[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your last party are transported to the Night Land, from the novel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Your last party are transported to the Night Land, from the novel of the same name, they arrive 100km north of the Last Redoubt can they survive?
>>
>>
>>47540832
>can they survive?
No.
>>
>>47540832

Nope, we're fucked.
>>
Party are Superheroes with DC levels of power creep.
We'll not only survive but would have made a paradise within a year.
We'll restart the sun, bring back the oceans, make long term plans for humanity to survive and thrive before finally making a portal to go back home.
My own hero, Ilse, or 'Orange' will be overjoyed that she finally has a chance to cut loose.
>>
>>47540832
I tried reading it awhile ago.
Do we know what is on the upper lands?
>>
>>47542008
>I tried reading it awhile ago.
Have you tried The Night Land, a Story Retold it is a retelling of The Night Land, intended for a modern reader.
>>
>>47544765
You mean a comics book?
>>
>Circle of Solar Exalts

Yeah we got this.
>>
I have no clue what this place is, someone mind info-dumping?
>>
>>47544909
Have you seen Pitch Black (the first Riddick movie)? Imagine that, except it's permanent state of the things.
>>
File: Cabrol-watcher.jpg (881 KB, 1875x2713) Image search: [Google]
Cabrol-watcher.jpg
881 KB, 1875x2713
>>47544909
The Sun has gone out and the Earth is lit only by the glow of residual vulcanism. The last few millions of the human race are gathered together in a gigantic metal pyramid, nearly eight miles high – the Last Redoubt, under siege from unknown forces and Powers outside in the dark. These are held back by a shield known as the "air clog", powered from a subterranean energy source called the "Earth Current". For millennia, vast living shapes—the Watchers—have waited in the darkness near the pyramid. It is thought they are waiting for the inevitable time when the Circle's power finally weakens and dies. Other living things have been seen in the darkness beyond, some of unknown origins, and others that may once have been human.To leave the protection of the Circle means almost certain death, or worse an ultimate destruction of the soul.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.