[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eldritch Moon Speculation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
So I'd like to discuss what we think will be in Eldritch Moon, and more specifically, if Emrakul is in the set, what we think her abilities will be and what Eldrazi cards we will see.
>>
das pritty cool
>>
I'm guessing Emrakul will be something like:
12 or 13 mana cost.
13/13
Flying, trample
When you cast Emrakul, some wacky thing happens.

I'm also guessing there will be transforming Eldrazi cards, which I would love to see.
>>
>>47745579
>when you cast emrakul, target creature slips on a banana peel
>2; throw target pie
>>
Did anyone see the lines of text that were on the back of the tokens in Eternal Masters? They formed some sentences but I couldn't make out anything significant.

There would be a top or bottom half of a sentence on each side of the token and it matched up with one half on another token. No idea about lore but it was interesting to see.
>>
>>47748065
>Emrakul, the Sides Torn
>>
>>47748223
That's the backstory for Conspiracy 2.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/magic-fundamentals/the-rumor-mill/673516-conspiracy-2-take-the-crown?page=14
>>
>>47748297
Okay, cool. I thought I was a cool dood, turns out I was just uninformed lol
>>
>>47742494
I'm still convinced it's not Emrakul. Wizards will pull pull something unexpected most likely. I believe it'll be Garruk / Chain Veil / Raven Man related.
>>
>>47745579
I've never noticed how cool that expedition is. Isn't there also some flavor to it because the Titans were worshiped as gods before they woke up? Any other expeditions like this?
>>
>>47742494
It's obvious it's Emrakul not because of stupid clues but because WotC are as subtle as a monster truck and SOI+EMN was originally the third set in the BFZ block.

But this little shit "clue" would be much better designed instead of just overthinking if the tokens were in correct order and the words were exactly the same.
>>
>>47742494
>Remember to this: they came as three
>>
>>47742494
Saccing 15 clues puts it on the battlefield from anywhere.
>>
>>47745579
>tfw new emrakul will be weaker than old emrakul
>>
What if it wasn't Emrakul but something else entirely. WotC just place a few of things alluding to Emeria so we would just jump to the conclution since we were just on Zendikar. Or maybe I am giving the Wizard's writing staff too much credit.

Also, what happened to Iona?
>>
>>47752145
What did happen to that bitch! She was a big as a mountain! You really can't just misplace her.
>>
>>47752145
>>47752164
She and Emmy-senpai are busy having forbidden love.
>>
>it could have been Merit Lage
>the community would have gone into SPOILER HYPE OVERDRIVE
>instead we get a plot twist for actual children

wotc respects it's audience, right?
>>
>>47752782
>no Marit Lage in Eldritch Moon
>so it has to be in EMA, right?
>...
>so it has to be in FTV: Lore, right?

Please WOTC?
>>
>>47752782
>It is Marit Lage
>The fans throw autistic hissy fits because it's not Emrakul
>Pros say it's a slap in the face
>It is Emrakul
>The fans throw autistic hissy fits because it's Emrakul
>Pros say it's a slap in the face
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.