[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always thought that humanity would be a force for good in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
I always thought that humanity would be a force for good in the universe.

Instead we turned out to be evil and sadistic conquerors.
>>
Nature does not recognize good and evil. Humans have just upped the scale. Lion could kill lots of gazelles, but would not, because he's going to kill one and eat it. He's not smart enough to herd gazelles and make them fat and destroy their natural habitat to make a lion's den. But he totally would.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 280x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 280x413
>>47707789
Think about it like this. Everything in humanity was developed by humanity, whether an oginal idea or copying something that was observed in nature.

So all of the depraved, irredeemable, insufferable actions and ideas are within us all. That is the nature of a human, to survive, off others, in spite of others, to serve only myself.
>>
>>47707789
Do you call parasites "evil and sadistic"? Do you call wolves hunting deer "evil and sadistic"? What about eagles fishing? How about deers eating plants? Its just their nature, our nature. It's the niche we fill in the natural order and the natural order isn't evil or sadistic or good or right, it just "is".
>>
>>47707814
We're not beasts. We're intelligent enough to know right from wrong. That's what separates us from beasts.

We still choose to do wrong.
>>
>>47707836
Except that we have an ability, and therefore an obligation to rise above our nature for the greater good of all. If you refuse to do so, you're basically content to be an animal, and should be treated as such.
>>
>>47707814
>>47707825
>>47707836
>>47707836
not disagreeing with you guys but I think someone could make the argument that you think of humans as no better then animals.
>>
Good and evil are matters of perspective that hold no real purpose or value beyond self-reassurance and satisfaction.
Unless you believe in a deity or divine force, in which case service to that deity or divine force is objectively good. Then kneel to the dragon, and there shall no longer be an "I will".
>>
File: disgusting to say the least.jpg (47 KB, 317x310) Image search: [Google]
disgusting to say the least.jpg
47 KB, 317x310
>it's a HFY wank thread!
>>
>>47707847
Right and wrong are based on morality and are ever shifting. Morality can be taught. There is truly no right or wrong but just who's left.
>>
>>47707854
We are better. We invented tools that let us do what animals do with thousandfold scale and efficiency.
>>
>>47707855
You're saying that people only do good if they're coerced.

This is simply not true. Some people are kind by nature.
>>
>>47707847
There is no right and wrong. These things don't exist. Their social constructs we made to label things we do or don't like as they impact us or our society in ways we do or don't like. Attempting to hold nature or the world to these labels is absurd in the extreme as they simply don't exist in that capacity. A magnetar isn't evil if it wipes out a whole 10 light year radiuses worth of life, it just is.
>>
>I threw a brick through my kitchen window and it broke
>stupid house!

OP's pic offends me on a non-tumblr level.
>>
>>47707861
Right and wrong are objective unless you're a sociopath or an edgy kid.
>>
>>47707861
The only ones left will be the cockroaches.
>>
>>47707878
Not exactly. People will do good so long as their system of values dictate it. But systems of values can only be made by god or divine forces, they don't objectively exist in nature.
Being "kind by nature" typically just means their dragon is a subjective quantity that exists for them alone.
>>
>>47707847
A system that takes just one cunt to ruin is already ruined several time over by the time I finish typing.

It's all doomed because ultimately the only way to stay relevant is to ruin everything for others before they ruin it for you.
>>
>>47707868
Organisms destroy the environment in which they live. The fragility of the human body and mind is our main driving force is destroying the earth a thousand fold.
>>
>>47707892
Is it so? Does this objectivity change every decade then?
>>
>>47707854
Humans aren't better or worse than animals. Simply because neither of those benchmarks actually exist. Again they're self-constructed labels for you to put non-existent values on things to make things easier to understand. We simply are, same goes for the other animals and the universe at large.
>>
>>47707886
A magnetar isn't a sentient being.

We are capable of empathy and a myriad of other emotions. We're not just soulless robots.
>>
>>47707892
Hurricane Katrina.
>>
ITT: no one says anything original and instead vomit up the same dumb arguments they've had about right and wrong a thousand times already, contributing the death of the board's culture.
>>
>>47707892
Right and wrong are objective only as they are defined by people in power. It's not edgy, it's recognizing human nature. Or are you saying China knows what they're doing in the South China Sea is 'wrong' instead of rightly staking their historical claim and defending their sovereignty?
>>
>>47707918
No.
>>
>>47707789
We're not evil, we're animals with the ability to perceive abstracts like "evil".

No one calls trees and foliage evil for converting the atmosphere into oxygen while the rapidly expanding across the globe, killing off several forms of life that thrived before.
>>
>>47707930
Shitposting about shitposting is still shitposting, anon.
>>
>>47707921
And in the larger scheme of things do any of those things actually matter beyond self fufillment and personal labeling to make things easier to deal with? If so, prove it. Prove those things have actual tangible meaning beyond the self-created human condition. Prove they're universal constants or even matter wholesale.
>>
>>47707929
?

>>47707933
Individuals know right from wrong. Unless they're sociopaths.
>>
>>47707935
Slavery, racial segregation, eugenic, ethnic cleansings, homosexuality, laws and customs of war, freedom of speech and consciousness, republicanism.

All this shit changed from right to wrong and back over and over again and is not even in sync across the globe now.
>>
File: image.jpg (922 KB, 1202x2914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
922 KB, 1202x2914
>>47707937
Purge the xenos!

But the eldar have feelings too!
>>
>>47707944
Clearly there's nothing wrong with shitposting or else the mods would stop threads like these.
>>
>>47707958
None of that was ever right. It was just legal.
>>
>>47707930
>ITT: no one says anything original and instead vomit up the same dumb arguments they've had about right and wrong a thousand times already, contributing the death of the board's culture.

