name (Alodi), and also having played the newest expansion.

I mean...I was fucking waiting for pic related to happen, and got massive blueballs from it not.
>>
>>47850270
Which scene?
>>
>>47850360
The fucking giant magic cube.

They identify it as Alodi's. Alodi was the very first Guardian, from the Warcraft: Legends comics. The cube itself is first shown in the currect expansion to World of Warcraft, Legion.

Inside is Medivh's mother Aegwynn, who delivers important plot progression, but they never explain who she is leaving the audience scratching their heads at what the fuck just happened.

Unless you mean the pic. Which was Gul'dan losing consciousness and going into a coma while communing with Medivh at the moment he died, because Gul'dan was trying to identify the location of the Tomb of Sargeras (what he came to that world for, because Medivh told him it has the secrets of godhood inside, because Sargeras was basically Warcraft Satan and Medivh was possessed from birth by him and...its a long story). So Doomhammer took advantage of it to challenge Blackhand, Gul'dan's retarded warchief pawn, to a duel to the dwath which he won as you see. Thrall's parents are killed like a year later.

The movie fucks the timeline hard to
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x430
>>47850457
-make Thrall's parents more important than just being his parents.

The rest of the post got cut off, sorry.

Have troll butts to make up for it.
>>
>>47850457
>The movie fucks the timeline hard to
not like literally every game hasn't retconned the timeline in some way

blizzard's storytelling is such a trainwreck for consistency
>>
>>47849814
That's not exactly a very high set criteria to meet anon.
>>
>>47850123
He did cheat though. Thrall had to resort to magic in order to win. Just like Gul'Dan did.
>>
>>47850484
I really am looking forward to the possibility of a second movie

Trolls, ogres, death knights, paladins, Uther, Zul'jin and Cho'gall especially
>>
>>47850613
Orcs don't consider Shaman magic to be cheating, since its literally the central part of the exact same traditions that their challenges have legitimacy in.

Demon magic on the other hand was new, not part of the traditions, and was cheating.
>>
>>47850691
Doubt it.

They'll have the fall of Stormwind be the entire movie. Its clear they are milking this.

Warcraft 2 will be move #3-5. Then Thrall's story. THEN Arthas, in three movies.
>>
>>47850712
There is not enough shit in Warcraft 1 left to fill a movie

The fall of Stormwind will be the opening to Warcraft 2, probably with a voice over, then the rest of the movie will be Tides of Darkness, with the third movie, if there is one, being Beyond the Dark Portal
>>
>>47850777
Ugh, hammy fucking Alleria/Turalyon romance.

Day of the Dragon will be squashed into like ten minutes to make way for it.
>>
>>47850834
That's what you're worried about?

I'm worried about half the screen time being taken up by Thrall's boring-ass backstory. Not his escape from Blackmoore, just him being raised by Blackmoore
>>
>>47850900
That's a given though.

Thrall, Malfurion, Ragnoros, or another of Metzen's husbandos.
>>
>>47851015
I liked Thrall up to Cata. I could give less shits about the rest of them
>>
>>47850834
>Day of the Dragon
I haven't read that book but I thought most people hate Knaak's stuff.
>>
>>47845034

Yeah that's what everbody expected from Gul'Dan during the movie, but nope he pulls a Roshi and goes full power
>>
>>47851015
Most of those sound terrible, but a Ragnaros movie could be fun, if we used the invasion of hyjal in Cata as a starting point to write a script.
>>
>>47848857
Gul'dan is veyr good at manipulating people, and charisma also represents a more abstract "force of personality" (which is why sorcerers cast using charisma; it's about imposing your will on magic to make it do what you want), which he definitely has in spades.

Plus warlocks are Cha-based casters in DnD, and Gul'dan is an incredibly powerful warlock.
>>
>>47850270
The whole thing about the demon possessing Mediev was also just kind of...there. The movie make sno mention of Mediev having been possessed by Sargeras since birth, or the reason why demon!Mediev contacted Gul'dan and showed the orcs how to get to Azeroth.
I wish they'd have included a scene with Gu'dan communicating with Mediev or Kil'jaeden, or made some mention of the Legion in order to tie that a bit better to the plot (they could've really just had Gul'dan give the same speech as he does in WoD when empowering the orcs with fel magic). I suppose that might happen in the sequel, since they're clearly setting up a lot of stuff for another movie.
>>
>>47852793
I think they were keeping it intentionally vague to keep the mystery up. The only characters who know of the demons are Medivh and Gul'dan, and most of the demon stuff only came to the forefront in later games
>>
>>47852793
I thought that part was alright. It's like a bonus for hardcore Warcraft fans, they know why he's like that and what happens after
>>
>>47845680
YOUR OTHER HONOR
>>
19th level Warlock
14 str
10 dex
18 con
15 int
8 wis
20 cha
>>
>>47850151
I know next to nothing about Warcraft and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Found the Orcs way more interesting to watch than the humans, though, who were kind of bland.
>>
>>47856654
Funny enough that's how World of Warcraft is.
Blizzard tries really damn hard to make the humans a bunch of assholes and nazis while the Orcs are seen as "BLOOD AND THUNDER" through the human point of view they're actually fucking softies and more focused on to make their expansions more deep which actually makes it really annoying since it's been the same shit the entire warcraft's existence
>>
File: 200.gif (1 MB, 238x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
1 MB, 238x200
>>47845034
>orksteoporosis
>>
>>47852285
Day of the Dragon is hardly a well written book, but it's functional genre fantasy, and as far as Knaak's writings go it's the least offensive one. I'm willing to give it a pass just because it was the first piece of Warcraft media to flesh out the Aspects.
>>
>>47850270
There are no retcons. It's a completely different and independant story.
>>
>>47850457
Legion isn't the current expansion.
Also, I remember the cube being in Dalaran back in Wrath. I could be mistaken.
>>
>>47848857
Last i checked, Intimidate is a Charisma skill, and the reason so many follow him, is because the warchief fears him.

