[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stat the undersiders, please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: 1457718621441.jpg (183 KB, 1275x627) Image search: [Google]
1457718621441.jpg
183 KB, 1275x627
Stat the undersiders, please.
>>
>>47789418
>undersiders
Size/Type: Medium Humanoid (Goblinoid)
Hit Dice: 3d8+3 (16 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 17 (+1 Dex, +3 natural, +2 leather armor, +1 light wooden shield), touch 11, flat-footed 16
Base Attack/Grapple: +2/+4
Attack: Morningstar +5 melee (1d8+2) or javelin +3 ranged (1d6+2)
Full Attack: Morningstar +5 melee (1d8+2) or javelin +3 ranged (1d6+2)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: —
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., scent
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +1
Abilities: Str 15, Dex 12, Con 13, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 9
Skills: Climb +3, Hide +4, Listen +4, Move Silently +6, Spot +4
Feats: Alertness, Weapon Focus (morningstar)
Environment: Temperate mountains
Organization: Solitary, gang (2-4), or band (11-20 plus 150% noncombatants plus 2 2nd-level sergeants and 1 leader of 2nd-5th level)
Challenge Rating: 2
Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Usually chaotic evil
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +1
>>
>>47789418

The who?
>>
>>47789418
Is that one dudes costume literally just a dog mask. Lamest supers ever.
>>
Solid 4/6 by the end.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1600x1000
>>47789476
They are the protagonists of worm.

It's an ever increasingly popular webnovel that is practically required reading material for all capefags according everyone who reads it
(Including me)

It's a good read is what I'm getting at.
>>
>>47789476
Supervillain team from a pretty good web serial called Worm. I'd recommend it, although I can see how some people on 4chan might be triggered by some Tumblr-y stuff in it.
>>
boring capeshit/10 with some good ideas
>>
>>47789824
>webnovel

fanfiction bullshit
>>
>>47789846
>tumblr-y stuff
You mean the lesbians? There are exactly two of them if I recall. That's not that tumblr.

>>47789990
>>47790073
It's also really REALLY fucking long. How many words did it have? A million? Two? I recall someone saying it was as long as the entire Harry Potter series and you could still cram in the Hobbit with the remainder.
>>
Undersiders Roster:
Skitter

Powers: Can control bugs and has super multi-tasking. She can sense what her bugs sense and her range is a mile in radius.
she micro manages millions of bugs at once.

Grue
Can create clouds of darkness Darkness. Grue can also leach powers from anyone who get's trapped.

Tattletale
she has super intuition.
It's hard to really explain. But basicly she can think really hard.

Regent
Powers: He has the ability to control nerves.
If Regent uses his power on a single person long enough he can control that persons body completely, utilizing muscle memory to make them act and fight exactly as they would normally. Taking full control of a single individual can take 15 minutes to two hours depending on the person.

Bitch
she turns dogs into hulking monsters. The size of the monster depends on how long she uses her power on them.

Imp
Power: Imp has the power to forcefully remove herself from memories of people around her. It's basically a vastly superior form of invisibility.
She can attack people and they won't know what's happening because they'll keep forgetting they were just attacked by her.
I agree, I like the series. However, some people on 4chan in general take offense at anything that seems to be slightly politically correct. Not everyone, but some, which is why I put the disclaimer. And I was referring more to the fact that there are more girls with super powers in the series than guys.
>>
>>47790218
>politically correct
There's a faction that's literally /pol/
>>
>>47790218
>And I was referring more to the fact that there are more girls with super powers in the series than guys.
given how the powers are gained this actually makes sense given that most people aren't aware of what Trigger events are and how they work. people abuse women, all over the world.

>>47790211
>and her range is a mile in radius.
not without plot-relevant intervention, her basic radius for almost all of the series is "about 300 meters"

>>47790494
you mean the E88?
cause yeah, those guys were pricks.
but they were also very believable bad-guys
>>
>>47790211

You're kind of overselling them there, a bit. Skitter, Regent, and Imp especially.

I mean, for one thing, Imp can still be seen by cameras, and her power can simply be out-ranged.

They're a powerful and well-balanced group, to be sure, but there's a lot of subtleties to their powers that you're glossing over.

Of course, that just makes them harder to accurately portray in an in-game kind of way, but that was already a thing.
>>
>>47789652
1. That's a chick
2. Her identity is publicly known so she doesn't really give a shit
>>
>>47790602
>imp can still be seen by cameras

Yeah, but the people looking through the cameras are still affected by her power. Not sure about pictures.
>>
So, is this shit going to end soon or what? If the end is in sight I'll consider finally reading it. If the author is just dragging out the story for the sake of satisfying his graphomania, into the trash it goes.
>>
>>47790602
1 mile was it's largest before khepri happened.

Imp stabbed Bonesaw and she wasn't spotted.

Regent's exact timeframe for taking control is sketchy and his control wasn't explored very much.
There was also some little side abilities that I didn't really mention either like regent being able to cause twitches or the inner workings of tattletale.
>>
>>47789418
In what system?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hxYrt2d6b_LAaMPphcZEzwAruiSHQaiaBa3x2WMsGvA/edit?usp=docslist_api

Here's some weaver dice playtest capes if any anons care.

Also I'm digging the upswing of worm content
>>
>>47790797
the main story of Worm ended a couple of years ago...the author is now wrighting other things, occasionally he goes back and edits a chapter for readability.

there may be a sequel in the distant future but that has yet to be started on
>>
>>47790797
It's been done for years. He completed another novel and is halfway through a third.

Go read it and don't spoil yourself.
>>
>>47790871
>>47790869
Huh... Perhaps it's finally time then.
>>
>>47790218
> black characters
> project darkness and have the ability to hide from the law

> Arab character
> terrorist who destroys cities

> Asian character
> turns into a Chinese dragon

Wildbow has always been secret /pol/.
>>
>>47790883
It's a time investment. It also takes a little while to pick up. Get through arc 2, and it hits it's stride a bit
>>
>>47790821
>no it wasn't

>yes, but photographs weren't involved IIRC

>also true, however the twitches were used far more than you're implying

ALSO, SPOILER YOUR DAMN TEXT.

