[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game by feminists? What?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: femgamewatnow.jpg (496 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
femgamewatnow.jpg
496 KB, 900x1273
/tg/

I just woke up, went on facebook, and saw someone talking about this

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/180114/Feminism-A-NanoGame-Anthology

I...I really don't know what to think of it. Especially what the person posting about it said.

Your thoughts?
>>
File: femgamewat.jpg (94 KB, 497x445) Image search: [Google]
femgamewat.jpg
94 KB, 497x445
The person in question.

Something about the phrase "all RPGs should be grown up like this" strikes me as...as...well...I don't know, off.
>>
>>47816530
Sounds like a fourteen-year-old trying desperately to sound like an adult.
>>
What on earth does "grown up" mean in this context?
>>
>>47816530
>..I don't know, off.
I feel you there. Could just be the hard shilling, or it could be because it "seems" contradicting. Put something "super serious and real" into a game, when they think every game out there isn't grown up and real.
>>
>>47816543
lacking fun most likely
>>
OK, the topic of the game seems fairly self-explanatory.

But how can it be fun? And what are the rules mechanics?
I mean if you're feminist, why not attend rallies or whatever it is people do rather than play a game where you pretend to go to rallies.
>>
>>47816561
Sounds about right, and a summary of my life after I grew up.
>>
>>47816521
>games about
>Reproductive rights
>Class relationships
>Selfies
Oh wow, what an interesting game
>>
>>47816521
This is why feminism is cancers.
NONE of those things have to do with feminism whatsoever.
It's like if a D&D PHB has a picture of the skyline of new york on it.
God damn liberals are cunts.
>>
>>47816521
What the fuck is 'nano-game anthology' supposed to mean?

That this is just a collection of a bunch of things relating only by topic?
>>
>>47816521
Actually its rather childish in a bad way
>>
File: What.png (92 KB, 1044x916) Image search: [Google]
What.png
92 KB, 1044x916
>>47816530
>That list
Who the fuck are any of these people?
>One google search later
What the fuck is all this bullshit?
>>
>>47816666
I'm a transgender, asexual liberal and even I raise an eyebrow at a lot of "feminists" and their bullshit.
>>
>>47816689
It means that its a collection of incredibly short games, most nano games that I've come across only cover a single scene or situation and the game ends when its resolved.

For example the sundered land by Vincent baker is essentially six nano games linked by some of the same characters, and each of those games is essentially a preset scene that last about an half hour to an hour.

In this instance, its a load of tiny games connected by themes of feminism.
>>
>>47816731

>Those games

...I don't think people WANT to play those games. I'm also pretty sure that if you are trying to ease someone into a bad situation, 'Let's play the Breast Cancer RPG!' is not a good way to do it.
>>
>>47816521
So it'll be incredibly relevant and important to history and culture for a brief time before making a resurgence decades later as a self-centered parody radical parody of itself with outdated information and ideals?
>>
What the fuck is a "nano-game"?
>>
>>47816521
This CAPTCHA is weird. None of these look like feminists.
>>
>>47816819
Dammit
>>
>>47816530
>conforming to one's own ideology is "real" and "grown up"

If there's one modern attitude I hate, it's this one. You're not a better person for tooting your own horn, and this has always been acknowledged. But now we live in a bizarro world where actively shutting yourself in the hugbox is considered enlightened. For fuck's sake, yesterday I even saw someone praise a newspaper (the Economist) because they are, apparently, openly partisan in support of their chosen ideology. Which is also incredibly mainstream. So you have someone singing their praises for mixing propaganda with news, and calling them brave for saying the same shit as a lot of popular politicians, other media outlets, celebrities, etc.

You're not fucking brave for representing a majority opinion!
>>
>>47816796
Thanks! I was actually wondering how this would work. I have never heard of Nano-games before.

This actually seems like a really cool idea . Like that board game where you are trying to build the best and most efficient train system, but at the end you break a piece of glass and reveal that you were designing a system for Nazis to ship Jewish prisoners to death camps.
>>
>>47816838
What?
>>
>>47816838
Ticket to Ride To Hell?
>>
>>47816838
I need to play this.
>>
>>47816847

Retribution 1%
>>
Thanks op! I could've gone about my day not knowing about every stupid bullshit that 'feminists' publish on networking sites, but I sure am glad you took time out of your busy life to track down something you hate and bring it back here despite the fact you know nobody here likes it if they even give a shit.

Stay classy you colossal faggot
>>
File: holocauster tycoon.jpg (149 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
holocauster tycoon.jpg
149 KB, 800x600
>>47816838
They finally did it!
>>
>>47816731
>9-15 players
Whut
>>
>>47816631
Can't tell if joking or not..... almost read the thing to find out
>>
>>47816771
You forgot to add reasonable person
>>
>>47816666
>flowers
A metaphor for the development into womanhood that needs to be guided by feminism. (Just like the graceful orchid can absorb pigments from its soil so girls are affected by their upbringing.)
>spotlight
for the vigilant focus on all injustices of our world, feminism will shine its light on fatshaming and manspreading
>skin
for the vulnerability of women, reminding us that they need a thick armor of feminist social engineering to protect their nakes skin against hurtful words
>carbon nanotubes
It looks scienc-y, girls can do science too! Feminism will prove this by giving girls quotas and other aids to make it easier.
>the street
The place where thousands of women get word-raped every day and a reminder that a lot must still be done to eliminate wrongthink from our society
>swing
A children's toy. For the fleeting innocence of youg girls everywhere that the patriarchy is trying to take away.
>coffee
A reminder to stay woke
>bi-direction
A reference to political lesbianism and a reminder that you must avoid giving men what they desire as much as possible.
>broken glass
for the night of broken glass at the onset of WWII

See? It all makes sense.
>>
File: 1465788672961.png (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465788672961.png
60 KB, 1280x720
>>47816806
Pink ribons are key items
>>
>>47816731

What the fuck are those? Like I get it, imagination is good, otherwise we wouldn't be here, but that is.... not something I want to imagine to be.

>Okay, Shaniqua, and what is your character?
>Well, her name is Moniqua, and she is a Modernist Pre-Raphaelite. That gives her a +2 to Expressiveness, advantage on Critic saves, and she can get top bunk in the Artist Colony.
>>
File: 1461769947642.gif (893 KB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
1461769947642.gif
893 KB, 375x304
>>47816838
>>
>>47817079
Nah, I can be pretty unreasonable at times.