Charisma isn't always about inspiring other people.
>>
>>47857458
Yeah I thought the cube was in Dalaran in wotlk because it looked familiar to me but I had no idea what the hell it was.
>>
>>47850613
Mak'goras have changed definition all over the place. From getting naked and beating another man with your fists or chosen weapons, to tests of abilities.

Thrall and Garrosh had a skill duel, each wore what they normally do because Garrosh only wears pants with a glove, he's traditional. So the fight was even on a warrior vs shaman fight
>>
>>47844839
Plot Armor
>>
>>47850712
Well Warcraft 3 alone has the potential for 3-4 movies. Arthus' pursuit of Malganis and going down the slippery slope, followed by getting Frostmourne and becoming a DK, then reviving Kel'thuzad then summoning the burning legion could either be 1 or 2 movies.

Then you have Thrall rallying the remnants of the Horde and getting them to Kalimdor, meeting with the Tauren then finding the Oracle, then the Horde allying with the Alliance to save the Warsong Clan, then the big fight of Thrall and Grom vs Mannoroth could be its own movie.

To wrap it all up you have the Tyrande finding out about all the bad shit going on, awakening (Mal)Furion and the rest of the druids, then we go off on a tangent with Illidan killing... Tychondrius?, being currupted by the skull of Gul'Dan and all that, then finally the Night Elves allying with the Horde and Alliance to woop up on Archimonde.
>>
>>47857697
What would you call the Warcraft 3 trilogy?
>>
>>47844839

Gul'dan

15th level sorceror/4th level fighter/1st level healer/10th level warlock/5th level shaman.

Str 23, dex 24, con 27, int 21, wis 28, cha 32.

-Shadows and Light, pg. 38.
>>
>>47858101
Reign of Chaos of course
>>
>>47858168
Shouldn't his stat his warlock level be higher?
>>
>>47858197
Sorcerrer might actually fit the warcraft idea of a warlock in dnd terms
>>
>>47858268
Don't warlocks still have some form a pact? They have quest chains to get the demons they summon.
>>
>>47857697
Warcraft really would have worked better as a tv show. The plot just trundles along from one big event to another, war 3 is four 3 act stories back to back. This shit does not work in film.
>>
>>47858452
But it wouldn't have budget to have a horde of orcs riding red dragons,have decent costuming for Cho'gall, or special effects needed for the magic.
>>
>>47858289
No they don't. Jesus, you haven't played in a while, have you?
>>
>>47858754
To be fair the vanilla game seems like it was the best.
>>
>>47858754
current wow lore is trash though.
Warcraft ended with Wotlk
>>
It was so loyal to the aesthetic of the games that I wished it had been a Warhammer movie instead.
>>
>>47858844
please don't.
The shoulderpads were terribly small.
>>
>>47858833
Yeah, because the Eredar corrupting Sargeras so he could corrupt the Draenei into the Eredar is fucking gold level lore, right?

Vanilla WoW was the only version of WoW with good lore, everything else has varied between utter shit and half-decent.

Blizzard being willing to retcon literally everything each expansion certainly doesn't help matters either.
>>
>>47858889
I'm not really talking about 40k or whatever WHFB has become now, but more classic WHFB - I mean, think of Realms of Chaos or Slaves to Darkness. Think of the gothic medieval fusion fuckery of the empire. That's just a more original/distinctive aesthetic that I'd prefer to see on the big screen.
>>
>>47844839
This thread has motivated me to download and actually finish Warcraft 3 (last time I bothered was ~10 years ago and I basically only got it for DotA).

Any tips? No worries about spoilers, I know the story.
>>
>>47858925
Honestly, that one retcon doesn't bother me so much since neither the eredar or the draenei had much depth to begin with, and I think the nathrezim make for better corruptors in any case.

That said, I agree that Blizzard's eagerness to retcon has grown completely out of control by this point. Shit's getting silly.
>>
>>47856798
well humans are baseline empathic, well meaning people - the efforts to make them look grey is by making them Nazis.

The Orcs are baseline cruel, savage and bloodthirsty - To make THEM look grey, you must make them look softer, more compationate and full of good will
>>
>>47859023
I'm just salty because I really wanted green, deformed not!Orcs and got blue, Germanic space-goats instead.

Also;
If your story is not good enough to stand with the works that precede it, then it does not deserve to be told.
>>
>>47856798
The only nazi humans I can think of are Garithos and then the Scarlet Crusade. Most of them seem fine and reasonable. I can't blame Jaina for wanting to go murder hobo on the Horde considering how much she has stuck her neck out for Thrall and them and then Garrosh fucks up all her shit.
>>
>>47859104
daily reminder that admiral proudmoore was completely and totally right about everything
>>
>>47859115
yeah, no one doubts that.
>>
>>47859035
I can see the logic here, but it's kinda stupid.

All the Orcs need to be is repentant for their hand in the Burning Legion's plot. All the humans need to be is unwilling to forgive the races of the Horde their past transgressions.

But that doesn't make the Alliance the bad guys and the Orcs the good guys. And for whatever asinine reason, Blizzard seems to want people to think the Horde are the bad guys and that the Alliance are the good guys and then be wrong on both accounts.

There's nothing wrong with having one faction be evil (hell at this point it'd be a breath of fresh air), but nobody wants to be the company that nuts up and does it.
>>
>>47859035
Humans aren't Nazis at all.
>>
File: GarroshCataclysm.jpg (64 KB, 641x578) Image search: [Google]
GarroshCataclysm.jpg
64 KB, 641x578
>>47859197
>There's nothing wrong with having one faction be evil
I liked that the Horde was doing more classic Horde shit in Cata and Pandaria. Then fucking Vol'jin had to fuck up and go back to status quo.

Why does Thrall refuse to accept responsibility about Garrosh? He's the one that dragged him off of Draenor. He's the one that told him your dad wasn't a terrible person which caused him to be more like him. He's the one that appointed him Warchief when everyone(including him) said that was a terrible idea. He was the one that surrounded Garrosh by advisors that didn't want to help him.