>>47790883
go fer it manga

>>47790893
>Chinese dragon
nope, sword and board standard dragon if you're talking about who I think you are...
>>
>>47790073
Nice meme :^)
>>
Pact was better.
>>
>>47789418
Bitch
Bear 3
Elk 2
Falcon 5
Fox 2
Snake W
Wolf 3

Aspect:
Loves Dogs
Feral Child
Hidden Loneliness

Blessing:
Hound Speak: May take dogs as personal guard retainers. May use falcon when rolling to direct or train dogs.

The Hounds Gift: Spend a style point to give add the falcon to dog retainers Wolf and Bear stats for the scene.
>>
>>47790871
Are those other two novels directly related to Worm, as in direct sequels?
>>
>>47790992
No, they're completely different IP's.
One, Pact, is about witchcraft/magic in a semi-modern setting, and the other, Twig, is a fictional Victorian-esque world where people learned that alchemy was real and it actually works, and the story is centered on a group of children who are the products of alchemical experimentation.

They're both really cool. I liked Pact best because the main character was more identifiable, but Twig had some amazing style and elements.
>>
>>47790970
Imp
Bear: 2
Elk: 4
Falcon: 3
Fox: W
Snake: 2
Wolf: 4

Aspects:
Unnoticed
Joker
An unsheathed glad

Blessing:

Ever Forgotten: You can spend a style point to have priority in any roll to act directly against you.
>>
>>47790211
here's a better description of grue's power.

Sensory Deprivation, Energy Dampening, and Power Copying.

grue generates clouds of darkness that erase light, mute and sounds, and distort senses. It also interferes with microwaves, radio frequencies and radiation among other things.
He also gained the ability to use the powers of others while they are in his darkness. simultaneously leeching off of the powers of those in said darkness.
i don't think the 'steal powers' part of it will work aggainst anyone not from worm ecause of the nature of how wormverse powers in general but the clouds will also probobly be able to dampen certain magical attacks like fireball and flash.
>>
>>47790924
Pact had a great setting but some bad pacing issues
>>
>>47791098
Is twig done? I took a break from reading it because I didn't want to have to wait a week for every new chapter.
>>
File: b_b_b_by_sandara-d9lqnx0.jpg (647 KB, 1200x727) Image search: [Google]
b_b_b_by_sandara-d9lqnx0.jpg
647 KB, 1200x727
>>47790601
>but they were also very believable bad-guys
As opposed to /pol/, who often run face first into Poe's law.
>>47790883
He's doing a rewrite/edit in the next year or two to prepare for print, and will write Worm 2 after Twig.
>>47791454
No.
>>
>>47791489
>Poe's law.
having never encountered this before I googled it.

it's a convoluted concept so I'll ask for clarification here, using this example.

it's difficult do determine how sincere /pol/ is about many of the views expressed there-in because there is never an indicator of whether or not they are joking about it? as a result people actually assume that /pol/ is filled with individuals who actually are Racist/homophobic/whatever it is that makes people not like /pol/.

as opposed to the E88 of worm who ARE white-supremacists because the author explicitly told us they were, and who all act like white supremacists?

or am I using Poe's Law incorrectly?
>>
>>47791611
Pretty much. Some /pol/tards are actually like that, some just go there for the memes and nigger jokes.
>>
>>47791489
>He's doing a rewrite/edit in the next year or two to prepare for print
I sure hope he trims a few thousand words off, or the book will look like a cube.
>>
>>47791786
It will definitely be split into a series. It's 1M+ words.
>>
>>47791817
1.56 million words last time I looked...
>>
>>47791830
Where the splits will be will be rather interesting, as the chapters aren't remotely the same size.
>>
>>47791874
Wildbow's fans have already been working on that for years and they have a pretty good idea of what they are looking for.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Parahumans/comments/2x6pr8/how_would_you_break_up_worm_into_a_series_of/?
>>
>>47791830
it ended off at 1.7 M but will likely get trimmed down later in anticipation for a hardcopy release.
>>
>>47793457
seems like it already got trimmed since the last time anyone I know counted...

.14 million words is like, a short novel yeah?

it might get shortened enough to fit in a reasonably sized 10 book set yeah?
>>
>>47789418

As a side note, Weaver Dice games run by Wildbow are hilariously lethal. There's like an 80% PC fatality rate.
>>
>>47790797

It ended a few years back.
>>
>>47791489

The thing is, E88 has a lot of sympathetic characters. Kaiser dies heroically fighting Leviathan, and Crusader is hard not to like - He was born to be an organ donor to his retarded and bedridden sister, and triggered when the alarms went off after he tried to unplug her.

It's implied that he did manage to kill her and his abusive family, so he at least got payback.
>>
>>47795059

That is seriously dark.
>>
>>47795290

They were abusing him to keep a gimp alive. That's the kind of thing that fills someone with utter hatred. They were literally cutting pieces out of him to put in her, without his consent.
>>
>>47795290
[coil]
>>
>>47794964

He runs games? Wasn't PRT Quest boring as fuck?
>>
>>47795059
I found crusader pretty easy to hate actually. He reminds me of too many assholes I know.

Yeah that was a shitty situation he was born into, but then he got out of it, and decided to be a dick to everyone. I get that he's angry, but he neither admits that the anger is a problem, or tries to do anything constructive with that anger. And then just full on buying into the full hateful bullshit philosophy he has now.
There is a difference between a reason and an excuse, and for him, he uses the shit he went through as an excuse.

Bitch is the fucked over by her family, and now has massive anger issues, but still sympathetic character.
>>
>>47791098
>the main character was more identifiable
White boi gotta relate! Aw.

Man, do I hate this 'relatable' shit.
>>
>>47791786
What would be great is condensing it into one doorstopper. What would be nice, one trilogy. The bare minimum would be two of those.
>>
I found Worm to have an incredibly interesting setting with a bunch of awesome ideas. Unfortunately, the breakneck pacing and the plot becoming terribly uninteresting around the Two Year Time skip really killed it for me.

