[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Settlers of Catan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x168
Can we get a catan thread going?
>>
Only if you can think of something to talk about.
>>
>>47547004
game's shit, bruh
/thread
>>
>>47547319
like you then
>>
I like it when I role 8's
>>
What is the best resource and why is it sheep.
>>
File: table.jpg (31 KB, 399x480) Image search: [Google]
table.jpg
31 KB, 399x480
>>
File: I understood that reference.gif (884 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
I understood that reference.gif
884 KB, 500x269
>>47548228
>>
>>47548280
>I am so old
>>
>>47547319
This, holy fuck. I can't understand why people enjoy playing this garbage
>>
>>47547004

do you have any expansions?

>>47548136
>not ore

its like you dont want largest army
>>
>>47547319
>>47548671

>I dont have fun friends
>Ive never played settlers of the hood
>wheat = weed, ore = crack, bricks = heroin, wood = coke, sheep = hoes
>drink for each resource you pull
>make everyone finish their drink when a VP is scored
>talk like niggers
>>
>>47548903
>This game is totally fun guys! You just have to make up your own retarded rules to play by!
>>
>>47549139

>on /tg/
>no imagination

wooooooowww
>>
File: img-john-c-reilly_135629425045.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
img-john-c-reilly_135629425045.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
I'm dead sure I've read in the rulebook of some old edition that when a player wins the game all other players shall cheer the winner with "ALL HAIL THE LORD OF CATAN!"
>>
>>47547004
Do you even Catan, bro?
>>
>>47548903
I can do just that with sheriff of notingham, and have an infinitely better time than playing catan.

>make your customs delcaration please
>no hablo ingles, seƱor
>>
>itt: people without monumentous auras
>>
I really enjoy the game personally. Ive played with many good players too. My personal favorite strategy was going for longest road and we had a homebrew rule that if you place all the roads down in the longest possible road first you would keep the card indefinetely.

It was a great game, and id love to start plAying again
>>
>>47550695
What do you think of love?
>>
>>47550754
>cue mighty morphing power rangers theme
>except right now I can't remember how it goes, and have a strange cross of teenage mutant ninja turtles (80s show), and power rangers lost galaxy themes clashing for dominance in my noggin
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.