Garrosh did nothing wrong; he's only a product of Thrall's idiocy.
>>
>>47844839
Special traits:
Creative Usage Of Fel Magic To Empower Things With It That Were Not Meant For That
Magnificent Bastard
Cool Accent
So Much Of An Asshole That You Can't Hate Him For That
>>
>>47859249
>Why does Thrall refuse to accept responsibility about Garrosh?

He's going to.
The Elements dropped his ass.
>>
>>47859219
that's what I'm saying. Humans are great guys, and if they wanna show "No humans sometimes are bad" they have to have one who thinks blood elves should be killed in gas chambers.
>>
File: Paladins win again.jpg (57 KB, 574x650) Image search: [Google]
Paladins win again.jpg
57 KB, 574x650
Why were there no Paladins or priests in the movie?
>>
>>47859270
Whoops, wrong Gul'dan.
Disregard that post.
>>
>>47859319
Paladins don't show up yet and the movie was full enough without Priests.
>>
>>47852285
Day of the Dragon is pretty entertaining in everything that is not purely related to main human character.
>>
>>47858833
Warlocks still didn't had any pact though.
Fel magic was never displayed as pact magic, but more of magic that was powered with souls and blood, in books too.
>>
>>47850691
we won't see death knights next movie. most likely not even in the third.

Warcraft 3 has such a massive amount of things happening, too much for a movie.

You'll need an entire movie just to make the scourge of lordaeron and arthas travel to northrend believeable and meaningful.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (756 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
756 KB, 2000x1125
>>47845680
Was it a good idea to leave his corpse there? We didn't even bury him & this is a world with all sorts of necromancers. I wouldn't be surprised if we see some kind of zombie Garrosh in the future.
>>
>>47859519

You're thinking of the wrong Death Knights, anon. He's talking about the ones with the Shadow Councils' souls bound to the reanimated corpses of fallen humans.
>>
>>47859519
>next movie
>>
>>47859576

>being so delusional you think there won't be a sequel
>>
>>47859249
That's the thing. I liked Garrosh because he wasn't evil for enjoyment, he's screwed over by his circumstances & Blizzard. When Garrosh laughed at Thrall & guys after being defeated & claimed that what he did was for the Horde, I get it. He & Thrall both have very different views on what the Horde is & ironically Garrosh's view is closer to what the old Horde actually was.
>>
>>47859562
I had the theory since Gul'dan is still around that he'll Garrosh into an original Death Knight. Garrosh stuck in a human body would be amazing.
>>
>>47859319
Paladins didn't exist at that point in the lore, the Silver Hand was created in Lordaeron after Stormwind was sacked.
>>
>>47859672

>Gul'dan puts Garrosh's soul in Varian's body.

Make it happen, Blizz.
>>
>>47859519
3 will probably be a two parter anyway. Hopefully with the first part by Duncan Jones, then someone else doing Frozen Throne.
>>
>>47859715
>Putting soul of a warrior in a body of a warrior
Put in there a caster or go home!
>>
>>47859672
I wouldn't be shocked if we end up with some Orcish Burning Crusade Lich King equivalent or otherwise. Garrosh is a strong warrior & I say his corpse there is begging for tampering with.
>>
>>47859715
Anon that's a good and cool idea so it's not going to happen.
>>
>>47859715
Gonna have some weird daddy issues with Anduin.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (348 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
348 KB, 1920x1200
>>47859785
Speaking of cool things, where is Arthas' corpse & pieces of Frostmourne?
>>
>>47859115
>>47859147
And that's the really stupid part. The whole point of that storyline in WC3 was that admiral Proudmoore WAS wrong. That the orcs weren't just bloodthirsty savages, but people not too different from humans, who just wanted to find a place in the world where they could live in relative peace.

Then Kosak and the other writers with a massive hardon for pvp and Warcraft 2 Horde decde to undo pretty much all of the develoment orcs had gotten since then, turning them into raging turbo-assholes and Garrosh into literal Orc-Hitler with orc-nazi followers, retroactively making Proudmoore right all along.
>>
>>47859865
Pieces of Frostmourne are being used to make Frostmourne the DK weapon for Legion.
>>
>>47859875
Which bergs the question, if Jaina could go back and help her father kill Thrall would she do it?
>>
>>47859910
I doubt it
>>
>>47859900
I suddenly think of Shadowmourne now.
>>
>>47859910
Given how Jaina seems to act in current lore, I'd say yes.

I get that she's mad as hell for Theramore being destroyed by Garrosh, and that's perfectly understandable, but it's kind of dumb that she swings from somebody who has had a close friendship with an orc for years, and probably knows better than any human that not all orcs are bloodthirsty savages, to full "all orcs are evil and must be wiped out". Yeah, Garrosh was a colossal asshole. But it's not like Hitler being, well, Hitler means every German is a soulless monster.
>>
File: little_jaina.jpg (104 KB, 735x1088) Image search: [Google]
little_jaina.jpg
104 KB, 735x1088
>>47859910
No because she loves him.
>>
>>47859715
I figured Bolvar would raise them both as his new Horsemen. That or we'd see them bicker endlessly in not!Valhalla.
>>
>>47859197
This is why I miss City of Villains.

>High level arc basically has you fucking over the denizens of a homeless shelter
>Burning books so they don't get educated
>Kidnapping and basically ruining a young couple's chance at happiness.