Most of the Fanfiction is far more Interesting.
>>
>tfw got into my first WeaverDice game a few days ago
I'm fucking HYPE
>>
>>47797106
Did he actually finish the system?
>>
>>47797117
Oh no, not at all. It's all winging it and houserules for equipment, reputation, assets and resources. Which is generally fine, given most sessions are one on one.
>>
>>47797214
who wants to bet that all of the games run by wildbow(that survive their first couple of months) are gonna end up being Cannon for Worm2?
>>
>>47797271
I don't see more than a cameo happening.
>>
Who here is up to the monumental task of trying to translate their powersets to dnd?
>>
>>47790750
people looking through the cameras are only affected by her power if they're in her range.

>>47790893
Don't Forget:
>Nazi Character
>Turn into a white fog that makes undesirables vanish

>Evil Seekit Society characters:
>Literal Fedoralord

>>47797316
It really doesn't translate. Like, at all.

Also, what ever happened to that Worm Quest that some guy was running a couple weeks ago? Did he succumb to QMitius?
>>
>>47790893
Nah, he's liberal as shit, just not a SJW. Which means he actually considers people who are not from his political spectrum as human beings.
>>
>>47797528
>Worm Quest
capes over rain city?

no idea, I honestly think the guy died...not twitter presence, he just didn't show up for the party and there was no posting of apology or reschedule...
>>
>>47797704
yeah, rapes of cain city or whatever it was called.
Died you say? sounds like QMitius has claimed another victim.
>>
File: 1462902518312.png (910 KB, 682x642) Image search: [Google]
1462902518312.png
910 KB, 682x642
>>47797722
I can hope he isn't dead...we were just outside a room to the first big boss battle. there were player plans for after(if we lived), lairing up plans for revenue, and on and on...

a nice Daredevil-esque slice of life campaign would have been nice from my perspective...
>>
>>47797303
agree, but I totally see a cameo happening.
>>
>>47797807

Man, I thought that said Rapes of Cain City and now I'm disappointed.
>>
>>47789694
kek
>>
>>47789694
Hah, bastard.
>>
>>47789418
The M&M GM is a moron who doesn't understand why power level exists, and removed the cap on Power DCs while keeping saves capped.

Skitter is THAT GIRL who pours all her points into a vaguely-described power with a hojillion Alternate Power (Dynamic) feats and then takes a bunch of personal life flaws, drawbacks, etc. to stick even more points into her GIANT ARRAY OF DOOM.
Grue has Darkness Control (Selective), AP:Dazzle
Bitch has Comprehend (Broad Type), Boost (Mass, Others Only, Limited:Animals) and a custom feat giving her +Diplomacy to animals, -Diplomacy to humans.
Regent's base power is Deflect with Action bought up to be faster, and the alternate is Mind Control with Action bought down to be slower.
Tattletale has the Well-Informed and Contacts feats fluffed as getting information from the astral plane of space monsters instead of actual contacts, a custom feat to do this for objects as well as people, huge Gather Information and Sense Motive bonuses, and not necessarily any mechanical M&M "power". Maybe Mind Reading.
Imp has Concealment.
>>
>>47800621
>Imp has Concealment
She also deletes memories of her presence and doesn't affect electronic sensors such as cameras.
>>
>>47800688
>>47800621
And affects those looking at the sensor readings if she's in range.

Don't know how that affects the stats.
>>
>>47800621
> Using Mutants and Masterminds
> a system that falls apart if you look at it funny
>>
>>47797117
It's in progress. It's really good, but not polished, so if you're an autist about rules then...
>>
>>47797577
Disgusting.
>>
I actually run a Weaver Dice game! Had to take some time off for Finals though.
>>
>>47800621
skitter as a munchkin make so much more sense then it should
>>
>>47801782
Pretty sure there's at least one story that portrays Worm as an RPG group's game and Taylor is a Munchkin.
>>
>>47802518
I'm interested in that.
>>
Oh fuck this is this thing over on Space Battles that everyone talks about that I've been telling myself I'd get around to reading eventually for three years now isn't it

I should really get around to reading this but it's so fucking big
>>
>>47802538
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/worm-d20-worm-meta-dnd.301901/
>>47802630
You may want to wait for the rewrite.
>>
>TFW waiting for Twig updates

Just rip the bandaid off already Wildbow goddamn it
>>
>>47802630
http://audioworm.rein-online.org
If you are too lazy to move your eyeballs there's always the complete audiobook version.
>>
>>47800775
Yes, and? Everyone and their dog knows it, and the devs even have a sidebar informing you of such.

The point of the game isn't to minmax, because that's trivial. The point of the game is to play a fucking superhero.
>>
>>47799878
>>47797807
>>47797722
>>47797528
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

the guy running it has simply been in the hospital for the last few weeks...
>>
>>47802643
>Taylor is literally Edgy McThatGirl
Fitting.
>>
>>47806356
>got hit by a car
It's the QM Curse.
>>
>>47806356
Y'all got a link to the quests?
>>
>>47810524
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=capes%20of%20rain%20city%20quest
>>
>>47802643
that... was much better than I expected.

I mean, just having decent grammar was more than I expected, but actually pretty fun to read as well.
>>
>>47797722
>>47797807
>>47806356
>>47808289
>Runs supers quest on /tg/
>gets immediately sent to hospital
First Crusty, now Jim, oh the humanity!
RIP Crusty, sorry about your terminal ass cancer
>>
>>47813734
>RIP Crusty
god I hope not, that man writes good smut.
>>
>>47813798
Solid 7/10 - it got a little samey when compounded with his anonkun stuff, he's only got, like, 2 kinks, he does 'em well, but still, needs a bit more variety.
>>
>>47797068
>fanfiction
I sure hope it's not like Hope Comes to Brockton Bay.
I mean, it's good if you ignore the slight Sueness of the MC, but then you get to the chapters where:
- Skitter gets involved in cliches that look straight out of the most generic romcom anime, which inevitably results in an actual romance (with sex aplenty, might I add) with some dude.
- This girl (Panacea? Something like that) is in a romantic relationship with the MC, but sexually frustrated as the MC has basically Barbie anatomy. So she suddenly realizes she was bi and uses this lizard dude as a literal fuckboy.