I just don't make up "facts" to be butthurt about.
>>
>>47817089
>word-rape
More like word up.....rape
>>
File: 1466052565627s.jpg (3 KB, 103x125) Image search: [Google]
1466052565627s.jpg
3 KB, 103x125
>>
>>47817144
Aren't we all unreasonable?
>>
That might be the worst RPG cover I've ever seen. I have no idea what they're going for here, but I think I had a math textbook once that looked like that
>>
>>47816881
>Thanks op! I could've gone about my day not knowing about every stupid bullshit that 'feminists' publish on networking sites, but I sure am glad you took time out of your busy life to track down something you hate and bring it back here despite the fact you know nobody here likes it if they even give a shit.
This.
>>
>>47816530
>Looking at the world through a feminist lens

>absurd
>tragic
>
>
>fascinating

Two out of three isn't bad.
>>
>>47816731
>facilitator

Game Master too triggering?
>>
File: 1465839235137.gif (1002 KB, 272x198) Image search: [Google]
1465839235137.gif
1002 KB, 272x198
>Girl: A Game for by Livia von Sucro (Brazil)
A small exercise about empathy, designed for cis gendered men to take a glimpse of what it feels like to be a victim of violence against women.
>3+ players; 50 minutes; Intensity 5/5.

>Implying I need a game to teach me empathy solely because I am a straight male.

They really do think we are some sort of always chaotic evil Orc don't they?
>>
>>47817438
Master triggers their past nu-selves that were enslaved by white cishet males.
>>
>>47817453
It is a lot of projecting which makes sense since a lot of them are chaotic evil.
>>
File: 1436851756129998460.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1436851756129998460.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
WHY THIS SHIT THREAD IS STILL ALIVE

IT'S TIME-BOMB BAIT, MAYBE UNINTENTIONAL, BUT STILL

I DON'T WANT ANOTHER SHITSTORM ON MY NICE BOARD
>>
>>47817504
Feminists need to be mocked whenever the opportunity arises.
>>
>>47817504
Shut up, faggot.

Someone post the mechanics for this. I bet dollars to donuts that they've unintentionally created their undoing.
>>
>>47817516
Everyone already knows that they are either insan or con artists taking money from men and insane ones.
>>47817137
Kekekeke
>>
>>47817504
>he doesn't want to look at games created for people who don't like games and laugh
the social justice is irrelevant really, I just find it funny some people try to change and dumb down a medium they don't like to force themselves to like it. They do the same with comics, it's very strange.
>>
>>47817528
>Everyone already knows that they are either insan or con artists taking money from men and insane ones.

Feminists don't know that. If they don't see feminists getting bullied they might start to assume that is is a safe space for themselves.
That's terrible.
>>
>>47817564
We need to keep them at bay. Words are our weapon, /tg/ our fortress.
>>
>>47816521
Adult content warning.

Oh god.

This is gonna be worse then Fatal combined with that one game about the yaoi elves with flower cocks, innit?
>>
File: 1402479930880.png (158 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1402479930880.png
158 KB, 500x359
>>47816731

>calling tabletop RPGs "analog games"
>>
>>47817504
I don't think people really care what you want. I find the whole thing funny at least
>>
>>47817574
>yaoi elves with flower cocks
I am disappointed in myself for recognizing this, but comforted that I cannot recall the name.
>>
>>47817611
Wraeththththulththhu
>>
>>47817611
If I have to remember Wraethu, then you do too.
>>
>>47816521
>>47816530
We fucking ignore 99.9% of thousands of microscopic absolutely nothing indie games released online every single month so why the fuck are you giving this one a thread as if it is somehow different?

Whyyyyyyyyyy?

Stop using ellipsis so fucking much it is obnoxious to read. Limit of one per sentence, almost always at the end.
>>
So... What's the game about? Mechanics? What are the actual nano games? My friend is a slightly sjw feminist who likes trpgs and I might recommend this to her if it's not absolute garbage. But I don't see any reviews of the game just comments on the subject matter.

As a girl I'm not interested in this at all by the way for myself, but it seems like it could have been cool. I think the goal is to grab some quick tumblr dollars, not make an interesting game. I think it'd be cool to see more trpgs and board games or whatever with like... More focus on the experience or some heavier stuff or art or whatever. Like papers please or whatever, it's not just fun. But this doesn't look like they're really doing that. Actually the friend I mentioned was just telling me she designed a simple campaign to run for a few friends so that her friend who is just starting to be trans but isn't out yet could try out the other gender in a safe way. Sounded kind of nice, like I like that my hobby is being used to help someone or whatever.
>>
File: Screenshot_15.png (49 KB, 647x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_15.png
49 KB, 647x480
>>47816521

This seems like if someone made a game about LCS but took out all the satire and interesting parts.
>>
File: 1411901902117.png (170 KB, 790x446) Image search: [Google]
1411901902117.png
170 KB, 790x446
>>47817639
At least we can suffer together.
>>
>>47817668
>Whyyyyyyyyyy?

Why not?
>>
>>47816521
I'm fine with this. It tries to cater to a niche audience instead of obnoxiously attempting to pressure other authors and/or audiences into comforting to their preferences.
>>
>>47817689
>Transexual pandering
>Helping anyone
>>
>>47817710
But that doesn't make them immune from criticism over picking a silly topic.
>>
>>47817628
>>47817639

You are why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>47817689
>so that her friend who is just starting to be trans but isn't out yet could try out the other gender
There's not going to be any difference.
No really.

In case you haven't ever cross-played, there's literally no difference.
The character feels less like 'you,' which can be a good thing or a bad thing, but nothing changes.

Also I want to point out the phrase "friend who is just starting to be trans"
>>
>>47817744
Obviously.
>>
>>47816731
Wait, it's supposed to facilitate talk about hereditary breast cancer?

"Hey guys, let's play this game about hereditary breast cancer!"

"I had everyone play this game about hereditary breast cancer to tell you that I have hereditary breast cancer. Hereditary breast cancer."
>>
>>47817768
Like seriously!

What, do feminists think that when a neckbeard makes a female character, they're invariably some sort of stripper ninja with large cans?
>>
>>47817689
Holy shit, anonymous, learn how to compose your thoughts before posting, that's a ton of stream of consciousness tripe.

