[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never forget, demons are totally alien immaterial beings who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: demon.jpg (188 KB, 900x655) Image search: [Google]
demon.jpg
188 KB, 900x655
Never forget, demons are totally alien immaterial beings who don't enjoy the sins they represent, and have no desires beyond increasing the amount of evil in our universe. It is absurd to think any of them could ever not be pure evil, because their true forms are literally composed of evil.
It is doubly absurd to think your penis of all things could change their nature, no matter how large and magnificent it is. Nothing a mortal can do to them in the bedroom would register as pleasure or pain.
Don't be tricked. Smite and purge, brothers!
>>
>>47844631
>believing in good and evil

Hoo hoo, how very 20th century.
>>
>>47844683
Fuck off moral relativist faggot
>>
>>47844631
Not in my setting.
>>
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1439465560980.png (195 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1439465560980.png
195 KB, 500x625
>>47844631

if they're designed from the ground up to commit evil acts, then wouldn't they logically HAVe to have pleasure pathways in whatever they call a brain to reward and encourage them to sin while they're sinning?

And if they have pleasure pathways, they can get addicted to pleasure.

And my dick is made to addict things to pleasure.
>>
Nah. Deal with it, OP.
>>
File: 2.png (700 KB, 940x476) Image search: [Google]
2.png
700 KB, 940x476
>>47844683
>20th millenium thinking
Ooh you are in for a rude surprise m8
>>
>>47844737
>allowing yourself to get cucked by morals

lol
>>
>>47846892
"Cuck" lost all meaning as a word long ago. It's now nonsense retards shout on the internet.
>>
>>47846915
Moralfags totally let themselves get cucked by allowing morality to bend their life over and rail it with its BBC instead of doing whatever they want, though
>>
>>47846936
I'm not a moralfag. I just hate the word "cuck" even more than I hate moralfags.
>>
>>47847033
I didn't say you were, anon
>>
>>47844631
That's not precisely true in my setting. It resembles how things work in broad strokes, but it's a lot more absolute on things than I usually go for.
>>
A being who does not enjoy the thing it exists to do is not going to willingly exist long.

Plus, who says good dickings turn succubi good? It just changes who they're loyal to.
>>
>>47847660
>Succubi
>loyal
Kek
>>
>>47847660
>A being who does not enjoy the thing it exists to do
You don't understand. In a setting where this definition of demons is true, a demon of lust for example enjoys inciting lust in others. It does not have sex purely for its own enjoyment, and cannot be motivated by its own feelings of lust. It will never "crave the cock" enough to act against its nature.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.