This was about halfway through the fic. I dropped that thing so hard I think it left a crater.
>>
>>47789418
>posting an image where Skitter's face is exposed
I mean, it's a gorgeous pic, and I have it saved too, and most of the others depict her too short, but c'mon m8, her mask covers her whole face.
>>
>>47790903
>>Chinese dragon
>nope, sword and board standard dragon if you're talking about who I think you are...
Lung, mate. Not... the other guy. Besides, Defiant used a polearm, not sword&board. That was Dauntless, and he didn't survive past Arc 8.
>>47800621
>Maybe Mind Reading.
HELL no. Well, unless she takes some serious limiters, but it's a plot point that she doesn't actually have mind reading. Though with M&M's encouragement of refluffing, I guess it could work.
>>
>>47814729
Even that image makes her too short, Tattletale in the background is her height for god's sake.
Taylor is Huge.
>>
>>47814868
Lung turns into a Western Style Dragon, not an Eastern Style. He even grows Western-style Wings after a certain point
>>
>>47814868
the descriptions made me think Lung was a more traditional western style

>>47814971
thought she was just skinny gawky and tall...
>>
>>47815045
Very tall, it comes up repeatedly that she is very tall
>>
>>47790110
Longer than War and Peace.

>>47790073
Yes, well meme'd. Congratulations. Now, go to bed, the adults are talking.
>>
>>47790992
Wildbow has very, /very/ subtly implied that they take place in the same multiverse, albeit with the fact that Pact takes place in a plane which Zion didn't royally fuck the shit out of.
>>
>>47815058
Grue is also supposed to be very tall, and the 'camera' looks like it's facing slightly down, so things further back would have their heads slightly taller, so tattletale would still be shorter even if her head almost matches taylor's.
Look at Imp, her head lines up with taylor's but the feet don't
>>
>>47815272
Yeah. Compare to this one, which makes me want to punch something, because it's so good but so wrong.
>>
>>47814034
More like Cenotaph and shit.
>>
>>47789418
No one likes your shit meme webcomic.
>>
>>47816405
Oh, I know. I hate that webcomic.
>>
>>47816405
God forbid, Memes on 4chan. Oh the humanity.
>>
>>47816360
What's wrong with it aside from tiny Taylor?
>>
>>47818614
Bitch is bigger than Grue, which is just whack. Grue's meant to be a big guy.
>>
>>47814978
lung turns into a balrog more then an actual dragon.
>>47814034
THE TECHNO QUEEN!*krakthoom! is comedy gold
>>
>>47818614
>>47818686
Oh, and aside from the fact that Taylor is tiny, she's supposed to be flat and narrow - her hips are definitely not twice as wide as her waist.
>>
File: empire88.png (410 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
empire88.png
410 KB, 2000x1200
>>47790494
>politically correct
>implying
>>
>>47820355
>88 hate Blacks
>White Girl getting bullied by Black Athlete and her Race Traitor Friend
>Never stand up for White Girl
The 88 didn't even stand up for their ideals man.
>>
>>47820843
Sophia put the fear of god into the gangs at school somehow (probably by fighting a lot in her civvies and generally being a psychopath). That was a big reason why the school covered up Taylor's locker.

Besides, there were few actual members at the school, mostly just sympathizers and potential recruits.
>>
>>47820898
She did that AFTER she joined the Wards
She was bullying Taylor the second they entered Freshmen Year, before she entered the Wards
>>
>>47820843
>>47820898
>>47820937
Taylor has Jew hair.
>>
>>47820937
>She did that AFTER she joined the Wards
Don't see why. It was all off the books, prohibited even, so I don't see why she would have started then.

Anyway, it didn't get bad enough to notice until later, and Taylor probably didn't look like an enticing target for recruitment to intervene.

And >>47820985 is right IIRC, she was sometimes mistaken for a Jew.
>>
>>47820898
Do you think Sophia would've even been remotely prepared if Taylor went full on Beta Uprising?
>>
File: 1440894051869.jpg (246 KB, 627x502) Image search: [Google]
1440894051869.jpg
246 KB, 627x502
>>47821265
?
>>
>>47821309
An /r9k/ concept. It basically means the lower social strata toppling the top.
>>
>>47821339
>>47821265
I recall Emma having a pretty solid hold on the Winslow social scene, and Sophia intimidating everyone unaffected by it.
>>
>>47821309
Hypothetically Taylor gives in to urge to retaliate and it takes it's logical course as Sophia takes it out on normie Taylor, with Taylor cranking up the bug shit as well.
>>
>>47821406
Then her secret ID is probably forfeit, at least to the Protectorate if not the whole school, she maybe dies to Sophia being a good fighter, and is maybe captured by the PRT.
>>
>>47821488
I'd normally hand it to Sophia but

>Brown Recluse ambush
>>
>>47821515
BITE HER RIGHT IN THE VAG

RIGHT IN THE

VAG
>>
>>47821488
>Black Widows are Native to the Bay
>Go to Sophia's house
>Have one bite her in her sleep
>Have it make a web near her bed post
>>
File: worm_by_sandara-d9kb143.jpg (83 KB, 600x685) Image search: [Google]
worm_by_sandara-d9kb143.jpg
83 KB, 600x685
>>47821535
>>47821567
I mean, yeah, Sophia would die. Spider poison is probably detectable post mortem, so any attempt for Taylor to have a cape career will result in her to be immediately suspected as the perpetrator. Killing a cape in their civ ID is serious business, even if Taylor might not have known she was a cape. She won't get a kill order, but would have very little chance of going hero.
>>
>>47821406
Escalation is the name of the game here.
taylor is worm's queen of escalation.
>>
>>47821617
Read >>47821567 again.
The point is to make it look like it happened on accident. Widows are very aggressive spiders
>>
>>47821625
>Taylor brings her new friend Alec to school
>>
>>47821683
>Not bringing Lisa to school
Lisa would take over the poplar-sector in a day, two tops
>>
>>47821682
Territorial is not the same as aggressive.

Still suspicious if she starts her career within like 2-3 months and in the same city.
>>
>>47821683
>Sophia Hess is caught masterbating in class during study time.
>>
Isn't Sophia Shadow Stalker?
>>
>>47821874
Yes, the Ward who uses Lethal Ammunition despite being on Parole. In a city where the head of the PRT hates Parahumans, particularly ones who think themselves "above" normies.
>>
File: weebsiders.jpg (63 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
weebsiders.jpg
63 KB, 736x414
>>47790211
>Translating their powers to dnd is going to be a pain in the ass
Then use Mutants and Masterminds. Lets asume M&M 3e.

