[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you should play x system >don't play y system Wow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Harrumph.jpg (125 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
Harrumph.jpg
125 KB, 940x627
>you should play x system
>don't play y system

Wow, thanks for the advertisement, but I was looking for advice.

As someone who has played just about every system you can name and many you've never even heard of, I appreciate how diligent you are in your proselytizing for the mini cults you've pledged your souls to, but between all the hair-splitting, overstatements, and downright lying that goes on around here, I'm starting to wonder what the undercurrent behind all this madness might be.

Is this some sort of game? Are you keeping score?

I'm sure you plan on pretending you're earnest in your advice and you just want people to know about how great your game is, but bless my soul you needn't worry about that. If they're genuinely curious about your cult, they'll be sure to ask, and you can wait for those threads instead of proselytizing at every opportunity like you get a check for every "convert."

The funny thing about this all, about all this silly business, is that in my three decades of experience, the lesson I've carried with me is that the system is the least important facet of whether you're going to have a good time or not, regardless of how much someone tries to sell you its importance. You might as well be arguing about what color the cup you drink out of is.
>>
Whoa we got a badass over here
>>
Try playing GURPS
>>
>>47742385
OP, when you make a new thread to complain about shitposting, you become the shitposter.
>>
>>47742385

Bro.
You were too bussy rantling, you forgot about mentioning any system or whatever.

Cheers
>>
Autism. That and a lot of the grognards on the board probably spent hundreds on RPG books before the internet was a thing, and so now they defend their systems to the death so they can convince themselves it was a good decision.
>>
>>47742385
I'm glad you've found a way to feel superior, OP. It's important to mental health sometimes.
>>
>>47742385
>As someone who has played just about every system you can name
>I've played 3.5 *and* Pathfinder!
>>
>>47742417
You winnin' yet, son?
>>
>You might as well be arguing about what color the cup you drink out of is.

Which is dumb because blue is clearly the superior cup.
>>
>>47742538
Have you tried funny slogan?
>>
File: hellboy reaction image 2.png (509 KB, 457x1009) Image search: [Google]
hellboy reaction image 2.png
509 KB, 457x1009
>>47742385
I recommend Heterosexuality Simulator 2.5E. You look like you could use it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.