[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just Imagine a farseer seeing M45. They see a world totally at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1426301355577.jpg (94 KB, 1210x734) Image search: [Google]
1426301355577.jpg
94 KB, 1210x734
Just Imagine a farseer seeing M45. They see a world totally at peace, humans having having let go of their hate, Eldar that have abandoned arrogance and working with other races without deceit, and Tau free of the ethereals and castes. The farseer then sees the Emperor of Mankind and Isha ruling the galaxy as a couple and that inter species relationships are common. The horror.
>>
>and that inter species relationships are common
Waifufags get out.
>>
>>47818029
>inter species relationships are common
Was with you right up till that.

A political marriage between the Emperor and the High Priestess of Isha, as a stand in for Isha, is all right and dandy but don't take it too far.

Drop that ans have the Chaos Gods gradually, between 41st and 45th millennium gradually shift and mutate so that their more positive aspects become dominant could be good.

Disciples of Khorne, although no less bat shit bug fuck crazy on the battlefield, are directable and can refrain from going after non-combatants and allies.
>>
>>47819055
>Drop that ans have the Chaos Gods gradually, between 41st and 45th millennium gradually shift and mutate so that their more positive aspects become dominant could be good.
no, waifuism is better.
>>
>>47818029
It's funny, because aside from the interspecies shit, that's what the Emperor wanted to begin with.

That's always been one of my favorite things about 40k, the tragedy of the fact that the Emperial dogma is so far removed from what the Emperor actually wanted, if he himself were to return, he'd be branded a heretic and impostor(Until he went full Righteous Fury, then no one would doubt him).
>>
>waifufaggotry
Pls go

>>47819520
That's the tragedy of 40k. The Imperium during the Great Crusade was never supposed to be a permanent stage of humanity.But according to the Emperor's vision, it was the best way of securing humanity's place in the galaxy. It was a big risk he took and it failed. Now humans have no other option than to soldier on as if this was the plan all along.
>>
>>47818029
Amd den dah WAAAAGH Happen'
>>
>>47819055

>Necrons sacrifice the Ctan to kill the Tyranids.

>Khorne becomes a God of war,but also of justice and honor.

>Tzeentch controls the Time and Order of all things.

>Nurgle is a god of peace and consolation

>Slannesh becomes the goddess of art and inspiration.

>Gork&Mork are the Gods of Blood-Bowl
>>
>>47818029
>LCB again
I don't even want to reeeee, so I'll just hide this thread and hope it dies soon
>>
>>47819890
why so salty anon?
>>
That sounds like disgusting Xenos subversives and heretics won. God Emperor save us.

At least the interbreeding will slowly genocide the eldar until none remain.
>>
>>47818029
I feel as though everybody is missing the all important
>the horror
of OP's post
>>
>>47820240
u know u want it :^)
>>
>>47820429
it makes my dick hard
>>
>>47820470
ooooookkkkaay
>>
>>47820240
Also take into account that the official fluff half-eldar have all had human mothers.

And they created a God via orgy.

I think they might actually out fuck us.
>>
>>47820197
>hey guise
>guise guise listen
>let's invert the shit out of things that make Warhammer Warhammery so that I can fap
>>
>>47820413
Oh. Yea, I got butthurt before I got there. Hehehe.
>>
>>47820757
The horror.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.