Also, Papers, Please /is/ fun.
>>
>>47817574
>>47817611
>>47817628
>>47817639
You know, that game was actually worse than the novels it was based on. In the books proper, raping human men to death with their acid-shooting anemone dicks was considered sordid and disturbing by Wraeththu culture at large; in the game, you're all but encouraged to do it. The designers seem to be saying "We gave you corrosive spooge, they're are humans, do we need to draw you a picture? Because if we need to our art department will be more than happy to draw you a picture."
>>
>>47817705
Read the first sentence, mongoloid.
>>
>>47816530

For these people, life is a bizarre adventure.
>>
>>47817810
That's not remotely what I'm saying.

When has one of your characters ever been treated differently based on their sex, or even race beyond a few comments in the game's opening scene?

>>47817689
Unless your DM is going to treat all the dudes in the party like shit, or the reverse, which I assume neither is something they normally do, there will be no difference between playing a male, female, nor crossdressing Warforged.
>>
TRIGGER WARNING
not like I actually play non D&D rpg's but
Wouldn't beast: the primordial or changeling: the lost work better..
Wasn't beast about persecution and changeling about PTSD.?
>>
>>47817908
Beast is fucking shit.
>>
>>47817908
These sort of things aren't for people who actually play RPGs. They just happen to be role playing games
>>
>>47817838
I did. The question remains, why not?
>>
>>47817891
As a forever DM, I do have NPCs treat players differently based off sex, or race, or class, if it's fitting to the NPC.

Comes up maybe once every half a dozen sessions. It's not the central premise of any quest or plot, but it adds some flavor.

The male elf in a dress is occasionally mistaken for a woman.
The female dragonborn in scale armor is occasionally mistaken for a man.
The bipedal spider is sometimes mistaken for an animal companion.
And the female elf swordswoman once got teased for getting a boyfriend after winning a duel against a swordsman.

But those are footnotes. In the grand scheme of things, I treat an all male party the same as an all female party. Because my campaigns are generally about stopping evil gods or crazed cults from raising hell, so the overarching plot gives exactly zero fucks about what's in a PC's pants.
>>
>>47817992
>The bipedal spider

The fuck?
>>
>>47817453
That's useless. People who already get it won't play because they don't need to, and the trash that'd need it won't touch it either.
>>
>>47817824

Yea I realised as I posted it. Reading /tg/ first thing in the morning wasn't the best plan.

A lot of people are calling out the trans game thing. I don't know much about what she did but it was helpful and supportive to the friend so I think it was a good idea. I play male characters a lot and I completely agree that it has nothing to do with myself, just a character etc, but if it helped them then whatever. I don't think a game showing cishetmalewhites what it's like to be cat called (word rape as it's usually called) is helpful or even makes sense. Either way it's a fabricated event and doesn't show you what it's really like at all, it's going to be a straw cat caller and the worst scenario. Not fun, not helpful.

The nano game thing I like a lot tho.
>>
>>47817891

Oh, I actually play male characters more often nowadays because of too many "lol you should seduce the guards" lines. Once a gm tried to railroad my character into a sex scene. Actually that's happened a lot of times. You'd be surprised. But I think men playing women are less likely to get that as it's an obvious protection from the male gm onto the female player yknow? But I agree that it shouldn't matter and I don't know how helpful it would be to a trans person except that this girl told me it was helpful, and to me that's enough to believe it was. Everyone has different experiences, and remember this is a game where the gm knew about it and was deliberately running it for that purpose to let them try out a voice and name and shit. The other players I don't think were aware.
>>
>>47818020
Reflavored thri-kreen. Mechanically a monk, but acts like the party rogue. May be related to trap door spiders.

The player knew in advance that peasants would be skittish around her, and was okay with that fact.
>>
>>47818065
>You'd be surprised.
By what? Neckbeards being occasionally creepy when it comes to the womankind?

Not really, no.
>>
>>47818065
Wow I'm sorry to hear that...
Er I should be more clear, about the railroading thing.
>>
>>47818065
>too many "lol you should seduce the guards" lines
This used to happen to me as well, so I moved on to a male character for a while, until I eventually found that playing a tough stuck up paladin somehow puts off the GM and my fellow players (the only few comments I got with this character were tame and funny, not like the attempted rape on my elf sorcerer), even though she's female. Same for my cleric, 2masculine4them apparently.

I don't even mind a few jokes about my character being a woman, but with my sorcerer it got to the point where it disrupted the game and made it less enjoyable for me. I tried discussing it with them but the GM didn't understand. It's strange how they can be so normal interacting with a RL female then sperg out for a character.
>>
>>47817908
Beast is about being a horrible nightmare creature and ruining people's lives, and how it's terrible when one of those people snaps and comes after you.
>>
>>47818174

I think it has to do with the way women are used in fiction. Women are often love interest for important man, and are usually paired up by the end or fucked by someone. So they see female and think oh hey it's some romance option for my character, nice.

They literally can't see the character for anything beyond sex appeal. No male characters in my years of gaming have ever been hit on by a female npc, but the other way around it happens constantly.

Once in a dark ages wod game I said my lady character was going to church to meet the priest. I said I put on my nicest dress. Later the gm is joking about how my seduction attempt failed because duuuh priests are celibate haha. I was shocked because I hadn't been trying to do that at all. I asked why he thought I was trying to seduce him and he said "because you said you were wearing a slutty dress." He just saw easy he wanted to see, because in his perfect world all the women are just waiting to be fucked by someone I guess. Later he attempted the railroading sex scene, the worst one I've ever had to deal with. I guess he just wanted to fuck my character.
>>
>>47818188
Really wow I was off.
>>
>>47818234

Oh uh just to be clear I'm not talking about all guys, just some/most idk. Obviously not everyone is like this or acts on those ideas if they have them, and women can be nasty too.
>>
>>47817992
>The male elf in a dress is occasionally mistaken for a woman.
Occasionally?
>The female dragonborn in scale armor is occasionally mistaken for a man.
Lizard tits.
>The bipedal spider is sometimes mistaken for an animal companion.
Monster and 'monster' races are probably the one exception.
>And the female elf swordswoman once got teased for getting a boyfriend after winning a duel against a swordsman.
This sounds like normal player banter.
>>
File: 1443504760450.jpg (120 KB, 1000x695) Image search: [Google]
1443504760450.jpg
120 KB, 1000x695
>>47816838
That sounds amazingly fun.
>>
>>47818234
Jesus.
>>
>Playing games with women
Why do people hate their own fun so much /tg/?
>>
>>47818174
>>47818065
I've had the exact reverse: A guy playing a woman, and playing her as the biggest slut this side of Orgasmia, the Land of Sluts, and always trying to leverage her purely fictional looks into some sort of advantage.