Skitter's powers can be summed replicated with a few ranks in Summon, Environment, and Remote Sensing, with a couple Alternate Effects thrown in.

Grue's powers would be similar, combining Environment and Affliction with a couple Alternate Effects.

Haven't the faintest idea what to do for Tattletale.

Regent gets Affliction, as well as a little bit of Remote Sensing and Communication/Telepathy for his long range control (like what he did to Sophia that one time).

Bitch's Power could be represented Summon, but a more realitic with several powers combined. These would be Enhanced Trait, Growth, Healing, and other powers, all with the Affects Others extra.

Imp's power is the simplest of the lot: just straight Concealment.

>>47818686
>UUUU
>>
>>47821906
>summed replicated
>but a more realistic with
I'm sorry, I accidentally words.
>>
>>47813734
What happened to Crusty?
>>
>>47822028
Terminal ass cancer, of course.
>>
>>47822073
No, seriously, what happened.
>>
>>47797068

I really should finish reading the series. I got distracted by the fanfiction.

>>47818687

*KRAKATHOOM*

>>47814034

It's a pretty varied mix of quality, and there are so many snippets and aborted stories that the hardest part is finding one the author is intent on finishing.

I'm following Hunter right now, which is a crossover with Bloodborne.

Taylor just ate her first third of umbilical cord.
>>
>>47822381
Thing about Hope is that it's Wildbow approved. Same with Cenotaph
>>
>>47790211
>Grue
>Darkness
>leach powers
Does he eat them?
>>
>>47822450
congrats, you recognised the reference
>>
>>47822381
>>47822429
c-can any of you two link me to some of the good Worm fanficiton
>>
>>47821905
she uses lethal ammo when she think she can get away with it.
She's a psychopath, not completely stupid.

Not figuring out the 'parole' thing wasn't working did take some willful ignorance on PRTs part. But that's hardly the stupidest of their actions.
>>
>>47822486
>good
>fan fiction
Nope, we cannot. Sorry.
>>
>>47822539
fine, can you link me to "good" fanfiction?
>>
>>47822501
Remember, the PRT was basically being run by Cauldron and Cauldron were manipulating everything with the specific objective of causing the optimum level of conflict to produce lots of experienced capes. Much of the seemingly inane decisions made by authority figures in that setting make a lot more sense when you realise the actual goal in mind.
>>
>>47822381
the problem with fanfiction isn't that it's fanfiction, that's existed basically since we have written records. (for example, Shakespeare did not create the character of Titania. Romeo and Juliet was an italian play he rewrote).

The problem is that method of publication, or even transmitions, basically bypasses or even short circuits the review, edit, and recommendation system that normally exists. And now we're basically trying to staple one on top of it.

There are some bits of that, the newer hosting sights are actually better for organizing that sort of thing.
>>
>>47822570
that's still kinda stupid, or at least extraordinarilly reckless. Or would be if the other outcome wasn't total extinction.
And even then, I'm not convinced it was the best way of addressing the Scion problem. Fortuna's power doesn't work on that question, so there is no Word Of God, that they weren't being stupid.
>>
>>47822486
OH BOY. I've read a LOT of Worm fanfiction, and yes, most of it is shit. However, I can unambiguously recommend the following:
Cenotaph (Memorials trilogy) (Taylor tries to join the Wards, Danny dies because of loose mouths): http://archiveofourown.org/series/160520
The third part is called Legacy.

Weaver Nine (Jack Slash and Skitter are born in each other's places): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10898446/1/Weaver-Nine

YMMV, but...:
Zenith (Exalted cross, post canon) https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/exalted-worm-zenith.292735/

Exiled (Mass Effect cross, post ME3 Shep transported to BB and de-aged) https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/exiled-complete.291414/#post-13630029

Fiend (Exalted cross, Infernal Taylor) https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9645945/1/Fiend-or-I-how-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-Green-Sun
>>
File: meh, I can take her.jpg (74 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
meh, I can take her.jpg
74 KB, 600x800
>>47822486

I'll start with what I'm following right now.

'With friends like these...'
Taylor in control of the endbringers. Fluffy and cute.

'Who needs enemies?'
Taylor in control of the endbringers. Everything goes to hell.

Hunter
crossover with bloodborne, taylor is on the route to the secret ending.

Alchemical Solutions
crossover with exalted, Taylor is soulsteel caste, making more alchemicals, and trying to bring autocthon into her universe.

THE TECHNO QUEEN
*krakathoom*

There are otherwise a lot tinker!taylor fics, crossed with series like sonic and mega man, where she gets the knowledge and bits of the personalities of Dr. Wily and Dr. Eggman. Don't have the links, but I remember them being pretty good.

Taylor also gets crossed with starcraft a lot, becoming zerg. Havn't found a Taylor-queen-of-blades fic yet that I like enough to recommend, though.
>>
>>47822746
Speaking of Jack Slash, he's straight up dead right? It's funny, I can see him as a Khepri-esque thing if Bonesaw had tinkered with his noggin instead.
>>
>>47822884
Dead by golden fuck you beam or dead by Sting or Grey Boi'd and encased in foam. I forget.
>>
>>47822942
pretty sure he got time looped.
>>
>>47822982
Yeah, as I said, Grei Boi'd. That doesn't keep him from being killed by any of the other two, they're special like that.
>>
>>47822563

https://www.reddit.com/r/WormFanfic/comments/40267o/best_of_2015_winners/
all the garbage is sifted away. basicly the top 10% of wormfics are listed here.