He says, doing... something productive somewhere else, I guess.
>>
>>47707950
During hurricane Katrina the whites were scavenging, the blacks were looting.

That's what I mean.

It's a lesson in shifting morality, and perceived prejudice.

Exactly what we are now discussing here.
>>
>>47707975
Especially freedom of speech.
>>
We're not destroying the planet. Literally nothing we do is an issue outside of the fact that it makes it harder for us to live. The planet will be unsuitable for humans before it's unsuitable for life in general.
>>
>>47707967
This is why I hate humanity.

We are monsters.

Worse we're proud of it.
>>
>>47707993
Every other creature will be glad when we're gone.
>>
>>47708011
I don't think they'll notice we're gone. They'll just do what they always do, try and survive the best they can.
>>
>>47707998
Whats so bad about it. I guarantee you if she had a chance she'd kill every one of them without hesitation. They might even let her live afterwards.
If someone points a gun at you and threatens your life they give up any rights to their own in the same action. Similarly so do you when you react to this. Its literally the natural order.
>>
>>47708035
Of course they won't notice. Shit like species dying off happens all the time. Another will fill the gap or they won't and cosmically speaking it doesn't matter in the slightest to the grander turnings.
>>
>>47708045
So rape and torture are okay?

Ever heard of war crimes?

I feel like I'm arguing with 6 year olds.
>>
>>47707967
>That close-up in the bottom left
He must be the only reasonable guy in a party of murderhobos.
>>
>>47708057
And Spring herself, when she woke at dawn,
Would scarcely know that we were gone.
>>
>>47708068
Of course they're okay. That comes down to morality which is only followed by sapient being and is wholly fluid and therefore unreliable and thats not getting into the fact they straight up don't exist. Natural order dictates the strongest wins and to the winner the spoils. Those spoils can be whatever it wants them to be. Fucking seals rape penguins before eating them sometimes and thats not evil or wrong either.
>>
>those people that post cringey "humanity fuck yeah" when they probably can't even do ten consecutive pullups

lol
>>
>>47707967

I'm going to re-create this diorama except the victim is a guardsman surrounded by horny kroot.
>>
>>47708117
I seriously hope you're trolling anon. Otherwise you're a broken man...
>>
>>47707901
>implying we'll let those motherfuckers get the best of us
>>
>>47708117
And don't forget sir, human strength is measured in many different terms. Physical, mental, financial, and all have influence on other humans.

Again it's the weak form of the human being that created this false economy.

Remember the cliche the pen is mightier than the sword? Or the meek shall inherit the earth? Might is right, but might takes many forms.
>>
>>47708187
One of the actually useful things in The Way of Men is his description of different types of strength. He makes points about how they interact with different types of society.
>>
>>47707998

When did /tg/ become pussies?
>>
>>47708187
Might is right fags are fedora tippers of the highest caliber.
>>
>>47708198
>Compassion
>Pussies

Fuck you nigger
>>
>>47708212
If right is not enforced by might, what is it good for?
>>
>>47708187

I see you are enmightened by your own intelligence.
>>
>>47708126
This. I usually assume people that actually like the cringe ass HFY shit are obese neckbeards that can only try to desperately take pride in being born as a fucking human despite most humans being shit.

If you can't bench like at bare minimum 200 pounds, can't endurance hunt prey to exhaustion, and don't carry a gun that you're proficient with, you probably shouldn't jerk off to your A-AND DEN DUH HUMANS SHOT THE ALIUMS fantasy.

>inb4 weakling excuses

>>47708198
How much can you bench, bro?
>>
>>47708011
cool, want to lead by example?
>>
>>47708256
Ladies first
>>
>>47708153
I am not trolling and am 100% serious. This is merely how reality works and humans attempting to change reality starting with their perception will not actually change reality as thats physically impossible.
>>
>>47708253
our advantage as a species is we invent tools to obviate our biological weaknesses
>>
>>47708260
Right then, off you go.
>>
>>47708273
Hence the gun, anon.
>>
>>47708253
>/tg/
>bench

You're joking right?
>>
>>47708260
afraid i need a few lessons in cowardice and treason before I suck a tailpipe for the sake of the trees, good thing there's an ecoretard here to learn from

so come on, practice what you preach
>>
>>47707789

The fuck do you think thing would be like if wasps were in charge nigga?

>I always thought that humanity would be a force for good in the universe.

And now you're all grown up.
>>
>>47708267
Edgy brag.

Hope your mother gets raped and murdered. After all if she's too weak to prevent it then she deserves it.

Might makes right!
>>
>>47708309

Come on anon, if his mother gets murdered where will he live?
>>
>>47708309
Might does make right. Thats how nations like america remain at the top of global relevance and economy.
>>
>>47708309
So if his mother bites off your cock then jams it up your pooper, she's in the right?
>>
>>47708328
Except America's on the way out. Have you been living under a rock? Might fluctuates. Right is constant.
>>
File: the shredder is disturbed.jpg (21 KB, 637x479) Image search: [Google]
the shredder is disturbed.jpg
21 KB, 637x479
>all these fucktards acting like right and wrong aren't just things that humans made up
Life isn't a game of D&D, dipshits.
>>
>>47708379
thankfully this is soon to change, Sanders got rekt and his supporters are preparing their asses for America being made great again
>>
>>47708369
Nah a woman is never right.
>>
>>47708379
Statistically speaking, majority of people who ever lived and will live probably do not agree with your idea of what Right is.
>>
>>47708379
>Except America's on the way out.
Are you being paid well Ivan? Or Zhang?
>>
>>47708379
>America's on the way out.
>Russia, fundies and radical islamists on the way in.