At one point he argued that the random NPC at who's door he showed up and promised sex to should totally let the character in and let her rob him blind, because she was a hot woman promising him sex out of hte blue.

No, that shit is actually suspicious, and I already let you rob the other guy because you actually went through the trouble to act out your honeypot scheme. And once is enough.

Other than that, the biggest problem with people playing female characters we've had is that people forget about their gender completely and everyone defaults back to male. I even turned it into something of a character point while playing a Kobold, because I reasoned the males and females look almost the same.
>>
>>47818234
That sounds like your DM has some other problems that you shouldn't blame on "how women are used in fiction."

Nothing has come out in the past, at least, ten years that does this, and there are thousands of famous examples of the opposite.

I'm not saying he's fine, I mean, holy shit he sounds like he needs help, but you're not blaming him for some reason.

Does anyone have the parody of the Frazetta painting with the woman on top of the pile of bodies and Conan draped an her leg? I can't find it.
>>
>>47818249
>Occasionally?
They spent the last few sessions in a magical elf city, which may have skewed the numbers.
>>
File: 1420248983087.jpg (25 KB, 400x489) Image search: [Google]
1420248983087.jpg
25 KB, 400x489
>>47818311
>the biggest slut this side of Orgasmia, the Land of Sluts
I want to be, the very best.
Like no one ever was.
>>
>>47817841
>[Roundabout intensifies]
Time to get to homebrewing ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>itt triggered doods
>>
>>47818313

I agree there's a problem with the guy, but that's just the more extreme case. I've seen lots of little things from lots of guys. A lot of which also stems from neckbeards not knowing how to act, and of course there are exceptions. I don't even mean to suggest we need to change fiction necessarily, and I am just as guilty at times when it comes to pairing up the love interests or whatever. I just meant that may be the reason some men in rpgs act that way about female characters. Because it's a story and that's what women are for in some stories. Arwen isn't a person, she's a thing for Aragorn to want. Yknow?
>>
>>47818240
Sadly, not really. It *was* supposed to be a game-metaphor for identity politics and persecution, but no one decided to double-check what the fuck they were writing so it came out back-asswards with you playing as complete monsters and the violence directed against you is 100% justified.
>>
File: 1400937125188.png (122 KB, 1575x570) Image search: [Google]
1400937125188.png
122 KB, 1575x570
>>47818313
There are two. One with Conan as the mansel, the other with a blond, milk-skinned mansel.

And apparently I have neither image.
>>
>>47818311

The same guys who constantly hit on female npcs or treat female pcs differently when dming or make weird comments to female players with female npcs are the same ones who play sluts and laugh about it. When they play female pc it's always gonna end in haha sex.

Hopefully this thread has opened some eyes and a few guys will walk away more aware of this happening and will strive to not be that guy and to shut it down when it does happen, and more girls will enjoy games. Ironically this thread has done more to help women than that stupid book ever will.
>>
>>47818452
Man, I'm not even the targeted demographic but the super patronizing tone is making me slightly angry.

You should try toning it right the fuck down.
>>
>>47818452
>Hopefully this thread has opened some eyes and a few guys will walk away more aware of this happening and will strive to not be that guy and to shut it down when it does happen,

>a whole bunch of shit that didn't happen will cause established social groups with their own norms to willingly censor their conversations to not offend outsiders who have no business there

get fucked

if you are the one person telling everyone else to stop having fun because it is triggering then it's you, you are that guy ruining the group dynamic

all of these stories are really outsiders entering a private group and refusing to accept its norms and traditions
>>
>>47818517
How am I am outsider? Founding member of our group, these guys joined later. You're just assuming all girls are hopping into established groups of disgusting guys and telling them to change.

I'm just talking about what happened to me and I got the feeling some people were becoming aware of a problem other gamers have to put up with, that they will now use this knowledge and empathy to try to curb this behavior that they also do not think is ok. Nobody is forcing you to change, unless you're shitty and your friends don't like it.

"Stop telling me to treat my friends with dignity and respect, I want to make women uncomfortable and you're censoring me!" Ya real sympathetic to your plight faggot
>>
>>47817668
You sound grumpy.
>>
>>47817908
>trigger warning
>>
>>47816521
>all games ever should be about the themes and issue I personally am interested in

It's a shit person talking about games, so what?
>>
>>47818580
>have cool bro tier group, unafraid to crack a joke
>play classic d&d
>player invites GF, says she cool
>she gets triggered by EVERYTHING
>princess to save? SEXIST
>guard flirts with bar wench? SEXIST
>barbarian visits brothel? SEXIST
>party cross dress to sneak into harem, joke about "roll to detect traps"? SEXIST

small wonder people don't buy your shit, if that's apparently not "respectful"
>>
>>47818508
>>47818517
>being this insecure about sexualizing fantasy women

Really, lads?

I'd love to play a classic, chauvinistic knight one day. And because of guys like you, that's going to be interpreted as being That Guy.
>>
File: edgy scaring children.jpg (121 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
edgy scaring children.jpg
121 KB, 900x600
>>47818517
>all of these stories are really outsiders entering a private group and refusing to accept its norms and traditions

What makes you think they're "outsiders"? The fact that they're women? That assumption right there is part of the problem. You don't seem to view gamer girls as belonging, but as some kind of "other".

And those norms and traditions are all shitty and make the people shittier for adopting them. They make people into callous assholes, which isn't conducive for fun with other people. The whole point of RPGs is to cooperate with other people to have fun. If everyone in the group enjoys those parodies of women, fine. But if they're pissing off or annoying some members of the group, then you're at fault for making the game less enjoyable for the other players.
>>
>>47816731
>"the curse: a game about breast cancer"
are those cumdumpster serious O_o
>>
>>47818669
no, it's because of people who think that you shouldn't be allowed to want to do that in your own games

don't alienate your allies
>>
>>47818659
I really wish people stop pushing the lie that men and women can be friends and interact in the same way men and other men do.
>>
>>47818669
It's only going to be interpreted as That Guy if you play it that way, don't blame others for you being a shit role-player.
>>
>>47818672
You're good at pretending to be a retarded tumblrina.
>>
>>47818669
Do you actually read the posts you're answering to?
>>
>>47818672
Well they can go play in other games.
I'm not going to force them to hang around.
>>
>>47818580
>Nobody is forcing you to change
>"Stop telling me to treat my friends with dignity and respect, I want to make women uncomfortable and you're censoring me!"

