[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post-Apocalypse Magical Girl Quest, Part 27
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Joy-In-Ashes.jpg (24 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Joy-In-Ashes.jpg
24 KB, 500x300
Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Post-Apocalypse%20Magical%20Girl%20Quest

Twitter: @echogarrote

Opening Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3FKgL7YVFg

Last Episode: You entered OLYMPUS and found the resting place of Joy-In-Time. You also discovered that the Joy-In-Hearts' old enemy, the parasitic being known as Misery, is still alive. Hiding within the People of Joy. She's taken control of the rest of the group, and now inhabits the boy of Joy-In-Love. The most powerful Joy-In-Heart of them all.
- - -

"So...judging by Gaft and Wren's mental breakdowns," Ray says. "We're in serious trouble."

"Yes." You say. "Yes, we are."

"Is that door going to hold?" Ray asks, pointing at the door leading out to the rest of the complex.

"I have no idea." You say. "But I think if someone tried hard enough and had the power of a goddess, they could get through."

"Wonderful." Ray says. He pauses and looks at Gaft, slumped against the wall. "What do we do with him?"

"Do we need to do anything?" You ask.

Ray nods and points at his eyes. "I can see, he's not dead. Not yet. He is an Accepting, a full one too, he's old but his body's tough. It'll take a while for him to die."

"He's not going to try any tricks, is he?" You ask.

Ray shakes his head. "He's out cold. Body's just trying to keep alive."

You look around, and see a white box attached to the wall. The red cross marks it as a medkit.

> Save Gaft's life.
> Let him be.
> Put him out of his misery.
>>
>>47715972
>> Save Gaft's life.
We need to know what he knows
>Give EVERYONE a head's up. Get their shit down then get, no direct fights.
>>
>>47715972
> Put him out of his misery.
>>
>>47715972
> Save Gaft's life.
>>
File: Accepting Ray.jpg (20 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
Accepting Ray.jpg
20 KB, 500x417
>>47716006
>>47716956

You pop open the kit, and grab bandages, and a bunch of other complex things. They have instructions.

You stabilize Gaft, pull out the bullet, and inject him with a clear substance.

Ray takes the time to put a zip tie around his wrists and ankles behind his back.

"Where'd you get those?" You ask.

"Pytor." Ray says. "Said we might need them for him. You know how paranoid he is."

You nod in agreement.

Gaft groans, and coughs. "HESTIA..."

You put a knife to his throat. "You get one, and that's just because everything gone off the rails. Now, talk. What do we need to do?"

He lets out a long breath. "Kill yourselves. It'd be quicker."

You roll your eye and press on his wound a little. He winces in pain, and makes a grunting noise.

"Get HESTIA to recognize Love as an enemy." Gaft says. "If you can do that, control of the facility will shift to whomever Love would place next in seniority. Most likely Wren."

You push on the wound again. "Alright! Alright!" He confesses. "It would go to me first, THEN Wren!"

"How do we get HESTIA to see Love as an enemy?" You ask.

Gaft gasps. "Either have her put Time in direct danger, or..." He chuckles. "Or have Misery tax Love's body enough that the parasite burns through it.

"But that means facing her, and you may be a murderous psychopath...but you don't have any chance against Love." He chuckles.

Ray stuffs a wad of cloth into Gaft's mouth and wraps a bandage around it. "I'll ungag him if we need him. So...now what?"

> We need to all attack Love, and get HESTIA to recognize Misery.
> I'll go face Love alone.
> We need to set a trap, it'll be risky, but we need Misery to assault Time or HESTIA
> Does this place have a self-destruct?
> Maybe we can hack into HESTIA herself.
> We run.
>>
>>47717003
> We need to set a trap, it'll be risky, but we need Misery to assault Time or HESTIA
> Does this place have a self-destruct?
last resort
>>
>>47717003
>>
>>47717003
>>
>>47717003
HWG
>>
Is this still live?
>>
>>47717691
I'm having a lot of connection errors tonight for some reason.
>>
>>47717691
Dunno. Seems kinda like a bad night, considering this has a pretty consistent number of players.
>>
>>47717791
Alright, this isn't working. I keep getting connection errors. I'm sorry I'm going to have to suspend this tonight. I'll try again later, and we'll pick up from here. I'll save what's been written.
>>
>>47717691
>>47717791
Slav DDOs'ed 4chan, Hiroshimoot had to ban all Eastern European IPs to fix it.
>>
>>47717818
Good deal sorry about this.

>>47717820
I bet Putin was behind this.
>>
>>47717820
Ah, well then there you go. Best to back off then until things return to normal.

Naturally this would happen at what I'm hoping to be the finale.
>>
>>47717871
next when then?
>>
>>47717924
Saturday won't work, unfortunately. So, probably next week, Friday.

Twitter: @echogarrote
>>
>>47717944
Aight. well, thanks boss sorry this killed your drive.
>>
Ahh too bad.

Will we run another quest after this Echo?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.