one thing i will give wormfics over other fanfics is that wormfics are consistently superior to the 'average' fanfiction.
>>
>>47823552
Every time I open a link to reddit I wonder how people can use that fucking format. Christ Almighty it's weird.
>>
>>47823647
You get used to it. Reddit Enhancement Suite helps.
>>
>>47822486
Here's some things I'm currently enjoying. In no particular order.
Hunter - https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/hunter-worm-bloodborne.363802/
Finding the path - https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/finding-the-path-worm-au.321619/
Firefly - https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/firefly-worm-au.308629/
Railgun - https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/railgun-worm-a-certain-scientific-railgun.291891/
Dominion - https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/dominion-worm-s9-taylor.340669/unread
A show of force - https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/a-show-of-force-worm-au.354058/
A propensity for wrath - https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/a-propensity-for-wrath-worm-au.349127/
Firebird - https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/firebird-a-worm-au-xover.328260/
A master of masks - https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/a-master-of-masks-worm-dungeons-and-dragons-eberron-crossover.331181/
Perpetuance - https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/perpetuance-worm-au.326922/
>>
>>47822746
>Parian thinks that Sophia is a 'good person' after having talked to her for more than 30 seconds
nope, scratch that one.
>>
>>47823839
Parian is also a Lesbian who's desperate for love, but comes from a conservative muslim family.
I wouldn't doubt she puts any attractive female under rose-colored glasses
>>
>>47823839
>nope, scratch that one.
~Just Jack Slash things.~
He's bullshit like that.
>>
>>47822486
Its already been brought up, but Centograph, followed by Wake and Legacy, is one of the best, and is just as good as the original. Think Enders Game and Enders Shadow.

As for others the usual break down is into several catagories. Alternate Universe, Alternate Power, Self Insert, and Crossover (for some reason Exalted seems a popular choice).
>>
>>47823854
>Shadow Stalker
>attractive
>>
>>47823913
She's repeatedly described as physically attractive in canon. At least if you're into Athlete girls.
>>
>>47823854
>desperate for love
the girl she falls for is crushing on her hard, and hot, and she still says no until she gets what she wants.

How exactly does that fit with falling for Sophia? Who's an abrasive bitch even if you don't realize she's psychotic. Which is obvious from what she said in the same chapter, in earshot of Parian.

No, I'm out.
>>
>>47823906
>for some reason Exalted seems a popular choice
Most likely due to the popularity of Goblin Queen, a crossover where she got Raksha powers
>>
>>47823906
Does Hope fall under Self Insert?
>>
>>47823887
I bought the Jack Slash bits. But then Sophia started talking, and Parian was still buying the BS.

If this is the sort of idiot balls I'm expected to accept being thrown around, I'm out.
>>
>>47823954
I meant that in canon Jack can keep together the S9, and they are actually murderous towards each other. Making Parian and Shadow Stalker play nice is peanuts by comparison.

Either way, that's just half the fic. I liked the Weaver parts much more. Especially what happened to Leviathan.
>>
>>47823950
Probably?

As for SI fics, "Security!" Seems to be by consensus the best, and it is complete.

I know reddit is a 4 letter word around here, but the r/wormfanfic is pretty good for getting recs. That's how I've found my favorites.
>>
>>47823994
first. I get Jack Slash working by basically breaking people, then balancing the broken people against each other.
It's harder to buy that when he's trying to keep them sane ish, or at least not openly crazy. And this isn't playing nice, this is full on believing that Sophia is a 'good person'.

Second, Jack Slash in Worm never let Burnscar do the talking when trying to manipulate people. And Sophia makes Burnscar seem likeable and sympathetic.
Jack convincing Parian despite Sophia I could buy, Sophia being part of convincing her is a bridge to far.

Lastly, I've only got so much time in the day for reading, and lot of things that are fighting to fill the list. When it looks like a decent percentage of the story if filled with that sort of thing, you get scratched off.

Not saying you still can't like the fic, the other parts were alright, but that bit is a mistake, and enough of one it gets knocked down to near the bottom of the pile of things I'll be reading.
>>
>>47822746
>crossovers
Please.
>>
>>47824067
>Lastly, I've only got so much time in the day for reading, and lot of things that are fighting to fill the list. When it looks like a decent percentage of the story if filled with that sort of thing, you get scratched off.
No worries, mate. I've got a huge backlog too.

>>47824101
You're welcome.
>>
>>47824101
Try it before you knock it. At least some of those recs are fairly solid.
>>
>>47823913
Her mind is a fucking sewer of horribleness, but she is hot. In the "track & field bunny" category.
>>
>>47789476
*whom
>>
>>47824126
I've already read anything Cenotaph, but I just can't abide with crossovers. I can't.
>>
>>47824164
A shame, that. Oh well, each to their own.
>>
>>47824229
On that note, is the Weaver 9 one finished? Last installment was in late 2015.
>>
>>47824164
At least give Hunter a go. It's really well written.
As is goblin queen, which writes the fair folk from exalted fairly well. In an utterly disturbing outside context problem sort of a way.
>>
>>47824252
>In an utterly disturbing outside context problem sort of a way.
>outside context problem
Fuck, your trying to tug at my heartstrings is much too efficient.

FINE, motherfucker, fine.

I hate you.
>>
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/hobgoblin-worm-au.393531/
This is a good one, alive and kicking too.
>>
>>47824270
Goblin Queen presents Raksha for what they REALLY are

Shitty self-insert fanfiction writers
>>
>>47824242
No. But it is good and long enough to read anyway. The plotline is concluded, IIRC only some of its aftermath is missing.
>>
>>47821906
Bitch is super cute in that pic.
>>
>>47822746
>Weaver Nine
>"That's my answer, King. I was never your Queen."
The implied underage rape makes it oh-so-sweet to my terrible mind of fetish.
>>
>>47814034
Hope Comes to Brockton Bay is just sanitized porn. The author has written a huge amount of Worm Porn.
>>
>>47824270
It's fine anon.
I hate you too
>>
>>47822570
The issue there is that they weren't making an army, just a mob. They needed Khepri to fix everything. And the world is still fucked afterwards.
>>
>>47824418
>Local Girl Ruins Everything
>>
>>47823906

I don't why why taylor keeps becoming a solar. She's clearly a lunar. And never with a spider totem.
>>
>>47824770
I dunno, with her level of Escalation and how she came into Power from complete and utter Failure I'd say she's an Infernal.
>>
>>47824614
More like saves everything. Everyone else fucked up.
>>
>Weaver 9
>not even 1k words into Jack Slash's first chapter
Hahahahaha. Oh my God.