Yeah, depending on the quest chain you could be thoughtlessly, horribly evil.
>>
File: 1445964970548.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1445964970548.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>47845034
>orksteoporosis
>>
>>47860209
IIRC one of the early level villain missions in DCUO has you stealing some spaceAIDs vaccine from college kids.
>>
File: Monkey_Man.jpg (39 KB, 541x352) Image search: [Google]
Monkey_Man.jpg
39 KB, 541x352
>>47860209
city of villains was great

>putting all my extra shit into jumping power
>>
>>47859997
>"all orcs are evil and must be wiped out"

She wants the Horde dismantled, not all the races genocided.
>>
File: kek.gif (3 MB, 284x309) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
3 MB, 284x309
>>47845034
>orksteoporosis
>>
>>47860209
There was a bull shit moment here and there. Not even with the hero/villain co op but just a single villain arc where your contact gives you a mission to save the world because "you have to save it if you want to conquer it later". Thought that was a bit anusy.
>>
>>47845034
even a warlock can't afford to be physically weak in orc society, and it stands to reason that despite looking frail his pacts with demons have made him quite strong (that's how blademasters achieved peak physical perfection)
>>
>>47860189
Shit ship
>>
>>47859910
If a 'umie could kill an Orc, they woulda done it already
>>
>>47860209

Vigilantes could also end up savagely beating the quest-giver for that arc for being such an irredeemable asshole.

You could also decide that while you're a self-interested bank-robbing meglomaniacal mercenary, you're not so incredibly evil that you'll pilot a death robot through the slums of a city as a distraction for an evil plot. Instead of a lame 'Well I just won't do this questline' situation you actually got to push in the shit of the villain group trying to hire you, just as a display that you're strong enough to play by your own rules.

CoX was really good.
>>
>>47849867
>does troll check
>rolls a 1

Phew! Glad I avoided that one.
>>
>>47859319
Lordaeron was the kingdom with the Silver Hand and the Church of the Light and stuff, not Stormwind.
>>
>>47860473
But Turalyon killed lots of orcs
>>
>>47860683
No no, Stormwind had a strong Church too (Alonsus Faol was from Northshire), but the Silver Hand was formed in response to the Horde invasion when the survivors of the First War fled north.
>>
>>47860901
Then why is there still Orcs?
>>
>>47860683
silver hand was a post WC1 creation, wasn't it? the clerics came back from fighting hell demons and realized that educating knights to do their jobs was easier.
>>
>>47860918
Because Turalyon is in space.
>>
>>47859997

She sort of gave the life of her father for them.
>>
File: warcraft.png (2 KB, 141x31) Image search: [Google]
warcraft.png
2 KB, 141x31
>>47844839

28/100
>>
Daily reminder Gul'dan did nothing wrong.
>>
>>47859319

I'm wondering where the fuck the shamans were. Wasn't shamanism a very ancient feature of orcish culture? And weren't the original warlocks (guldan and the shadow council) just shamans twisted to the fel by kj because he saw the magic abilities they had?
>>
>>47865492

Majority of orc Shamans lost their powers after they used them to assist Ner'zhul and Gul'dan in their demonic faggotry.

The Ancestral Spirits and Elements took their toys and went home.
>>
>>47865492
During the Rise of the Horde, the elements and spirits abandoned the shamans because they didn't want to partake in their pointless genocide of the Draenei. I think it was at this point Ner'zhul realized he had fucked and Gul'dan happily sold his ass out to Kil'jaedan so he can start puppeteering. So Gul'dan introduced warlockism(Warlockry?) to the shamans. By the time the orcs crossed the Dark Portal, no one was a shaman. Some point after the Second.maybe First, War, Drek'thar picked it back up.
>>
>>47844839
Already done.

>Gul’dan
>15th-level sorcerer/4th-level fighter/1st-level healer*/10th-level warlock*/5th-level shaman*
>Male Orc
>CR 35
>Medium humanoid (orc)
>HD 25d4+6d8+4d10+280, hp 392
>Init +7
>Spd 30 ft., fly 40 ft. (good)
>AC 44, touch 37, flat-footed 37
>Base Atk +12
>Epic Atk +8
>Grp +26; Atk +27 melee (1d6+10 plus level drain, demon staff)
>Full Atk +27/+22/+17 melee 1d6+10 plus level
drain, demon staff) or +32/+27/+22 melee (1d8+13/x3, +5 battleaxe)
>SA +1 attack vs. humans, battle rage, spells
>SQ darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, demon mastery, demonic lore, enhance conjuring, extended summoning, improved ally, planar cohort
>AL CE
>SV Fort +32, Ref +23, Will +35
>Str 23, Dex 24, Con 27, Int 21, Wis 28, Cha 32.
>Languages Spoken: Common, Low Common, Orc.
>Skills: Bluff +21, Climb +11, Concentration +38, Diplomacy+19, Handle Animal +12 (with wolves +14), Hide +27, Intimidate +26, Jump +11, Knowledge (arcana) +10, Knowledge (nature) +7, Ride +9, Spellcraft +37, Survival +14, Swim +11.
>Feats: Augment Summoning, Automatic Quicken Spell, Blinding Speed, Brew Potion, Combat Casting, Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Epic Spellcasting, Improved Initiative, Quick Draw, Quicken Spell, Silent Spell, Spell Focus (conjuration), Still Spell, Track, Weapon Focus (battleaxe), Weapon Specialization (battleaxe).
>Spells: As a 6th-level healer and a 25th-level sorcerer.
>Typical Divine Spells Prepared (cast per day: 5/6/5/4; save DC 19 + spell level): 0—create water, detect magic, light, mending, purify food and drink; 1st—burning hands, cause fear, comprehend languages; 2nd—cure moderate wounds, fog cloud, lesser restoration; 3rd—bloodlust*, resist energy.
>>
>>47865638
>Sorcerer Spells Known (cast per day: 6/9/9/9/8/8/8/8/ 7/7; save DC 21 + spell level): 0—acid splash, arcane mark, dancing lights, daze, ghost sound, mage hand, message, prestidigitation, touch of fatigue; 1st—feather fall, magic missile, shield, true strike, unseen servant; 2nd—cripple*, knock, levitate, spectral hand, spider climb; 3rd—fireball, frost nova*, lightning bolt, protection from energy; 4th—
enervation, greater invisibility, ice storm, immolation*, lightning shield; 5th—cone of cold, contact other plane, flame strike, hold monster; 6th—greater dispel magic, summon
monster VI, true seeing; 7th—greater teleport, plane shift, vision; 8th—greater planar binding, horrid wilting, summon monster VIII; 9th—gate, summon monster IX, wish.
>Possessions: Demon staff, +5 battleaxe, amulet of epic natural armor +7, belt of might**, bracers of epic armor +15, cloak of demonkind‡‡, pendant of Kil’Jaeden‡‡, shadow orb††.
t. Shadows and Light.
>>
>>47865575