Yeah, right is really constant here.
>>
>>47708389
All these edgy teens acting like rape and torture can be justified.

>>47708395
He'll never be elected. Hillary will. Deep down you know this.
>>
>>47708253
>If you can't bench like at bare minimum 200 pounds, can't endurance hunt prey to exhaustion, and don't carry a gun that you're proficient with, you probably shouldn't jerk off to your A-AND DEN DUH HUMANS SHOT THE ALIUMS fantasy.
You've got no business doing that even in that case, because you're being proud about shit that never happened. It's even worse than being proud about shit that did happen but you had no part in, and that's already fucking stupid as fuck.
>>
>>47708253

How does a 375 deadlift and a 410 squat sound?

185 bench though.......
>>
>>47708397
So the majority of people are fine with rape and torture? How's life in Syria brah?

>>47708409
Islamists have lost dipshit. Russia is a shithole.
>>
>>47708413
>acknowledging that right and wrong are made up justifies rape and torture!
You just can't handle the truth, can you?
>>
>>47708413
>All these edgy teens acting like rape and torture can be justified.
They can be justified, very easily. Rape the women of your enemies to propagate your ethnic bloodlines and destroy their morale. Torture your enemies and send them back to clog up their medical care and destroy their morale.
>>
>>47708452

FRIENDS FROM PAST WAR

WHY DO YOU TURN IN THE DEFIANT SERBS?
>>
>>47708452
So ISIS are justified according to you?
>>
>>47708439
Martial rape was only really recognized as a thing recently. Most of history forcing your wife to have sex with you was perfectly normal because you own her sexuality.

And I don't think I even need to start on punitive torture. How recently people decided that just killing criminals is enough and making them suffer is excessive?
>>
>>47708452
I'll just answer for him
>But that's wrong! U R 2EDGY4ME!111

Give it up anons, he literally cannot comprehend the transience of morality.
>>
>>47708431
Lol, if you think a 200 bench press or being able to do the basic human tactic of endurance hunting is impressive enough to make up on the internet for some kind of anonymous bragging that can't be attributed to anyone by virtue of being anonymous, you're pretty sad.

>>47708433
Honestly I'm kind of being an ass. That's not bad dude and already better than most people. I hope you keep working on it.
>>
I kinda like HFY threads what made people hate them all of a sudden?
>>
>>47708475
You're missing the point. I'm not talking about torturing a criminal. I'm talking about torturing and raping your sister or your mother for my amusement. I mean if might makes right and me and my mates are stronger than them then we're perfectly justified.
>>
File: graduates_by_immanuel-d75q2e1.jpg (417 KB, 775x1033) Image search: [Google]
graduates_by_immanuel-d75q2e1.jpg
417 KB, 775x1033
>>47707789
we may be the ultimate force of evil that ever slicked its way out of the primordial ooze doesnt mean we dont have the best teeth in the mother fucking game.
>>
>>47708514
>all of a sudden
Where have you been for the last 5 years?
>>
>>47708514
I guess they just got too masturbatory.
>>
File: image.jpg (618 KB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
618 KB, 4160x2340
Epic thread here.

>>>/r9k/29185393

It may relate to this discussion?
>>
>>47708470
I didn't say I thought they should do it, or that that was acceptable by either those to whom it happens or the general population (or me), I'm just saying: it's justifiable. Just because it is doesn't it's a good thing that it happens, I certainly wouldn't say that.

>>47708479
It's not even about morality, it's about the simple fact, that yes, mass torture/rape has consequences.

>>47708492
I wasn't talking about whatever physical prowess you think makes it acceptable being proud about shit, I was talking that there is no point in being proud in shit that either didn't happen or that you had no part in (the former being a special case of the latter).
>>
>>47708479
Morality being transient doesn't justify immoral acts.
>>
File: 1458769039222.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3624) Image search: [Google]
1458769039222.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3624
>>47708148
Similar things have been done.
>>
>>47708554
What is moral does not need justification.
>>
>>47708520
Well, if you go on to torture someone, you certainly feel it's justified and if you can't be stopped, how can it be said it is wrong? I can object to it, but if I can't enforce my objection and nobody would enforce it for me, what good is it for?
>>
>>47708253
>how much can you bench
If you think that has anything to do with being good at being human you're an idiot. How much do you earn?
>>
>>47708433
What's your body weight?

Also this is now a /fit/ thread.
>>
>>47708554
its immoral to say that someone elses opinion is immoral.
>>
>>47708536
Right so they're justified then. Good to know.

Praise Allah brother.
>>
File: 1433691591487.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1433691591487.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
>>47707892
Morality is completely arbitrary. If you can't recognize this basic fact of existence you are just dumb. Calling people edgy for pointing out the bleak truth is just pathetic and shows your insecurity.
>>
>>47708554
It doesn't justify anything. It just makes you realize that arguing about right and wrong as if they're some sort of universal constant is as pointless as arguing about whether the spiral of a unicorn's horn turns clockwise or counterclockwise.
>>
>>47708514
They're not all bad,
but a lot of the ones dealing with "Humanity breaths rocket fuel!!!1!" and other bad science are pretty cringey.
>>
Worst thread on /tg/ right now.
>>
>>47708584
I think you're using words differently than I do. Mass torture and/or rape aren't things you do in the heat of the moment, overcome by your lower brain. Those things are planned and organized, which means that somebody thought they had a good reason to plan and execute this plan. So, yes, they have a justification. It doesn't mean it's right (consequences-wise AND morally speaking), but the justification does exist. For them, yes, they are justified.
>>
>>47708572
Indeed. Torture victims all deserved it because they were too weak to prevent it. Might makes right!
>>
>>47708605
best teeth in the game though.
>>
>>47708585
>you are just dumb
it sure was Summer in 08.
>>
>>47708575
I have enough money to buy exorbitant amounts of guns, spend time lifting, judging people that don't, and shitposting on 4chan instead of working on a weekday :^)
>>
>>47707998
I think rape is wrong. Spoils good meat.
>>
File: 1277871760140.jpg (575 KB, 1440x1540) Image search: [Google]
1277871760140.jpg
575 KB, 1440x1540
seriously, i remember when this board used to be good.