Ignoring your pathetic strawmanning, those statements are mutually exclusive.

I run a majority female group, not because of any bullshit gender politics, but simply because those are the people who were interested in the game. One girl threw a tantrum in the first session because she rolled poorly while gambling at the inn and felt that "It made her character look bad". She left soon afterwards.

The rest of the party are fine, I've had females hit up male NPCs, males hit up female NPCs and (on a couple of occasions a female player playing a female character hitting up a female NPC) nobody gave a shit, nobody felt "uncomfortable" because everyone was a mature adult. Yes, sometimes those sorts of things can be gratuitous, yes if it's disrupting play bring it up, or if you're not a fucking dickhead you can make it work with the game.

A player that tries to flirt with every woman they see starts getting cockblocked by a "jealous" party member, build it into the group dynamic in a way that you're fine with rather than just bitching out that somebody is having fun in a way that you dont like.
>>
>>47818690
>don't alienate your allies

Such as people who just want to play the game without people losing their minds over pretend breasts?

Look, if people are cunts, they're cunts. And I count actively trying to rape PC's as "being a cunt". Even when I was an edgy teen and played a literal rapist, I didn't do that.
>>
>>47818707
You sound triggered.
>>
>>47818721
>I want to make women uncomfortable and you're censoring me
I don't give a shit about how women feel.
>>
File: 1462462119157.jpg (38 KB, 800x573) Image search: [Google]
1462462119157.jpg
38 KB, 800x573
>>47818738
>>
>>47818659

Right that's exactly what I was saying because I'm actually a made up cartoon you invented like the one in your story.

There's a big difference between not treating every female pc (as in actual fucking humans who are also trying to play the game) like sex toys when they haven't given any indication that that's what they want their character to be, and cracking some dick jokes.
>>
>>47816565

You roll to attack the micro aggression
>>
File: titus.jpg (94 KB, 500x743) Image search: [Google]
titus.jpg
94 KB, 500x743
>nanogame anthology
>>
>>47818753
I thank you for ignoring the rest of my post, your ability to strawman knows no bounds.

I dont give a shit how women feel. I do give a shit about how my players feel, the fact that my players have a vagina does not mean that they are somehow different or special compared to the ones that dont.

By homogenising the notion that "all women need special care" you are by definition "erasing" their individuality and their personalities, by demanding censorship you are by definition demanding that the hobby change to accommodate you. I dont ask that the rules of golf be changed so that I can play, I just dont think it's the sport for me.
>>
>>47818669

See here's the thing, you could absolutely do that. Play a slut, act like an asshole to women, that's fine. Role-playing is fine. It's a problem when you do it constantly, out of character jokes, etc. Like.. Idk, I don't think some of you get what I'm saying at all. These are not issues with in game themes, it's meta shit and bad playing, railroading and bad jokes etc.

Ugh nm forget it, thread was fine until I said it was nice that people were becoming aware of the issue then a bunch of assholes have to charge in and make sure nobody is learning shit because women are trying to ruin our fun and how come u imaginary ladies keep being cunts in my head hmm
>>
>>47816881

It brought me a chuckle, Linda.
>>
>>47818813
I TOLD YA, I WARNED YA!
>>47817504
>>
>>47818798

male players don't act this way towards each other, they change their behavior for female players and all I want is for them to treat us the same.

Sorry if you misunderstood or lumped me in with something you read on /r/TiA or whatever, but we're talking about some specific shit here.
>>
>>47818798
>you are by definition demanding that the hobby change to accommodate you.
Fucking kek senpai.
This isn't videogames I can change the hobby however the fuck I want and you can't do anything to stop me.
>>
>>47818813
Thread was fine until you started trying to force your hand-holding for women and 'YOU'RE PLAYING WRONG FOR HAVING A RAUNCHY CHARACTER' bullshit.
>>
>>47818836

Yea I knew it was too good to be true, should have bailed when I had the good feeling.
>>
>>47818837
.....you've never been in a gaming group with friends before, have you. they do that shit to each other ALL the time.
>>
>>47816796
>incredibly short games
But why

If you want to do an improv sketch do an improv sketch
>>
>>47818813
>women are trying to ruin our fun
No, that's just you and other people like you trying to control how other groups play. It's not a problem with women, it's a problem with your personality and politics.
>>
>>47818840
senpai come on, this is why people get triggered by women in their hobby, do you really think that helps us ? If you love something, why would you change it ?
>>
Let's talk more about Wraethu.

Has anyone ever played a session with it?
>>
>>47818865
>If you love something, why would you change it ?
I'm not the one trying to change anything.
>>
>>47818865
Make it more enjoyable?
>>
>>47816521
So, are the games any good? Or is it another case of politics getting tangled with mechanics and the game as a whole suffers for it?
>>
>>47818659
nice straw man, did you make it yourself?
>>
>>47818863
I don't think you've ever had a woman attempt to get involved in something you already liked dude.

It always ruins it.
>>
>>47816819
Underrated post.
>>
>>47818846

I never said that. Seriously, where did anyone say that that shit wasn't ok?

My problem isn't with guys hitting on female characters ever, it's when one guy does it every time under awful circumstances.
My problem isn't with guys playing slutty female characters, it's with them playing female characters only now and then and every single time she's a flirty weirdo who sleeps with some guy and the player thinks it's hilarious.
My problem isn't with gms giving pcs love interests or sexual situations if they're interested, it's with being put in those sexual situations in a railroady fashion every fucking time I play a girl, but it never happens to any guys ever.

Idk how to be more clear. Look, I am fine with sex or treating women badly. Once in deadlands I robbed a stagecoach, murdered a man, then I tricked his wife into thinking I was also a victim of the robbery and I seduced her because my character was a piece of shit. I have a problem with gm of our werewolf game literally having a kinfolk guy walk into my character's bedroom and lock the door and refusing to leave, and the gm telling me I can't roll for intimidate because the elders told him to do it and he's more afraid of them, then when I said I'll put him out the window he said there are bars on them. This is not ok.

Just because my d&d character seduced the evil sexy king does not mean "lol seduce the guards" is an appropriate suggestion over and over again.
>>
>>47818902
Seriously this.
Women are fucking awful the moment they come into contact with a hobby.
>>
>>47818900
Do you even know what a strawman is.