Hahahaha.
>>
>>47824614
She may be a terrible person, and a monster, but she got their shit together and made sure they survived.
>>
I have to wonder, what do the S9 do for food? Does Bonesaw grow it? Takeout?
>>
>>47824938
>Takeout?
>I am now imagining crawler standing outside the window at the taco bell...

>>47824885
>and made sure they survived.
and made sure they Mostly survived....

>>47824869
that funny?
>>
>>47825034
>that funny?
No, I'm laughing at the obviously deleterious events that are going to unfold from that setup.
>>
File: tumblr_nm7w79qOUG1u2j8pro1_1280.jpg (206 KB, 1280x945) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm7w79qOUG1u2j8pro1_1280.jpg
206 KB, 1280x945
what do people think so far of twig. personally im not finding it as engaging as Worm or even Pact.

Worm to me is still the strongest work simply because it follows more closely the hero's journey, is a story of someone who starts with nothing and ends up with everything. we learned about the world alongside our protagonist, and every win felt so incredibly good because you really felt for taylor. the chapter when alec takes revenge on sophie has to be one of the most cathartic things i ever read online

Pact is kind of a similar story except the protagonist starts with nothing and then he gets kicked in the balls for like 15 chapters, he never really wins, he just switches to different kinds of hell and after a while it became underwelming and frustrating. also the story has some pacing issues and situations where he should have clearly been crushed by his enemies in five seconds flat end up with his bullshiting a win out of nowhere (conquest, barbatorem, etc). the magic system was godly but the story was unfulfilling

finally in twig you have the most morally complex character but i feel the story suffers for it, you never really truly end up empathizing with sylvester because A) he works for the establishment and B) he is kind of an asshole. and also the biggest conflict in the story is the character willingly putting himself in bad situations for reasons you dont really care about and then having to survive. worm was about growing up, about building something, pact was about surviving in a horrible uncaring universe, twig is about...i dunno, being a jerk and making hard moral choices i guess which i dont find as interesting
>>
>>47825340
>what do people think so far of twig
Waiting for it to be finished, because the first few chapters didn't really pulled me into it. I did like Pact, though it's very fucking uneven, and had a pacing even more shot to shit than Worm did.
>>
>>47825340
Blake's constant struggle was frustratinog for me too. We get this system of having all these magical tools and he only gets one in the form of Evan, who's useful but no Other by any means.

Sy is wonderful to watch break down bit by bit though.
>>
I'm listening through the epilogue of Worm now. During and after the S9 dealio I feel like the pacing went to shit, to a certain degree at least, like it all got lost. Now I'm afraid to actually finish the epilogue due to how Speck ended. What a goddamn roller coaster.
>>
>>47825513
DISREGARD THE LAST EPILOGUE

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

NOT CANON

NOT CANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>47825530
I've heard some crazy shit about it, and it all makes me wonder if I even want to go through with it. A part of me thinks the ending of Speck would have been enough.
>>
>>47825561
It's not crazy, it just feels kinda artificial and blew my catharsis away. I didn't like reading it.
>>
>>47825561
Speck?
>>
>>47825648
Live leng and presper.
>>
>>47825453
that's another thing, the only thing blake ever really does magic wise is play around with glamour, get a cool sword, get evan and turn into a tree man and that is about it, meanwhile we have his friends drawing runes, making demesnes, bringing up gargoyles, doing time manipulation and all other sorts of cool shit.

i just wanted to read about the life of a standard magician, i wanted him to get a familiar a demesne and live his everyday life, maybe dealing with magic assholes every other day, learning shit, trading magic tips with his friends, etc. you know, like the first few arcs of worm before she leaves her house her secret identity is revealed. and while i am on that subject, whenever the story focused on the undersiders hanging out in their secret base it was maximum comfy
>>
>>47825648
The arc before the final epilogue arc
>>
>>47825699
Oh that. Yeah, remembering now. Powered through Worm and Pact. At least twig being ongoing is making it easier to lap up.
>>
>>47824418
They had to be stealthy about it, because otherwise the game would be given away. And they didn't know what the final plan would be, what power would be critical. They were engineering towards the scenario Contessa's power told her would give them the greatest chance of victory when Scion went rogue - having as many really experienced and powerful capes as possible, without having given the game away to Zion in advance, in the hopes of having the right ability or combination of abilities to hit his weak spot. It worked out, because one individual turned out to have the specific abilities required to effectively fight him, and even then she went to rather extreme lengths to unlock it and she would not have thought to do so without having gone through what she did. Cauldron needed the chaos and conflict to maximise the diversity of developed powers. Forming a structured army would not have done enough.
>>
>>47822746
It's been a long time I've read fanfiction that was enjoyable. Weaver nine is pretty cool.
>>
Question for you guys about Worm.

What the fuck ever happened to Grey Boys victims by the end? Still stuck?
>>
>>47827151
I honestly have no idea. I'm still wondering how Foil got out of the effect, considering it was being treated as permanent.
>>
>>47826628
see >>47822662
so it's still fair to say it wasn't the best plan.

Also, the plan assumes Scion goes rogue. And they didn't know that was going to happen. Contessa's power can't work when looking at Scion, and it's limited by what questions she asks.
Like, could Scion be stopped from going rogue? Delayed?
Is the plan better or worse depending on the timing?
How does the response to the Endbringers (also immune) effect those planes?

Contessa's power doesn't actually guarentee that the plan was the right way, or even a good way, to do things in this case. For as breaking as that power would be, Wildbow was smart enough to restrict it just enough to keep it from taking all agency out of the story.
>>
>>47827183
Ok that one I can explain

She stood behind Gray Boy throw the loop and just faked the modulating scream. Foil's superpower cuts everything, including Gray Boy across time so fucks him up once and for all.

Grey Boy is one of the most horrifying characters I've found in any media.

Also was it ever explained where the Endbringers come from?
>>
>>47827183
foil can charge things up so they will pass through anything.
This includes endbringers and Scion , so her charged up thing can break through timeloops.