FUCK YEAH HUMANITY threads were the best and now we have this very broad and nuance void take on complex problems.

but here. http://elsewherenightly.com/p/dystopia-risings-gender-pronoun-patches-promote-inclusiveness-in-our-hobby/

this is more your speed.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 250x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 250x177
>>47708612
Aren't most /tg/s about winning or losing?

Dominating or being dominated?

Sometime life imitates art, so why can't the opposite be true?
>>
>>47708580

190 LB 5"11

I'm not really a /fit/ mastermind but I try to get healthy
>>
>>47708631
>exorbitant amounts of guns
Post arsenal please.
>>
>>47708633
>seriously, i remember when this board used to be good.
No, you don't.
>FUCK YEAH HUMANITY threads were the best
No, you just have shit taste.
>>
>>47708575
Found the cuck

>>47708585
It isn't completely arbitrary you mongoloid. Theres grey areas sure. But there are certain constants like murder and theft being wrong.

If you think that morality is completely arbitrary then you have no understanding of the human psyche and emotions. You probably don't have many friends either.
>>
>>47708632
http://elsewherenightly.com/p/dystopia-risings-gender-pronoun-patches-promote-inclusiveness-in-our-hobby/ like this?

"rape has never existed in Dystopia Rising"

FUCKING LARPfags . everyone thought i was crazy when i joked about them ruining everything.
>>
>>47708092
Plants can't see or hear, cuck. Of course the flowers will still bloom.
>>
>>47708631
How much?
>>
>>47708633

/tg/ is still good ever since they got rid of the questfags

Could always use atechan /tg/
>>
>>47708657
>But there are certain constants like murder and theft being wrong.
So what's the difference between murdering someone and killing someone? It's completely arbitrary.
>>
File: 1275454245104.jpg (134 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1275454245104.jpg
134 KB, 750x600
>>47708654
yes i do.
>>
>>47708612
I don't believe in right or wrong. Either way, what good being right would do them?
>>
>>47708657
I know plenty of idiot deadbeats who contribute nothing to society but spend a lot of time in the gym. It's not a reflection of what power means anymore.
>>
>>47708657
>But there are certain constants like murder and theft being wrong.
Depends to whom and by what the murder and theft is applied. Certainly not everyone is opposed to assets seizure or death sentence. Or even theft and murder in certain circumstances.
>>
>>47708657
francis?
>>
>>47708678
This board was never good, so I guess you agree to having shit taste. Thanks for confirming, I was worried for a second!
>>
>>47708658
I was implying cannibalism.
>>
File: 10-23-03-costume_frank_makeup.jpg (32 KB, 471x599) Image search: [Google]
10-23-03-costume_frank_makeup.jpg
32 KB, 471x599
>>47708676
said the cuck.

money doesn't by you health, happiness, and the mental health blessings of physical fitness and the modesty innate to self discipline.
>>
>>47708657
yes theft is wrong and so is murder and there aint nothing that makes it right, now, lets go destroy the government for all the money they stole from us in taxes and all the people the police kill when trying to defend people.
>>
>>47708687
Those deadbeat gym rats fuck your wife. Alpha fucks beta bucks.
>>
>>47708605
No worse then any alignment thread.

>>47708667
Guns, money or weights lifted?

>>47708642
Mirin squat at that weight, to be honest. I'm still only doing 225, because of years of skipping leg day.
>>
>>47708718
Taxes pay for roads, military expenditure, the judicial system, etc.

They are not theft, it's a little more complicated than that.
>>
>>47708683
If everyone had that attitude there'd be no justice in the world.

Fortunately the might makes right autists are a minority.
>>
>>47708724
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
File: shrug.png (151 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
151 KB, 500x309
>>47708642
Yeah like honestly I think you should aim higher but you're still doing fine, most people can't bench anywhere close to their bodyweight.

>>47708645
>>47708667
I kind of have more than I care to, but I literally just put in for another S&W Model 460 a few minutes ago to add to my big dumb handguns collection. I probably could make more practical decisions but I bought another plain jane Glock before that, so I figured why not, and I enjoy the idea of also being able to put .454 Casull, .45 Long Colt, and .45 Schofield through it
>>
>>47708683
oooh look out we got a moral relativist here. what a bad ass

>>47708709
you can imply what ever you want, i gave a link to a much worse fate.

>>47708699
i suck cocks and eat ass like groceries. but at least i don't play 4.X or 5th edition
>>
>>47708740
There's hardly any justice in the world now. What's your point?
>>
>>47708716
>money doesn't buy you health
>>
Anyone who thinks they're confident post a picture of yourself in this thread. If you're sure you're a beacon of everything humanity should be then there's literally no reason you wouldn't.
>>
>>47708687
>I know plenty of idiot deadbeats who contribute nothing to society but spend a lot of time in the gym
Do you?

I've found the opposite. A strong drive for self improvement generally makes for productive members of society.