I think the term for what Warlocks practice is called demonic sorcery.
>>
>>47865638
>>47865659

What nightmarishly autismal system is this?
>>
>>47865755
I'm guessing Warcraft RPG or DnD 3.5
>>
>>47865755
You've never seen an epic level SRD character before?
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/monsters/dragonEpic.htm
>>
>>47865690
Fel magic
>>
>>47863746
Rotten Tomatoes critic scores have no credibility at all. At least their fan reviews come close, but citing a rotten tomatoes score as some kind of evidence that a movie isn't worth seeing is like whipping out your autism card.
>inb4 "but muh 28/100" or "Bahman v supahman"
>>
>>47865638
>>47865659
How about for 5e?
>>
>>47844839
Skull that has to listen to illidan ramble/10
>>
>>47868650
What if the Lich King's helmet was put on Gul'dan's skull. Would Gul'dan's spirit be able to control the Scourge or would nothing happen?
>>
>>47868776
I believe by that point all the magic had been drained from the skull by illidan, but I could be wrong.

Wasn't the lich Kings helm possessed by guldan anyways?
>>
>>47868806
>possessed by guldan
Lich King's possessed by Ner'zhul, Gul'dan's old teacher. So when Illidan and Arthas fought at Icecrown it was like poetry.
>>
>Orc Warlock 20
>>
>>47859672
>guldan
SWOOGITY.
SWAGGITY.
BOLVARS GON GET DAT BOOTY
>>
>>47865492
Gul'dan used to be a shaman, its why he helped and was educated enough to help Durotan's wife give birth. Then he used his warlock powers to bring the baby back to life.
>>
>>47859900
>bdk gets a demon axe (as in he STEALS an axe used by a demon)
>frost dk makes a pair o shivs with frostmourne
Dks: no sense of righ and stupid
>>
>>47844839

Quality 3+ Combat 2
Good Shot, Shooter: Medium, Poison.
46 pts.
>>
>>47868837
Right. Sorry. Been a while and my Warcraft lore is a bit rusty.
>>
>>47869290
Not a problem I get the two confused time to time as well.
>>
>>47869064
Better than the weapons warriors get
>>
>>47859997
That is true for other reasons, though.
>>
>>47860209
God, why isn't there a decent private server for CoH/V?
>>
>>47869691
I thought a group was working on one a couple years ago
>>
>>47865546
>>47865492
It was a little of both. The elements saw the orcs fucking around with magic and were less responsive, so the shamen went full warlock because it was quicker. Thrall was the first orc accepted to be a shaman (of course) after the pact with Mannoroth's blood.

Can someone explain to me how there can be a "most powerful" shaman? Thrall is referred to as the most powerful one, but in the books it's explained that Shaman just ask the elemetns for help and if it's a just cause, they'll do what you ask. Drek'Thar was denied once. Do elements play favorites or something?
>>
>>47869704
The only one I could find stopped updating their website in 2014.
>>
>>47869729
>Do elements play favorites or something
Yes.
>>
>>47869763
Cool. So Gurka the shaman could ask Earth to break a prison that's holding baby orcs hostage and get nothing, while Thrall could tell water to act as his personal bidet and it's all good?
>>
>>47869729
>Can someone explain to me how there can be a "most powerful" shaman? Thrall is referred to as the most powerful one, but in the books it's explained that Shaman just ask the elemetns for help and if it's a just cause, they'll do what you ask. Drek'Thar was denied once. Do elements play favorites or something?

rule of cool, plot holes
>>
>>47869907
Ya see thrall talks to the elements,he helps the elements and loves the elements. So they're more willing to stretch Thrall's back than Gurka's. Plus they kinda owe for him handling all the shit that happened in Cata...
>>
>>47869951
I didn't follow Cata's story beyond "Deathwing has woken up and fucked around". Can I get a quick summary of how the element are involved? What's the power levels between Deathing, the Aspect of Earth (though I always thought it was Earth in the way we have Earth, Mars, etc. Not Earth the element) and the actual Earth Elemental spirit?
>>
>dream that the warcraft general had returned
>come back
>see this.
naisu desu
>>
>>47869982
So Black Aspect is Earth as in the planet himself and I'm rusty on the entire story so I apologize in advance.

Prior to Deathwing causing the cataclysm, him about to burst out of the world caused tremors and elementals to pop out. Thrall had to go to Nagrand to talk to Draenor's elements to see if Azeroth was going to die like it. When the Cataclysm happened, it fucked the elements in all sorts of different ways. Deathwing bursting out of the Maelstorm caused an entrance to deepholm and then something something Ragnaros.
>>
>>47869982
deathwing waking up and the twilight cult acting out makes the world go crazy. Deathwing was going to free the old gods by breaking them out of their azerothian world titan prizon which is not actually a prizon but the babby titan Azeroth which may or maynot be corrupted by the old gods which is why sargeras is trying to destroy them.
>>
>>47858168
>15th level sorceror/4th level fighter/1st level healer/10th level warlock/5th level shaman.

What the fucking fuck.
>>
>>47870033
It's Gul'dan what kind of stats did you expect?
>>
>>47870033
That's how the 3rd edition statted its iconics anon

Elminster was Fighter 1/Rogue 2/Cleric 3/Wizard 24/Archmage 5 for example
>>
>>47869982
Deathwing is/was the Aspect of Earth, until in Cataclysm Thrall dons a white bathrobe, leaves his warchief post to Garrosh (which on the hindsight turned out to be a terrible idea), and goes to commune with the elements in order to become the new Aspect of Earth.