Silly, but her power works on literally everything. I think it might be the only power that bypass every nosell in the story.
>>
>>47827307
>Also was it ever explained where the Endbringers come from?
yes
eidolon's power gives him what he needs. And he needed worthy opponents
>>
>>47827307
>Also was it ever explained where the Endbringers come from?
Yes, the Endbringers were subconsciously created by Legend because his powers were starting to wane and the only thing that makes the supers more suped in Worm is facing more difficult challenges. He didn't do it deliberately, but he made the Endbringers to challenge himself, because he just couldn't deal with losing his powers.
>>
>>47827307
They come from eidolon
>>
>>47827331
I realize that her power cuts through everything, I just didn't think it would extend to herself. I thought it only worked on objects.

>>47827307
I didn't peg her to think in that manner. Maybe that is what happened.
>>
>>47827370
>>47827366
>>47827356
Ah fuck now I remember, thanks guys.
>>
>>47827366
Whoops, I meant Eidolon, not Legend. Been too long since I read it, knew it was one of the Protectorate head honchos
>>
>>47827405
Legend, he's just a really good guy.
Makes enough mistakes, and owns up to them, that you don't hate him for being overly perfect, but basically proof that some people would make good heroes.
>>
>>47827233
>could Scion be stopped from going rogue? Delayed?
No. That girl that Coil captured who's name eludes me said that, in every possible future, Scion was gonna (attempt too) destroy the world.
>>
>>47828963
they were kind of close, they knew jack was the key to it, had they managed to kill jack, or stop him from comunicating with scion in any capacity they would have gotten some time
>>
>>47829544
They would have gotten time, but it still would have happened.
>>
>>47829723
and it would have been worse if it happened "cold" and without warning...
>>
>>47830259
not really, even with a warning and all scion blew up all of great britain, i dont see that different an outcome without a warning
>>
>>47830445
less organization, preparedness, and fewer people giving credence to the future teller.

you cannot keep a state of emergency running on that level for that long...people just don't work that way.
>>
>>47790211
I honestly forgot Imps name, but then laughed because I realized that was basically her power
>>
>>47828963
iirc it wasn't every, just vanishingly small numbers.
And no one was working to delay or prevent it, the only people who knew about it had effectively rejected that option. So efforts to do so wouldn't exist in any of those futures by the time the prediction was made.

Even if we accept that Scion's turning was inevitable, it doesn't follow that Cauldron's plan to stop him was the best one. Contessa is fallible in regards to that plan.

>>47830259
>>47830445
>>47830536
at the point where they no to kill Jack, they know that if they don't the world ends later.
And they don't know HOW Jack ends the world. So killing jack buys them a decade and doesn't leave them any less prepared.
>>
>>47830662
I was never claiming that Cauldron's plan was the best in the end or at the time. I was simply pointing out that, no, Scion could not have been prevented.
>>
>>47791161
Pacing issues are his chronic affliction. Pacing issues and escalation overload. He needs to figure out how to have some falling action every now and then instead of all rising all the time.
>>
>>47830907
i think his biggest problem is his excessive granular narration. we'll be getting eight paragraphs of description of every single pointless step and try the characters make. we had like a full psychoanalysys of a character just to explain that they were throwing a granade to generate smoke and hide from a sniper..
every tiny action and descition during combat is recorded, it gets tyring. he wastes a lot of words to make very little progress and hammer in yet once again how tortured are the characters on the inside. we have to be constantly reminded of their motivations and hang ups.

well have fight scenes that last entire chapters, he writes like a DM retelling every single thing that happened at his last game session
>>
>>47831143
>>47830907
maybe the pacing issue stems from the writing schedule?
>>
>>47830799
ah okay.
I've just seen the defense of Cauldron's fuckery go 'That was Cauldron's Plan' (mostly true) and 'Contessa's power lets her make the perfectly plan' (true, except when dealing with Endbringers and Scion, which is Cauldron's major goal, so not applicable).

The moral justification that it was necessary can be argued, but not from a place of certainty about the necessity.
>>
>>47822746
>Weaver Nine
This is good. I mean, it's edgy as fuck (which is to be expected with Jack Slash), but good.
>>
>>47824770
>>47824804
Yeah, one mistake I see authors commit is giving her Solar exaltation at the beginning of canon, when she absolutely doesn't deserve it. Later, sure, she's got the guts to go up against impossible odds and fight for what she believes in.

I'm pretty sure I've seen her become every exalt type except DB, though the one Lunar fic was very bad.
>>
>>47822746
>Good Girl interlude
Holy shit.
>>
>>47833522
I read those things long ago, I don't know which point of which fic you're talking about.

>>47832959
>>47824869
Honestly I preferred the parts where Weaver did her thing as Cauldron 2: Independent Boogaloo to the Jack bits.
>>
>>47833544
>I read those things long ago, I don't know which point of which fic you're talking about.
Panacea meets Good Girl (Bonesaw) in Weaver 9.
>>
>>47833544
>Honestly I preferred the parts where Weaver did her thing as Cauldron 2: Independent Boogaloo to the Jack bits.
Neat. Because I like them already.
>>
>>47789652
Everyone already knows who she is because she's been on the run since childhood so she just wears it because the rest think it ruins their image
>>
>When you get to the end of Weaver Nine
>When you want more

At least Twig updated today
>>
>>47835511
Shhh, no spoilers plox.

Plus, it's dead.
>>
>>47821617
Sophia's power is nearly completely shut down by Taylor's, though, because Taylor can just go "okay, flying curtain of stuff you can't phase back in in".
>>
>>47790073
Well memed
>replying to a 3 day old post
>>
>>47832378
Actually, Contessas power doesn't let her make a perfect plan, just a plan that will work, it's "Path to Victory" not "Optimal Path to Victory", which makes sense, after all the magical space whales are obsessed about efficiency, it's a *lot* easier to find-the-first-route in a given node map than it is to find the optimal route, unless, of course, the entire map is trivial.

Accord's the guy who makes perfect plans, but he's kinda a dick, and not a precog, and his plans aren't necessarily easy to follow.
>>
>>47827366
>>47827356
that is single handedly the most bullshit event in worm history. it makes absolutly zero fucking sense for those things to play out as they did. worm's rewrite better fucking retcon that point out of existince.
-----------------
just have the endbringers be the 'conflict catlysts' made by eden. it's easier, fits with the overall entity plot and literaly nothing else about them needs to change.
no more edolionXendbringer nonsense.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.