The only "deadbeat" who goes to my gym, is mentally handicapped, so there isn't a lot he can do about it.
>>
>>47708741
said the literal cuck.

even as a faggot i want a capible man and not a blubbering, condescending, egotistical, "niceguy 2.0" like you.

so it's no wonder women cheat with pretentious faggots like you. even the bear community is sick of your shit.
>>
>>47708737
oh, so its morally acceptable if they do it, but i cant steal your money and fix roads because i dont live in a big building and subconsciously remind you of your parents.
>>
>>47708716
>t. poorfag
>>
>>47708771
>I fuck married women, I really do!
Keep dreaming deadbeat.
>>
>>47708757
It can.
But healthy living will do you a lot better then 100K spent on your second triple bypass.
>>
>>47708771
Ok big man. Whatever you say.
>>
>>47708770
and even then, it's HIS experience. or rather, it's projection.
>>
>>47708773
No. He's totally right. Taxation isn't theft.

It's robbery, since there's an implied threat of violence.
>>
>>47708786
why would i want to fuck women at all? i'm a litteral faggot!

you'd be surprised how many married men prefer the company of men.
>>
>>47708754
Sure there is. Just because you keep getting friendzoned doesn't mean there's no justice. There's a hell of a lot more justice in the world today than there was in the past.

>>47708773
No because I didn't vote for you faggot.

Don't like paying taxes? Move to some third world shithole where they have no infrastructure. If you the comforts of modern society you pay taxes. End of story.
>>
>>47708795
Oh it's not just me saying it, sweet cheeks.
>>
>>47708819
>you'd be surprised how many married men prefer the company of men.
This. Like half the dudes on grinder are married.
>>
>>47708807
oh my bad your right.
>>
>>47708741
I'm sure he helps your wife a lot.
>>
>>47708828
Ok.
>>
>>47708786
>cucks actually think the average woman doesn't prefer someone with the discipline to lift

lol
>>
>>47708837
>believing anyone on 4chan has touched a woman
>>
>>47708821
oh my god, friendzoned? i'm an autistic sack of lard and i'm not so pathetic to be friend zoned.

unrequited love sure, but hey, that's life.

[s] also furry [/s]
>>
>>47708821
Oh, so if I don't vote for them I don't have to pay taxes?
>>
>>47708840
yes yes it is ok... sshhhhhh shhhhh..
just take my cum BB. yeahh.
>>
>>47708849
There's always the exceptions.
>Inb4 shit was so cash.
>>
>>47708821
wow, guess we have a big man over here, ending the story on us just like that huh, closing the book like it aint even shit. well i guess its settled guys, you cant change anything and if you dont like the way things are just go live in the shitty place. End of story. (notice the capital e in end, for extra effect)
>>
>>47708843
>deadbeats actually think the average woman would jeopardize her marriage for a deadbeat
Sure is permavirgin in here.
>>
>>47708849
Hey there are some /fit/izens here.
And they've touched a lot of dudes.

>>47708851
That's what I got out of it.
>>
>>47708843
This retardation is born from the fact that he thinks that girls eventually grow up and start going for the nerdy guys because they make a lot of money instead of the jocks.

The reality is that while a woman might date a rich guy for his wallet she's only attracted to strong handsome men and will satisfy her physical needs with those same guys. Alpha fucks beta bucks isn't just a meme.
>>
>>47708843
wouldn't a cuckold not only know this for fact, but also encourage this trait on his own partner?

>Hey dear, what you think of that strong bull over there: would you like him to fuck you silly? why don't you go there and talk to him?

Or you do you make a habit of using words you don't know the meaning because you are a meme speaking faggot?
>>
File: d0046631_12060467_ib4f.jpg (29 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
d0046631_12060467_ib4f.jpg
29 KB, 400x278
>>47708849
>implying that's a bad thing.

nigga, this is from 3.5.

that's a were bear and werebears are lawful good. Just try and tell me you wouldn't want to be hugged by that. just try and lie to me.
>>
>>47708851
Translation:
"if i i'm losing the argument, can i say something so retarded that it doesn't even make for good trolling?"
>>
>>47708874
This cuckold doesn't realise that he's arguing with three people. All of whom have probably fucked his wife.

Of course anon. Your wife isn't attracted to those dumb meatheads. I'm sure you're man enough for her in your own way ;)
>>
>>47708889
Yes it is.
>>
File: I came here to laugh at you.png (138 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
I came here to laugh at you.png
138 KB, 375x375
>deadbeats claim that not only are they getting laid, but that they're fucking the wives of respectable men
>deadbeats also claim that respectable married men want to fuck them
>>
>>47708874
The things that insecure DYELs will tell themselves never cease to amuse me.

>>47708889
The only women I know that wouldn't go for alpha lifting dick are women that have an actual fetish for weak men.
>>
>>47708918
I don't understand, if he's so pathetic how come he has a wife and you don't?
>>
>>47708920
Whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>47708898
or maybe the meme is bassed on the jack assery that some news sites LEGIT tried to call Cuckoldry the "intellectual's fetish"

that somehow you can't be assed to take on those traits for someone you said you'd love and risk STDs just so you can feel in control of a woman?
>>
>>47708918
>All of whom have probably fucked his wife.
What wife?
>>
Post a picture of yourself. If you can fuck married women then surely you're not too shy to do that.
>>
>>47708898
A cuckold is anyone who's wife cheats on him. There are people with a cuckolding fetish, usually contracted to cuck.
>>
>>47707859
people still(!!) after all these years get buttflustered about hfy threads
why?
hide it ignore it and move on
>>
>>47708920
yes it is, because money can't buy you an honest and good personality.

how classist of you. have we really come down to your blush, your admission, that a person's worth is their riches ?
>>
>>47708928
well, maybe you haven't gotten fucked because you're not respectable...

or maybe people want out of toxic yet binding relationships with pretentious pussies.

respectable my ass.
>>
>>47708978
You're on 4chan.