Of elemental spirits, there's both sort of impersonal collective will of the elements (which is what shamans usually deal with), and the Elemental Lords, who are the most powerful elementals of the kind and command lesser elementals. Deathwing is more powerful than the Elemental Lord of Earth. at least judging from the fact that she couldn't stop him from wrecking her home plane or tearing Azeroth a new asshole.

Cataclysm ends with Thrall (the new Earth-Warder) and the non-Deathwing Dragon Aspects uniting their forces to take down Deathwing, but losing most of their power in the process. Thrall's now the world-shaman, but I'm not sure what exactly that involves other than wearing a bathrobe and presumably being the best shaman on Azeroth.
>>
>>47870074
Speaking of the elements and shamans. They say they're different for each planet so how does Thrall lose his powers if he only pissed off some elements from another planet in a completely different timeline.
>>
>>47870064
Elminster at least makes a little sense as an occasional dabbler who still had a main focus and a relevant prestige class. Hell, once you have epic wizardry and XP to burn, dipping Rogue 2 for Evasion and Fighter 1 for proficiences seems downright reasonable in terms of widening your options, because the extra d6 on your spells isn't that much of an edge any more.

Meanwhile Guldan manages to be "35" without having his main at 20, splatted across four fucking spellcasting classes, and would have enough XP penalty that he couldn't gain experience at all if you played with that rule.
>>
>>47870087
Thrall has lost his power because he lost his conviction due to self-doubt

Without conviction, he can't convince the spirits to grant him power
>>
>>47870112
But all Thrall does is doubt himself.
>>
>>47850151
From SEA, can provide the general concensus and observations I have heard. Most of the ticket sales here were likely moved by the leftover goodwill from the popularity of Warcraft 3 and Blizzard's brand name in general. The trailers here were generic as fuck and no one would bother if there wasn't a big WARCRAFT tag slapped on it. Overall I would say the movie has hurt Blizzard's brand name even further here, so expect much poorer overseas earnings if somehow a sequel gets produced.

Overwatch isn't that widely adopted here (compared to wow and wc3). Many are waiting to see how good it'll still be after the launch buzz. Confidence in blizzard took a big hit after the Diablo 3 fiasco and blizzard games are no longer on many people's must-buy/must-play on launch lists. The movie's poor post-production of abrupt cuts and jumps every few mins certainly will not help Blizzard's reputation.
>>
>>47850457
>REMEMBER FROM LIGHT COMES DARKNESS AND FROM DARKNESS, LIGHT

Wtf does chanting that have to do with defeating and cleansing medivh? I was half expecting some naaru shit at that point.
>>
>>47870394
It's foreshadowing the paladins in the sequel
>>
>>47865575
Pretty sure that Zuluhed the Wacked, Cheiftain of the Dragonmaw Clan, was a shaman. He was old, stubborn about that, and probably crazy, so he never quit the job to switch for Felpower.
>>
>>47870087
If Thrall piss off Elemental Spirits from another place, other Elemental Spirits can feel that in him. They are insightful like that.
>>
>>47870499
More clarification please?
>>
>>47869982
Deathwing was hiding in Deepholme (place for Earth Elementals) for years between Day of the Dragon and Cataclysm.
Then Deathwing felt healed enough, went through Deepholm and Maelstorm into the world, which caused basically a chain reaction of worldwide destruction, not mentioning that Deathwing was still the Earth-Warder, which gives him power over the earth, which means that he can create volcanoes, though when he does it with his own power, it would affect him too, like in War of the Ancients, when he did that with aid of Dragon/Demon Soul.

But yeah, Deathwing's Aspect power is related to the earth as in ground parts of the planet, not exactly Earth Elemental, as he can create volcanoes, which is more of Fire Elemental thing.
>>
>>47870625
The light that ultimately came from the darkness of the first war was the formation of the Paladin order that were established to combat the horde/fel threat to azeroth
>>
>>47870639
>>47870625
IIRC they were intended as a direct counter to the orcs Death Knights (the first ones).
>>
>>47870783
The movie has a different fluff than the games. Deathknights and necromancy haven't yet been revealed. They might not even do Deathknights til Arthas shows up.
>>
>>47850484
dat ass
>>
>>47870810
Oh yeah sorry, I haven't seen the movie. Just explaining to Anon what paladins are about in WC.
>>
>>47859672
>Garrosh was the first Death Knight all along

It rhymes, like poetry.
>>
>>47870810
Horde Death Knights are an excellent little represenation of the political state of the Horde though

They're Gul'dan's little pet project, soldiers with great magic powers capable of matching the paladins fielded by the Alliance. And by giving them to Orgrim, he forces Orgrim to tolerate his presence in the power structure of the Horde, because without him they'd lose very, very quickly
>>
gonna be weird having this version of Ogrim Doomhammer be the big Horde leader, considering how sympathetic and.. well far more good natured Ogrim is
>>
>>47863746
It's a fantasy movie with not enough white guilt subtext to get a good rating.

Warcraft is a good movie but I would only rate it about a 6-7 out of 10. Looking forward to watching the sequels.
>>
>>47871390
I doubt he's going to be the leader of the Horde in thsi version. He kind of seems to just..bugger off at the end. I'm pretty sure they'll just skip to Thrall encountering him in the wilderness and have him mentor Thrall, leaving out the part in the middle where he led the Horde and was a brutal conqueror.

Bit of a shame, really, as Orgrim is one of the few Warcraft characters who has decent amount of depth. He was definitely a bad guy, but the kind who could've in other circumstances been a good guy. He wasn't particularly evil, really, just ruthless in pursuing in what he saw as the best and only course of action for the orcs (that is, continue the war against the humans until they win or die). After the war he also was genuinely regretful of some of the actions he had done.
Still, Thrall naming the capital of the new Horde after him would be kind of like Germany renaming Berlin into Hitlerburg. Probably not the best idea if you're trying to maintain good diplomatic relations with the humans.
>>
>>47845680
There are different "Classes' of Mak'gora.