It's not a hypothetical event for starters.
>>
>>47818902
Wow, I can't believe I'm reading such misogynistic trash. Did you put on your fedora before making that post?
>>
>>47818945
>"lol seduce the guards" is an appropriate suggestion over and over again.
Why not? Being a fucking whore suits you.
>>
>>47818945
>I never said that.
You should be aware that men are much more prone to schizophrenia than women.

:^)
>>
>>47818837

>>male players don't act this way towards each other
Some players of both genders can act this way towards each other.
Get a better group, leave the internal 14 year olds to do what they think is edgy and have fun your own way, don't try to tell everyone how they should behave as a result of observing said 14 year olds, that's just reactionary kneejerking.

Better yet, run your own group and feel free to gatekeep, it's what nerds do best.

>>47818840
Compare evolution of language to redefining words for convenience, the hobby will change, but let it change on its own rather than enforcing a change on it.
>>
>>47818978
you presented a hypothetical situation meant to misrepresent your opponents views.

the definition of a strawman
>>
>>47818945
Most of those are only a problem if the other players aren't okay with it. If they're the kind of people who LIKE acting like that then it's their prerogative.

I do agree with you that your DM trying to force you into romance and sex is a problem, but it's not like I haven't had to deal with that before as a male player. I think it's the product of them being a rotten person, more than anything.
>>
>>47818978

Having sex with one hot rich guy does not mean you are open for business.

And they wouldn't make that joke to a guy if the guards were women.
>>
>>47818973
>>>/tumblr/

I agree he's an idiot. You still need to return to the hole from whence you crawled.
>>
>>47818978
Rude. Go back to red boards.
>>
>>47819003
>most
literally everything is only a problem if the other players aren't okay with it
>>
>>47818978
Hello /b/.
>>
Here's the thing, if you hate women why are you in a thread discussing this game? I don't like mtg and I hide plenty of threads about it, because they're not for me. Why even click? Just move on.
>>
>>47819009
>Having sex with one hot rich guy does not mean you are open for business.
Not making much of a case for yourself cunt.

>And they wouldn't make that joke to a guy if the guards were women.
Im-fucking-plying
>>
>>47818955
If you meet over the hobby is tends to be fine, it's when they attempt to insert themselves into a hobby for male attention that everything gets fucked.
>>
>>47817891
I run a star wars game with a droid PC and I make sure all the NPCs bully and berate him.
Too bad they don't know he's packing a heavy blaster rifle
>>
>>47819035
>Just ignore your cancer it will go away
Fuck off cunt.
Stop poisoning everything good in the world for your petty feelings.
>>
>>47816521
Seems like pretentious bullshit. I can't see anyone ever playing this for enjoyment.
>>
>>47818065
I'm skinny and kind of handsome, and my gm, who is a girl, keeps trying to make me fugg her npcs.

Feels uncomfortable 2bh.
>>
>>47818625
Yeah I know how /tg/ get's about D&D
>>
>>47819035
This is a thread about making FUN of this kind of game.
>>
>>47817390
F
>>
>>47819038
Implying because I've played with these guys for years and I've seen it. But clearly you're one of these types I wouldn't want to play with so I'm not sure why I'm trying.

Nobody is forcing anyone to change. We were just having a discussion about some stuff in thread and I said I thought it was funny that some guys might read it and be a little better towards women which more than that dumb book will do and then a bunch of fedora redpill retards ran in to make sure I knew they didn't learn shit. Here's the thing, I don't care, I will literally never join a random rpg group because I'm a woman and it's guaranteed to be unbearable. I have a group I like, the worst people in it have left, and now we have a lot of fun. So I gain nothing from teaching anyone, I only bother because I like to think one guy will be slightly less shitty to some girl one day. Who knows she might like hobby. Maybe I'll have a daughter and your sons won't be monsters to her.
>>
>>47819075
There's not much to say. A game putting its politics first is unvariably shit.
>>
>>47819072

That sucks, I wish I had a solution other than play wrong gender. It works for me.
>>
>>47819110
9/10 you're good at roleplaying a cunt
>>
>>47819110
>Maybe I'll have a daughter and your sons won't be monsters to her.
Oh, you know, I wouldn't worry about that at all.
>>
>>47819110
>I said I thought it was funny that some guys might read it and be a little better towards women which more than that dumb book will do and then a bunch of fedora redpill retards ran in to make sure I knew they didn't learn shit.
You are one self absorbed preachy mother fucker you know that?
>>
File: 1457565577047.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1457565577047.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>47817504
>>
>>47819110
>Maybe I'll have a daughter and your sons won't be monsters to her.
Fucking punch her in the cunt is what
>>
>>47819110
My wife's son is a good boy.
>>
>>47819128
>>47819056
>>47818978

If I keep saying naughty words, I'll win the argument and women will finally regret being rude to me in high school!
>>
File: 1461297545913.png (525 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461297545913.png
525 KB, 1000x1000
>>47819162
>women will finally regret being rude to me in high school!
>Ever caring about what cunts have to say
How's that salt tasting?
>>
>>47819110
>waaah, men oppress women
You seem to be constantly failing to realise that this can and does go both ways, your argument is against "that guys" but because you constantly focus on "men" you will be derided and scorned. Please stop attempting to tar half the planet with the same brush.

>>47819160
Back to /pol/ kid
>>
>>47819162
>women will finally regret being rude to me in high school!

The mind of a woman is a petty, vacuous thing.
>>
>>47819192

Oh yea I remember when I did that. Oh, wait,

>>47818247
>>
>>47818303

This. Look at all the TL:DR one woman posted in this thread.
>>
>>47816819

You are a person of exemplary wit.
I salute you.
>>
>>47819239

I think there were a few other women earlier.

I think this thread is insane man, all I said was that it's kind of funny a dumb book about feminism actually led to a pleasant little conversation about gender issues, and immediately people jumped out of the woodwork to put me in my place. But some people will take any opportunity to use the word cunt, I guess.
>>
>>47819239
It's nice to see someone understand.
It's not even a hatred thing, women just don't know how to relax and have fun.
>>
>>47819269
Okay fine.
Now shut the fuck up and go back to sitting in the corner.
>>
>>47816521
This ought to be good. Let's have a look:

>First Date by Katrin Forde (Norway) A game about a date gone wrong and a rant about the orgasm gap. 2–5 players; 30 mins; Intensity 1/5.
>a rant about the orgasm gap

A literal rant is a part of this game. Joyous.

