[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CRABS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Crab People.png (601 KB, 705x540) Image search: [Google]
Crab People.png
601 KB, 705x540
>The Crab People have infiltrated the land
How does this affect your setting?
>>
My setting is made up exclusively of humanoid seagulls.

So... they have lunch.
>>
File: IMG__201606166__032236.jpg (118 KB, 396x397) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201606166__032236.jpg
118 KB, 396x397
>>47774131
>Butter stocks soar
>>
>>47774167
Milkmaids and old churning women rise to economic power as the demand for butter increases.
Soon, power lies in the hands of the peasantry, using the nobility to safeguard their crops.
The balance of power shifts to the people, commoners and landowners become more desirable spouses.
But a great famine is on its way...
>>
Too late
>already happened
>>
Well, we're playing Big Motherfucking Crab Truckers, so I guess the status quo remains.
>>
>>47774131
that was my setting, it was great, the party fought crabs, rode a snake, and blew up Antarctica.
>>
>>47774141
Is this a joke? Because if it's not ,you know what I'm gonna have to ask for next...

>storytime
>>
>>47774131
Everyone gets cancer
>>
My setting already has crab-people, they mate.

Check mate.
>>
It's interesting, are giant delicious things still food if they're semi-intelligent?

After every battle you'd have a huge victory meal if you win. Greatly reducing the need for food supplies.

>>47778450
Weill played, sir.
>>
>>47778563

>are giant delicious things still food if they're semi-intelligent?

The Japanese seem to think so.
>>
Crab people were too weak to fight off man in the 10th century AD (They mention hiding for a thousand years and that they're too weak to fight men). They emerge into 40k and are wiped out to the last crab by a single Guard regiment. They are processed into rations and fed to starving factory workers. The entire factory is later burned to the ground for unrelated reasons.
>>
>>47774131
In a setting of Cow People, Pig People, Fish People, Goat People, Dead People, Gay People, Hetero People, Demon People, Bi People, Bird People, People Birds, Horse People, Deer People, Troll People, Amazonians, Panda People, Ox People, Snek People, and Stone people .etc I don't think anything changes.
>>
Well, given that the last time the party met a crab person, they used their divine powers to rig a tap dancing contest with the crab diplomat, they're probably seeking revenge for the indignities inflicted upon their representative.

If they can find a for sympathetic to their cause, the party may be in trouble. Given that one of our PCs has a psychological compulsion to help people get what they want, the party are probably in trouble.
>>
File: 1453551488224.jpg (249 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453551488224.jpg
249 KB, 800x1000
>>47774131
Not to much? They're already there. The sons of cthulu have invaded from the seas, and they push the beast men forward to war. They have enslaved the dry races with their mind acids, and all shall grovel before HIM.
>>
File: Snid PDF Deader Dragon.png (892 KB, 1125x1491) Image search: [Google]
Snid PDF Deader Dragon.png
892 KB, 1125x1491
That's already my setting though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.