The VERY FIRST ONE WE SEE is in the pre-wrath event and has Thrall and Garrosh in Full armor (Against the rules) and full use of magic and every weapon trick.

>>47850613
See, unless they both stripped to loincloths before the fight there's no indication they were doing a "One weapon" kind of duel.

Plus if the spirits are okay with you in Orc culture you're generally assumed to be in the right, after all trial by combat is usually all about "Letting the gods decide" and the spirits cast a pretty clear vote.
>>
>>47870100
When you're the top dog of the Horde you don't need to gain anymore levels.

These are just the equivalent to monster stats anyway, used to capture the flavor of what Gul'dan is compared to his lore, the rest of his stat block tells you how he should typically fight as well.
>>
>>47872252
I hope they have more focus on him in the second movie, and his relationship with Gul'dan as the two leaders of the Horde
>>
>>47863746
Savage.
>>
>>47873965
We're probably get Lord of the Clans instead of a Tides Darkness movie. Look into your heart anon you know it to be true.
>>
>>47875149
You can not have Lord of the Clans without Tides of Darkness The events in Lord of the Clans depends on the events of Tides of Darkness happening

Besides, Lothar has to die and it has to be super dramatic, he was the main character, they aren't going to just kill him off-screen
>>
>>47869666
I'm stoked for that Prot shield.
>>
>>47875569
I am not stoked for losing Gladstance

They give players a FLAMETHROWER SHIELD (even if the falmethrower attack is a fucked up channel effect that's absolutely shit) And take away actual offensive Sword and Board fighting.
>>
>>47875623
people might get confused.
>>
File: Ner'zhul_Scourge.jpg (83 KB, 490x700) Image search: [Google]
Ner'zhul_Scourge.jpg
83 KB, 490x700
Cast/stat him /tg/
>>
>>47876323
Dude's just a Lich.
>>
>>47876323
He got screwed. But he kept good shape for much longer time than an orc his age should.
Seriously, probably twice as old as Gul'dan and still looking better? Elements really liked him before.
>>
>>47877739
Yeah Ner'zhul had the element thing going for him and the Fel tends to fuck up your appearance.

Remember kids shamnism>fel magic because shamanism lets you have a waifu.
>>
>>47877805
Technically, it all went badly because Ner'zhul's waifu died, and Kil'jeaden was posing as her spirit (which should tick Ner'zhul off, as she wasn't a shaman, and as such should not be capable of talking with him in the dreams).
>>
>>47878035
But does Gul'dan have a wafiU?

Wanna know who had a waifu, Thrall and Ner'zhul. Both had brown beauties as their waifus.
>>
>>47878295
Shaman for second best class?
Let's be honest, nothing is better than paladin
>>
File: UtherFullHearthstone.png (1 MB, 837x1200) Image search: [Google]
UtherFullHearthstone.png
1 MB, 837x1200
>>47879138
Amen.
>>
>>47869729
>Do elements play favorites or something?
Thrall went full befriending mode with the Elementals and got OP.
>>
>>47869729
Basically "Most persuasive" is a good way to describe it.

Some people just give off an energy that draws in the aid of the elements more easily.
>>
>>47850151
It's not LotR great, but I still liked it. After 8 years of waiting, I feel happy with what I got especially since it could've been very very bad. And I've been playing Warcraft since Tides of Darkness back in '98.
>>
>>47870810
Is there going to be a sequel? Is it doing well enough to warrant one? Because I actually wouldn't mind if they kept making them.
>>
>>47882208
It's the highest grossing movie based on a videogame. Not that that says much. I'm praying Duncan Jones does Warcraft 2+3, then various directors do Frozen Throne and WoW movies for each of the expansions.
>>
File: Jaina.jpg (108 KB, 950x594) Image search: [Google]
Jaina.jpg
108 KB, 950x594
>>47878295
Aggra's a shit.

Jaina was and is best girl for Thrall.
>>
>>47882295
orcs and humans mating?
Yall mothafuckas need the Naaru
>>
>>47882387
Get out Garithos
>>
>>47882406
Garithos did nothing wrong
>>
>>47882463
He gave Elves an excuse to hangout with Beta Stormrage and join the Horde. He did everything wrong.
>>
>>47882406
>Elves are evil guys
>Nah I swear, we're cool, this guys just a dick
>Be literal drug-addicts
>Consort with Old God worshipping Snake fucks
>Consort with a half-demon half-elf lunatic
>Kill a fucking Angel by sucking it's life out
>Eventually summon fucking Satan because their leader went kookoo for magicpuffs

Garithos was fucking right. Gas the Elves, Race war now.
>>
File: Med'an.jpg (283 KB, 900x1307) Image search: [Google]
Med'an.jpg
283 KB, 900x1307
>>47882387
Anon it's already happened.
>>
>>47882518
The blood elves fucked themselves out of the alliance with their bullshit.
>>
>>47882777
Well I can't argue with those trips blessed by the Light.
>>
>>47866024
As someone who has played WC, WC2, every expansion pack and campaign and DotA and WoW: it was meh. Way too crowded, way too short. You can't tell the players apart without a score card... and the CGI was adequate at worst, fairly decent at best.
This movie is a 7/10 if you know the lore, and a 3/10 if you don't. Either way, it's doing so much gangbusters in China that it has a guaranteed sequel, because the game is brand new in China, and the mostly single mostly male population of China adores it.
>>
>>47882837
>7/10 if you know the lore

Why would anyone who doesn't know the lore want to see the movie in the first place?
>>
>>47882837
>way too short
>2 hours+
Not gonna argue with a 7-8/10 rating though.
CGI really had its moments, but fell flat once in a while, I think you're selling it a bit short.