>Manic Pixie Dream Girl Commandos by Lizzie Stark (US)
>A military unit undertakes its last whimsical mission before retiring to civilian life.
>3–5 players; 45 minutes; Intensity 1/5.

This... actually sounds like it has potential.

>A Friend in Need by Muriel Algayres (France)
>A nano-game about street harassment, victim-blaming and friendship. After a bad encounter on the street, can Ella get over victim-blaming with the help of her friends?
>4 players; 45 minutes; Intensity 4/5.

What mechanics could possibly be devised for such a thing?

>How to Be Ava White by Eva Wei (Sweden)
>At a board meeting, parts of Ava White’s personality decide how to make her the perfect woman.
>3+ players; 60 minutes; Intensity 4/5.

So... Everyone is John enter a philosophical debate about perfection? An intense debate too, apparently.

>Glitzy Nails by Kat Jones (US)
>Glitzy Nails is a freeform scenario about intersectional feminism, interactions between women,
and nail salons.
>2–4 players; 60 minutes; Intensity 3/5.

How could nail salons possibly be interesting, let alone moderately intense?

>President by Kaisa Kangas (Finland)
>The war-waging Akhaian empire has elected its first female president, a very successful lady general, and feminists with conflicting agendas are trying to draft a press statement together.
>4 players; 60 minutes; Intensity 3/5.

Actually sounds half interesting as well. It would be more interesting if the president wasn't a feminist and needed to appease feminist political blocs.

>the whole thing
It annoys me that they list the authors nationalities, as though it's about trying to get as many diversity points as they can.
>>
>>47819279

But the people who went wild are the dozens of men? The thread was fine until people started freaking out over nothing. They thought I was taking their toys away and lost it. How is that the fault of women?
>>
>>47819269
Feminism has made it impossible to talk about because they have framed and used every single discussion of gender issues as an attack on men. That means that men are now trained to either roll over and accept it, ignore it with platitudes, or react hostilely to an attack on their hobbies and they themselves just for being born as a defense mechanism.
>>
>>47819269
>pleasant little conversation about gender issues
>put me in my place

Even a literal autist like me can tell you're a woman by what you say. Good lord, people like you need to stay in the kitchen and do something useful.
>>
>>47819314

Yea, I guess. I mean I don't even think I said anything about feminism I just don't want to be treated totally differently from the male players idk. It's not even bad enough to call them out or quit the group, really we were talking about playing different genders and someone said they get treated the same and I gave a few examples of how that's not the case for me, idk.
>>
>>47819327

Ok, I'll go have lunch and you men can do useful shit like arguing on 4chan, good luck finding another female to scare off.
>>
>>47819298
>as though it's about trying to get as many diversity points as they can.
>as though
>>
>>47819009

Part of that is probably the mentality that it's easier for girls to seduce a random guy than it is the other way around.

Although I totally did that one time in my first game. I decided I didn't want to pay the outrageous rates for an Inn room so I decided to sneak in, but wound up a woman's room, so I just rolled to seduce instead of let myself get carted away.
>>
>>47818813
>>Ugh nm forget it, thread was fine until I said it was nice that people were becoming aware of the issue then a bunch of assholes have to charge in and make sure nobody is learning shit because women are trying to ruin our fun and how come u imaginary ladies keep being cunts in my head hmm
Passive aggressive as fuck
>>
>>47819298
>it's about trying to get as many diversity points as they can.
That's literally what Tumblr SJWism is about, you know. I've read some literally clap (because for some reasons, they're all Americans) at national socialism mixed with the worst part of stalinism, and crumbs of religious zealotry to top it off, just because the author of the post was different enough.
>>
File: image.png (728 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
728 KB, 640x1136
>>47819376
And nothing of value was lost.

What the fuck captcha, that last one is a stack of pita bread.
>>
>>47819376
>good luck finding another female to scare off.
I'm hardened, baby. Most of those guys are little shits anyways, there's really nothing scary about them.
>>
>>47818580
>"you guys need to be understanding an tip-toe around me fee-fees! You need to be empathetic!"
>Calls him a faggot

You can't have it both ways, champ.
>>
>>47819357
Because YOU bring it on yourself so YOU can find something to be offended by.

Don't complain when others react if you act like you own the game.
>>
>>47819418
Most of the men here could easily rape you, and you would no doubt enjoy it.
>>
>>47819376
>good luck finding another female to scare off.
You have no worth here.
You have no worth as a player.
You have no worth as a human being.

Get out.
>>
>>47819206
>> I will literally never join a random rpg group because I'm a woman and it's guaranteed to be unbearable

>>Maybe I'll have a daughter and your sons won't be monsters to her.

Yeah, nah, you've quite clearly implicitly set up who the villain of this story is.
>>
>>47819441
Well, she did say that all the people who were being shits had departed for creepier horizons, so yeah, she pretty much does own the game. :^)

>>47819444
Sure thing, chumpycheeks.
>>
File: (you).png (65 KB, 286x308) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
65 KB, 286x308
>>47818813
Classic bitch move.
>>
>>47818426

People who care about identity politics are generally monsters, just impotent ones.
>>
>>47819376
>to scare off
What the fuck does this even mean? You're just another stupid post on an imageboard, pandering to you like (all) men do in real life is pointless and stupid.

What we're really observing here is a woman trying to handle the disconnect between how she's usually treated by men and how she would be treated if equal treatment actually existed.
>>
>>47819110
>I only bother because I like to think one guy will be slightly less shitty to some girl one day.
This post single-handedly made me a sexist.

I haven't been for the last 34 years of my life, but a bunch of applications to our company just 'vanished' under mysterious circumstances.

At long last I understand why the climate in the place has become increasingly shitty.

I feel dumb for not realizing it sooner.
>>
>>47819494
>What we're really observing here is a woman trying to handle the disconnect between how she's usually treated by men and how she would be treated if equal treatment actually existed.
I frankly doubt you're a tenth as scathing with other men you don't know (and who could probably punch your face in) as you are here behind a veneer of anonymity, Internet Tough Guy.
>>
>>47819110
>>47819305
>Maybe I'll have a daughter and your sons won't be monsters to her
>thought I was taking their toys away

You know, up until this point, I thought you were just kind of overreaching but making some alright points, now that you've used some nice overreaching and buzzwords I know for sure you're either a troll or tumblr, no matter the case I want you to leave.
>>
>>47819072
Give her the hot beef injection IRL.
>>
>>47819533
>I frankly doubt you're a tenth as scathing with other men you don't know (and who could probably punch your face in) as you are here behind a veneer of anonymity, Internet Tough Guy

have you ever been in.a sports club
or a bar
>>
>>47819110
>I have a group I like, the worst people in it have left, and now we have a lot of fun.
>I bullied the people who wouldn't submit to my tantrums off
>Haaaaah, feels so much better now
This is why I only allow women brought in by gay or already attached friends.

