[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a bunch of faggots >waah we started shit then got hit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Warriors_of_chaos.jpg (253 KB, 1060x753) Image search: [Google]
Warriors_of_chaos.jpg
253 KB, 1060x753
What a bunch of faggots

>waah we started shit then got hit and now we have to life in hellish Antarctica :(

am I seriously supposed to believe these cry baby pussies with princess syndrome won battle against army that had 2000 more men than they did? Chaos always attracts the biggest homos. Praise Sigmar.
>>
>>
>>47540307
>What a bunch of faggots

But they dominated the world.
So if Chaos Warriors = Dom Fags
Everyone else = Sub Fags.

In truth sub fags are way more gay because they take it like women.

Everyone else is therefore way more gay than Chaos Warriors.

Checkmate, southling.
>>
>>47542105
How DID they conquer the world? They're so chaotic and wild, typically the chaos and uncoordination of them being on the battlefield would give their enemies a good shot at winning
>>
>>47542230
>How DID they conquer the world?

Divine might.

>They're so chaotic and wild, typically the chaos and uncoordination of them being on the battlefield would give their enemies a good shot at winning

The iron wills of their leaders and the commands of their gods keeps them in line.
>>
>>47542272
>divine might
I forgot we're talking about GW
>>
>>47540307
Is that really the fluff? I always thought they were basically Norse+Monghols+Inuit depending on what part of the world you were in, and lived in that harsh territory for the same reasons people in the real world did. Chaos was just close to them and a natural means of increasing their chances of surviving. I had no idea it was a "driven out seeking revenge" thing.
>>
>>47542293
You think the strength of the Gods would just not come into play for the faction that revolves around fighting to gain the gifts of the Gods?
>>
>>47542352
In every GW line only chaos can consistently get books from their gods meanwhile the good guys can barely get their weapons to work. Then again chaos without help from the gods is weak as fuck
>>
>>47542381
By good guys I mean protagonist faction
>>
>>47542381
>In every GW line only chaos can consistently get books from their gods meanwhile the good guys can barely get their weapons to work.

What's your point?
The Chaos Gods are the strongest, this sets a darker tone.
If you want good guy gods popping up to do things every three seconds go do Age of Sigmar.
>>
>>47542427
Yea sure but it then starts to reach a point where the only question people ask in terms of plot is "I wonder how fast the bad guys win this time", also the protags only seem to win when they do due to some named character or some elite of the elite special force coming to turn around the fight in like 6 seconds
The story sucks but the factions are interesting imo
>>
>>47542531
>Yea sure but it then starts to reach a point where the only question people ask in terms of plot is "I wonder how fast the bad guys win this time"

Not really, Chaos never really won much of anything until the end. They have the power to squash everyone, but also major weaknesses that can be exploited.
>>
>>47542230
>How DID they conquer the world?
The plotchosen pressed the deus ex machina
>>
>>47540307
>>47544223

Every plot element eventually boils down to author fiat. The fact the the empire survived the previous chaos incursions were just as bad, and only due to the literal intervention of the gods as part of the story.

It was time for the franchise to end, and so chaos won. Sorry fellas
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.