>>47882908
>Why would anyone who doesn't know the lore want to see the movie in the first place?
good point, but from the studios' perspectives, the goal is to appeal to existing fans while drawing in new people, otherwise it can't really be a success. Judging by the revenue, either they succeeded in that or the Warcraft franchise has a LOT of lasting clout beyond WoW
>>
>>47882908
How many Iron Man comics did you read before that movie came out?
Even if this was /co/, the answer is likely "not a lot". Iron Man was never very popular. He was a 3rd stringer at Marvel, behind Spider-Man and the X-Men. Far, far behind. He was only vaguely in the public knowledge, and most Normie's couldn't tell you thing one about him.
But people, even with no knowledge of Iron Man could walk in to that film, see an entertaining movie, and walk out understanding who Tony Stark is and what his motivations are. My And now, thirteen films later, we've got a fucking cinematic juggernaut (bitch) that people who have never seen a bag & board write goddamn crack slash yaoi fanfiction about.

This movie could have been "the fellowship of the ring". A setup film, a first book film.

Instead, they jammed pretty much all the plot of two video games (and an MMO) into a 2 and-a-bit hour film... so many characters were just "hi! I'm here!" Cameos, it all felt very, very rushed.
The end result is just barely comprehensible. It's too full of plot, too many details, too many characters. But it's never awful. It's just hard to understand without intimate familiarity.
I would rather not see it a second time.
>>
>>47883107
>Instead, they jammed pretty much all the plot of two video games (and an MMO) into a 2 and-a-bit hour film
The thing is they only touched on Warcraft 1 stuff. The hypothetical movie would be even more full because introductions to paladins,death knights,trolls,ogres,elves,dragons, and Sargaras.
>>
>>47883107
>they jammed pretty much all the plot of two video games (and an MMO)
I can't tell whether you didn't see the movie or have such a poor knowledge of the games
>>
>>47882636
Why is Medivh molesting an orc child?
>>
>>47884898
Nah dog 1/4 orc 1/4 dranei 1/2 human child, that's Medivh and Garrona's kid Me'dan.
>>
>>47884994
...Did Garona even talk to Medivh in Guardian of Trisfal? I don't remember any chemistry between the two.
>>
>>47885036
A little, but there was nothing that hinted at a romantic attraction.

It's just another reason among many why Me'dan is fucking dumb.
>>
Did anyone notice how Gul'dan made the scourge impossible in just one phrase?
>>
>>47887426
What phrase?
>>
>>47884994

You have to wonder who the hell even thought Med'an was a good idea. He's literally a Shamageadin with Aitesh and totally 1v1'd Cho'gall.

Though I suppose we should be thankful that he's never been mentioned again ever since the comics.
>>
>>47887758
I thought he was supposed to appear in Legion
>>
>>47858983
Nope, it's made to be beaten. It's more story than anything else, so don't expect to be challenged in any significant way.
>>
File: Warcraft Succubus.jpg (50 KB, 564x444) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft Succubus.jpg
50 KB, 564x444
>>47877805
>Remember kids shamnism>fel magic because shamanism lets you have a waifu.
But fel lets you summon a succubus that's yandere for you, and who you can command to act as your waifu.

>>47878295
>But does Gul'dan have a wafiU?
No. He never cared for anybody but himself. Gul'dan is the single biggest asshole in the Warcraft universe (surprisingly, despite very few WC villains having much depth, most of them aren't all that assholish. Even Legionlord Kil'jaeden is actually a pretty reasonable guy, for a world-destroying demon overlord).
>>
>>47844867
He's way stronger than I or anyone else expected him to be but 20 is WAY too generous.
16 imo but 18 would be acceptable as well. And knock that charisma down to 14, as well as his wis to 10.
>>
>>47887936
I think the Gul'dan question was rhetorical.
>>
So, what happens to the next chapter in thrall's story?
>>
>>47887997
Look man, out of any large population, there's quite a few million that never even get to consider a waifu as a thing, let along find one. It doesn't mean they are any less successful at what they do, but may mean that charisma stat is less than everyone else, but standards are too damn high.
>>
So, Duncan Jones says he's up for the sequel. Ball's in Universal's court, dunno why they wouldn't jump at the opportunity for a sequel
>>
>>47887799
He won't appear ever again, anywhere. Which is why it's Khadgar who is running with Atiesh and is turning to raven now.
>>
>>47866024
As a friend described it:
>Storytelling in this movie is as if a child is trying to retell a plot of a movie: jumping around, what it will forget, it will imagine stuff in that makes no sense
>>
>>47887664
"I'm the only warlock" or something like that, Ner'zul was a warlock and if he doesn't exist then neither does the Lich King or the scourge.
>>
>>47850693

You're wrong, senpai. Mak'gora is a straight physical brawl, and Thrall's been stripped of his Shaman powers in Legion because he fucked up bad.
>>
>>47890997
Ner'zhul was never a warlock though.
Even opening of other portals was done more thanks to his Shamanistic connection to Draenor (and he was the most powerful shaman on Draenor) combined with:
Eye of Dalaran - powerful artifact of Arcane power, Mage stuff
Book of Medivh - which Medivh wrote about making rip through the worlds
Jeweled Scepter of Sargeras - likely Fel energies

Ner'zhul didn't even had Skull of Gul'dan there.
>>
>>47891047
They should let Vol'jin do a kill steal, so he could keep on a promise that it will be his arrow that will kill Garrosh.
>>
>>47844839
Greeness - 4/10
Beard - is Pasta
>>
>>47844839
HP: 40
Armor: 0
Damage: 2-3
Range: 3
Sight: 8
Speed: 8
Magic: 255
Spells: Haste, Deathcoil, Whirlwind, Raise the Dead, Unholy armor, Death and Decay
>>
>>47858452
The problem with that is tv series don't have the budget movies do, because they can't reach a large enough audience on TV to warrant that budget.
>>
>>47891582
But Vol'jin wasn't on other Draenor and that would mean Metzen's husbando would look weak.
>>
>>47893350
He could kill steal when Thrall had Garrosh grabbed by the giant Earth hand.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.