There's no way that women could be attracted to anything except money or muscles.
>>
>>47708995
>or maybe people want out of toxic yet binding relationships with pretentious pussies.
So why would they enter a relationship with you then?
>>
>>47708935
congrats, you rebuked nothing. i mean, they are the one's who are themselves when they go to bed and wake up in the morning.

you say you value that but it seems that you envy it more than anything.
>>
>There are people who actually believe in objective morality.
That's fucking retarded. The Romans held it was acceptable to simply discard unwanted children in the woods or in the forum because they weren't considered people until they were seven days old. The Greeks had a system quite similar. Sects of modern Islam believe rape and slavery are not only justifiable but morally righteous in certain situations. It's also widely held that cutting off hands for thievery and executing people for homosexuality are perfectly acceptable punishments. In Afghanistan, where many people hold these views, it's also considered acceptable to fuck boipussy. Because fucking little boy ass isn't gay, no sir.

Morality in the modern world varies wildly between cultures, and this has been true throughout human history. How on Earth could anyone seriously make the claim that morality is objective?
>>
>>47708951
what a surprise.

>>47709003
because, you're the one being a shit
>>
>>47709011
>no really, I do fuck married women!
>>
>>47709013
It varies slightly. Not wildly. Torturing a child to death for your own amusement has always been considered evil.
>>
>>47709022
Am I? Or is it just your delusion that deadbeats like you have better personalities than real men?
>>
>>47707789
On the long run we're absolutely nothing for the planet. We haven't been enough of a threat to life for nowhere long enough for it to start needing to defend itself against us

We're speeding up a mass extinction event that was already going to happen anyways, yes, but in end even if we emptied all of the world's nuclear arsenals the planet would fully heal in a fraction of a cosmic hearbeat, whereas humanity would immediately and irrevocably be brought to its knees and swiftly go extinct. We're not damning anyone but ourselves.
>>
>>47709013
and now EVERYONE AGREES THAT IT'S WRONG. even the sand niggers that wrote the korran know it's wrong and are fighting against it

what's this about a golden rule?

something tells me you're not a big picture kinda guy.
>>
This thread is such an embarrassment to all involved.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (214 KB, 620x673) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
214 KB, 620x673
>>
>>47709024
or maybe they don't. maybe you've been taken on a ruse cruise and showed your jealousy of man whores.

because deep down, you know that getting laid is an obsessive thought on your mind but are too proud to admit it.
>>
>>47709013
>How on Earth could anyone seriously make the claim that morality is objective?
How can you not?

If you believe that another culture's ways are as valid as yours you're undermining your own culture, and you sense of self, unless you've dissociated yourself from society.

Foreigners doing backward things in backwards lands has been a justification for a superior objective morality for centuries.
>>
>>47709038
>defend itself against us
Wat
>>
>>47709055
Literally everyone believes they're following the Superior One True Way (tm) and then in a century or two they're forgotten

You'd need a complete lack of self awareness to believe you, yes YOU out of the whole history of mankind has stumbled in the perfect civilized behavior that shall last to the end of the world
>>
>>47708821
>Don't like paying taxes? Move to some third world shithole where they have no infrastructure. If you the comforts of modern society you pay taxes. End of story

But the problem is people who don't pay and never will get those comforts without deserving them

Is that justice? To take without giving your share, and when challenged just say those already doing their part must do more?

That is not justice
>>
>>47709054
Nah, I'll admit it: getting laid does weigh heavily on my mind. I am a man after all. However, I don't envy manwhores any more than I envy morbidly obese gluttons who shove fast food in their face all day every day or homeless drunks who haven't been sober for years.
>>
Can anyone actually prove that right, wrong, good, and bad actually exist outside the human mind and if so does it actually matter?
>>
>>47709034
No, it really hasn't friendo. In fact the notion of "childhood" itself is fairly modern. It arose only following the Industrial Revolution. Before that children were just considered little adults, and were expected to behave as such. They also were punished as such.

Let's not forget that when a child became an adult has likewise shifted wildly in the past few decades. A girl was considered a woman the very moment she started to bleed between the legs in the middle ages. A boy considered a man sometime around sixteen.

>>47709041
>Everyone agrees that it's wrong.
Not really. Most Muslims believe that Shariah Law is great. That's where the cutting off hands, beheadings, beatings, and various other punishments the West finds onerous originate.

What is the point you're trying to make?

>>47709055
I don't believe my culture, or even humanity as a whole, is anything special. I don't think we're the God-given saviors of the universe. That being said, our modern Western moral code is based upon thousands of years of change, starting with the ancient Roman mores which were in turn gradually altered by the introduction of Christianity.

To cite an example of change within the last few generations: When my grandfather was a kid he rode a motorized scooter to a whore house in Hot Springs and lost his virginity at twelve years old. This considered normal, and praiseworthy. The same action today would land him in juvenile detention.
>>
>>47708379
>Except America's on the way out.
Except it's not. I assume you're American because the rest of the world can actually see you're here to stay. US is the fortress of global capitalism an I, for one, cannot see it go down any time soon. And it's not a bad thing.
>>
>>47709093
It doesn't have to be perfect to be superior. And doubting your cultural superiority is self defeating.
>>
>>47709035
>real men.

oh boy here we go. the cuck is a REAL man.

so much so that he's not secure with himself and calls himself a "real man" because he wants other people to treat him as such and to be seen as such.

oh boy, you gonna revoke my "Man Card"? Are you going to shame me by mocking how i don't whine for exterior validation? oh boy, what an injury.

so it's not what people ARE that counts, but how people PERCIEVE you that counts? oh my... what a weak sense of self and shaky mental stability.

