[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal for a Leman Russ' maintenance regime to include
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Is it normal for a Leman Russ' maintenance regime to include "a brisk swabbing of its exhaust pipe with the operator's genitalia?"

Is it sinful to give in to the machine spirit's demands for a brisk dicking?
>>
>>47686021
Yes. Report to the nearest servitor convertion point immediately.
>>
>>47686021
It is generally ill-advised to put your dick in anything with powerful, complex moving parts.
>>
>>47686173
But what if your dick is a powerful and complex moving part too?

The flesh is weak.
>>
>>47686021
This is technoheresy and an insult to The Omnissiah, prepare to be purged.
>>
>>47686173
I feel like there's a good joke in here, but I just can't work the kinks out
>>
>>47686021
Considering that Machine Spirits operate on pure logic, to the point where at least some are at a level far beyond anything the human mind can process, I find it hard to believe that the Spirit would request a dicking in the first place, as they would probably find your fleshy parts horrible.And, more to the point that's probably one of the first parts of the body that gets removed when you become a Tech-Priest, as it doesn't provide any real use to them.
>>
>>47686021
>still having a dick

Look at this disgusting creature. Holding on to its flesh instead of giving itself wholly to the purity of the machine.
>>
>>47686021
Is that techpriest Hank Hill?
>>
>>47691236

Now be nice to your fellow techpriest.

#endfleshshaming40.016
>>
>>47691236
> mfw my techpriestess got half-burned by her superior because she had too much flesh
>>
>>47691347
The weird part is, with all the schisms within the Mechanicus over the millennia, there's probably a faction somewhere that believes in that.
>>
>>47691286
Looks more like the idiot neighbor then Hank with those eyes and chubby body
>>
>>47686021
It's what the primarch would have wanted.
>>
>>47691593
What you're thinking of is the Magos Biologis, who often have this weird obsession with believing that the flesh is a machine in itself and thus has its place in a perfect being, providing it bends to the whims of chemical, genetic and stimulant therapies in order to adopt a form more pleasing to the Omnissiah.

They tend to be considered as the weirdos of the Mechanicus for this philosophy.
>>
>>47691686
I'm aware of the Magos Biologis, but I doubt they're the kind who spam hashtags on the techpriest interweb.
>>
>>47692721
That sounds like text to speech levels of meme cancer desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.