It makes it easier to throw your type out when you inevitably try your emotional tyranny.
>>
>>47819269
cunt
>>
>>47819533
I've been an asshole for at least 15 years now and nobody has punched me or got aggressive even once, so your point is completely false.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 625x625
>>47819533
Did you just threaten him with violence in the same post that you accused him of being an Internet Tough Guy?
>>
>>47819607
I'm lucky, all the women in my (female majority) group are right-wing dykes, makes it a lot easier when they can actually banter. I pity all you fools having to put up with bullshit like this.

Then again, I never recruit randoms, always people I know, so that might help
>>
>>47819591
I don't see how that has got to do with anything. I was talking to that particular Anon, not men in general.

>>47819607
Dude, you forgot that she was one of the founding members.

>>47819610
Yes, passive aggression is pretty useful to avoid that fate.
>>
>>47819630
People must tell you you're pretty fucking stupid all the time, don't they?
>>
>>47819533
>being rude on the internet makes you an internet tough guy
Do you even know what the term means?
>>
>>47819648
Settle down, tough guy. I'm not trying to get my face punched in here, just chill out.
>>
>>47819678
See >>47819648
>>
>>47819636
I envy you.
>>47819638
>Dude, you forgot that she was one of the founding members.
Irrelevant to both my point and in general.
>>
>>47819694
What a snarky, intelligent response. You're like something straight out of Whedon, misplaced whiteknighting and all! You're a gem. What's your favorite subreddit?
>>
>>47817841
This.

Wasn't Depression Quest based on Zoe Quinn's real life experiences?
>>
>>47819716
>Irrelevant to both my point and in general.
How is it? Would you not try to remove shitty members that don't jive with the rest of the group?

>>47819727
Calm down, triggerbunny.
>>
File: rf cryface.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rf cryface.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>47818813
Go tumblr a patreon
>>
>>47819636
>all the women in my (female majority) group are right-wing dykes

That sounds like it could be fun.
>>
File: 1460639541080.png (8 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
1460639541080.png
8 KB, 220x229
>>47818270
>this used to be considered underwear 70 years ago

Now its what the average slutaboo wears today...
>>
>>47819745
That all you got, for real? That sounds like a shut down response, like some kind of woman. Triggerbunny can smell your cunt. Get triggered all you want
>>
>>47819782
Sweetcakes, you don't have to be so angry at being a bit slow in the brains department.
>>
>>47819694
Someone get this hothead outta here.
>>
>>47819760
Panties are the best thing about women.
>>
>>47819754
It really is, my group is/was fantastic, I've gamed with them since I first joined the hobby. Since I (forevergm) graduated and moved away, we haven't played as much, I'm worried about trying to find a game here in Austin, home of triggered hipsters, I might just get a party of people like >>47819110
>>
>>47819745
>How is it? Would you not try to remove shitty members that don't jive with the rest of the group?
>shitty members
Yeah the remaining ones.
>>
>>47819812
There aren't many. I'm thankful for being bi.
>>
>>47819822
Well, you'll have to start one yourself. You don't want to be the newcomer player who would try to force hiw views onto other people, now would you? And hopefully, you'll manage to drive everyone away, and stop the hobby altogether.
>>
File: 1420592740766.jpg (77 KB, 384x332) Image search: [Google]
1420592740766.jpg
77 KB, 384x332
>>47819298
>How could nail salons possibly be interesting, let alone moderately intense?
Nail golen duels.
Interdimensional Nail saloon shenanigans. Becoming pretty with Ms. Shoggoth.
Nail saloon murder mystery.
Secret kung-fu mafia laundering scheme. Imagine your 50 years old aunt smacking niggas around for protection money.
Nail file throwing specialists.
And so on, dude.
>>
>>47819849
Sounds good to me. I'll run it like a job interview.
>>
>34 fucking nano-ventures or whatever.
>all playable in less than an hour with a handful of people

/#feminist/ series on /qst/ when?
>>
>>47819878
Reminds me of my old World of Warcraft days, trying to join a guild that wasn't totally shit.
>>
https://lamiradadegorgona.wordpress.com/2016/05/31/feminism-a-review-iii/

Okay, so one of these games is apparently called flesh, and it works by singing a song, getting naked and writing with a pen or something on your skin everything you hate about your body, so that everyone else can come in and wipe it off and tell you you're beautiful.

So, were feminists the true autists all along?
>>
File: 37392422_p6_master1200.jpg (584 KB, 915x1000) Image search: [Google]
37392422_p6_master1200.jpg
584 KB, 915x1000
>>47816521
>>47816530
>>47816731
As a vagina-haver and a feminist who has been playing tabletop RPGs since 1995 this shit is fucking retarded and I hate everyone involved in it. I just want to pretend to be a dwarf and kill some orcs with my axe, but I guess that makes me a gender traitor.
>>
>>47819933
This is some obvious chaos shit.
I'm betting this is actualy some kind of "dark rituals for dummies" disguised as obvious discussion bait so true mages can see the truth while the normies shitstorm.
>>
>>47819959
>I guess that makes me a gender traitor.
Not really. Those are baby first-worlders who can't get off their asses and need to bitch about something to feel validated.

Anyways.
Incoming hate-spewing in three.
Two.
One.
>>
>>47819959
Here's your bit of attention, twat. I hope you feel better now.

And for the lads, here are some knockers.
>>
>>47818452
>Hopefully this thread has opened some eyes and a few guys will walk away more aware of this happening and will strive to not be that guy and to shut it down when it does happen, and more girls will enjoy games. Ironically this thread has done more to help women than that stupid book ever will.

Now I know how to keep women out of my games. Thanks, you smug normie cunt.
>>
>>47819933
Oh man, I was searching about some kind of mystery for a Planetary/Global Frequency-like game, and this is great.

>>47819988 >>47819984
Man, I love myself. Thank you for that, Anon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.