>>47709052
welcome to 4chan. where everyone is trolling and doing what they regret.

the only difference being that honest people know that this is all a joke.
>>
>>47709097
Absolutely. And the answer to that is enforced or financially enforced family planning for poor tax evaders, and progressive taxation for the wealthy tax evaders.
>>
>>47709129
>sixteen
You spelled twelve wrong.
>>
>>47709138
This. It's at least a few decades before China catches up. And even then the US isn't going to just disappear over night. It would take an apocalyptic event to make America anything other then a major player globally.
>>
>>47709013
>morality is totally subjective

get a load of this Muslim caliphate rape apologist.
>>
>>47709035
>real men
>Probably sub 200lbs manlet
kek
>>
>>47709156
Aw, is the little baby crying because I challenged his masculinity?
>>
>>47709156
The fact that you're so upset about shitposting would suggest that you're a loser like everyone else in this thread.
>>
>>47709167
>china catches up
We own China financially. We actually take from them to reduce yearly accrued debt. Thats why them defunding their currency was a blatant attempt at kicking us in the balls even though they ultimately ended hurting themselves. Its also why they won't join russia in a war of any sort against as its economic suicide they'd never recover from.
>>
>>47709171
Holding morality to be subjective does not equate to being Swedish. I personally hold to the views of Western morality and have no desire to change that in the near future. Thus, it is preferable that those around me hold to a similar moral system.

The presence of Islam in my community is therefore undesirable, because Islam's modern incarnation is entirely incompatible with Western ideology and morality.
>>
>>47709212
Conversely China is a huge trading partner. Cutting ties would be painful.

We live in the era of globalization, everything is connected. Patriotism is useful for selling shirts with flags on them.
>>
>>47709243
The word you are looking for is "sanity". Islam's current incarnation is incompatible with "sanity".
>>
File: baitman.png (112 KB, 619x562) Image search: [Google]
baitman.png
112 KB, 619x562
>>47707892
probably bait, but eh
>Morality is objective
Are you also a christian by chance? Serious question, because the only people Ive ever seen who believe that are also fairly devout.

But even with the examples given that are always 'wrong' theres always exceptions. Murder and killing your fellow man is always wrong. Unless theyre heretics, witches, commies, muslims, rebels, or anyone who opposes your idea of whats right and wrong.

Theft is always wrong unless it was 'always yours to begin with,' or youre pillaging after a battle, or youre confiscating goods, or if they shouldnt have had it in the first place, etc.

There are countless examples of morality and what counts as right or wrong changing over time or even just being different from one time zone to the next.

The only thing objective about objective morality is that its objectively wrong.
>>
>>47709074
yep, 4chan needs another anti fumigation... to get rid of the you know whats.
>>
>>47709212
China doesn't care about anything but China. They control their currency to let their goods' prices stay relevant. It has nothing to do with your balls, really.

>Russia wants war
Russia wants NATO to stay away from the border.
>>
>>47709187

uh no, but with the kind of whining you are doing it seems you care about "challenging masculinity" far more than i ever could.

you care about it far more then i could ever imagine to.
>>
>>47709250
I'm just saying they physically can't catch up. We constantly drain their economy while keeping their heads above water.
Imagine a vampire that hunts people who can't swim by throwing them in a lake and tieing their hair to pole just above the water, occasionally the vampire drops in to say high and suck JUST enough blood to sate itself on a free meal but not kill the host who will regenerate that blood by the next visit. Thats china and america's relationship.
Yes we're trade partners but thats so we buy just enough for them not to die and they buy a LOT from us they don't need or want. We also buy more land from them than they buy from us.
>>
>>47709208
upset? who's upset?

>>47709278
you're making an ass-load of absolute statements for someone who is arguing for subjectivity :^)
>>
>>47709300
Bro, you're the guy bragging about imaginary sex on a vietnamese sock puppet forum. Literally all you've done all thread is talk about how manly you are.
>>
>>47709243
but that's what i just said. My god, doesn't anyone read what i type?
>>
>>47709286
Thats too bad since the UN just got the balkans and guess who's the head of the UN's security forces and has total autonomy in that division.
>>
File: 00% mad.jpg (49 KB, 676x858) Image search: [Google]
00% mad.jpg
49 KB, 676x858
>>47709300
>it seems you care about "challenging masculinity" far more than i ever could.
>says the guy claiming that he fucks the wives of real men
You are a parasite at best, faggot, and no real man is a parasite.
>>
>>47709316
Look at those caps man. And all the "oh boy"s. You're buttblasted.
>>
>>47709320
that wasn't me. my god are you retarded?

or are you just that easily baited?
>>
>>47709330
i never said i fuck wives.

i never said that at all. Why would I brag about doing whores? "YEAH, WHORES ARE SO HARD TO GET, YEAH CONGRATS TO ME".
Besides, i'm a proud faggot.
>>
>>47709278
Bingo
inb4
>It's my property! Gov't can't take it! Theft! Theeeeft!
>$15/hour is way too much for fast food workers even though it's less real money than someone with the same job was making in the 80s. Inflationary fiscal policy is totally natural but wage-earners better work harder or get a better job if they want more money to keep up with rising prices, that's just how things work.
>>
>>47709339
>>47709359
>damage control
>>
>>47709329
Oh well. Balkans are far enough.
>>
>>47709333
yeah, like that's a sure indicator of anything :^)
why are you combing and nitpicking 4chan comments anyway? aren't i supposed to be the One True Sperg Lord Parasite and Babyman, here?
>>
>>47707854
First off, what this guy >>47707920 said.

But assuming that you can apply the label best to one of us, the animals would realistically get it.

For the vast majority of all animals (with some exceptions based on species/random events) animals dont:
>Wage war.
Territorial animals may fight over a piece of land but thats not comparable to a war.

>Murder their own.
The closest they do is abandon runts/very ill or injured members but its so they can survive as a whole and not be dragged down.

>Rape.
With the exception of certain species like ducks anyway.

>They arent prejudiced/bigoted.
The concept of not liking another of their kind simply based on a small difference in fur makeup wouldnt occur to most animals at all.

>They only kill for survival.
Compared to us who kill for fun and also have what amount to concentration camp farms to more effeciently kill and harvest certain animals. I say this as someone who loves red meat too, but the truth is that it is kinda gruesome. Only exception being felines really.

The list goes on really. This isnt to say that if animals had our level of intelligence and industrialization they wouldnt do the same. But as is theyre winning the morality battle, even if it is only because were capable of worse than they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 342x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 342x316
>>47709141
ooooor you could simply acknowledge subjective morality AND still have own reasons for why you think your culture's morals are appropiate in your opinion.

holding on to cultural morals simply out of pride is stupid

discarding morals alltogether because it is subjective is fedora-tier

holding on to morals despite being conscious of subjectivity , because you actually have economical/psychological/sociological/ overall pragmatic arguments to hold on to morals is the more reasonable way.
>>
>Almost this entire thread.

You know it doesn't matter if good or evil aren't a universal part of nature. We created the concepts so to help work for the betterment of everyone. You can argue to the end of the world about how no action is ever purely good or evil, but what's the point? If we don't try to breath life into these concepts only then will they have a chance to real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnaQXJmpwM4
>>
>>47709372
or maybe i'm telling the truth?

you got the wrong anon here, i came in late to this party. just check the IDs.
>>
>>47709421
>just check the IDs.
>he says on an anonymous image board
Didn't do too well at school, did you deadbeat?
>>
>>47709369
That IS how things work. Looks at china when they made fastfood workers get more money contractually. All the mcdonalds suddenly have kiosks you order at rather than workers and cashiers and theres 2-3 people working the back one of which is the manage and the other/s do janitorial work and anything else needed. They literally cut off 80% of their work force and increased efficiency.
>>
>>47709316
>makes one absolite statement as a joking jab
>oh boy, sure are making a lot of absolutes there mr subjective
Come on man.
>>
>>47709408
Ants wage race wars all the time.

Bees are fuckups that have armies of beta orbiters to sustain just one useless breeder welfare queen.

Kangaroos are probably rapists, I don't have evidence but look at those assholes.
>>
File: 1255837197498.jpg (481 KB, 1187x1200) Image search: [Google]
1255837197498.jpg
481 KB, 1187x1200
Even the majority of world religious tradition is founded upon the concept that 'might=right'. A god is not good because they fit on the 'Lawful Good' side of some arbitrary platonic alignment chart, no, they decided what was good and told folks to heel too or taste the lighting.

You didn't even thumb your nose at 'evil gods' because it was acknowledged that they were basically just like foreign nobility and would be within their rights to punish your insult.

The Creation has no ground upon which to critique the Creator, as it's very existence and capacity to do so is founded upon the Creator's will.

One of the very few deviances from this is Buddahism in which 'good'=nonexistence/non-sapience as all evils arise from the individual perceptions and the fundamental goal is to merge with the cosmic whole once more and be eased the from pain and fear of eternal reincarnation.
>>
>>47709385
We're offering others as well who are closer. Its almost like we're encircling russia. Along with imposing increasing sanctions.
>>
>>47709442
>look at China
>they're doing so great there
>let's be like them

Yeah, I'd rather spend my free income on creature comforts and art, not on making my apartment's air breathable.
>>
>>47709408
or maybe that this whole labeling system is arbitrary. and there's no way to know if animals would rage war... OH WAIT ANTS... Turfwars... and any animal that's territorial.

murder their own OH WAIT SPIDERS SHARKS, RABBITS, GUINEA PIGS, CROWS AS SANCTIONED BY A GROUP
rape, EVERY ANIMAL EVER.

bigoted, wolves that have been disowned by a pack. every bird that has left a deformed baby behind.

Kill only for survival. cows love to plop baby chicks in their mouth, cats love to toy with prey. Mantises and Octopuses are cannibals.

and that's just off the top of my head.

please be retarded off the internet.
>>
File: Bi5gcWpCAAIbOYW.jpg (54 KB, 599x424) Image search: [Google]
Bi5gcWpCAAIbOYW.jpg
54 KB, 599x424
>>47709476
>almost
O-okay.
>>
>>47709489
Wrong. I said lets NOT be like them. Every forced increase in payment to employees results in firings enmasse and more efficient methods being enacted to pick up the slack.
>>
>>47709441
every post has an id. even if you dont' think it does. if i'm not mistaken, there was a greesemonkey script that helped you do just that :3
>>
>>47709419

>links that one hogfather scene

MY DICK IS SO ERECT FOR YOU.
>>
>>47709517
>caring
>>
>>47709511
Hey now. We told them what we were doing and they stayed the course rather than rescind land and maintain proper and safe distance. They're basically asking for it by maintaining position thus increasing border and political friction.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.